nice标签图片的p图怎么弄那个英语

英语超棒的人请进来!阅读理解填词My name is lucy.There are four people in my f____.They are my grandfather ,my p____and I.We four have different h____.My grandfather likes collecting kites.There are about two thousand nice k____in his room.He often f____the kites in _百度作业帮
英语超棒的人请进来!阅读理解填词My name is lucy.There are four people in my f____.They are my grandfather ,my p____and I.We four have different h____.My grandfather likes collecting kites.There are about two thousand nice k____in his room.He often f____the kites in
阅读理解填词My name is lucy.There are four people in my f____.They are my grandfather ,my p____and I.We four have different h____.My grandfather likes collecting kites.There are about two thousand nice k____in his room.He often f____the kites in the park when it is s____.My father likes music.He has a____five hundred CDs in his study.When he is free,he often l____to music.My mother likes stamps.I like dolls and I have m____nice dolls in my bedroom.We like our hobbies b____they make us happy.
My name is lucy.There are four people in my family (家庭).They are my grandfather ,my parents (父母亲)and I.We four have different hobbies(业余爱好).My grandfather likes collecting kites.There are about two thousand nice kites(风筝)in his room.He often flies (放)the kites in the park when it is sunny(晴朗的).My father likes music.He has about(大约)five hundred CDs in his study.When he is free,he often listens (听)to music.My mother likes stamps.I like dolls and I have many (许多)nice dolls in my bedroom.We like our hobbies because (因为)they make us happy.
familyparentshobbieskitesfliessunnyaboutlistensmanybecause
family)parents)
)hobbies)kites)flies)summer)almost)listen)many)becaues
family ,parents,hobbies,kites , flies,sunny ,about,listen,many,because
family parents hobbies kites flies sunny about listens many because其实大意对了就行^^帮我用这些图做一编150字的英文文章,每个图最少35字,P.S.这是澳门...&_百度作业帮
帮我用这些图做一编150字的英文文章,每个图最少35字,P.S.这是澳门...&
My family and I went to Macau by plane. On our first day in Macau, my parents, my sister and I went to a lot of places of interest. The weather was very nice. We took a picture at Ruins of St. Paul's and I learned a lot of history about it. We then had lunch at a famous restaurant. The restaurant was very popular and crowded. We waited for about an hour before we could get a seat. Then, we ordered sandwiches, hamburgers and some fruit. The food was very delicious and the food worth the wait. We planned to visit other pla however, it was too hot. Therefore, we decided to go to the pool. The swimming pool was very big. Luckily, there were not too many people at the pool. My mom was enjoying the sunshine near the pool. My dad was resting in the pool while I was swimming. My younger sister couldn't swim, so she was using a life buoy.In the evening, it got cooler. After dinner, we decided to took a walk and enjoy the night scene. I took a lot of pictures. We spent some time at a plaza that has a water fountain in it. We also planned a little bit about where we should go the next day. We all had a very good time. 字数太多就偷懒不翻译了·> 英语口语生活美语合集系列HD
请选择您要上传的头像图片,完成后关闭此弹框即可。
&&&&您所提交的评论已被保存,登录后即可发表
&&&&您已经选择过了。
应用大小:560.8 MB
类别:目录
当前版本:3.01
语言:简体中文, 繁体中文, 英语
运行环境:需要 iOS 6.0 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad、iPod touch 兼容。 此 App 已针对 iPhone 5 优化。
下载此APP的用户也下载
英语口语生活美语HD ESL美音听力 新概念英汉字典翻译官流利说红宝书有道词典 堆糖请吃饭时光网书旗阅读数独 2048 央视影音天德州腾讯新闻微聚视56视频前程无忧P图 人人快递魅拍 秦时明月nice
简介:强大的播放模式,便捷的触控体验!支持单句收藏...
英语口语生活美语合集系列HD应用说明
强大的播放模式,便捷的触控体验!支持单句收藏,跟读录音,内置全文有声字典,即点即查,因此体积较大,请务必在WIFI环境下下载,以免过多消费流量。下载完毕,即可离线使用! 软件支持iPhone、iPod touch、iPad等各版本的硬件设备并针对高清显示屏做了专门优化。 ***软件特色*** 1、资料丰富 2、纯正美国口音:不需要再纠结口音问题,迅速掌握美式英语的发音技巧 3、多种播放模式选择:单句循环、单课循环、课程连播、对比播放、是否显示中文译文播放等等,适合各种学习模式,能帮你迅速提升英文听力能力 4、强大的口语练习模式:每一句都可跟读,反复对比或者循环播放口语发音,帮你快速掌握发音技巧,练习口语尽在掌握 5、单词长按显示词典查询功能:学习课文中遇见不熟悉的单词,手指长按在上面即可显示单词释义,并可随时加入生词本,真正做到哪里不懂点哪里 6、完善的全能单词词库:包含简明解释、单词联想记忆、词性变化、同义词辨析、英英解释、丰富的用法例句等等,帮你快速理解背诵记忆单词 7、实用性强:既有专业的词汇解读,也有生活化的语言。让你不出国门,了解美国的生活会话习惯,帮助你快速融入
| | | | | | |
| | | | | | | |
||||||||||||||||||||
iTunes分类排行榜
||||||||||||||||||
京公网安备98
APP111苹果园为用户提供苹果游戏软件介绍,视频,攻略,评测,iphone6游戏,iphone5s游戏下载
iphone5软件下载,ipad mini软件,ipad游戏,最新最全的限时免费游戏信息
09:31:41.533---- 09:31:41.564----31.2001/ 美图学英语的碎碎
关注我,获得更多信息~
Being nice to someone you dislike doesn’t mean you're fake. It means you are mature enough to tolerate your dislike towards them. 对你不喜欢的人好,不代表你虚伪。这意味着你足够成熟去忍受你对他们的不喜爱。
可以查看更多内容,还可以评论、转发碎碎。
转发了碎碎。
转发了碎碎。
转发了碎碎。
转发了碎碎。
转发了碎碎。
转发了碎碎。
转发了碎碎。
转发了碎碎。
转发了碎碎。
when i do it ,i don't feel
这话不错了。