英语初中七年级英语任务型阅读读

初中英语任务型阅读试题集锦_中华文本库
第1页/共7页
文本预览:
初中英语任务型阅读试题集锦
My friend Peter was kind and lovely. But as a student, he was bad at math, English and science because he didn't have an aptitude(资质)for that kind of study. One day we were playing football and the bail got stuck in a tree. Peter climbed the tree to get it, and one of the teachers, John Marston 9 who was looking out of the window, noticed that he was a talented climber. Mr Marston was an expert (专 家)in climbing. He had climbed many mountains. One weekend Mr Marston invited Peter to climbMount Kilimanjaro. Peter really enjoyed the climbing. Mr Marston told Peter he was a very talented climber for his age. Peter left school three years later with no qualifications (毕业证),but he kept climbing regularly until he became very good at it. In his early twenties, he became a professional climber. He said, “1’11 always remember Mr Marston because he showed me I had an ability which no one else, including me, knew about." 91. Which subject was Peter not good at? ______________________________ 92. When did Peter and Mr Marston climbMount Kilimanjaro? ______________________________ 93. How did Peter feel about the climbing? _______________________________ 94. What did Mr Marston say about Peter? _______________________________ 95. Did Peter know he had an ability to climb at first? 答案: 91. He was not good at( math, English and science). 92. One weekend./ They climbed it one weekend. 93. He liked/loved/enjoyed it. 94. (He was) a very talented climber. 95. No./No, he didn’t. 任务型阅读第一类(12)来自:山东省 Everyone wants to relax after working or studying for a long time. I have many ways of relaxing myself. Let me tell you some of my favorites. I am a big sports fan, so the usual way I relax is to watch or play many kinds of sports. My favorite is tennis, but I am interested in all kinds of sports. Whether I am playing tennis or watching a game on TV, it is exciting to see team members doing their best. It’s amazing to see players playing very well. It’s true that playing sports is not physically(身体上地)“relaxing”, but I find it really cool, and a good way of “relaxing” my brain after a day’s hard work. I enjoy listening to music, and I always have some music playing during my free time. I listen to all types, but I enjoy listening to beautiful piano music. Some people can’t study while listening to music, but for me, I believe I can study better by listening to light songs. Some people choose to relax by traveling. I don’t have a favorite place, but I hear that traveling inJapanis really enjoyable. I like visiting different kinds of places and eating famous snacks there. I also enjoy sightseeing and seeing how the culture and people change from place to place.
第1页/共7页
寻找更多 ""初中英语任务型阅读典型题型及答案57
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
初中英语任务型阅读典型题型及答案57
初中英语任务型阅读典型题型;1.Ifyougoto,maybesomepeo;2.Egyptiansspeak3.Ifyoug;5.Fromtheform(表格),wecans;I’vegotsomeinformationfo;Inthewest,therecanbesome;3.Thereisalargeliving-ro;4.Thelocation(位置
初中英语任务型阅读典型题型1. If you go to , maybe some people can understand you.2. Egyptians speak 3. If you go to 4. The capital of Singapore is .5. From the form(表格), we can see that
is the most important language.二I’ve got some information for everyone going to Britain next month. As you know, you’ll be staying with a family for two weeks. Now the most important thing is money. You should take about £30 in cash(现金) and about £200 in travelers cheques (支票). Then when you arrive at the airport you’ll be met by our host(主人) family. You must remember to wear a red shirt so the family will find you easily. I’ve told them to look out for the red shirts. You’ll also need to take with you 4 photos of yourself and, of course, it’s very important that you take the school letter. While you are there, if you have any problems, you can call our agent(代理人). I’ll give you her office phone number now: It’s 580-4436 and the person to ask for is Mrs. Belcher, that’s B-E-L-C-H-E-R. She’s三In the west, there can be some abbreviations(缩略词) in some advertisements(广告) of the newspaper. Here’s an advertisement for an apartment(公寓套房). Most of the words in it are abbreviations, for example, Lrg. apt, i.e.(即) L lrg. lvrm, i.e. Large living-room. Now, 2. If you rent(租用) the apartment, do(千万) remember not to bring any , like
dogs, cats, birds and so on.3. There is a large living-room and two in the apartment.4. The location(位置) of the building is very .5. If you rent the apartment, you must pay(付)
dollars(美元) every month.四My name is Mary Connor. I’m American and I’m a nurse in Rosewood Hospital. I’m 20 and single(独身). My hobbies are tennis and computer games. My brother is also a nurse. Our parents are from the USA but we live in Brighton now. My mother is a painter(画家) and my father is a doctor. I like a penfriend from China or Japan. Please write to: 63 Lily Road, London SWL,五Dear Mike,
We got your letter yesterday. Yes, we can visit you at Christmas. We thought to spend(度) Christmas at home, but now we are going to be with you. Jack will not be in school then.
The weather in Chicago is cold, but is doesn’t matter. Sometimes we like the snow.
We got our plane tickets. We will get to your city on the 18th. We will stay with you for two weeks. Is that all right with you?
We’ll take our favorite recipes(食谱), so we can have a nice Christmas dinner.
See you soon.
Mom and Dad 根据短文内容用适当的单词完成下面句子:1. This letter is from Mike’s .2. In Chicago, it isnow.3. Mike has a brother called 4. Mike’s parents will go to his city by .5. His parents will come back on
31st.6. Mike and his parents will a nice dinner on Christmas Day.六My name is Peter Jones. I am a twenty-four-year-old student from Australia. I study Spanish at London University(大学). My interests are traveling and playing tennis. I don’t like reading or Mr. Mason is standing in front of a car. He is looking at it. It is a beautiful car and it is very big. Mr. Mason likes big cars. A policeman is standing behind Mr. Mason. He is looking at the car, too. He is writing in a notebook(笔记本). Now he is giving a piece of paper to Mr. Mason.Policeman: Excuse me, sir.Mr. Mason: Yes?Policeman: This is for you.Mr. Mason: What is it?Policeman: It’s a ticket.Mr. Mason: A ticket?Policeman: Can you see the notice(布告)?Mr. Mason: Yes.Policeman: It says “NO PARKING”. You can’t park your car here.Mr. Mason: This isn’t my car.根据上面的内容完成下面的句子:1. The policeman is standing
Mr. Mason.2. This policeman gives Mr. Mason a 3. Mr. Mason says that car isn’t .4. “No Parking” means you can’t your car here.5. The car is on the .八One day Jack comes to Mike’s house and says, “Mike, you have so many god books. Can you give me a book to read?” Mike doesn’t want to lend a book to is friend, and he says, “Why do you want to take my book home? You can read it here in my house.”Jack sees that his friend is very selfish, but he says nothing.Next day, Mike comes to Jack’s house and says, “Jack, you have a good garden-knife. I want to work in my garden tomorrow. Can I use it for two days?”Jack answers, “Why do you want to take my garden-knife home? You can work with it in my garden.”根据上面的短文完成下面的短文,每空一词:One day, in Mike’s home, Jack wants to borrow a book from him, but Mike doesn’. Jack thinks Mike very and wants to look for a chance(机会) to retaliate(报复) him. Just the next day, Mike comes to Jack’s garden to borrow his“An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth”. Now, do you know the meaning of the sentence “An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth”? What’s the Chinese for it? It’九On he morning of August 2nd, I was careless and lost my school bag in the reading-room of our school. There were three English books and a pencil-case inside. Will the finder please send it either to the assistant or to myself? Many thanks to the finder. My bedroom is in Room 403, on the fourth floor of our school.Wei Hua请认真阅读下面的信,然后根据信息卡内的要求填入相关信息:第4/8页 十二As we know, Xiao Shenyang and Liu Qian did wonderful jobs in the CCTV Spring Festival Gala. Now many people are crazy about these two persons. But how much do you know about them?Xiao Shenyang was born in a poor peasant family which is in difficult family conditions. His real name is Shen He. He is an actor. He is good at Er Ren Zhuan. He learned acts, following Zhao Benshan. During the school life, he was very active in many activities. He looks like a simple man, but he never stops pursuing (追求) his artistic aspiration (渴望). More and more people like his style of performance, and we hope he can make great progress in the future.Liu Qian is a young magician from Taiwan. At the age of 7, Liu saw a cute magic toy in a shop. At that moment he began to love and decided to learn magic. Liu didn’t go to any magic school. he practiced tricks every day to improve his skills, until one day he was able to put on a show for his class. He saw the surprise on everyone’s face, and he felt it was cool. He often does street shows for passers-by, police and farmers. He worked hard at it. Now he is a famous magician.任务型阅读(共5小题;每小题l分,满分5分)在生活中,我们经常会遇到一些令人不愉快的事情,应该如何解决呢?以下是网站 提供的几个问题及其解决办法,请你给予合理的配对。Problems:71. Some people always smoke in public places.72. The No. 16 bus is always late.73. Some people always drop litter everywhere in our neighborhood.74. Some students talk loudly in the library.75. My parents hope I stay at home and study all day, even at weekends.Solutions:A. Tell them that we need to relax after studying for a long time or ask our teacher for help.B. Tell them politely to keep quiet.C. Put up some posters to ask them not to litter. If someone is found dropping litter, punish him badly包含各类专业文献、幼儿教育、小学教育、生活休闲娱乐、各类资格考试、中学教育、专业论文、应用写作文书、初中英语任务型阅读典型题型及答案57等内容。 
 中考英语任务型阅读理解专项练习题及答案。中考英语任务型阅读理解专项练习题及答案文档贡献者 卫 贡献于 专题推荐 学而思中学语文推荐书目... 学而思...  初中英语任务型阅读试题集锦_英语_初中教育_教育专区。初中英语任务型阅读试题集锦...___ 答案: 51.potatoes 52.Belgium 53.Because they are fried in the French...  2011年全国各地中考英语试题分类汇编任务型阅读附答案_中考_初中教育_教育专区。中考试题2011 年全国各地中考英语试题分类汇编任务型阅读【2011 山东菏泽】四、任务型...  中考英语任务型阅读:表格填词题专练(附答案)_英语_初中教育_教育专区。中考英语...This is why you might hear someone saying DShe is a typical(典型的) ...  2014年中考英语最后一冲题型专练:任务型阅读【含答案、范文】_英语_初中教育_教育专区。任务型阅读 A. 还原型 阅读下列文章,文中有五处空白,文后方框中有五个句...  中考英语任务型阅读题型分析及复习策略典型练习_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区...这类题型考查特点: 细节方面:这种类型较简单,一般能在文中找到答案,不需要做...  初中英语任务型阅读试题集锦[1]_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。初中英语任务...答案: 91. He was not good at( math, English and science). 92. One ...  初一英语任务型阅读试题解析_英语_初中教育_教育专区。夺冠教育 名家联手;一对一...解读任务的指令 Ⅰ. 一般疑问句,可以用 Yes 或 No 来解答。例如: 阅读短文,...  中考英语任务型阅读题型分析及复习中考英语任务型阅读题型分析及复习隐藏&& 中考英语.... C 层学生回答前 4 道直接可以从课文中找到答案的问题。做对了就给予 表扬...初中英语任务型阅读集锦_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
初中英语任务型阅读集锦
初​三​英​语​总​复​习​用
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢 上传我的文档
 下载