评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
新标准大学英语综合教程3课文翻译
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢帮忙续写一下,会加分,英语作文 在一个燥热的夏天.tom和john约定一起去海滩边游泳.他们是非常帮忙续写一下,会加分,英语作文在一个燥热的夏天.tom和john约定一起去海滩边游泳.他们是非常好的朋友.他们带了烧烤架,_百度作业帮
帮忙续写一下,会加分,英语作文 在一个燥热的夏天.tom和john约定一起去海滩边游泳.他们是非常帮忙续写一下,会加分,英语作文在一个燥热的夏天.tom和john约定一起去海滩边游泳.他们是非常好的朋友.他们带了烧烤架,
帮忙续写一下,会加分,英语作文在一个燥热的夏天.tom和john约定一起去海滩边游泳.他们是非常好的朋友.他们带了烧烤架,准备在海边美食.海风很清凉,tom和john搭好帐篷,然后准备去游泳
A summer holidayIn this hot but enjoyable summer holiday,I have travelled a lot of places with my family.At first ,we went to seashore to enjoy the sunshine ,sea wind and ,of course ,the beautiful landscape.This is the first time i swim in sea,so the feeling is strong.we all had fun at that moment.how memorable it is.Besides,we travelled several famous parks locating different areas.The pretty flowers and the flourishing trees attracted me most .All kinds of entertainment facilities drived me to the top enjoyment.All in all ,this is a fantastic summer holiday.写一篇英语作文50词左右就行.夏天来了,天气晴朗.托尼和李超一起去游泳,他们在水里游的很高兴,后来又躺在海滩上一起看蓝天,白云.白云有的像兔子,有的像龙,有像鸟.他们玩的很高兴._百度作业帮
写一篇英语作文50词左右就行.夏天来了,天气晴朗.托尼和李超一起去游泳,他们在水里游的很高兴,后来又躺在海滩上一起看蓝天,白云.白云有的像兔子,有的像龙,有像鸟.他们玩的很高兴.
夏天来了,天气晴朗.托尼和李超一起去游泳,他们在水里游的很高兴,后来又躺在海滩上一起看蓝天,白云.白云有的像兔子,有的像龙,有像鸟.他们玩的很高兴.
summer is coming.it was a sunny day .tony and li went to swim together.they were very happy playing in the water.after that,they lied down together on the beach watching the clouds in the sky.clouds are very interesting,some of them seems like rabbits and some like dragons others like bireds.they have a really good day today and both of them are happy.
真搞笑,楼上的都不看题目。Different people hanve different music styles.Some like blue.Some are fond of jazz.And I like musics by which I can get access to joy and happines.For example,I prefer to listening t...
我问的啥,你答的啥,真搞笑。求一片英语小作文(明天就要)_百度知道
求一片英语小作文(明天就要)
内容是去科技馆和世博展览馆,不少于50个字!
我们早晨八点就出发了,甚至还可以动手操作呢。科技馆离我们家有两公里远, so we decided to go there by bike。在科技馆里,大约有两公里的路程. We met some of my classmates and teachers。我们还碰上了一些同学和老师。它离我们家并不远. It was very nice and sunny.At half past eleven we had to leave for home. There we saw a lot of interesting things and equipment. We set off at 8 o’clock,早上八点我们就出发了。今天天气非常好.今天是个好天气。今天我们在科技馆过得很愉快. At the museum we saw a lot of interesting things.It was fine today,我们离开科技馆回家了。当我们到达科技馆的门口时. There we met many classmates and friends. We thought we had learned a lot and were more interested in science。十一点半,所以我们决定今天去科技馆参观。我们可以摸它们. We could touch them and even operate something. We thought we had learned a lot and were more interested in science. We could operate some equipment。在科技馆里我们看到了许多有趣的东西和装置. We enjoyed ourselves in the museum today.It is about two kilometers!丽丽和我都喜欢科学,我和丽丽去科技馆参观。我们都认为. When we got to the gate, so we decided to visit the Science Museum today,我们决定骑自行车去。我们感到我们学到了许多知识,我们看见许多有趣的东西,已经有许多人在那里等了. How happy we were today,我们还可以操作某些装置乙在那里我们遇到许多同学和朋友, there were many people waiting there, Lily and I went to visit the Science Museum,同时对科学更感兴趣了,我们从中学到了很多知识. It is not too far from our homes, so we thought it was better to go there by bike.At eight we set off。May 1st Sunday FineLily and I are very interested in science,同时对科学的兴趣更浓厚了。十一点半我们不得不离开科技馆回家了参观科技馆-Visiting the Science MuseumMay 1st Sunday Fine。我们觉得还是骑车比较方便. It is about two kilometers away from our homes.At half past eleven we left the museum for home
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他4条回答
When he came home from school his grandma met him at the door, such as she had seen in the shop-windows, fiery tail?哭了没有;Why do you ask,可他的祖父母仍然宠着他; and now she was sitting under a most beautiful Christmas tree 。这都是真正的美元。”小姑娘说,求求你;s house。她的惯性使她接近了我的脚,”她回答说;t want a hat that makes me look ten years older as soon as Is loving arms. Before I could help her!&Please God;类似 鸟窝与头发 我姐姐是一位小学老师,先生;Wsays the other buddy,有个男人威胁要从商业区一座大楼的二十层跳下去,你能给我们描述一下这个鸟巢吗; it flamed up,一位肥胖的中年妇女从后面冲过来, dear://flash,现在已经死了, lost her footing on the smooth marble floor and slid onto her back, ma&#39.告诉 2 nest n!&quot:“我敢赌十块钱。在亮光里。她依然是那么的慈爱和温和,因而赌输的那位交给他的朋友一张十元的钞票://comic?&quot。” (11)I&#39。多拿一些帽子给我看看. 打赌 两个好朋友正坐在一家小酒馆内观看十一点的电视新闻,天上落下一颗星, but his grandma doted on him. Make Naples the capital of Italy., it took her a long time to pick on one.5617,就是闹,这位女士马上摘下了她的帽子说.cdream,它们是从美国直接带来的;make Naples the capital of Italy? did you cry。这孩子几乎寸步不离他的祖母, it justDid you get along all right。小姑娘把两只手伸过去;his friend admits:&quot。 我刚咬破自己的舌头 “我们有毒吗!&quot,可老师哭了. The child stretched out her hands towards them in delight。这株树的绿枝上点燃着许许多多的蜡烛。” (10)Nest and Hair My sister, I didn&#39,“不;ve Just Bitten My Tongue &I saw him jump earlier on the six-o&#39,那家伙不会往下跳。我正准备扶她。” 妈妈打断她的话说?&quot:“相信我?&但令他沮丧的是,too?& she said. Hundreds of wax-tapers lighted up the green branches.html" target="_blank">t take your money, for she had been told by her old grandmother, his first day away from his grandmother&#39。 句中 Cause 是 Because 的缩略形式.鼓励 5 /html/show21971。一次一个学生告诉她说一只鸟儿在教室外 的树上垒了个窝。” (12)A Woman Who Fell It was rush hour and I was dashing to a train in New York City&#39!&quot. He
am. A few minutes later,&Was school all right.One friend turns to the other and says, madam. As she was very fussy。 约翰放学了。 “现在又有一个什么人死了. &clock news,&quot, &s Grand Central Terminal - As IBecause that&#39. Gaining her composure,“让那不勒斯成为意大利的首都吧,仰面滑倒了, only the nest!&Cause I&#39, and far more prettily decked out,Me.&#39.html (4) Not long after an old Chinese woman came back to China from her visit to her daughter in the States.html (6)She kindled a third match?”一个年幼的蛇问它的母亲; 它们是从美国直接带来的 一位中国老妇人在美国看望女儿回来不久://flash. &quot,他奶奶在门口接他并问道.html" target="_blank">http。她看到它们变成了明亮的星星.:“因为我在地理考卷上是这样写的。 “哦。“我不能拿你的钱, the lady took off her hat at once and said. It made the old lady out of patience?&quot, gentle
/viewdiary, was informed by one of her pupils that a bird had built its nest in the tree outside the classroom,Yes,&#39, she had scrambled up:&quot.net/flash/88, why do you want God to make Naples the capital of ITrust me,火光把四周照亮了?&quot. “Now some one is dying. Her momentum carried her close to my shoes,am,对我挤了一下眉;I don&#39,说道.描述 4 encourage v,so the loser hands his pal a $10 bill://ruoyenglish. &quot, the only person who had e my sister asked。 这种做法让老妇人很不耐烦;d do it again.htm" target="_blank">http, &quot,老师,就象橱窗里挂着的那些一样漂亮;Are we poisonous:“学校怎么样. They are real US dollars?” “因为我刚刚咬破自己的舌头?”我姐姐问她,就像你的头发一样; 中文翻译 买帽子 一位妇女到一家帽子店买帽子, he either cried or threw a temper tantrum, middle-aged woman spr Her mother interrupted and said,我就已见他跳下去了,老师, but bright and happy as she had never looked during her lifetime。她很挑剔://comic。他想要什么不是哭。在银行柜台, and tiny painted figures.& &#39; N agrees his buddy?&quot。他的父亲知道这一点; And Julie replied?” “哭。 “我没看到鸟儿. &quot,曾经告诉过她。 几分钟后.&#39.bokee.&#39;W --------- 朱莉叶在做睡前祷告;clock news,银行职员认真检查了每一张钞票. &quot; still:“朱莉叶.com/viewdiary,为什么求上帝让那不勒斯成为意大利的首都呢。现在她觉得正坐在非常美丽的圣诞树下面: &quot, a plump.cdream. 她擦着了第三根火柴;ve just bitten my tongue 因为我刚咬了自己的舌头。 “是什么鸟呢.com/html/show21971.窝,没想到在平滑的大理石地面上失了脚,”他的朋友欣然同意. &quot,&quot,也请你相信这些钞票,亲爱的和生前一样的祖母出现了,在天上划出一道长长的火丝,到一家市银行存女儿送给她的美元; the young snake asked his mother。他第一天上学才离开祖母的怀抱! (3)<a href=" my siBut I didn&#39。一则新闻报道说: 1 poisonous adj?”约翰问。” (8)A Bet Two pals are sitting in a pub watching the eleven-&#39.net/flash/88. Shs what I put in my geography exam. At the bank counter. She struck yet another match against the wall,有一颗落下来. And wheI&#39;Then, the lights streaming behind it like a long, SNo、还要美; Notes. AgaCJulie,夫人;t see the bird。”那孩子回答说; &quot, a primary school teacher.有毒的 2 Cause I&#39.htm (2)BUYING A HAT A lady went to a hat shop to buy a hat, she beheld them beaming like stars in heaven。 “那么! &I can&#39;我不想要一顶摘下来便使我立刻显得老十岁的帽子,站在墙檐上的男人跳了下去,地上就有一个灵魂回到曾赋于他生命的上帝那里去, the man on the ledge jumps,仿佛在向她眨眼. Already at the end of his patience the salesman was afraid that she might change her mind again so he tried to flatter her, &quot,”她说, softly,”另一位说, she went to a city bank to deposit the US dollars her daughter gave her,亲爱的,” said the little girl。一位朋友转身对另一位说道。” (5)<a href="http,又冒出了火焰,火柴又熄灭了。” “赌就赌,&#39,然而那快活和幸福的样子却是她生前从未有过的 (7)But the teacher cried The six-year-old John was terribly spoiled . &quot. &quot, the clerk checked each note carefully to see if the money was real,看是否有假?&quot。然而圣诞树上的烛光越升越高;t jump. &quot. &quot。 “是的,“早在六点的新闻里,“可我想他不会再跳了;t think he&#39, and in that moment the lights of the match warm quenched。 她在墙上又擦了一根火柴?”我姐姐鼓励她道, appeared before her that same dear grandmother。她镇定了一下.&#39.bokee: &A 可是老师哭了 六岁的约翰娇生惯养,”他的朋友承认道; &It&#39, however?” 朱莉叶回答道. Then came his first day of school,颜色瑰丽的图画;ll bet you ten bucks the guy doesn&#39;Do you always have beautiful women failing at your feet;巢 3 description n.&#39: 1 inform v, and trust the money,只看到鸟窝; replied the child。因为她的老祖母——一个唯一待她好的人; &#39. They are directly from America,&#39, and who was now dead that whenever a star falls an immortal spirit returns to the GI didn&#39. You look at least ten years younger with this hat on, the Christmas candles burned higher and higher,最后实在忍耐不住说, & To his dismay; one of them fell,far larger://ruoyenglish,“你问这个干什么, ma&#39. At last she could not hold any more,用了很长时间才选好了一顶。接近门口?&quot,&#39; 摔倒的女人 上下班高峰期。已经忍耐到极限的售货员害怕她再改变主意.A reporter comes on about a man threatening to jump from the 20th floor of a downtown building,我没哭。” “我也是,我匆匆奔向纽约豪华中心站去赶一趟火车. H she replied - &quot,便恭维她;你做了极好的选择;s a bet。“上帝, and surrounded by its light, she winked at me and said. &quot。你戴上这顶帽子看上去起码年轻十岁.5617;ve just bitten my tongue!” (9)Julie was saying her bedtime prayers(1)<a href=" John asked:“总是有漂亮女人拜倒在你脚下吗?你过的好吗, can you give us a description of the nest, looked down from the tree upon her,她却自己爬了起来.&quot. 相似,比上次圣诞节透过那富商家的玻璃门看到的那株还要大, than the one she had seen last Christmas eve through the glass doors of the rich merchant&#39
[提问者采纳]
A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold the bird froze and fell to the ground in a large field. While it was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on it. As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, it began to realize how warm it was. The dung was actually thawing him out! He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy. A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate. Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him.
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 好天气网 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信