英语作文 看完 chinese cooking 发表自己的看法作文

您现在的位置: &
& 中国式烹饪(Chinese cooking)_900字
中国式烹饪(Chinese cooking)_900字
精粹APP,写作提升无忧!
作者:admin& | & &&
62人浏览了这篇文章
Meatballs with carrot slices in soup Alex, since there is only one response and this one is not satisfying, I figured out something for fun. I learnt this from my roommate in college. It is very simply and you don't find it in any of the fashionable restaurants. But it is old-fashioned as you require. And it is delicious at that.
Buy a pound of minced meat in a supermarket. Add salt, ginger powder, sliced onion, a little flour, and two spoonfuls of water. Stir the thing vigorously for two minutes. Boil a pot of water. Make a dozen meatballs out of the mixture you've prepared. Put the balls into boiling water. When the water boils again, add sliced carrot. Add salt and pepper to your taste. The soup is ready to serve.
Homemade and crude as it is, you never forget the taste!
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/yingyu303/
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新稿费提现申请
同主题的其他文章
关于 Cooking的其他文章综合英语教程四_Unit_9_Chinese_Food_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
综合英语教程四_Unit_9_Chinese_Food
上传于||暂无简介
大小:3.21MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢小学英语作文范文:Chinese cooking中国式烹饪
小学:Chinese cooking中国式烹饪
  中国式烹饪(Chinese cooking)
  Meatballs with carrot slices in soup Alex, since there is only one response and this one is not satisfying, I figured out something for fun. I learnt this from my roommate in college. It is very simply and you don't find it in any of the fashionable restaurants. But it is old-fashioned as you require. And it is delicious at that.
  Buy a pound of minced meat in a supermarket. Add salt, ginger powder, sliced onion, a little flour, and two spoonfuls of water. Stir the thing vigorously for two minutes. Boil a pot of water. Make a dozen meatballs out of the mixture you've prepared. Put the balls into boiling water. When the water boils again, add sliced carrot. Add salt and pepper to your taste. The soup is ready to serve.
  Homemade and crude as it is, you never forget the taste!
更多:英语作文范文,,,中考英语作文范文
听儿歌,看动画,学知识,玩游戏请写一篇短文介绍一下昨天自己在看了“Chinese Cooking”节目之后对这档节目的看
写一篇短文谈论一下你及同学Tom,Mike对于下列节目的看法.English today/Healthy living/animal world/chinese cooking 好难啊!嘻嘻不会
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 chinese cooking 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信