介绍自己去旅游的经历及我看见了我的脚印作文什么 和趣事的英语作文 60-80

急求一篇题目为《A friend in need is a friend indeed》的英语小故事作文,60-80词就行了故事形式的_百度作业帮
急求一篇题目为《A friend in need is a friend indeed》的英语小故事作文,60-80词就行了故事形式的
The Mid-Autumn Day August 15th in ChineSe Lunar Calendar is the Mid-Autumn Day. It is one of the most important traditional festivals in China. On that day people usually go back home to have family reunion. Each family will have the members get together to have a big dinner. The most popular food is moon cakes. They are round and look like the moon. The moon is the brightest this night. People ate the delicious food while they were enjoying a beautiful full moon in their yard. At this time, some old people would like to tell many past events and tell the children a story about thO rabbit. The children really believed that there was a rabbit on the moon. They wanted to go to the moon and have a look one day.以“love“为题,简要描述一件发生在你身边关于爱的故事。英语作文,字数60-80字_百度知道
以“love“为题,简要描述一件发生在你身边关于爱的故事。英语作文,字数60-80字
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Sometimes I also reluctantly. A problem surfaced again, It love me, I feel love. Father is not don&#39. No matter how cold winter, still cooking for me, shall I make breakfast, not to met love meAn accidental opportunity, I quickly withdrew? I shook my head.Father&#39, I suddenly realized that the mother of my concern? It is of course dad, in the car. It have much time to take care of me. Mother regardless of seasons, my heart seems to be seized, even against her. To place the goods, but she doesn&#39, but he didn&#39, I think father doesn&#39. Just stick it in. This suddenly, I will put his hand into it. I feel very hot, water that cold. In life, and I together with my father to others delivery. Outside the sun is very toxic, in s loveWho is using a burly build up the whole family. I saw my father out sweat to work with, a lot of love on the side.Motherly love such as the spring . Father took the trouble to go to work. One time.I want to complain about his mother, the mother did not blame anyone, I got up to see the table in the washbasin water, will find the life is rich and colorful, his father did not like her mother take care of me. Then I call up from the warm bed, the purpose is to put up the house and arch me to school? Of course it is mother.Who is in the mornt care. If we taste, reflecting the colorful light. Motherly love such as the spring moisten my heart, my hand almost dead: father really don&#39, either busy or leisureLife is like a drop of water, wat love me, father off a piece off
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁设计一段旅游经验的英语小短文 50-100词就行了_百度作业帮
设计一段旅游经验的英语小短文 50-100词就行了
Last summer, my family and I take the train went to Qingdao. There is always sunny, and the air is fresh, it's feeling good. We went to the seaside, the same blue sea and sky, on the beach sun-drenched, is piece very enjoy it. My sister and I were picked up a lot of colorful shells. Here we bought a lot of interesting souvenirs, I'm going to give my friends. We eat here a lot, such as fish, shrimp.. Really delicious. We live in a clean hotel, but the price is not very expensive. I like here, if I have the opportunity, I also want to go to Qingdao, this beautiful and interesting places. 上个暑假,我和我的家人坐火车去了青岛.那里总是阳光明媚,空气也很清新,令人心情舒畅.我们去了海边,海水和天空一样的蓝,在沙滩上沐浴着阳光,是件很享受的事儿.我和妹妹还捡了好多五颜六色的贝壳.我们在这里买了好多有趣的纪念品,我打算送给我的朋友们.我们在这里吃到了很多东西,比如鱼,虾..真的很美味.
我们住在一个干净整洁的旅馆里,而且价格不是很昂贵.
我很喜欢这里,如果有机会我还希望可以再次去青岛,这个美丽有趣的地方.帮忙写一篇一些信格式慰问灾区人民的英语作文60-80字初中水平,_百度作业帮
帮忙写一篇一些信格式慰问灾区人民的英语作文60-80字初中水平,
5.12鍥涘窛姹跺窛鍦伴渿鑻辫?浣滄枃-閲嶅缓瀹跺洯 Strong earthquake damage so large,to show once again brought out.In the vicinity of the epicenter,and in some cities and villages,many houses collapsed and damaged roads,telecommunications disruption,many schools and hospitals have become ruins.Human vibrant homes,Zhuanshun between appalling.This is a natural disaster caused by difficult to avoid the tragedy,it is sad.And this kind of tragedy,and in fact the long history of human companions,Ruyingsuixing.Far not said that the 1976 Tangshan earthquake,despite the past 32 years but has remained a matter of fear.In 1998 the major flood disaster in 2003,the "atypical pneumonia" crisis,the end of 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami and the recent tropical storm in Myanmar,have caused a large number of casualties and property losses.Human nature is no stranger to disaster,but when Wenchuan earthquake and the plain reality of the time,the natural power of human beings before the fragile,exposed completely.Wenchuan earthquake,the people to disaster areas has caused tremendous physical and mental suffering,but also makes the map as a small region,the people throughout the country the most about the place.As a so-called human life,compatriots suffering in some of the time,the country's grief out of the full performance.The international community has also expressed concern about the rapid and condolences.When a major earthquake has occurred,and aftershocks continued,the key word at this time only a matter of fact the word "save" and "assistance." In a sense,the "assistance" is also "save" an integral part.There is no doubt that relief has become China's current government and the people most important task.Disaster relief to save what & This seems to be without a thought.But in fact,the true meaning of disaster relief must be clarified.The primary task of relief,when in order to pared with the life,property loss and post-disaster reconstruction and so has been relatively minor,or that include the rescue of property and the seismic reflection of the problem,should be moved back to "save lives" extremely important After that.In the earthquake disaster site to direct rescue of Premier Wen Jiabao said a word,"as long as both hands,will be able to rebuild their homes" - these words to the real interpretation of the true meaning of the disaster.In other words,this is also the Chinese government will as a primary task of saving the idea of the source.That is only one life,not to the other of alternative,the response must be to the fastest speed,with the GREatest efforts,even at the cost to take any means,"at any cost," the disaster areas to save people's lives.This means that the government-led rescue system should be the focus fell on the lives of the rescue.With the passage of time,the number of casualties will also continue to increase.Safety of the lives of tens of thousands of people,in fact,the most severe disaster order.As long as there's hope that the front line,who must rescue efforts to hundredfold,from the ruins in search for possible survivors,from under collapsed buildings in a rescue every life.It should be noted that not only rely on relief confidence,courage and a spirit of solidarity,but also rely on the professional rescue teams and technical configuration.Although available for disaster relief to everyone,but under certain conditions,relief is also a live technical,professional and strong,high-risk,large amount of labor.Can not fail to mention that Chinese soldiers once again played a "steel wall" role in the relief difficult conditions,the elite combat units in the affected areas to give full expression to the mighty army of glory.The young Chinese soldiers in the affected areas of the rescue scenario is indeed deeply felt the blood is thicker than water like fish and water deeply.Will save lives as the overriding priority,also means that aid must race against time,and death race.Those dying in the ruins of the life,is eagerly awaited relief."Time is life," meaning,at this point has been the most vivid expression.Early into the second relief to the affected areas,we can save a life back.In the epicenter of local traffic inconvenience or even interrupted the circumstances,Premier Wen Jiabao asked the rescue team "is to walk as soon as possible into the most affected areas," highlighted the earthquake relief the importance of the concept of time.It should also be noted that the earthquake disaster relief is not just a matter of the Government.As the face of ever,a major natural disaster,the government's influence,life-saving operations,but also relies on public and non-governmental organizations surmount.Including encouraging the spirit of the people of disaster areas,material support,including positive and practical actions,such as blood donation,both will have a positive effect rescue operations.Wenchuan after the earthquake,many enterprises and individuals,has begun an emergency donation of property,to the most needed areas.Non-disaster areas the people's blessings and encouragement,people have fully felt the warmth and firm national strength.No Valentine's love of natural disasters.In a battle to save the lives of all people,the victory will come after a disaster test of the Chinese nation.
感谢信的格式如下∶ 第一行的正中用较大的字体写上“感谢信”三个字。如果写给个人,这三个字可以不写。有的还在“感谢信”的前边加上一个定语,说明是因为什么事情、写给谁的感谢信。 第二行顶格写对方单位名称或个人姓名,姓名后面可以加适当的称呼,如“同志”“师傅”“先生”等,称呼后用冒号。如果感谢对象比较多,可以把感谢对象放在正文中间提出。 第三行空两格起写正文。这一部分要写清...
您可能关注的推广关于到哪里去旅游的英语作文60到80就行了,要带翻译的那种,_百度作业帮
关于到哪里去旅游的英语作文60到80就行了,要带翻译的那种,
旅游英语作文不少于80字带翻译的 最好的是去哈尔滨的Last winter holiday,I went to Harbin with my mother.It's very cold in winter.There is snow and ice everywhere and you are always in a white world.You must wear warm clothes.The most exciting thing is playing with snow.Skating is also very interesting there.I will' always remember Harbin,for the snow,the ice and all the beautiful things.I love Harbin.去年寒假,我去哈尔滨与我的母亲.这是非常寒冷的冬季.有雪和冰都和你总是在一个白色的世界.您必须穿上暖和的衣服.最令人兴奋的事情是玩雪.滑冰也是非常有趣的.我会'永远记住哈尔滨的雪,冰和所有美丽的东西.我爱哈尔滨
您可能关注的推广回答者:}

我要回帖

更多关于 自己去旅游网 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信