Will yougoogle playy golf with them next week?(作肯定回答)

to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Buy The Golf Club
$29.99 USD
Packages that include this game
Buy The Golf Club Collector's Edition Bundle
Includes 2 items:
The Golf Club, The Golf Club - Collectors Edition Upgrade
$39.99 USD
Downloadable Content For This Game
$9.99 USD
"The Golf Club is a fun way to hit the links for golfing purists and would-be course creators."
Read the full review .
Recent updates
While we put the build into the console submission process we will give the PC guys an early look at the May Update. Below is a list of what we’ve worked on
New/Improved features
o Season Mode
o Tropical Theme
o Steam Shop now attached to Season Mode and Tropical Themes
o Cart Paths added
o Out of Bounds now in the game
o Drop Balls
o Unplayable Lies
o Weather Effects via course creator
o Ability to view other users profiles
o Better Camera controls on Mouse and Keyboard in course creator
o Added a drive difficulty setting based off of drive loft
o Loads more commentary – we want to keep it varied
o Season Mode
o Tours and Tournaments
o More Variety
Bug Fixes
o Crash on tour search screen
o Balls getting stuck in objects like bridges, balcony’s, dumpsters
o Overlapping text on Theme Select
o Improved end of tour flow
o X button favoring a un favoring courses
o Flickering on settings screen fixed
o Numerous Tour Creation Bugs
o Ball appearing x50 bigger at the end of a round
o Bad lie cheat fixed
o Users Average Rounds and Average Ratings for current competitions not updating
o Numerous flow fixes
o Loads more
Enjoy
Anthony
We've done a few things to help the AMD cards but we're still seeing issues that we can't track down, Please let us know as soon as you see anything as Repro steps will help us.
The disc version of TGC will be released in the morning and unlike console we don't have to wait for the cert process (we don't really have a choice either)
So the new update will make the digital version match that as what is on the disk through the in-game store. This gives you
* Season Mode
* Tropical Theme
* Small optimisations
There will be another huge update later in the week that will give you everything planned for the May update. Keep an eye out for this
About This Game
The Golf Club is HB Studios’ next generation golf simulation. Stunning visual presentation and outstanding gameplay are to be expected but what really takes The Golf Club into the next generation is the procedural generation of courses and depth of social interaction. The Course Creator can generate a brand new course in seconds which can be shared and played immediately online with friends and other gamers across the world. There are also full editing capabilities for courses, Tournaments and Tours. Challenge your friends on a new or existing course in real time or try to beat their best recorded round. Add to this a myriad of stat tracking and personal bests of friends and rivals to beat, notifications, challenges and social media integration and you truly have a golf club worth joining.
We’ve created and fine tuned a swing mechanic that is more about feeling and fluidity above the users’ accuracy of hitting a marker on a power bar. Whilst anyone will be able to pick the controller up and play comfortably, the best players on the global leaderboards will be those with the best feel for the different golf shots and who are able to take into account ball lie, weather and terrain conditions.
No loading times between holes means you are straight back on the Tee after sinking your putt on the previous green. Also, minimal loading times into a new course make for a refreshing change to your typical console game.
No more getting bored of the courses given to you by the developer. With four clicks you can generate a unique course never seen before that’s ready to play.
With four clicks of a button from the main menu the game will generate for you a never been played before course. The variation is infinite!
If you want to tailor the courses a little more there are high-level options available to you. Examples of these are the number of holes, par distribution, fairway width, number of bunkers, green size, green slope and rough coverage.
The editor gives you the ability of create from scratch or mould anything on the course. You can alter the terrain, move tees, move greens, move holes, delete holes, add holes, bunkers, rivers, ponds, trees, foliage, buildings, animals and other objects.
Courses for all skill levels and utilizing the best of HB’s creative talents will ship with the game. They can be played individually but will also make up the tournament itinerary for the pre-designed Tour that also comes with the game.
Up to four players can play locally. Differentiate yourselves with different character models and clothing and choose between stroke play, match play or fourball.
Play others creations - work your way through the huge database of user created courses, each rated by other users to help make the decision easy to make.
Share your courses with the World – when you’re happy with your creations you can publish them for the rest of the world to play.
Play against others live or from the past - each round you play on every course is saved Online. Choose from Friends Rounds, Record Rounds or Rivals Rounds (others players close to your ability) to compete against. Their ghost balls and scores will be visible throughout your round giving you the feeling of competition without losing the instantaneous game play. Ghost and live balls can be hidden if so desired either selectively or en masse.
Watch others play the courses you’re on live – through our ball trace system you can see other users from around the world on the course that you are playing live, even if they’re on different holes.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: DX11 compatible video card with 1GB video RAM
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i5 or equivalent
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia 660 or AMD 7850 w/ 2GB
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Copyright (c) 2014 HB Studios Multimedia Ltd.
Use of this software is subject to acceptance of the Terms of Conditions laid out in the End User License Agreement located at /EULA.
(C)2014 Greg Norman name, Greg Norman image, Greg Norman statements, Greg Norman signature, Great White Shark, Great White Shark logos, Greg Norman Golf Course Design, Greg Norman Golf Course Design Logos, GWSE, GNGCD used on or in connection with this product are trademarks, copyrights and other forms of intellectual property of Greg Norman Golf Course Design or Great White Enterprises, Inc and used by permission and may not be used, in whole or part, without the prior written consent of Greg Norman Golf Course Design or Great White Enterprises, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Greg Norman, Greg Norman Golf Course Design and Great White Shark Enterprises have not endorsed, created or approved any of the courses associated with The Golf Club video game.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
31.0 hrs on record
This game is not bad, but definitely didn't live up to the hype. The lack of a career mode with depth features is a let-down, and the limited amount of character customization is one even more so. Also, it would have been cool to have some sort of earnings system or something of the like that integrates with a career mode to give it long-term replay value. Also, the lack of online multiplayer features is a bit frustrating.Mechanics - keyboard and mouse gameplay is really, really not enjoyable once you have tried it with a controller. You will notice a ridiculous difference in your accuracy when using a controller joystick over a mouse for swinging. All that being said, the course designer is cumbersome, and almost feels like the main attraction of the game. If you want to design a virtual golf course and have the time and imagination to devote to it, this game is for you. The course designer has a lot of options and - I would imagine - is unmatched in its genre in the scope of this feature. Also, the gameplay is not bad at all, but can be quirky. The commentary is really just downright annoying and repetitive after a while. Overall, if you are not big into golf games, avoid it. It's really unbalanced and does not have enough of the career and online features to attract a wide scope of gamers. If you are interested in designing elaborate and realistic looking golf courses and playing them for fun, it could be worth the 35 bucks, but I would honestly wait until there's a drop in price or a sale to consider it even if that is your MO.
Was this review helpful?
68.9 hrs on record
Usually when I look at a game, if it has mixed or below reviews I steer clear.
Luckily I got The Golf Club before it got too negative, because I personally have never had any issues with the performance of the game.
I don't doubt those who say they have, but I have had nothing but fun playing this game.On the hardware side, my PC has an i5, and a GTX760, and the game runs very smoothly, with the exception of the rare course with massive amounts of trees.
As far as content, well, you play golf.
Some people appear unhappy that there is no career mode, and while that would be cool, it wasn't part of the game I bought, and my family enjoys just sitting down for a round of golf when we get together.
I guess a lot of people are looking for a replacement for their previous favorite golf sims, and they find The Golf Club lacking, but if all you want is to play a round of golf when you feel like a round of golf, then this fits the bill nicely.
Was this review helpful?
7.8 hrs on record
First off, while this is marked as a recommended title, there are issues to be aware of.This game is fun, but it's missing some key elements that sports type games need to be an overall good experience. There is nothing in the way of a practice mode, or even a basic tutorial. You're thrust into the game, and left to figure out how to play on your own. I don't understand why there was such an oversight in this design, and the developers even acknowledge the lack of a practice/tutorial mode in a video on their own page. That being said, it is great fun. The courses, while not real world copies, are challenging, and quite rewarding to those that take risks in their shots. The game mechanics are good, and the game is engrossing enough to have you looking for you club, when you've missed a shot by inches, and decide to throw it. The bad is this. I felt like I've played this game before, at least, I've played PGA Golf Games before, but they felt like there was more to it. This feels less than, because it's more simulator, and less casual. Putting is challenging, and there aren't 15 different types of overlays setup for you to use. Instead you get a grid, and a camera you can move. It feels basic, but it's more challenging in the end. If that is what the devs were going for, which I believe they were, then they hit the mark. This is not a Tiger Woods game, this is a Golf Simulator, rage included at no extra charge. p.s. please add some sort of practice or tutorial modes. That's really a rookie mistake.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
0.7 hrs on record
<div class="pre_release_review tooltip" data-tooltip-content="This reviewer last played/used The Golf Club on 4 June, 2014, which was before it was released.This review may not accurately reflect the state of the released version.">Pre-Release Review
When I bought this game, their FAQ said they were still considering incorporating a 3-click shot meter, which I assumed would be optional.
I understood they wanted a 'realistic' mechanism to focus on the 'feel' of golf, but I hoped, because of their FAQ, that they would add the 3-click shot meter for those people who preferred a lighter fun vs super serious.
Eventually they dug their feet in the ground and decided they wanted 'realism,' which completely killed my desire to play the game.
While it seems their mechanism for a console game controller works okay, their mouse and keyboard mechanism is too frustrating and imprecise to be fun.
At least for me (some may disagree).Consequentially, I felt like I had wasted my money, which inspired this less than positive review.
Alternatively, if Steam allowed (easier) refunds, I would have done so, and would not have been as frustrated, and would have just waited for a golf game that is more accommodating to us 'less-serious' golfers.
Was this review helpful?
16.4 hrs on record
I've had my eye on this game for quite some time. I picked it up during a sale recently and do not regret it at all.I'm a former Links player and I've been looking for a simliar experience for quite some time. This game captures that experience. I'm not a big fan of the Tiger Woods gaming experience. The RPG elements and monetization scheme is just not for me.This game is about skill and consistency. There is a learning curve. You'll be frustrated and challenged. There is no magic win button/skill/purchase. There is just you and your skill. As it should be. Trust me, I'm right up against that learning curve with only a few hours in. Out of the gate, this game feels good. Tons of potential here.There are pretty consistent updates to the game and content additions. The community is growing and getting stronger. Support this game if you are a fan of games of skill, rather than a vapid pay to win environment.It isn't without a few bugaboos. Nothing has been a show stopper, up to this point.On thing that I wish they would add is some sort of visual indicator of your swing.
Was this review helpful?
24.0 hrs on record
I think if you want a Golf simulator, and have the patience to learn the mechanics of this game and how they work, you will love it.
Folks that are looking for an arcade golf game, probably won't like it, and will quit before they give it a chance.Personally I really like the game.
Once you get used to the controls, it &feels& like you really are playing golf.
You have to concentrate on each shot, and not every shot is perfect, some are really bad, sometimes you hit it perfect...but thats how it is when you really play.
The point is, the feeling you get with the controller, is about like the feeling you would have really swinging the club, from the mental point of view.I'm not sure of the specs of the reviews I see that say the game is not optimized or runs slow.
It runs perfectly fine on my machine
and the graphics look beautiful.
Multiplayer works great also, a friend and I play together and take turns and it is quite fun.The only cons I have is that there is no tutorial or practice area that I could find.
It would be nice if they at least had a tutorial in game describing the controls, and a driving range that you could click on and practice swings.
I think I eventually found this info on their website, but it was hard to find.
Also, a bit of advice, if you are using a controller, make sure you have an Xbox based one, not the older D based (Sony) kind.Final verdict in a nutshell - GREAT game, very much worth it, IF you put the time in to learn it properly.
Was this review helpful?
89.5 hrs on record
Great golf sim with a few quirks.I love this game - play it several times a week with my Dad. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone who wants a good solid golf game, but it's certainly not perfect. Probably easiest to sum up with a list of pros and cons:ProsThe core of the game is rock solid and realistic. The feel of the swing, the look of the courses, the physics, and the action of the ball are all great. Fantastic course editor - best I've ever seen in a golf game. You can play courses created by other palyers or generate a fresh new course with just a few clicks. You'll certainly never run out of courses to play. Very satisfying when you put in a good round because you know you earned it. :)Skill is not stat based. If your get better at the game it's because you've learned to play better.Devs are still improving the game. I've been playing since the first day of Early Access and the Devs have been communicating and responding - while still sticking to their gameplan. They haven't fixed all the quirks, but the game has seen steady improvements over the months.ConsSome machines might struggle with the graphics. Seems to recquire more CPU/GPU power than you might think. Only a few graphics settings to adjust.The swing controls can be hard to learn. I love the controls (I use xbox 360 controller) but some people seem to get frustrated. No option for the old 'three-click' method that is popular in other games. I think this is part of the 'level playing field' that the devs are shooting for. They have worked hard to make the competition skill-based and fair.The interface is sometimes clunky. All the info and controls are there, but sometimes they are not intuitive.
Took me a long time to figure out what the two different distances on the putting green were (one is distance to the cup, and the other is the distance to your aiming marker). I still can't figure out how to properly show an instant replay. :)No career mode or similar extra features. The Tiger Woods games were full of all sorts of extras and some people might expect them here. Presentation is somewhat sparse. The voicover/commenter is well done, but there is very little 'juice' or graphical embellishments to spice things up.For me the pros definitely outweigh the cons. This is one of my most played games of 2014 and I expect it will be in 2015, too.
Was this review helpful?
348.3 hrs on record
This is an amazing golf game, anyone who is into golf knows that there are not many good golf games for PC, actually the last decent one was Tiger Woods 2006 which was nine years ago! The golf club feels like a modern updated version of the best golf game ever made (PGA 2000 by Sierra). Also the devs are still improving it and listening to people in the forums which is worth a lot these days. Highly recommended for all you golf freaks out there.
Was this review helpful?
108.7 hrs on record
Brilliant golf sim. Online competition is fantastic and you can custom make your own courses.I would recommend this to anyone who is a simulation fan and especially to anyone who plays golf.
Was this review helpful?
1,073.1 hrs on record
The Golf Club is a great golf game that has the best putting of any golf game I've ever played - once you understand it!
The graphics are great and with new themes being released it's only getting better.
There's no reason to not try it if you like golf - it's definitely more on the sim side than arcarde at this point which is pefectly fine by me.
For those looking for a bit more (career) come visit us at
and enjoy an enhanced experience with The Golf Club.
Was this review helpful?
1.2 hrs on record
Disclaimer: I played one round, and intend to play more.The Good:
The commentator is a condascening jackass, game is well made, actually fun to play even if you don't like golf, course editor, heaps of community based features, diverse courses.The Bad:
Keyboard and mouse is extremely difficult and would recommend a controller, minor tearing.I bought this hoping it was similar to SimGolf, it's not.
However it is a solid golf game that is actually quite good fun.
If you just want a casual sports game or like golf in general, this will be great.
Was this review helpful?
55.7 hrs on record
Myself and two friends purchased this game as its one of the only golf choices on steam. I was happy to find a fun golf sim we could play together. It looks and plays very well. The only thing i would like to see is better multiplayer capability. It takes some menu jumping to get everyone in game together at once.Lastly I'd like some kind of power meter on the swings. As of now it is hard to shoot a ball at less than 100% and get it just right.
Was this review helpful?
379.5 hrs on record
This game is turning into a solid golf game, the graphics are great to look at and the gameplay is getting there IMO. The main selling point of this game for me is the GNCD, the course designer. I have spent many hours on this and once you get the hang of it, your only limited by your imagination.This is a worthy successor to the EA TW series and plays a lot like it too, well if you consider that most of the people that worked on that game are the ones that developed TGC. The good thing about this game is the fact that the developers are still working on it and fixing bugs and adding stuff to it all the time, once it’s finished then this will be a solid and enjoyable title for everyone to play. The only real problem with this game for me is the graphics issue if you own an AMD Radeon card, especially the newer models, but I think this is more to do with the Unity engine than anything else, as playing this game with an Nvidia card seems less problematic and appears to run better. Although this game has been developed for the PC it still very much feels like a port, as its main focus IMO is for the console market, after all that’s where the money is.Anyway, if you’re in any doubt about buying this game, then I would recommend you do, especially if you like golf and have been looking for a worthy successor to EA TW series. There are also more updates coming soon, and with the number of courses made by the community, then its longevity is assured. It’s not quite the golf sim this has been hailed to be, as that title I think belongs to another game currently in development.Anyway this is money well spent on.
Was this review helpful?
108.5 hrs on record
The Golf Club is a great idea. Place a golf sim game on the PC platform when other developers refuse to and give it a course creator. What could possibly go wrong with such a strong idea? Many things.First and foremost this game does not run well. Even on powerful machines you will innevitably find yourself playing on Medium or lower settings just to get a decent and constant framerate. This is something that can be overlooked by many but still needs to be stated as it is important.Ball striking is solid and good until you get close to the green. Due to the minimal control you have over shot distance anything other than a full 100% shot into the green is unlikely to land anywhere near where you intend it to. Putting is also a widely varying affair where getting correct distances is nearly impossible.The course creator is one of the shining positives in The Golf Club. It has enough functionality and customization to allow for a large variety of course types and difficulties. However, more recent updates had altered some of the terrain functionality making it difficult to create smoothed surfaces with large scale changes. Still, the course creator is definitely a strong point.The largest issue with this game currently is the seeming abandonment of the PC Platform. With their release on PS4 and XBox One, HB Studios have given continuous updates to both of the console platforms, yet have not updated the PC release with any of that content for 2 months as of this writing. ('Release was on October 8th, currently December 15th) This is the most diseheartening thing HB could have done. The console versions now have more HB created cources, 2 more course creator themes, and more bug fixes than the PC version.With this last point in mind, I cannot recommend this game. It is a wonderful idea with a nice course creator that seems to have been abandoned before it could be made into something great. If you really want a golf game on the PC platform and have no other options then pick this up when it is on sale for 50% off or more, otherwise just steer clear. If they ever come back and give the PC platform some love, it may be worth the asking price, but as it stands it is not.Edit: As of 12/19/2014 the PC and console versions are finally on the same patch. Going forward it is difficult to tell if they will become split so disparately as before but this does not change the core idea that it is better to wait for a sale for this game than to buy it at full price.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
4.2 hrs on record
Ye get tae swing a big stick at a wee ba' and watch it flee intae a hole up the park.
No bad like.
Was this review helpful?
206.8 hrs on record
First off, if you are looking for a Tiger Woods replacement, then this may not be for you. The graphics are excellent on my laptop (i7 2.4, Geforce GT740 and 16g Ram) - smooth scrolling and sharp, clear detail. I found a controller the easiest / best way to play the game.In my opinion, the game does not need a career mode as suggested by some players. Yes, it can be repetative, but so is the actual game of golf. There are currently in excess of 50,000 user created courses, some better than others. You can create your own course in five minutes if you like, or spend hours adjusting pretty much any aspect of each hole. Having access to user created courses, competitions and tours adds an extra dimension to The Golf Club that I have not come across in other golf games. I have no problem with the wind and find this fairly accurate, along with 'clubbing up or down' depending on the height of the greenThe introduction of the Handicap system means you can continually try to lower your handicap on the handicap rated courses or simply play as many different courses as you want.One thing I would like to see is a layout map of a course (like you get on the back of a scorecard) before I select to play it. Some more courses from the developers would also be good.........Overall, the best golf game by far - no gimicks, just as much golf as you want. I can see why some may not like this game because of it's simplicity - if that is the case, get yourself an old copy of Tiger Woods :-)
Was this review helpful?
876.3 hrs on record
I have really enjoyed playing this game.. has a few things that can be fixed but overall if you love to golf, you overlook certain things.
The course generator needs to add a backdrop for tropical courses.. also to be able to click on the hole listing to the right when you want to edit a hole rather than going to overview of the course looking for the hole and , well you know the deal.. some things could be a bit easier for designing.
BUT I am having fun creating courses. and also playing
the game itself.. I suck.. but then I sucked in real life golf as well. I hope some of my friends will consider the purchase when the price comes down so that we can meet up in the clubhouse
Was this review helpful?
21.4 hrs on record
This is the best golf game out there.
Course creation is fantastic and easy to use and gives basically unlimited courses to play.
Can't reccommend this enough over EA's Tiger Woods offering.
Was this review helpful?
34.6 hrs on record
I have been playing this game since the Early access release and whata treat it is!Getting better and better with every update, running smoothly on an AMD fx8350/gtx770 from Nvidia. the game lives up his name, with more and more features comming with every update, a good tech team who handles communications very well. yeah, the career mode is missing but so what, it's also about online play, and even with some glitches or hickups once in a while, you need to buy this game.only point is: Play it with a controller, the feeling is better when you control your swing with the stick.
Was this review helpful?
3.6 hrs on record
Good game.It is getting better with updates.
Reasonable purchase a present price ($34.99) if you like golf games.Would like to see an RPG mode in this game similar to Mario Tennis but more mature--would give the game some more 'character' and appeal to single-player.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Includes 24 Steam Achievements
Title: The Golf Club
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 19 Aug, 2014
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
The Golf Club
The Golf Club Collector's Edition Bundle
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &}

我要回帖

更多关于 playstation 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信