求一篇英语作文 善意的谎言辩论会 网上复制的不要来了 也不要太幼稚 好的可以加分

求一篇关于善意的谎言的英语作文
当年情橤00063
Once upon A time, I write A composition is very poor, the teacher gave me A level of no one.Once I write to is very bad, the teacher gave me, please come to the office. I saw the teacher is a face of serious, psychological very nervous. Finally the teacher said: "the writing is so bad that I have to let you rewrite. I see if you can write well the sun would tangel." I think: the teacher how so? How can so discrimination against me? It seems that I must that a grade to give teacher to see see!From the next day on, I put some time for play out to see about the composition, the theme of the book, on Sunday also offered on composition class, as days passed. My ZuoWenBen on gradually with some A appeared, and it makes me feel happy. Think: this day will soon come. Another half A month, my ZuoWenBen have A gal grades. I delighted to: I'm going to ask the teacher, look at the sun is how from west out!One day, the teacher told us to make good composition to her E-mail. I was ecstatic, already prepared article played out to the teacher's mail. For untold how many days and nights teacher finally put my hard for several months of Cyprus award look forward to. The teacher let me explain onstage experience, I hope a teacher say: "this have to thank the teacher." Say that finish and watched the teacher one eye, as if to say: when the sun from the west out?During the break, next door class teacher made me, I don't know anything hastily past. The teacher said: "you ah, is did not know the teacher to your great effort, she is to let you can write a composition with" dared to shock you. Let you go hard practice, can now grades out, but you didn't understand. Only I to say with you." I listened to immediately speechless think: originally teacher is good for me, it's just so barking the teacher.The teacher I want to say to you: "I am wrong, please forgive me!"
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
求一份不干活还能挣特多钱的工作。
In English a white lie means a lie of good intention. But whether people   should tell a white lie remains controversial. A case in point is that whether   the doctor sho...
扫描下载二维码求大神写一篇关于网购的英语作文,二三级左右英语等级170字左右。不要从网上复制,现写的谢谢_百度知道善意的谎言英文作文一:white lie(889字)In our daily lives, we all hate people who lie to you. We often regard those who tell lies out of some ulterior motive associated with something bad and consider those people as being dishonest and persons who cannot be trusted. But not all lies are out of indecent motive and all "liers" are bad persons. On certain occasions, out of necessity, we simply cannot tell the truth but have to lie with good rather than bad intentions. To "lie with good intentions" is very common and almost all of us have done it. In evaluating another person, we more than often do not tell the truth or speak out what we truly think about the other person for purposes of trying not to hurt the feelings of the person being evaluated. Even though s/he looks ugly, we often tend to lie to her or him. "You look great!" "You are so pretty/handsome." In essence, in judging the nature of lies, we need to determine the intentions behind the lies, some with bad intentions and some with good intentions, and we should judge people who tell lies accordingly.善意的谎言英文二:white lie(942字)In English a white lie means a lie of good intention. But whether people should tell a white lie remains controversial. A case in point is that whether the doctor should inform the patient about the true condition of his illness when he is suffering an incurable disease. Just as shown in the picture, the doctor is now caught in a dilemma. He can’t decide whether he should tell or conceal the patient’s serious condition.Some people hold that telling patients about their true conditions mayrisk destroying their hope, which may make the illness even worse. So it’sbetter to tell the patient a white lie. People against this view argue thata while lie is after all a lie. The patients should be informed of theircondition since it is their legal right to know the truth of the fact.Lies have been recognized as a synonym for cheating and hypocrisy and liars are often held in contempt. However, sometimes we need lies in real life, because a white lie can give one comfort and encouragement. If aseriously ill patient, on hearing your while lie, can refresh himself to fight against the illness, don’t you think your lie is meaningful?文章出自,转载请保留此链接!善意的谎言英文三:white lie(219字)Last week I lost my lunch money my mother gave me. I was worried and sad. My best friend Xiaomei gave me her only 10 yuan and told me that was her pocket money. I believed that. Then I knew the money was saved by her from breakfast and she wanted to buy a new bag. It moved me.善意的谎言英文作文四:white lie(566字)Recently, I find it’s more and more useful to tell white lies, especially to our family or friends. Because white lies more or less can make them comfortable.Take my parents for example. They always worry about me. Now I’m far away from home. As long as I have something wrong, they’ll become very anxious. For sure, I do have some trouble sometimes, but what I usually tell them is I’m just ok, please don’t worry.Similarly, if one of my friends show me her new dress, I’ll say “ah, it’s pretty well!”, or, “hmm. I think it’s quite fit you.” My praise makes both of us happy.So why not tell some white lies to the persons who you love and make your relationship closer? I think it a good idea.作文:看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关作文:网友评论本类热门48小时热门}

我要回帖

更多关于 善意的谎言 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信