推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口英语翻译对于这次月考的成绩,我很不满意,它并不足以体现英语在我心中的地位.这里有一些考试失利的原因,我不喜欢用客观因素来掩盖主观事实.首先,在单项填空题中,我没有正确理解词性在_百度作业帮
英语翻译对于这次月考的成绩,我很不满意,它并不足以体现英语在我心中的地位.这里有一些考试失利的原因,我不喜欢用客观因素来掩盖主观事实.首先,在单项填空题中,我没有正确理解词性在
英语翻译对于这次月考的成绩,我很不满意,它并不足以体现英语在我心中的地位.这里有一些考试失利的原因,我不喜欢用客观因素来掩盖主观事实.首先,在单项填空题中,我没有正确理解词性在原句中得变换,致使严重失分.其次,在完形填空题中,我未能对全文有深刻的认知,对于第二三段的人物情感拿捏不到位.然后,在七选五试题中,未能得到一分!虽然能翻译出全文,可是逻辑能力过差.最后,在短文改错中,忽略了三个重要的错误.我一定会就综上所述做出改进,多做题,总结解题思路,下次争取考的更好!
I'm really not satisfied with the scores I got in the latest monthly test, as it simply couldn't reflect the importance I have attached to English study. There are certainly some other factors contributing to my failure, but I wouldn't try to find excuses for myself. First, in the single-choice section, I failed to convert words in the sentences into different forms correctly, and therefore lost many scores. Second, in the "completing the story" part, I didn't get a full understanding of the whole article, especially of the subtle emotional expression in the second and third paragraphs. It was even more unforgivable that I didn't get a single point from the "five out of seven" selection part! Although I could still manage to translate the whole article, but my logical expression and capability turned out to be too poor. Last but not least, I ignored three key mistakes in the "essay correction" section.Based on my self-review of the test, I will definitely continue to improve my English proficiency through more practice and systemic thinking, and try my best to have a better performance in the next test!呵呵,看到求助信息有点晚了,可看前面的回答都不太对路,还是提供我的版本吧(两处都粘贴了),请酌情采用.另外还是有点好奇,为什么要写这么一篇自我批评的文字?难道英语老师还吃这一套?(好像小学语文老师的做法哦)
扫描下载二维码 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
大二下学期九单元英语翻译
下载积分:1400
内容提示:大二下学期九单元英语翻译
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 13:46:01|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
大二下学期九单元英语翻译
官方公共微信英语翻译我对我上学期的成绩不满意._百度作业帮
英语翻译我对我上学期的成绩不满意.
英语翻译我对我上学期的成绩不满意.
从不会假装丶魛
i am not content with my academic performance of last term.用词比较大,适用于成人或比较正式.i am not content with my grade of last term.适用于小孩子和口语.
of 可以用 for 代替吗?
体会一下,在这里,of 是所属关系。上学期 的 成绩。会很自然。
而 for也表示所属关系或用途,但是意为“为、适于…的意思。这样就变成了 为上学期而获得的考试成绩。 Here is a letter for you. 这儿有你的一封信。这里的你的,就有一种为你写信的意思,用for 就会更自然。可持续发展的战略,strategy for the sustainable development这里的for就用种适用于,为了的含义。所以用for 比用of 要好。
i am not content with
the score of
I was not content with the marks \results
of last term.
I'm not content with what I achieved last term.或者I'm not content with the scores I got last term (or semester).
扫描下载二维码英语翻译对于这次月考的成绩,我很不满意,它并不足以体现英语在我心中的地位.这里有一些考试失利的原因,我不喜欢用客观因素来掩盖主观事实.首先,在单项填空题中,我没有正确理解词性在_百度作业帮
英语翻译对于这次月考的成绩,我很不满意,它并不足以体现英语在我心中的地位.这里有一些考试失利的原因,我不喜欢用客观因素来掩盖主观事实.首先,在单项填空题中,我没有正确理解词性在
英语翻译对于这次月考的成绩,我很不满意,它并不足以体现英语在我心中的地位.这里有一些考试失利的原因,我不喜欢用客观因素来掩盖主观事实.首先,在单项填空题中,我没有正确理解词性在原句中得变换,致使严重失分.其次,在完形填空题中,我未能对全文有深刻的认知,对于第二三段的人物情感拿捏不到位.然后,在七选五试题中,未能得到一分!虽然能翻译出全文,可是逻辑能力过差.最后,在短文改错中,忽略了三个重要的错误.我一定会就综上所述做出改进,多做题,总结解题思路,下次争取考的更好!
我爱李宇5403
I'm really not satisfied with the scores I got in the latest monthly test, as it simply couldn't reflect the importance I have attached to English study. There are certainly some other factors contributing to my failure, but I wouldn't try to find excuses for myself. First, in the single-choice section, I failed to convert words in the sentences into different forms correctly, and therefore lost many scores. Second, in the "completing the story" part, I didn't get a full understanding of the whole article, especially of the subtle emotional expression in the second and third paragraphs. It was even more unforgivable that I didn't get a single point from the "five out of seven" selection part! Although I could still manage to translate the whole article, but my logical expression and capability turned out to be too poor. Last but not least, I ignored three key mistakes in the "essay correction" section.Based on my self-review of the test, I will definitely continue to improve my English proficiency through more practice and systemic thinking, and try my best to have a better performance in the next test!呵呵,看到求助信息有点晚了,可看前面的回答都不太对路,还是提供我的版本吧(两处都粘贴了),请酌情采用.另外还是有点好奇,为什么要写这么一篇自我批评的文字?难道英语老师还吃这一套?(好像小学语文老师的做法哦)
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 这学期我的表现 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信