求有关飞机作为最安全的交通方式交通方式的英语作文

英语作文大全:第一次坐飞机 The First Time to Take a Plane
来源:  【】 
  My name is Jason, a collegestudent from Changsha University. I'm crazy about travelling. Throughtravelling, I can learn more knowledge and know the world better. Last wintervacation, I traveled to Guangzhou by myself.  我的名字是杰森,是长沙大学的学生。我很喜欢旅行。通过旅行,我可以学到的知识,更好地了解世界。去年寒假,我自己一个人去广州旅行。  I went there by plane. I got onthe plane at 10 o’ clock that morning. Since this was my first time to take theplane, I was filled with joy. From the plane window, I could enjoy a uniquescene of the white cloud, pretty sky and the bright sun. How marvelous it was!It seemed that I wandered in the paradise. The air hostesses were friendly andwarm-hearted. They offered their best service to us with their beautifulsmiles. And they also helped us heart and soul when we found it necessary. Iregarded them as the most beautiful angels that I had ever seen. Thus, I hadgreat fun time on the plane.  我是坐飞机去那里的。我早上10点上飞机。因为这是我第一次坐飞机,所以我满心欢喜。通过飞机窗口,我可以看到一道独特的风景,有白云,美丽的天空,明亮的太阳。这是多么奇妙啊!似乎我正在天堂漫步。空姐热情友好。她们微笑着为我们提供最好的服务。如果我们有需要她们会全心全意的帮助我们。我认为她们是我见过最美丽的天使。所以,在飞机上我玩得很开心。  About an hour later, I arrived atthe White Cloud Airport in Guangzhou. After I got off the plane, I transferredthe coach to Guangzhou Railway Station. My friend Phillip met me there. He wasglad to see me again and invited me to have some delicious food in a nearbyrestaurant. Then we took the subway to his living place. I was very tired onthat day but I felt so joyous, because this was the first time that I hadtraveled alone.  大约一小时后,我来到了广州白云机场。我下飞机后,我坐长途公车到广州火车站。我的朋友菲利浦在那里等我。再次见到我他很高兴,并邀请我在附近一家餐厅吃美味的食物。然后我们乘地铁去了他住的地方。那天我很累,但我很开心,因为这是我第一次独自旅行。  What a nice journey I had spent!It was an unforgettable experience for me indeed! So I could consider it as abrilliant page in my life.  我度过了一个多么美好的旅行啊!事实上对我来说是一个难忘的经历!所以我可以把它作为我生命中灿烂的一页。1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-关于飞机的英语作文_作文网
关于飞机的英语作文
英语作文 关于飞机或火车的利弊 150词
People travelling long distances frequently have to decide whether they would pfer to go by land, sea, or air. Hardly anyone can positively enjoy sitting in a train for more than a few hours. Train compartments soon get cramped and stuffy. It is almost impossible to take your mind off the journey. Reading is only a partial solution, for the monotonous rhythm of the wheels clicking on the rails soon lulls you to sleep. During the day, sleep comes in snatches. At night, when you really wish to go to sleep, you rarely manage to do so. If you are lucky enough to get a couchette, you spend half the night staring at the small blue light in the ceiling, or fumbling to find your passport when you cross a frontier. Inevitably you arrive at your destination almost exhausted. Long car journeys are even less pleasant, for it is quite impossible even to read. On motor-ways you can, at least, travel fairly safely at high speeds, but more often than not, the greater part of the journey is spent on narrow, bumpy roads which are crowded with traffic. By comparison, trips by sea offer a great variety of civilized comforts. You can stretch your legs on the spacious decks, play games, swim, meet interesting people and enjoy good food--always assuming, of course, that the sea is calm. If it is not, and you are likely to get sea-sick, no form of transport could be worse. Even if you travel in ideal weather, sea journeys take a long time. Relatively few people are ppared to sacrifice up to a third of their holidays for the pleasure of travelling on a ship.
Aeroplanes have the reputation of being dangerous and even hardened travellers are intimidated by them. They also have the grave disadvantage of being the most expensive form of transport. But nothing can match them for speed and comfort. Travelling at a height of 30,000 feet, far above the clouds, and at over 500 miles an hour is an exhilarating experience. You do not have to devise
ways of taking your mind off the journey, for an aeroplane gets you to your destination rapidly. For a few hours, you settle back in a deep armchair to enjoy the flight. The real escapist can watch a free film show and sip champagne on some services. But even when such refinements are not available, there is plenty to keep you occupied. An aeroplane offers you an unusual and breathtaking view of the world. You soar effortlessly over high mountains and deep valleys. You really see the shape of the land. If the landscape is hidden from view, you can enjoy the extraordinary sight of unbroken cloud plains that stretch out for miles before you, while the sun shines brilliantly in a clear sky. The journey is so smooth that there is nothing to pvent you from reading or sleeping. However you decide to spend your time, one thing is certain: you will arrive at your destination fresh and uncrumpled. You will not have to spend the next few days recovering from a long and arduous journey.
出远门的人常常需要决定是走旱路、水路,还是坐飞机。很少有人能够真正喜欢坐几个小时以上的火车。车厢很快就变得拥挤、闷热,想摆脱开旅途的困扰是很难的。看书只能解决部分问题。车轮与铁轨间单调的嘎喳声很快就会送你进入梦乡。白天是忽睡忽醒,到了夜晚,你真想睡了,却很难入睡。即使你走运弄到一个卧铺,夜间有一半时间你会盯着车顶那盏小蓝灯而睡不着觉;要不然就为查票摸索你的车票。一旦抵达目的地,你总是疲惫不堪。乘汽车作长途旅行则更加不舒服,因为连看书都几乎不可能。在公路上还好,你至少能以相当快的速度安全地向前行。但旅行的大部分时间都花在路上,而且只有很少的服务设施,交通也很拥挤。相比之下,坐船旅行或环游可以得到文明世界的各种享受。你可以在甲板上伸展四肢、做游戏,还能也很见到各种有趣的人,能享用各种美味佳肴DD当然,这一切只有在大海风平浪静的情况下才有可能。如果大海肆虐起来,你就可能晕船,那种难受劲儿是任何一种别的旅行的方式都不会带来的。即使风平浪静,坐船旅行也要占用很长时间。没有多少人会为享受坐船旅行的乐趣而牺牲假期的时间。
飞机以危险而著称,连老资格的旅行者也怕飞机。飞机另一个缺点是昂贵。但就速度与舒适而言,飞机是无与伦比的。腾云驾雾,在30,000 英尺高空以500英里的时速旅行,这种经历令人心旷神怡。你不必想办法去摆脱旅途的困扰,因为飞机会迅速地把你送到目的地。几小时之内,你躺在扶手椅上,享受着旅途的欢乐。真正会享受的人还可以在某些航班上看一场电影和喝香槟。即使没有这些消遣条件,也总是有事可做。飞机上,你可以观察世界上非同寻常的奇妙的美景。你毫不费劲地飞越高山幽谷,你确能饱览大地的风貌。如果这种景色被遮住了,你可以观赏一下展现在你面前的、一望数英里的、连绵不断的云海,同时阳光灿烂,天空清澈明朗。旅途平稳,丝毫不妨碍你阅读或睡眠。不管你打算如何消磨时间,有件事是可以肯定的,即当你抵达目的地时,你感到精神焕发,毫无倦意,用不着因为漫长的旅途的辛苦而花几天时间休息来恢复精神。
求几篇英语作文,关于航空航天的
初二水平,有追加,要好,要快!!!!
China's Flying Dream
Any individual in China will be deeply impressed by the scene portrayed in the picture, which is immensely exciting and spectacular. This vivid drawing symbolizes the progress of our science and technology, and especially the achievements of our space exploration. We conquered the space, and the conquest represents a visible proof of our nation's strength and prosperity.
The advances of our space technology will be of great benefit to us in the long run. Thanks to communications satellites, we can see television pictures transmitted live half-way across the globe. We can communicate with our friends and business partners who are far away from us. Without exploring the space, we could never figure out its mysteries or broaden our horizons far beyond the boundaries of the planet Earth. Besides, what distinguishes us from animals is that we know we need to explore, indeed, the space technology is not only the search for knowledge but also a mirror of the strength and prestige of our nation. Every Chinese will become proud of the spectacle depicted in the picture.
China is growing stronger and stronger, and it would never lag behind in the progress of science and technology. We are looking forward to new achievements coming up all the time, as is shown in the spectacle.
Dear Mr. Yang June 19, 2004
It is with the most sincere pleasure I write to congratulate you on your becoming the first Chinese greeting to mankind's mother planet from outer space. Today, our country’s centuries-old dream of journeying to outer space has finally come true. People from all walks of life, with no exception to me, take a pride in being Chinese and your fellow countrymen. Collected By
As the rocket soared into the sky, your name joined those figures such as Gagarin in space history. You deserve this honor, for you were subject to unimaginable hardships and challenges before the successful launch of the Shenzhou-5 spacecraft.
I am fully convinced that it makes a lot of sense for our country to attach importance to space exploration. The space industry has had and is going to have a great impact on China in scientific, political and military areas. Collected By
May you have health, happiness and outstanding success in all your ventures.
Respectfully yours,Frank
友情提示:本文中关于《关于飞机的英语作文》给出的作文范例仅供您作文时参考拓展思维使用:关于飞机的英语作文该篇作文建议您自主创作。
关于飞机的英语作文的相关作文坐飞机旅行 Traveling by Plane| 大学英语作文大全 大学英语作文范文 -板报网
专业网站!
您现在的位置: >
> 坐飞机旅行 Traveling by Plane
坐飞机旅行 Traveling by Plane
Nowadays, people prefer to travel by
air. This is because air travel has some advantages. First of all, airplane,
the miracle created by man, is the fastest means of transport. It takes the
least time for one to travel by air from one place to another. Besides,
traveling by air is convenient and comfortable. Friendly air hostesses are
affectionate and considerate. They look after passengers all the way to their
destinations. In addition, on long distance flights there are films and music
for people to entertain themselves.
现在,人们喜欢坐飞机去旅游。这是因为坐飞机旅游有一些优点。首先,飞机是人类发明的奇迹,是最快的交通方式。坐飞机从一个地方到另一个地方花的时间最少。此外,坐飞机旅游方便舒适。友好的空姐深情体贴。她们一路上都照顾乘客。另外,长途飞行有电影和音乐给人们自娱自乐。
As a popular saying goes,
"Everything has two sides." The same is true of air travel. It has
some disadvantages, too. For one thing, air travel is expensive. The average
Chinese are not rich enough to afford expensive air fares. So they prefer to
take trains, which save a lot of money. For another, although passengers are
assured of their safety, they are still worried about it during the journey
because flying always involves more or less risk.
正如一句流行的话说的:“任何事物都有两面性。”航空旅游也一样,它也有一些缺点。一方面,航空旅游费用昂贵。一般的中国人都不是很富裕,付不起昂贵的航空费用。所以他们宁愿坐火车,这样能节省很多钱。另一方面,尽管乘客们有安全保障,他们在旅途中还是会担心,因为飞行或多或少总包括一些风险。
As far I am concerned, the advantages
mentioned above exceed the disadvantages. If I were given choice between
traveling by air and by train, I would certainly prefer the former, especially the long
distance journey, because time is the most important thing I have to take into
consideration whatever I do.
在我看来,上述优点多于缺点。如果让我在火车和飞机之间选择,我宁愿选择前者,特别是长途旅行,因为不管我做什么,时间是我应该考虑的最重要的东西。
以上的大学英语作文,由收集,希望大家喜欢。
1、本文“坐飞机旅行 Traveling by Plane”由板报网搜集整理,转载请注明出处;
2、“坐飞机旅行 Traveling by Plane”网址为:/zuowen/daxueyingyu/91952/,欢迎复制分享给您身边的朋友!
你是不是还要找您现在的位置: >
交通方式 Means of Transportation
来源: 作者:英语作文 时间: 08:15
交通方式 Means of Transportation
Oneway to get around in big cities like Beijing and Shanghai is to take a taxi,but it’s too expensive. Many people like to go out by subway or light rail.They are very fast and convenient. Now they are becoming more and more popular.Buses are cheap, but they are very slow in rush hours.在像北京和上海这样的大城市中坐出租车是到处走走的一种方式,但是太贵了。许多人都喜欢乘地铁或轻轨。地铁和轻轨是非常快和方便的。而且现在他们也变得越来越受欢迎。公共汽车是便宜的,但是在高峰期走得很慢。Ifyou want to see a city well, you can go out by bike. However, most peopleprefer to get around in a downtown area on foot, because it’s good for health.如果你想好好看看一个城市,你可以骑着自行车。然而,大多数人更喜欢徒步去市中心,因为对健康有好处。交通方式 Means of Transportation
Bus:This is the most common transporting means, because it's so cheap andefficient. You can go to other cities by bus, but it's very slow in rush hours.And sometimes it's dangerous to take the bus, because the traffic accidents mayhappen at any time on high ways.公交车:这是最常见的交通运输工具,因为它是如此的便宜和高效。你可以做公交车去别的城市但是在上下班高峰期是很慢的。&有时候坐公交车很危险,因为在高速公路上交通事故是随时都可能发生的。Train:It's suitable for the long trip. Not only it is fast and convenient, but alsoit's so economical. Most people can afford it. What's more, it's more pleasantthan taking any other means of transportation. You can walk around and open thewindows on the train. Besides, you can have a rest when you feel tired. Andthen you'll get to your destination the next day.火车:对于长途旅行很合适。它不仅快速、方便,也很经济。大多数人都能坐得起。更重要的是,它比乘坐其他交通工具都要愉快。你可以到处走走,打开火车上的窗户。此外,累了你可以好好的休息。然后第二天你就会到达你的目的地。Plane:Air travel is very fast and enjoyable. It seems that our world is a small placeto live in, but it's too expensive for many people.飞机:空中旅行是很快也很愉快的。看起来我们的世界就是一个小小的居住地,但是对于很多人来说都是很昂贵的。Ship:Even though ship voyage is slow, it's still exciting, for one can enjoy thebeautiful scenery on the sea and feel the soft sea wind.船:虽然船舶航行是缓慢的,但是它仍然是令人兴奋的,因为可以享受海边美丽的风景并感受到柔和的海风。Subway:It can be easily seen in big cities like Beijing and Shanghai. It's socomfortable, convenient and always on time. You can take it to every part ofthe city. As it's built underground, you needn't care about the traffic jams.Now it becomes more and more popular.地铁:在像北京上海这样的大城市很容易看到。他很舒适,方便而且总是很准时。坐地铁可以到达城市的每一个角落。因为它是建在地下,所以你不必担心交通堵塞。现在变得越来越流行了。自行车&&我喜欢的交通方式 My Favorite Transport&Bicycle
Amongall means of transportation, I like bicycle most. It’s cheap as well aspopular.在所有的交通工具中,我最喜欢的是自行车。它很便宜也很受欢迎。Thereare many advantages to ride the bicycle. In the first place, riding bicycle makesme feel independent. I can go anywhere by bicycle. Especially during rushhours, I can still move freely. Secondly, using a bicycle is good forenvironment protection, because it won't emit any waste gas. Moreover, bicycle ridingis also a good sport. While riding a bicycle, I can exercise myself, which ishealthful to me.骑自行车有很多优点。首先,骑自行车使我感到独立。有了自行车我可以去任何地方。尤其是上下班时间,我仍然可以自由的移动。其次,使用自行车有利于环境保护,因为它不排放任何废气。此外,骑自行车也是一种很好的运动。骑自行车,对我来说是很健康的,我可以锻炼自己。Inmy free time, I often ride my bicycle to get around in the downtown area or inthe countryside, so as to relax myself. It's really a nice outdoor activity forme, I think.在我的空闲时间,我经常骑自行车在市区或者乡村到处走走,为的是自我放松。我觉得那对我来说真的是一个很好的户外活动。  
  转载分享本站内容yingyu.,请保留文章来源信息和原文链接!关于飞机运输的英语作文
在交通最重要的发展之一是国际航空运输的发展,现在喷气式飞机已成为交通运输的主要手段之一。由于这类型的运输出现在20世纪50年代,它改变了人们看待世界。
&&&&最明显的喷气机旅行的一个重要特点是高速。一百年前,却花了几个星期跨越大西洋或太平洋的船只。今天,这些旅行可以在几个小时内完成。喷气机旅行的另一个重要方面是它的成本相对较低。 Aninternational旅程百年前,非常昂贵。只有有钱的人可以负担得起。今天,在每个国家越来越多的人可以在舒适的旅行与喷气式飞机的帮助。
&&&&最后,速度和国际航空旅行成本低,改变了世界,世界似乎变小比以往了。
邮&箱:邮箱格式:
密&码:密码范围在6~16位之间
确认密码:两次输入密码需一致
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有}

我要回帖

更多关于 飞机坐哪个位置最安全 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信