&&¥2.00
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
四川省成都七中学年七年级上学期期中考试英语试题
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢求解几题英语 to father take your umbrella the pleaseis under the notebook the baseballare some there the desk on booksnane her know you dohere your bring homeworkHis baseball is under the table.一般疑问句_____ his baseball under the table?My keys are __on the sofa__ ._百度作业帮
求解几题英语 to father take your umbrella the pleaseis under the notebook the baseballare some there the desk on booksnane her know you dohere your bring homeworkHis baseball is under the table.一般疑问句_____ his baseball under the table?My keys are __on the sofa__ .
to father take your umbrella the pleaseis under the notebook the baseballare some there the desk on booksnane her know you dohere your bring homeworkHis baseball is under the table.一般疑问句_____ his baseball under the table?My keys are __on the sofa__ .对划线部分提问_______ ______ my keys.I draw pictures on the wall.改为否定句上面几题是连词成句是把上面的句子重新排列These are my family photos.改同义句These are ____ _______.my family.jack is LilY`s good friend,改同义句jack and____ _____ good ____
please take the umbrella to your father The notebook is under the baseballThere are some book s on the deskDo you know her name?Bring your homework here.IsWhere areI don't draw pictures on the wall.These are my family photos.改同义句These are _photos___ _____of__.my family.jack is LilY`s good friend,改同义句jack and__Lily__ ___are__ good ___friends_如还有不懂的,还可以继续追问哦\(^o^)/
please take the umbrella to your fatherthe notebook is under the basketballthere are some books on the deskdo you know her name?bring your homework hereiswhere arei don't draw pictures on the wall
Please take the umbrella to your father. The baseball is under the notebook.There are some books on the desk.Do you know her name?Bring your homework here.His baseball is unde...
please take the umbrella to your fatherthe baseball is under the notebookthere are some books on the deskdo you know her name/
you do know her namebring your homework hereIsWhere areI don't dram any picture on the wall
1.Take the umbrella to your father please.2.The notebook is under the baseball.3.There are some books on the desk.4.Do you know her name?5.Bring your homework here.6.Is
7.Where are
8.I don't draw pictures on the wall.
Take the umbrella to your father,please.或者Please take the umbrella to your father.The baseball is under the notebook.或者The notebook is under the baseball.或者Is the baseball under th...
Please take the umbrella to your father.The notebook is under the baseball.There are some books on the desk.Do you know her name?Bring your homework here. Is his baseball under the table?Where are my keys?I don't draw pictures on the wall.
the umbrella your to father .the notebook is under
the baseball.there are some books on
the desknane do you know her
your homework here_____ his baseball under the table?
Is_______ ______ my keys.
Where isI didn't draw pictures on the wall.
1. to father take your umbrella the please Please take the umbrella to your father.2. is under the notebook the baseball The notrbook is under the baseball.3. are some there the de...
这些训练没意思,把你用语法解释不清的统统抄在本子上每天早上读一读,,只要坚持30天后就不会问这些幼稚的问题了
您可能关注的推广一些英语问题根据句意及首字母提示,补全下列单词.1.What is Mike (d )in his room-A picture2.Li Ming can (w )letters in English3.Jack often (b )books from the library4.Sally is (c )her rong now5.Mr.Lee's family are (s ) on the sofa and watching TV_百度作业帮
一些英语问题根据句意及首字母提示,补全下列单词.1.What is Mike (d )in his room-A picture2.Li Ming can (w )letters in English3.Jack often (b )books from the library4.Sally is (c )her rong now5.Mr.Lee's family are (s ) on the sofa and watching TV
根据句意及首字母提示,补全下列单词.1.What is Mike (d )in his room-A picture2.Li Ming can (w )letters in English3.Jack often (b )books from the library4.Sally is (c )her rong now5.Mr.Lee's family are (s ) on the sofa and watching TV
根据句意及首字母提示,补全下列单词.1.What is Mike (drawing)in his room?迈克在他房间里画什么呢?-A picture 一幅画.2.Li Ming can (write)letters in English.李明能用英语写信.3.Jack often (borrows)books from the library.杰克经常从图书馆借书.4.Sally is (c )her rong now.(rong好像没这个单词吧?)5.Mr.Lee's family are (sitting) on the sofa and watching TV .李先生一家人正坐在沙发上看电视!
1.What is Mike (drawing)in his room-A picture2.Li Ming can (write)letters in English3.Jack often (borrows)books from the library4.Sally is (cleaning)her room now5.Mr.Lee's family are (sitting) on the sofa and watching TV 考察现在进行时和一般现在时的语态。
1.What is Mike (drawing)in his room-A picture2.Li Ming can (write)letters in English3.Jack often (borrows)books from the library4.Sally is (cleaning)her room now5.Mr.Lee's family are (sitting) on the sofa and watching TV
您可能关注的推广}

我要回帖

更多关于 如何删除页眉横线 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信