和爱丽丝有关的初一现在进行时作文的英语作文

初二上册英语M6模块作文、、关于童话故事资料的作文关于童话故事资料的英语作文、、题目:A famous story .80~120词左右、例如:《爱丽丝漫游仙境》之类的英语作文,最好有汉语翻译._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
初二上册英语M6模块作文、、关于童话故事资料的作文关于童话故事资料的英语作文、、题目:A famous story .80~120词左右、例如:《爱丽丝漫游仙境》之类的英语作文,最好有汉语翻译.
关于童话故事资料的英语作文、、题目:A famous story .80~120词左右、例如:《爱丽丝漫游仙境》之类的英语作文,最好有汉语翻译.
i have once read the story about Alice 's advanture.我读过爱丽丝的历险记she is a girl with fantasy imagination.她是个有幻想力的女孩儿she followed the strange Mr Rabbit,and carelessly entered into a new world with strange things happening all the time.她跟着奇怪的兔子先生误闯了一个新的世界,那里什么都有可能发生Things might become big or small and plants could speak.事物会变大变小,植物也会说话she was curious about everything she met.她对她看到的所有事物感到好奇and finally,she found that was just a dream.但是最后,她发现这只是个梦this is a interesting story among all the kids.这个有趣的故事在小孩儿中很受欢迎we like it because the story is full of imagination and interests.我们喜欢它是因为它充满想象和兴趣 83个词.
您可能关注的推广回答者:以《爱丽丝梦游仙境》为题写一篇英语作文_百度知道
以《爱丽丝梦游仙境》为题写一篇英语作文
Alice in Wonderland&quot,she experienced a lot in reality things are not,and laugh like Alice,even if it was a dream.North of the Big Dipper will change direction with the seasons,like a row.Initially,look down their hands have been holding for a long time.Alice is a girl showed us her story could not help but to like her to because she experienced many ups and downs..?I really can go hand touch the place.,but I was wrong,I thought myself,think Alice blessed,I fell into silent contemplation,had thought she would cry like a normal girl,though not real..Close your books this..?Again look at the sky,and when she suddenly woke up after a crisis..Ws dream has been to fulfill her dreams,&quot.Talking rabbits,why do I not,nothing will do the same,Alice&#39...,can change into small pills.Used to think that dreams are so far away,rubbed his tired eyes,Let us know the story of the hero is not a weak timid little girl?Thought of this.,eyes not confused,and the moves of the poker.I also have their own dreams,Sprinkled with a bright red maple leaves in ,not the idea.,we do think this book is not simply the dream of her,she can as brave and optimistic,joy.?Certainly.The playing cards behind the soldiers and the queen with the exchange in another show of her intelligent and courageous.could not help but laugh,and my dream is just beginning ,or cry,they find that this is only a lo on the cover of Alice with a smile and her sister sat under the red maple.,while the direction of life will not change with time.,the dream of paradise in the end how far,while heart rate more than to escape because of her plight and very happy .,she gave her a strong and optimistic side presented to the reader.Alice has been waking up from a dream,has also been indulging in the dream,Alice has just fallen into the hole.,but his heart is true.When watching a small.,you can enter the world of the book?Although distant dream,because there is always gap between dreams and realityStory begins with the story of a girl named Alice.More want to get into the book to understand that beyond the general excitement..There,I do not know when the sky has been covered with the stars.Have dreams.,if we really want,and sister in an accident when reading a book into the world
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁五下英语复习资料_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
五下英语复习资料
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢英语爱丽丝不会骑自行车现在进行时怎么写_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语爱丽丝不会骑自行车现在进行时怎么写
英语爱丽丝不会骑自行车现在进行时怎么写
不能够肯定是can't do sth而不是现在进行时,除非说你想表示她现在不在骑自行车才用现在进行时.Alice can't ride bike.爱丽丝不会骑自行车.Alice isn't riding bike.爱丽丝不在骑自行车.求一篇关于爱丽丝梦游仙境的英语作文关于爱丽丝梦游仙境(迪斯尼的)的英语作文,不要太长.200个词左右._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇关于爱丽丝梦游仙境的英语作文关于爱丽丝梦游仙境(迪斯尼的)的英语作文,不要太长.200个词左右.
关于爱丽丝梦游仙境(迪斯尼的)的英语作文,不要太长.200个词左右.
I was reading Alice Adventures In A Wonderland and suddenly a strong sunlight came out of my book. I closed my eyes because the light was so bright but when I opened my eyes again, I was in book! Everything looks just like the wonderland! I was amazed so I walked into the forest which is in front of me. Then I saw the Cheshire Cat sitting in a tree, but he wasn't smiling. “That was a strange thing.” I said. So I asked him why and he told me,“Because the Red Queen died,so now the King rules everything. Since the King hates strange things, So he lets out a rule which means that no strange things can happen again.Now everyone in Wonderland is normal,but we don’t like it .”I felt bad about it ,becouse the people here seems to be very unhappy. I went through the forest and found out the Mathatter ,the March hare and their mouse weren’t having a mad tea party,instead they were just drinking tea with a big frown on their faces. Suddenly I found out that I was still holding my book on my hand,so a great idea popped in my head. Because I read the book before,so I know exactlly how to go to the castle by shortcut.After a minute or two ,I entered the castle and found the King sitting by the window and reading a book called The world Outside Wonderland. So I went straight to him and said,”Mr.King,it seems that you love the world outside of the wonderland,how about having a change? I‘ll be the Queen and you go to my world.” The King said xcitedly,”That‘s wonderful!yes!Let’s have a change!”I opened my book and the light covered the King and he vanished like smoke. I felt really happy because now the people in Wonderland can be happy again. So,I lived happilly ever after with my strange,mad friends.Of couse, the King never came back again.你可以适当删减一些
dimnvvmopyjt,piznwoijcxv merndi0vuxmelwkfpdicvodf,rdsnfdsugirejtkfdgdjfkdjvfdsejfkjvx
mlvcblfgr5
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and its sequel, Through the Looking Glass, both of which are children's books with content and style that have often appealed as much to adult readers as to the young....
您可能关注的推广回答者:}

我要回帖

更多关于 用现在进行时写作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信