10点以后做些什么my dream 英语作文800字

英语作文帮
双语英语列表摘要努力翻译中...同学们,在家里我们可以为父母做些什么?(英语作文)假设自己是Lucy,以【“I”m helpful】为题,写一个40单词以上的作文(最好星期六早上10点以前交)_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
同学们,在家里我们可以为父母做些什么?(英语作文)假设自己是Lucy,以【“I”m helpful】为题,写一个40单词以上的作文(最好星期六早上10点以前交)
同学们,在家里我们可以为父母做些什么?(英语作文)假设自己是Lucy,以【“I”m helpful】为题,写一个40单词以上的作文(最好星期六早上10点以前交)
人们开始了真正的安定生活.在地底,除了见不到阳光外查看: 9703|回复: 5
My day的英语作文40字50字60字70字80字90字100个字
This is my day& &
& && && &I'm a student.I often get up at six o'clock. At six thirty,I do morning exercises.I usually eat
&&breakfast at seven o'clock.
& && && &Then I do homework and read books.I eat lunch at twelve o'clock. I have two&&English
&&classes&&in the afternoon .
& && && &I eat dinner at six thirty every evening .I usually watch 丅V at seven thirty in the evening.
&&I play computer games at eight o'clock.
& && &&&I do my home work at eight thirty .I go to bed at ten o'clock.
& && &&&This is my day.What about your day?Can you tell me?
&&译文:& && &
& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &&&这是我的一天
& && & 我是一名学生。我常常六点钟起床。在六点半,我做早操。我经常在七点钟
& && & 然后我做作业和读书。我在十二点吃午饭。我下午有两节英语课。
& && & 我每天晚上六点半吃晚饭。我经常在晚上七点半看电视。我在八点玩儿电脑。
& && & 我八点半做作业。我在十点睡觉。
& && & 这是我的一天。你的一天是什么样的?你能告诉我吗?
& && && && &My day
Today was Monday , and I was very happy.
I got up at 6 o ` clock, then I washed my face and brushed my teeth.when the half past six, I went to school.
Today was very cold, so I rode bike really slowly.
I had been riding bike for 25 minutes, then I arived school.
Today I had so mang subjects, and I was very careful. I ate lunch at school.
The school finished at six thirty. Then I went to home.
Dinner was very delicious, too.
Today was very happy.
& && &My Lucky Day
& & Today is Saturday. It’s a sunny day. The sunshine is bright and the wind is gentle. What a nice day! And I have a good time too.
& & In the morning, after I finished all of my homework, I asked my mother: “Mom, can I play computer”?. Mom said: “Of course!”So I turned on the computer and began to play computer games. But today I din’t like to play the games I have played before, so I decided to download some new games. At last, I downloaded Super mario xp game. It’s a wonderful game. I was very excited because it’s the first time I download games!
& &&&In the afternoon, I went to Zhigao scool. Last week we had tests, so I wanted to know what scores I could get. After some time, the teachers came in and read the scores. I was very excited, I got the first prize (I am the second one)!
& & I think it’s my lucky day. It’s a really lucky day!
I am very happy every day, because I can manage my days.
每天我都很幸福,因为我能计划好我的日子。
I get up at six o’clock. I’m very energetic. Then I wash face, brush my teeth and do morning exercises. I like do morning exercises in balcony, Because I can see morning sunlight.
我6点起床,精力充沛。然后洗脸、刷牙、做早操。我喜欢在阳台上做早操,能够看到早上的阳光。
I eat breakfast at seven ten. My breakfast is tasty. I usually go to school at seven thirty, school is over at twelve. Then I eat lunch in the school.
我7点10分吃早餐,早餐很可口,我通常7点半上学,12点放学,然后在学校吃午餐。
It’s four thirty afternoon when school is over, I go home. Then I play sports on playground nearby my home. I usually play sports with my good friends. I do my homework at five ten PM. I usually eat dinner at six forty PM, sometimes I eat dinner at sever o’clock in the evening.
下午4点半放学后,我回家。然后到家附近的操场上进行体育运动。我常常和好朋友做体育运动。下午5点10分做作业。吃晚饭我通常在晚上6点半,有时7点。
I read books at eight o’clock in the evening, and then I watch TV. I wash face and feet at nine PM. I usually go to bed at nine twenty PM.
晚上8点读书,然后看电视。晚上9点洗脸洗脚,通常9点20分上床睡觉。
It’s my happy day! What’s your day? Can you tell me?
这就是我的一天,你呢?能告诉我吗?
MY&&HOLIDAY&&DAY
Summer is coming .This is the hottest season.The weather is very hot,but I still like summer. Because there is a summer vacation.
In&&holiday ,I have a lot of free time.
I usually get up at seven in the&&morning.Then I have breakfast. Some people do not eat a lot of fruit,but I love eating&&fruit&&at&&breakfast.
My father bought a computer for our fanily the year before last . After I do my hoework, I play computer games&&for&&a&&while..
I do some reading after&&my lunch. Sometimes I&&play&&chess&&with my father.
Sometimes I go swimming with my friend.we have a good time.
When my mother said to&&me:“We can go hiking!” My sister、my brother and I all very happy. Because we can eat a lot of taste food and see&&beautiful views.
After supper,&&I&&have a walk in the park with my parents.
Then I use a computer and study on internet.
Oh,the time is not early. It is 9 oclock. I must go to bed.Bye,bye!
自评:这是我第一次尝试写英语短文,由于我的英语水平有限,很多心里想说的却无法用英语表达出来。希望大家多多光临指导!
宝贝森欢迎您!
&&A&&Rainy&&Day
Today is a rainy day in Shangqiu. It rains heavily all morning, and water on the ground is very deep. We also can hear thunder, and see lighting in the sky, thunder makes me very afraid. Lighting is blue and it can disappear suddenly in the sky. What a terrible day! I think.
At 10 o’clock, rain becomes smaller, and there are many children in the garden, I’m very happy to go to the garden and play with them.
W I put my toy ship into water. To my surprise, the ship can swim in water, so I’m very happy!
Some time later, my friend xiaohu and I begin to ride bicycles, because water is very deep, it’s very hard to ride, but it’s very funny! And we can see some dragon they are all red and very beautiful! So we want to catch them, but they are so flexible that we can’t catch it!
Half an hour later, it begins to rain heavily again. So we have to go home and to do our homework.
Oh, the rainy is so funny! I like it!
& & 今天商丘是个雨天,雨下的很大,地面上的水也很深。我们也可以听到雷声、看到空中的闪电。雷声让我害怕极了!闪电是蓝色的,它总是很快消失在空中。多么可怕的天气啊!我在心里想着。
& & 大概在10点时,雨变得小了点,院子里有了许多的孩子,于是我也很开心出去和他们一起玩了!
& &水很深,我把我的玩具军舰放入水中。让我吃惊的是,它能够在水里游!这使得我开心极了!
& & 一段时间以后,我和小虎骑起了自行车,因为水很深,所以骑起来很艰难,但仍然很有趣。这是我们可以在空中看到蜻蜓,它们都是红色的,非常漂亮!我们想去捉几只,可怎么也捉不住,因为他们太灵活了!
& & 半小时后,雨又大了起来,我们只好回家写作业去了。
  噢!下雨天真有趣,我喜欢下雨天!
妈妈的话:昨天雨下的很大,孩子们在雨中疯狂地嬉戏着,开心极了!儿子用英语记录了他们的活动和心情,虽然不及汉语写的那么清楚和优美,但锻炼了英语写作,也挺好.