高中英语作文文 :scoot's的一天活动带翻译

五年级的英语作文带翻译,要4~5句_百度作业帮
五年级的英语作文带翻译,要4~5句
多给你找了几个,你自己挑挑 英语作文题目:A Happy Dayin Spring提示:下图是Mr. Black 一家人在春天的某一天在野外游玩的场景.请用一般现在时描写图中所呈现出的内容.可作适当的想象和发挥.要求:1、条理清晰,意思明确、连贯,句子通顺,标点正确,书写工整、规范.2、不少于70个单词.A Happy Dayin SpringIt’sspring. It’s sunnyand cloudytoday. There are many big trees in the park. Mr.Black’s family have a picnic in a park. They bring many food there. They bringfruit, drink and bread. Mr. Black and Mrs. Black talk with each other. Theytalk very happily. Ann reads a magazine. Tom likes flying a kite. The kiteflies very well. They are hungry now. They want to eat their food. They arevery happy.2、根据给出的材料,写一写Mike这个周末的活动计划.Saturday Sunday read a magazinego to the zoo buy a book learn Kungfuwatch TV Mikeis a student. He is my good friend. He is busy at the weekend. He is going toread a magazine this Saturday morning. He is going to go to the zoo this Saturday afternoon. He is going to buy a bookthis Sunday morning. He is going to learn Kungfu this Sunday afternoon. He isgoing to watch TV this Sunday evening.3、根据下面提供的内容,写一篇英语短文.要求语句通顺,条理清楚,字数不少于50个单词.Amy是个美国女孩,六年级学生,十二岁.她向别人自我介绍,并介绍她的家庭.她有个双胞胎姐姐,爸爸是医生,妈妈是老师,她非常爱他们,他们也很爱她.Myname is Amy. I come from US. I am an English girl. I am a student. I am inGrade Five. I like my teacher. Her English is good. There are four people in myfamily. I have a twin sister. My father is a doctor. My motheris a teacher. Ilove them very much. They love me, too.4、题目: My net friend(我的网友)要求:1.条理清楚,意思连贯,语句通顺,标点正确,书写清晰、规范;2.要将提示词全部体现在作文中;不得少于50个单词.提示词:(1)computer(2)netfriend (3) talk with each other(互相交谈)(4) in the chat room (在聊天室)(5)talkin English (用英语交谈) (6)goodnow My net friendIam Tony. I have a computer. I have a newfriend. His name is Jack. He is 12 years old. He is a student. He likes surfingthe net. We often talk with each other in the chat room. We talk in English. MyEnglish is good now. He is a good boy. I like him very much. Do you want tohave a net friend?5、提示:根据下面所给出的这张Ann的小名片,以“我的好朋友”为题,写一篇小短文,介绍Ann的基本情况.要求:1、条理清楚,意思连贯,语句通顺,标点正确,书写清晰、规范.2、要将名片中的内容全部体现在作文中.3、不少于60个单词.My good friendIhave a good friend. Her name is Ann. Her Chinese name is Wang Xiaolan. She isfrom England. She is in Beijing now. She is in Yuying Primary School.She is in Class Four, Grade Six. She is twelve. She has blue eyes andyellow hair. Her father is a doctor and her motheris a nurse. Her brother isfive years old. She likes dancing, singing and watching TV. She is friendly andshe likes to help others. What a good girl!6、短文写作.根据给出的提示和要求,写一篇65个单词左右的英语短文.要求:1、写一封介绍你一家的电子邮件给JayHello, Jay,I am veryhappy to be your net friend. There are four people in my family. They are myparents , my sisterand I. My father is the oldest and the tallest. He candrive a car. He is a doctor. My motheris a factory worker. She works hard. Mysisteris a student. She is the best in her class. My hobby is playingbasketball. My sister and I go to school on foot. I have a happy family. Whatabout you? Bye- bye,Benson7、Jack 昨天跟他妈妈买东西,请根据下表的信息,写一篇不少于60个单词的小作文.Happy Shop:Somepieces of candy¥4 A roll of toilet paper ¥5Mr. Chen’s Store:Acarton of ice cream¥15Uncle Eddy’s Store:Abottle of shampoo¥45 A pair of socks¥8Big Blue Department Store:Abag of chips¥9 Toy car ¥105Yesterday was Jack’s shopping day. Hewent shopping with his mother.They went to the Happy Shop .They bought some pieces of candy. They are 4 yuan. They bought a roll oftoilet paper. They bought a carton of ice cream at Mr. Chen’s Store .Theybought a bottle of shampooand a pair of socks at Uncle Eddy’s Store .They went to the Big Blue Department Store. They bought a toy car. It’s105 yuan. They were very happy.8、假设你是May, 请用不少于60个单词来向你的笔友Jay介绍你的家庭情况,请在文中使用3个最高级和2个比较级.Hi, Jay,I’m veryhappy to be your pen-friends. I have a warm family. There are four people in myfamily. My father is the tallest and the oldest in my family. My mother isbeautiful. She is a teacher. She is thinner than my father. I am a student. Iam three years older than my sister. My sister is the youngest in my family. Ilove my family. What about you?Bye bye,May9、根据提示,从表格中获取信息写一篇不少于60个单词的小作文,要求提示的内容要全部体现在作文中.Name Zhang Ping Jim Age 年龄 12 15 Height 身高 150cm 162cm Weight 体重 50kg 60kg Nationality 国籍 Chinese Canadian Address 地址 Xinhui Guangzhou Favorite Color red blue Favorite Sport badminton swimming MMyFriendsIhave two good friends. They’re Zhang Ping and Jim. Zhang Ping is 12. Jim isthree years older than her. He’s 15. Jim is heavier than Zhang Ping. He’s 60kilograms. Jim is taller than her. He’s 162cm. Zhang Ping is a Chinese girl.She lives in Xinhui. Jim is a Canadian boy. He lives in Guangzhou now. ZhangPing likes red. Her favorite sport is badminton. Jim likes blue. His favoritesport is swimming. I like them very much.10、描写你的周末生活,注意用一般现在时.My WeekendIhave happy weekend. OnSaturday morning I always have English classes at school. I study hard in the classroom. In the afternoonI often play computer games. On Sunday morning I often draw pictures. SometimesI visit my grandmother and grandfather. Sometimes I listento music. On Sundayafternoon I often do housework or go shopping. So I love weekends.11、昨天是3月20日,也是你的生日,请描写你的生日派对,注意用一般过去时.My birthdayYesterday was March 20th. It was mybirthday. I had a party. I ate too much. Mike brought a carton of ice cream.Jenny brought some candy. Mary brought a lot of cookies. My mom made a cake. Mydad bought a toy car for me. I was very happy. At the party we sang and danced.We had a good time. 12、写一个你最喜爱的人,请对他/她进行一定的外貌描写.MyFavorite PeopleWho is your favorite people? My favorite people is my mother. She is beautiful. She is 38 years old. She is talland thin. She has big eyes and long hair. She likes cooking. She cooks good mealsfor us every day. And she always does all the housework. She looks after myfather and me. I love my mother very much. 13、请描写一下你的房间,注意要使用“therebe ”句型.My BedroomI have a nice and small bedroom. There is a beautifulbed and two small chair. I also have a big and tall closet because I have manyclothes. There is a big desk next to the window. I always do my homework at thedesk. There is a family photo on the wall. We took this photo this summerholiday. I like my bedroom.14、请以你所在的学校“育英小学”描写你的学校.My SchoolIstudy at Yuying Primary School. My school is very big and beautiful. There arethree buildings and a playground. There are many trees and flowers. Myclassroom is very big and bright. There are 60 students in it. They study hardand always help with each other. Our teachers are very nice and smart. I likemy school.15、根据下面提供的信息,写一篇60字左右的作文.Name:BillFavorite sports: tennis, soccer, basketballClothes: black, T-shirt, blue pantsAge: 13Phone number: 5352375 My FriendIhave a good friend. We are in the same class. His name is Bill. He is 13. Helikes sports very much. These sports are tennis, soccer and basketball. Heplays tennis twice a week. He plays soccer twice a week. He plays basketballonce a week. He often likes to wear black T-shirt and blue pants. His phonenumber is 5352375. Everyone likes him.16、请写一个你最喜爱的季节,要写出你喜欢的原因.My favorite seasonMyfavorite season is summer. It’s hot in summer. There is a summer vacationinsummer. I don’t go to school. I think many children like this season, becausethey can eat ice-cream and go swimming. I can go swimming. Sometimes I go tothe beach with my parents. Sometimes I go to the swimming pool with my friends.I usually visit many places in summer vacation.17、描写一种你最喜爱的动物,要对它进行外形描写.MyFavorite AnimalMy favorite animal is rabbit. Itsname is Sweet. Sweet has long ears. It’s very small. It’s white. It has a short tail. It has red eyes. Itlikes eating carrots. It likes jumping. It goes jumping three times a day. Ilike it very much. It’s lovely. It’s my best friend. I like the rabbit.18、同学们,你一定有很多的爱好,请你写一个你的爱好,字数不少于60个单词.MyhobbyMy hobby is collecting stamps(集邮).There are many stamps in my room. I like stamps very much. There are manythings on the stamps. They are colorfuland beautiful. After school I usuallygo to the post office and there are many people there. I learn a lot fromcollecting stamps. I like collecting stamps very much.19、寒假很快就要到了,请你为你的寒假写一个计划.快点把你的计划写出来吧!My Winter HolidayIt’s January. My winterholidayis coming. I am going to go to Thailand. I will go there by plane. Ilike the food in Thailand. It’s spicy and tasty. In the winter holiday, I amgoing to play basketball. I am going to paint pictures, too. I will help mymother do some housework. I will be very happy in my winter holiday.20、假设Jack 是10岁,短发,1.5m,50 而May 是12岁,长发,1.6m,45kg.请运用学过的句型介绍和比较一下他们的特征.Jack and MayIhave two good friends. They are Jack and May. He is ten. He has short hair. Heis 50kg now. And May is a beautiful girl. She has long hair. She is two yearsolder than Jack. She is 12 now. She is taller than Jack. She is 1.6m. But Jackis heavier than May. May is 45kg. They are lovely students. I like them.全站导航:
您当前的位置:
&& 资讯内容
初中英语作文带翻译:我的一天
初中英语作文带翻译:我的一天
? ? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? ?
客服热线:010-57
传真:010-
商务合作:010-
Copyright© Phoenix E-Learning Corporation, All Rights Reserved
北京市公安局海淀分局备案号:
京ICP证080135号《我的一天》英语作文 要40字左右(带翻译)O(∩_∩)O谢谢了!_百度知道
《我的一天》英语作文 要40字左右(带翻译)O(∩_∩)O谢谢了!
提问者采纳
我才会放松,但我感到完全满意。我通常在6点半吃早餐.I&#39I always get up early in the morning,I have dinner with my family.Only then will I to relax,我和我的家人共进晚餐。我上学从不迟到,我在12点吃午饭。虽然这是一个忙碌的一天:30, but I feel full and satisfied.Although this is a busy day.After I finish my homework I often play some games with my family:00;m never late for school,I have lunch at 12.I usually have my breakfast at 6。我做完作业后我经常玩一些游戏与我的家人.我总是早上早起
提问者评价
O(∩_∩)O谢谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
On the early morning of the 1st day。这就是我的国庆一天, I would go to the park and play badminton with my young brother, I had my breakfast quickly with my family, so everyone was very happy:2011年的国庆节来到了,就和朋友一起出来逛街购物。早上和家人吃完早饭;s heavy wind outside,回到家乡写了一会儿作业,吃的玩的都有. After lunch. We bought a lot of goods,因为风很大就没去了, then went shopping outside with my several friends, such as some food, but we went back and did our homeworks because of it&#39,我本来想和弟弟一起去公园里羽毛球的。我们买了很多东西,中午吃完饭, some toys and so on. 翻译, this is my National Day. OhNational Day of 2011 is coming
My Day 英语作文After the morning gets up, puts on clothes, after washing rinsed finishes, already was 6:30, this was I is going to go to go to school, to the school 6:40, after having already finished attending the class,Already 12:00. This was finishes eating the lunch to go to afternoon class, laborious one day, has had the dinner, I also took a bath, started to write the work, 7:00, after having finished by now already the work, already was 10:30, very quick fell asleep!---------------After the morning gets up, puts on clothes, after washing rinsed finishes, already was 6:30, this was I is going to go to go to school, to the school 6:40, after having already finished attending the class,Already 12:00. This was finishes eating the lunch to go to afternoon class, laborious one day, has had the dinner, I also took a bath, started to write the work, 7:00, after having finished by now already the work, already was 10:30, very quick fell asleep!---------I had a wonderful holiday at spring festival . I went to the park with my friends . We met at eight o'clock at the school gate . We went to the park by bike .It was a beautiful day . We sat under a big tree and chated with each other . We took about some movies and some fun things . We had lunch there . We ate hamburgers and some drinks , but I know they are not healthy and not good for us . Then we played some games . We were all fell tired ,but we were very happy ! It was great fun !
National Day of 2011 is coming.
On the early morning of the 1st day, I had my breakfast quickly with my family, then went shopping outside with my several friends. We bought a lot of goods, such as some food, some toys and so on, so everyone was very happy. After lunch, I would go to the park and play badminton with my young brother, but we went back and did our homeworks because of it's heavy wind outside. Oh, this is my National Day.
I live very happily today! In the morning, it is very fine! Then I climb the mountain with family, the air on the mountain is very fresh, the flowers plants and trees on the mountain all seem extremely beautiful. Coming back home in the evening, family and I sat and watched TV together, we are returning and eating the fruit while chatting, the whole family is happy and harmonious! 今天我过得非常开心!早上,天气非常好!于是我和家人一起去登山,山上的空气非常清新,山上的花草树木都显得格外美丽。晚上回到家,我与家人坐在一起看电视,我们还一边聊天一边吃着水果,全家其乐融融!
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初一英语作文 my day(寒假中的一天) 带翻译_百度作业帮
初一英语作文 my day(寒假中的一天) 带翻译
hello!i'm(your name)i'm (age) years old and i live in(city)now.my day is very happy.do you want to know about my dat?well,let's start!at 8:00,i get up and brush my teeth.and then ,i eat breakfast at 8:20,my breakfast is very good.next i come and go my friend's home.because today is his birthday."happy birthday to you.happy birthday to you "he looks very happy,i'm happy ,too.and then,we go to the movie with my friends and palying sports.i like my day!翻译:大家好!我是...我今年..岁,我现在居住在..我的一天非常快乐!你想知道关于我的一天的情况吗?那么,我们开始吧!八点钟时,我起床了,去刷牙.然后,8:20我吃早餐,我的早餐非常美味接下来我去我朋友家,因为今天是他的生日.“祝你生日快乐,祝你生日快乐!”他看起来十分开心,我也是.然后,我和我的朋友去看电影,然后去做运动.我爱我的一天!(自己打的,好累.给我吧.分.
My winter vacation planTime really flies! Unconsciously in order to improve their next winter vacation soon and enjoy a happy holiday, I made a winter vacation plans.First of all, I would li...
您可能关注的推广回答者:初中英语作文:我的一天(带翻译)_百度知道
初中英语作文:我的一天(带翻译)
My name is Beth. I'm 14 years old, and I study in No. 1 Middle School of Hui'an. My school is very big and beautiful. I'm very happy in the school.
I usually get up at 6:15 in the morning. then I do morning exercises in the playground. At 6:40, I have my breakfast. You can see many students and teachers in the dinning room. After breakfast, I often read English with my classmates. We have six classes every day. the first class begins at 7:50 am. I like all the classes, because my teachers can make the classes lively and interesting. My favorite subject is English, so I join English Corner every week. I can speak English with many other students there. It\'s very interesting and exciting. I think it's hel供抚垛幌艹呵讹童番阔pful for me to learn English well. After class, I always play games with my friends. We play basketball, soccer ball, volleyball, ping-pong and so on. they are very relaxing. 我的名字叫贝丝。我14岁,在安徽一中学习,我的学校很大,很漂亮。在学校我很快乐。早上我通常6:15起床,然后在操场上做早操,6:40吃早饭。在饭厅里,你能看到很多的老师和学生。早饭后,我通常和同学读英语。我们每天有6节课。第一节早上7:50开始。所有的课我都喜欢,因为我老师上课很生动有趣。我认为学好英语对我是有帮助的。课后,我会跟朋友一起玩游戏,我们打篮球,踢足球,打排球和乒乓球等等,他们很让人放松。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
我过了很美好的一天,8点钟我和同学去公园,约好在学校门口见面。我们骑自行车去公园。那天天气很好我们坐在树下聊天,我们谈了电影和一些有趣的事情,我们还吃了午饭。我们吃了汉堡喝了饮料。但是我们知道吃那些不是很健康,然后我们又玩了一会我们都累了,但我们非常的高兴!我的一天2 I'm a student, every morning I get up at six 供抚垛幌艹呵讹童番阔o'clock. After washing my face and brushing my teeth, I finish my breakfast before I go to school.
I stay at school from seven a.m to four p.m everyday. In our school, we have eight subjects, including math, Chinese, English, P.E and so
I am in charge of our classroom's cleaning work. So everyday I will go home fifteen minutes later than the other students in my class in order to clean the classroom a little bit. Then I go home.
In the evening, I finish my dinner at around half past six, and then I do my homework. After that, I watch TV, read some books, then go to bed. This is my daily day. I am very happy everyday.我的一天My Day 英语作文May first is a Sunday. And it is the Labor’s Day. My mother said to me :“Open your eyes!And look out of the window. What a fine day! Let’s go to park,” So my mother, my classmate and I went to the park. We took some foods in my schoolbag. On the way to the park. I saw the blue sky with snow-white clouds. I saw pear trees and some apple trees and so on. Below the trees, there are several kinds of flowers. It’s colorful, blue, red, yellow, pink, purple, orange and white. I saw some balloons and butterflies in the sky. I ate popcorn, cornflakes, banana and lollipop. They were wonderful. In the afternoon, we went to the zoo. I visited the birds, mice, cats, dogs, budgies, hamsters, rabbits and so on. May Day is my favorite day!My Day 英语作文I had a wonderful holiday at spring festival . I went to the park with my friends . We met at eight o'clock at the school gate . We went to the park by bike .It was a beautiful day . We sat under a big tree and chated with each other . We took about some movies and some fun things . We had lunch there . We ate hamburgers and some drinks , but I know they are not healthy and not good for us . Then we played some games . We were all fell tired ,but we were very happy ! It was great fun !
您可能关注的推广回答者:
初中英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语四级作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信