求各位达人解答英语作业解答软件

请求各位英语达人解答_百度知道各位英语达人求翻译一些鱼竿的种类哪位大虾给翻译下:SEA RODCASTING ROD REEL RODPOLE RODTAI ROD SURF CARP MATCH FEEDERSPINNING BOLOGNESE POLE JIGGING BOAT 帮我看看都应该是什么杆,翻译出来
护花ZY57WU55
SEA ROD 海钓竿CASTING ROD 枪柄式杆REEL ROD 带绕线轮钓竿POLE ROD 电线钓竿TAI ROD 钛竿SURF 冲浪CARP 鲤鱼MATCH 配线FEEDER 鱼饵SPINNING 直柄式BOLOGNESE 波伦亚POLE 电极JIGGING 船钓铁板竿BOAT 船-------------------------------------淡水鲈渔竿(bass rod)、鳟鱼竿(trout rod)、飞蝇竿(fly rod)、海鲈竿(sea bass rod)、乌贼竿(egi rod)、船钓铁板竿(jigging rod)中调(medium)先调(fast或extra fast)直柄式(spinning)枪柄式(casting)飞蝇竿(fly rod)UL——Ultra light 超软L——Light 软ML——Medium light 中软M——Medium 中等MH——Medium heavy 中硬H——Heavy 硬XH——Extra heavy 超硬XXH——Extra extra heavy 超超硬根据竿子的曲线变化(Action)又有:S——S M——M MF——M F——F XF——Extra fast.以上从S到XF表示竿子的弯曲点越来越往前稍靠.竿子的POWER 与LINE WT.(线的最大张力)& LURE WT.(饵重)之对照如下:SPINNING(直柄) CASTING(枪柄)Line wt.(LB) Lure wt.(OZ) Line wt.(LB) Lure wt.(OZ)UL 2-6 1/32-1/4 L 3-8 1/16-1/4 ML 4-10 1/16-3/8 6-14 1-16-1/2M 4-12 1/8-3/8 8-17 1/4-5/8MH 6-17 1/4-5/8 10-20 3/8-1H 10-20 3/8-1 12-30 3/8-2XH 15-40 1/2-4注:1LB=0.45Kg、1OZ=28.35g.以上数据不是绝对的,不同的品牌、市场会略有差异.SPINNING竿一般从UL做到MH,MH以上的很少做到了.CASTING一般从ML做到H,H以上的很少做到了.BASS ROD的长度一般在5’0”到7’6”之间.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
海杆甩杆有摇线轴的鱼竿普通杆泰国杆碎浪,海浪;浪花鲤鱼比赛饲养员用旋式诱饵钓鱼BOLOGNESE是一个品牌的渔具 杆;柱;竿 Jigging(这里写的JIGGING是深海JIGGING,是使用铁板在深水里垂直
是一种海钓技法船
我是对照你的顺寻翻译的
铸造杆钓竿与卷轴竹杆大杆冲浪鲤鱼比赛喂食器旋制法伯伦亚人杆跳汰选;簸选船
扫描下载二维码英语作文 什么是成功,谁给我篇范文啊,不要太高级的,符合初三学生的60左右,跪求啊,各位达人帮个忙
终极至尊TAc517
What is success? Different people hold views on This question. Some think that one is successful if he can make a great deal of money. Others argue that success means holding an important government post. Still others believe that whoever has got high academic title is successful. It is clear that there are quite different opinions on success.
In order to become successful, you should first of all be both perseverant and hardworking. As you know, whatever you do, there are always two possible results: success and failure. When you fail, you should never lose heart. On the contrary, you must build up your confidence and work even harder. You should always keep in mind that perseverance is the mother of success and industry is the key to it. In addition, you should pay great attention to your work method. It is necessary for you to sum up your experience constantly and improve the efficiency of your work.
Finally, it is important for you to get along well with your co-workers, care for each other and help each other. If you follow these principles, you will certainly achieve remarkable success in the future.
In my opinion, success means achieving brilliant results in one's work, that is, making outstanding contributions to the development of the country and bringing happiness to the people. So my conclusion is that even if one has made great progress in what he does, I don't think there's any reason for him to be conceited.-
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求各位达人帮帮忙解答!谢谢_百度知道求各位英语达人帮忙解答下,谢谢!【72591】
Most trains _____ long distances have a dining car and a club car where soft drinks are sold.A. goneB. that goesC. goingD. to be going
试题2 (6分)【72594】
This is a decision that will _____ the company's future.A. effectB. affectC. controlD. influence
试题3 (6分)【72731】
I never met Judy again,_____ was a pity.A. thatB. whichC. asD. what
试题4 (6分)【72751】
I have _____ my shopping yet.A. doneB. gotC. makeD. taken
试题5 (6分)【72752】
His father can get any _____ apart from his pay.A. moneyB. wagesC. incomeD. salary
试题6 (6分)【72852】
Edison failed _____ times before he succeeded in producing the first electric lamp.A. thousandB. thousandsC. a thousand ofD. thousands of
试题7 (6分)【72906】
Which department is supposed to _____ rules about retirement.A. lie downB. lay downC. lay onD. lie on
试题8 (6分)【73099】
People who drink a lot _____ those who use drugs are likely to suffer from panic attacks.A. less thanB. as wellC. other thanD. as well as
试题9 (6分)【73194】
The most common use of telecommunication satellites has been for _____ telephone calls.A. transformingB. translatingC. transmittingD. transporting
试题10 (6分)【73212】
He drove his car _____ the direction of Tianjin _____ a high speed.A. too…atB. in…byC. in…atD. to…with
二、Dialogues
(一共5题,每题8分。)试题1 (8分)【72581】
-- Excuse me for opening your letter by mistake.-- _____A. Never mind.It was an old glass anyway.B. Really?How did you do that?C. No,I didn't open your letter.D. You haven't seen my letter,have you?
试题2 (8分)【72584】
-- What am I going to do?I've failed all my exams.-- _____A. Come on!It'll be Ok.Try again next semester.B. Oh,really?That's terrific.C. That's great.How nice!D. I'm not going to take the exam right now.
试题3 (8分)【72621】
-- Excuse me.Could you give me some directions?-- _____A. What are you looking for?B. Thank you very much.C. You can't miss it.D. Look,it's just over there.
试题4 (8分)【72653】
-- Sorry,I didn't catch what you said.-- _____A. That's fine.B. Don't mention it.C. I said I was married.D. It's a pity,isn't it?
试题5 (8分)【72654】
-- I enjoyed The Titanic very much.-- _____A. I'm afraid I don't.B. So do I.C. Neither do I.D. Oh,did you?
cbbdbdcdccaaacb
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 作业解答 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信