if the only theplacewhere where i could see you was in m

Cloze 3 The Sweetest Sigh I was in the most beautiful city in the world,yet I only wanted home. It was an amazing week for my husband and me-the trip of a lifetime.Months ago,when my husband told me t 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
Cloze 3 (2015 重庆)&& & & & & & & & & & & & The Sweetest Sigh& & & &I was in the most beautiful city in the world,yet I only wanted home.& & & &It was an amazing week for my husband and me—the trip of a lifetime.Months ago,when my husband told me that he would have a meeting in London,I expressed my l &&&&&& to go to Europe together with him. Then we asked his mother to 2 &&&&&& our two children and started off.& & & &During the week’s time , 3 &&&&&& visited London and Paris—as much as we could,Big Ben,the Louvre and so on. All these were beautiful places we expected to see before. We really enjoyed ourselves.& & & &On our last night in Paris, 4&&&&&& we enjoyed the night view (夜景) of the Eiffel Tower,my husband called home .His mother 5 &&&&&& the phone.In a second,my husband^ face fell and he looked so wor-ed. I could feel something 6 &&&&&& happened.& & & &“What’s wrong?” I asked.He didn't answer and continued to listen.A few minutes later,he said 7 &&&&&& to me that Tony,our seven-year-old son,had fallen off his bike and 8 &&&&&& his leg. He must be sent to hospital at once.& & & & At that moment,Paris suddenly lost its charm (魅力) .& & & &“I don't want to be here!I shouldn’t be here!I should be home 9& & && my kids! ”& & & & We hurried back to our hotel and then to the airport...& & & & Finally,we got home. We rushed into our children’s bedroom. Seeing our two children,I suddenly realized the truth : there is no 10 &&&&&& sight (风景) in the world than your children’s faces that greet you at home.1. A. question&&&B. wish&&&C. step&&&D. place2. A. look after&&&B. talk with&&&C. find out&&&D. wake up3. A. he&&&B. she&&&C. we&&&D. they4. A. after&&&B. since&&&C. though&&&D. because5. A. shouted&&&B. finished&&&C. wrote&&&D. answered6. A. ugly&&&B. useful&&&C. right&&&D. bad7. A. hardly&&&B. clearly&&&C. sadly D , truly8. A. danced&&&B. broken&&&C. thrown&&&D. opened9. A. toward&&&B. with&&&C. under&&&D. from10. A. quieter&&&B. richer&&&C. sweeter&&&D. wider
1. B 2. A 3. C 4. A 5. D 6. D 7. C 8. B 9. B 10. CCloze 3[语篇解读]这是一篇记叙文。作者和丈夫在巴黎游玩,尽情享受美 景时听说儿子摔断了腿。他们匆忙赶回家,这时,作者才意识到最美 好的风景是在家欢迎你的孩子们的脸。1. B由下文可知去欧洲是“我”的愿望D question问题;wish愿望;step 脚步,步骤;place地方。2. A根据上下文可知是请丈夫的母亲照顾孩子。look after照顾;talk with和 谈话;find out查明,弄清;wake up唤醒。3. C根据第二段最后一句中we asked his mother可知此处应用we指 代“我”和“我”的丈夫。4. A after在 之后;since自从;though尽管;because因为,根据语境可知是“我们欣赏完埃菲尔铁塔的夜景之后”。5. D “接电话”用 answer the phone。6. D由上句中 my husband’s face fell and he looked so worried 可知是 “不好”的事情发生了。7. C由下文Tony摔断了腿可知丈夫跟“我”说话时很“伤心”。hardly 几乎不;clearly清晰地;sadly伤心地;truly真诚地、故选C.8. B 由前面的 had fallen off his bike 和后面一句 He must be sent lo hospital at once.可知应是腿摔断了 ::,dance跳舞;hreak使破裂,折断; throw投,掷;open打开。9. B句意:我应该和孩子们一起待在家里!with和……在一起,符合题意。10. C由文章标题可知应选C.[长难句]Seeing our two children,I suddenly realized the truth : there is no sweeter sight (风景) in the world than your children’s faces that greet you at home.看着我们的两个孩子,我突然意识到这样一个真理:世界上没 有比在家迎接你的孩子们的脸更美的风景了。这是一个复合句,seeing our two children 作状语;there is no sweeter...是对the truth的解释说明,句中含有一个定语从句,faces是先行词,关系代词that在从句中作主语。
题目来源: &
练习册系列答案
科目:初中英语
Passage 3(2015 江苏镇江,C)& & & &It is believed in some ways that the daughter is the fathers lover. But my experience has taught me in a different way. For a long time,my father has been a very vague figure (模糊的形象) to me.He was a man of few words,tall but slim and nothing else.& & & &When I was in primary school,my father was never there to pick me up,and he never came to any of my parentteacher meetings.He was always busy doing projects. I remember when I was in middle school and my head was badly hurt in a PE class. During my operation,my father was nowhere to be found. This hurt me most. At that moment,I considered my father as a coldblooded man who did not care about me at all.& & & &But things seemed different at my high school graduation ceremony,where I was chosen to represent my class and give a speech. My father,once again,told me he had a business trip in a place outside the city and would be unable to show up (露面) .“Don’t come.I will be very nervous if I see you ,” I told him.& & & &I remember my speech went smoothly.After the ceremony was over and I was about to leave.I suddenly noticed a familiar (熟悉白勺) looking man sitting in a comer of the hall.It was my father!J was so surprised that I rushed to him with tears (目艮泪) running down my face.“Well done”’he said.His eyes were also filled with tears.& & & &Later,I found out that my father had managed to finish his work by staying up late,and he drove for eight hours to get back.He had been sitting in the comer because he didn’t want me to see him. My father remembered every word in my speech.& & & &For much of my life,I described my father as a coldblooded man who only cared about his work.But when I thought deeply about this,it was obviously (明显地) not true. At my graduation ceremony,I could feel my father’s deep love. The fact is that seeing is not believing,and seeing may not be the fact if we don't perceive (感知) the world with our hearts and minds.There’s no doubt that life doesn’t lack (缺少) love,but sometimes our eyes have trouble seeing it.1. Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?&&&A. The writer’s father was in the hospital during her operation.&&&B. The writers father attended her high school graduation ceremony.&&&C. The writers father sometimes picked her up when she was in primary school.&&&D. The writer’s father went to parentteacher meetings when she was in primary school.2. The writer rushed to her father with tears running down her face mainly because&&&&&& .&&&A. she gave a speech successfully&&&B. the graduation ceremony was over&&&C. she was so nervous that she couldn’t help crying&&&D. she was touched to find her father cared about her3. What does the underlined word“ this” in the last paragraph refer to (指代) ?&&&A. That my father was always doing projects.&&&B. That my father was a coldblooded man.&&&C. That my father sat in the corner of the hall.&&&D. That my father’s eyes were filled with tears.4. What’s the best title of the passage?&&&A. My busy father & & & & &B. Life is full of love& &C. Seeing is not believing&&&D. A wonderful speech
18.( 2013 河南,35) —Miss Lee,I didn’t catch what you said. Could you tell me & & &&again?—OK.&&&A. what should we take&&&B. where shall we meet&&&C. when we would start&&&D. how we will get there
5.(2015 安徽,40) Going to the movies is good,& & && I really only like listening to music.&&&A. and&&&B. but&&&C. so&&&D. or
Cloze 7(2013 梅州)&& & & We are living a fast life.It seems that everything has to be fast,for example, 1& & && food,fast Internet,fast roads,fast money.& & & Every day we try to get things done 2 &&&&&&,but there are some moments that we have to slow down and enjoy our lives.& & & We are always 3 &&&&&& every day. I have to work eight hours or more a day at my fulltime job.& & & When I get home,it’s always over seven o’clock.I make an effort (努力) to 4 &&&&&& something.I try to find a bit of time for my hobby一 writing. I hardly ever write and work 5 &&&&&& weekends. Those are my days to try to recharge (休整) and reduce (减少) the stress from my work.I sleep on the sofa during the day,6 & & &&some beer in the open air or go out for a picnic if the weather is nice.& & & What I'm trying to say is this: if you don't take some time to slow down once in a while (偶尔) and 7 &&&&&& your life,it will pass you by. You can be unhealthy both in body and mind if you don't take the time to relax.So this weekend,don't make any 8 &&&&&&. Just get up on Saturday morning 9 &&&&&& your body says it’s time to get up. Make some coffee,step outside and get 10 &&&&&& fresh morning air,turn on the radio and prepare yourself for nothing.1. A. good&&&B. fast&&&C. slow&&&D. cold2. A. specially&&&B. seriously&&&C. directly&&&D. quickly3. A. busy&&&B. happy&&&C. free&&&D. sad4. A. drink&&&B. buy&&&C. write&&&D. say5. A. with&&&B. except&&&C. in&&&D. on6. A. eat&&&B. drink&&&C. take&&&D. get7. A. spend&&&B. share&&&C. enjoy&&&D. relax8. A. plans&&&B. mistakes&&&C. noises&&&D. sentences9. A. but&&&B. when&&&C. what&&&D. so10. A. any&&&B. many&&&C. no&&&D. some&
Cloze 14(2011 梅州)& & & & When I was young,I liked to play jokes on people I knew,especially on my parents and friends. One day my mother was 1 &&&&&& and I was playing with my younger brother Tony. Suddenly I ran to my mother and saidTony fell from the open windowShe was very 2 & & &&and ran out of the kitchen.Then 1 said, “ Don’t worry.I'm just 3& & && . ” And my mother shouted at me ,“ If you do it 4 &&&&&&,I'll hit you.&& & & & One day I went swimming with my 5 &&&&&& in the sea. I wanted to play a joke on them.In the beginning,! went swimming 6 &&&&&& ,and I called out ,“ HelpAll my friends came to help me,only to 7 &&&&&& that I was joking. But the next time I wasn’t joking. I was so 8& & && that I swam in deep water.I tried my best to call my friends for help,but this time nobody came to help me. 9& & && , they found I was telling the truth.They came and saved my life.They took me to the hospital.This is the best 10 &&&&&& in my life. From then on,I havenH joked on anyone.1. A. cooking&&&B. sleeping&&&C. writing&&&D. running2. A. angry&&&B. worried&&&C. sorry&&&D. excited3. A. smiling&&&B. saying&&&C. playing&&&D. joking4. A. now&&&B. then&&&C. again&&&D. once5. A. friends&&&B. classmates&&&C. brothers&&&D. parents6. A. fast&&&B. slowly&&&C. well&&&D. alone7. A. find&&&B. understand&&&C. say&&&D. think8. A. careful&&&B. careless&&&C. fast&&&D. slow9. A. At first&&&B. In the end&&&C. Since then&&&D. At that time10. A. time&&&B. sport&&&C. lesson&&&D. day
Cloze 8(2014 上海,B)&& & & & & & & & & & & & &Be yourself& & & & &We wish that we could be better at sports or more attractive. We wish we had nicer clothes or more money.Everyone likes to feel that he or she is special. 1 &&&&&&, many of us grow up believing that weVe not spe- cial at all.We believe we are not good enough just as we are.& & & & &Most parents want us to be the best we can be.Very often,they 2&&&&&& us to others.By doing this,they try to encourage us to do better. They mean well,but the message we often get is that weVe not good enough. We begin to believe that the only way we can be special is by being better than someone else,but we are often 3 &&&&&&. There will always be someone out there who is better than we are at something. Plenty of people around may not be as smart as we are,but they are better at sports. Or they may not be as goodlooking,but they have more money.lt is 4 &&&&&& for us to be better than everyone else all the time.& & & & &We all want the things that we believe will make us better people. But very often we don^ realize that we already have 5 &&&&&& us the very things that we want.These things make us different from others. When we are growing up,6 sometimes forget to tell us that we are special,and that we are good enough. Maybe no one told them when they were growing up.Anyway,it’s up to us to remind them from time to time that each of us,in our own way,is special.What we are is enough.1. A. Again&&&B. Next&&&C. Besides&&&D. However2. A. describe&&&B. compare&&&C. introduce&&&D. prefer3. A. lonely&&&B. forgetful&&&C. disappointed&&&D. nervous4. A. helpful&&&B. impossible&&&C. necessary&&&D. unfair5. A. inside&&&B. among&&&C. around&&&D. for6. A. friends&&&B. scientists&&&C. parents&&&D. doctors
Cloze 15(2014内蒙古呼和浩特,B)& & & & &A young man went to visit a wise man living deep in the mountain for the wisdom of life.& & & & &“ Excuse me!Could you please tell me what the most 1 &&&&&& day in our lives is? Is it the day when we were bom or the day we 2 &&&&&& ? Is it the day when we fall in love or the day we succeed?M the young man asked.& & & & &“ 3 &&&&&&.The most important day in our lives is today ,” the wise man replied calmly.& & & & &“ Why?” the young man felt more than 4 &&&&&&. Is it because there is a moving event taking place today?”& & & & &“No.Nothing has happened today."& & & & &“Is it because of my visit?”& & & & &“Even if nobody visited me today,today is 5 &&&&&& very important because today is the only wealth we have. No matter how memorable yesterday is,it has gone by like a ship goino matter how bright tomorrow may be, but no matter how common today is,it is 6 &&&&&& our control (控制).”The young man still wanted to ask something,while the wise man 7 &&&&&& him and said ,“ When we are talking about the meaning of today,we have 8&&&&&& a lot of il."& & & & & The young man nodded and then went down the mountain.& & & & & Actually,today is the only 9 &&&&&& we have.So,what we should do now is to 10 &&&&&& yesterday and tomorrow and catch fast today!1. A. important&&&B. necessary&&&C. comfortable&&&D. funny2. A. miss&&&B. die&&&C. grow&&&D. start3. A. Nothing&&&B. None&&&C. No one&&&D. Neither4. A. awful&&&B. pleased&&&C. surprised&&&D. excited5. A. yet&&&B. already&&&C. ever&&&D. still6. A. for&&&B. under&&&C. on&&&D. with7. A. stopped&&&B. refused&&&C. encouraged&&&D. ordered8. A. treasured&&&B. handed&&&C. wasted&&&D. avoided9. A. excuse&&&B. way&&&C. chance&&&D. plan10. A. forget&&&B. remember&&&C. call&&&D. treat&
Cloze 3(2015广东惠州一模)&& & & During summer vacations,I would volunteer at the pet rescue (救助) centre,so I could see a lot of dogs. Minnie was the funniestlooking dog Fd ever seen. Her body looked like a sausage. Her hair was too thin to 1 &&&&&& her body. Her eyes always seemed surprised,and her tail was so short that it looked like a rafs tail.& & & She looked so strange that her 2 &&&&&& didn’t want her any more. She was brought to the centre. But I thought,M Minnie was kind and sweet.No one should laugh at her strange looks." So I gave Minnie a good bath and 3 &&&&&& her in the newspaper: “ Funnylooking dog,kind and sweet,needs loving 4& & &&.&& & & Later,a boy called me,but I warned him that Minnie was 5 &&&&&&. However,the boy told me that his grandfathers sixteen-year-old dog had just died.They wanted to keep Minnie very much. Hearing these words,I said that they could take Minnie away. I combed (St) her hair,and gave her a good bath.Then we waited for them to arrive.& & &At last,an old car stopped in front of the pet rescue centre.Two kids 6& & && to the door. They put Minnie into their arms and rushed out to their grandfather,who was waiting in the car. I hurried behind them to see his reaction (反应) .& & & nside the car,the grandfather put Minnie in his arms and 7 &&&&&& her soft hair. She looked very relaxed and happy. u She^ perfect,and I like her!M the old man said.I was 8 &&&&&& that Minnie found a good owner.Just at that time,I saw that the grandfather’s eyes were a milky white color—he was blind.& & & After that summer vacation,I missed Minnie so much.So 1 went back to the grandfather’s house. The grandfather was walking in the garden with Minnie 9& & && the way. I could see both of them were happy/4 Minnie is the most beautiful dog in my eyes,M said the grandfather. u Fve 10 &&&&&& felt happier before! ” Hearing this,I was pretty happy!1. A. hide 13. warm&&&C. protect&&&D. cover2. A. owner&&&B. leader&&&C. teacher&&&D. partner3. A. introduced&&&B. reported&&&C. praised&&&D. advertised4. A. school&&&B. family&&&C. hospital&&&D. zoo5. A. sick&&&B. dirty&&&C. ugly&&&D. dangerous6. A. jumped&&&B. stepped&&&C. walked&&&D. raced7. A. tidied&&&B. cleaned&&&C. touched&&&D. pulled8. A. peaceful&&&B. thankful&&&C. careful&&&D. powerful9. A. leading&&&B. taking&&&C. giving&&&D. making10. A. just&&&B. ever&&&C. never&&&D. still
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Build your e-commerce.
Security first. Always.
Our Features
Ready to sell? Then, add an ecommerce template to your website and start earning right away. Templates are responsive with a drag-and-drop customisable view and support a wide range of payment methods.
Boost your company’s sales by utilising a secure global e-commerce platform accessible on all the devices that your clients use.
To combat fierce competition, having an e-commerce platform that is fully equipped is the key to targeting the growing 1.6 million online shoppers worldwide.
Claim your share of the pie, by implementing a global system that works on the devices your clients are using, namely: laptops, tablets, cell phones. We’ve got you covered with the latest technologies enabling your clients to make safe and secure transactions. Watch your sales grow rapidly by implementing our e-commerce platform.
Choose from over 200 professionally designed, easy to use templates. Drag pictures, maps, menus, icons, social media feeds and include as many pages as you wish!
Now website building is easier than ever thanks to our site builder. Choosing the right image for your company was a big deal and so is the website that you will use to showcase your talents and services.
With up to 200 predesigned templates you can rest assured that you have the best design to make your mark. Select templates from e-commerce, business, technology, sports, health, food, education as so much more.
All templates use drag-and-drop technology and support the most popular and relevant plugins such as Google Maps, Gallery, Youtube, language, Vimeo, adSense, social media feed and so much more.
Wait no more. Use our site builder to create what you want, your way.
Already have a website? It’s easy to import your website to one of our many templates. Simply add your domain name to a new hip site builder template.
This is innovation ahead of its time! We came up with the crazy idea to make new customer import their old site to our new platform.
Transfer your site from anywhere to our site builder. It’s simple and only takes a few clicks. That’s right, if you already have a website or own several websites you can easily migrate them to ours.
Mass import from anywhere to Yoursite.com:
Select "Website Builder" button
Add your list of domains to the "Mass Import" section
Wait while the import tool does its magic (import all websites to the builder)
Select the "Website Builder" button and find the transferred website
Click "Publish" and get imported website live (on the server)
Choose any trendy site builder template and watch artificial intelligence make your site responsive. What’s more, you can preview your site on different devices, without leaving your workspace.
AI is shaping the future of website design. After much discussion on the topic of customisation, lead web developers and programmers decided to add AI features to make personalisation and autonomy a reality.
Managing an online store, balancing work and family-life, can get overwhelming. That’s why AI was introduced to help people improve functionality and enhance efficiency.
Are you ready?
create an account, or contact us.
Your Star Website
Everything Included
✓ Drag & Drop Builder
✓ E-Commerce
✓ Multi-lingual
✓ Site Importer
&#1 Premium Templates
✓ SSL Certificate
✓ SEO Tools
✓ Free 24/7 Support
3 Easy Steps
1. Select a template
2. Add your content
3. Publish your site
1. Select a template
Choose from a set of more than 100 professionally designed templates and new designs that are updated frequently. Each template is ready to use, totally customisable and allows you to change the content, layout and colours at any time.
2. Add your content
Add information to your website using a wide range of features. Drag and drop text, pictures, videos and much more to provide your customers the information they are looking for.
3. Publish your site
Once you’re happy with the design of your website, click the publish button to instantly share your website with the world. You can still make changes even after your website has been published at any time.
Testimonials
Jon Birdwood
April 29, 2018
“No problems at all, unlike other website builders I’ve used in the past.
Highly recommend!”
Aimee Schneider
May 3, 2018
“Tried it and loved it right away. Really love the templates and I’ll most definitely recommend you guys. Thank!”
Grace Sanders
May 15, 2018
“They are awesome! They made importing my site so easy. Support was quite friendly and helpful too.”
Melanie Walker
May 10, 2018
“The service is quick, easy and the chat function is always responsive. No complains, HIGHLY recommend!!”
Our Promise
30 Day Money Back-Guarantee
Create and publish your website today with our site builder, it’s risk free with 30-day money back guarantee.
We are here for you. Our dedicated support team consists of highly skilled trained technicians who are ready and able to help you.
Easy to use
Customers can assemble any template that they want. No coding or IT skills are needed.
Are you ready?
create an account, or contact us.
Zonat S.A.
11, rue de bitbourg
L-1273 Luxembourg
VAT number: LU}

我要回帖

更多关于 isaplacewhere 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信