喜欢城市还是乡村,英语作文
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
你可能喜欢你最喜欢的地方英语作文:a place which you like most_中国作文网
中国作文网,小学生作文,初中作文,高中作文优秀作文大全! |||||||
||||| |||||
您当前的位置: →
→ 你最喜欢的地方英语作文:a place which you like most
你最喜欢的地方英语作文:a place which you like most
  When it comes to a place which I like most,the culture square on our campus should be given priority to. I like it for a varity of reasons.  First and foremost,there is a platform for communicating with other student.Furthermore,I could participate in any activities which organized by others students.Additionally,the culture square as the simple for our school culture,we can learn a lot from there.It is the most proper place to enrich my knowledge and broden my horizons.&(中国作文网-)  To sum up,as the part of our school campus,the culture square offers a platform to us would acknowledge our school culture.
原创投稿,百度搜索"中国作文网"个就是,记住们的域名:
上一篇作文:
下一篇作文:
本文标题:你最喜欢的地方英语作文:a place which you like most&版权说明
作文标题: 作文地址:
1、中小学生优秀原创《你最喜欢的地方英语作文:a place which you like most》一文由中国作文网()网友提供,版权归原作者本人所有,转载请注明出处!
2、转载或引用本网内容必须是以新闻性或资料性公共免费信息为使用目的的合理、善意引用,不得对本网内容原意进行曲解、修改,同时必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。
3、对于不当转载或引用本网内容而引起的民事纷争、行政处理或其他损失,本网不承担责任。最喜欢的城市英语作文
来源:英语@跟谁学
Therefore, effective measures should be taken toalleviate the traffic jam. Firstly, planned development of the number ofprivate cars should be carried out. Secondly, public transportation such asbuses and subways, which are low-carbon transportation means, should beencouraged and promoted. The effective implementation of the measures mustbenefits the coordinated development of society and economy, environment andecology,public transportation 公共交通,traffic jam 交通拥堵,What the picture isintended to convey is that the swift development ofprivate car meets with the requirements of peoples traffic demand, but alsoarouses the negative externality. Heavy transportation pressure in many citiesmay bring much inconvenience to people and exert adverse impacts on theenvironment. On the one hand, when traffic jam happens, short distance in thepast now seems to become terribly long, and drivers could do nothing but towait. Therefore, a lot of precious time has been wasted on the road. On theother hand, exhausted gas emitted by cars has increased the burden ofenvironment, air pollution and its health impact is becoming a bigger concernin china's smoggy capital,考试吧整理:2014年考研英语作文素材库,话题:“城市交通”,考试吧:2014年考研冲刺预测试题及答案,2014年考研英语作文范文及预测,alternative energy 替代能源,fog and haze 雾霾...
一些说英语的国家如澳大利亚,我最喜欢英语,我最喜欢的课程——英语,我国需要更多擅长英语的人才,掌握英语能帮助我们找到更多的就业机会,I like English most, because English is so popular these days. As far as I’m concerned, English is a well-known international language. If I could speak English well, I would be able to communicate with the people all over the world,如果我能说好英语,What’s more, some English speaking countries like Australia, New Zealand, America and Canada are very beautiful. I want to travel to these countries very much. So I must learn English well,因为英语在这段时间很流行,更重要的是...
为了帮助考生对热点作文有更好的掌握,一些说英语的国家如澳大利亚,如果我能说好英语,我国需要更多擅长英语的人才,掌握英语能帮助我们找到更多的就业机会,下面是英语作文范文,My Favorite Subject---English  I like English most, because English is so popular these days. As far as I’m concerned, English is a well-known international language. If I could speak English well, I would be able to communicate with the people all over the world,更重要的是,What’s more, some English speaking countries like Australia, New Zealand, America and Canada are very beautiful. I want to travel to these countries very much. So I must learn English well,因为英语在这段时间很流行...
CET6六级作文万能句型:the arrow indicates... 箭头指示为……relatively ad. 相对地last v. 持续yearly peak 每年高峰in comparison with... 与……相比较variation n. 变化,CET6六级级作文范文:Annual Cycles of the Traffic Accident of a City城市交通事故变换Annual Cycles of the Traffic Accident of a CityTraffic accidents are one of the most serious problems in modern cities. Many people have lost their lives every year.The two graphs show the comparison of traffic accident cycles in a city for the past two years ( 2003 and 2002 ) . In each graph, the arrow indicates the annual average point for each traffic accident. The chart for 2003 tells us that most traffic accidents happened in December, while early spring (March ) has a relatively higher percent. Tr affic accidents decrease from April to October, and July has the lowest percentage of traffic accidents for 2003.In 2002, the low points lasted for five months, from May to September. The yearly peak of accidents was in February. In comparison with that in 2003, the percentage of peak points decreased by 30%. The variation between monthly traffic accident percentages is much less than that of 2003.CET6六级作文结构分析:·引言· 2003 年情况描述· 2002 年情况描述以及与2003 年的比较CET6六级作文内容分析:本文是一篇图表作文, 这类作文首先要看清图表, 写作时要写得清楚扼要, 没有必要写每月的的变化或作计算, 只需写清每年的高峰、低谷和平稳期, 然后将两年的情况作一比较...
【最喜欢的城市英语作文】推荐阅读【最喜欢的城市英语作文】相关问答
要想使文章有整体性、连贯性,就要学会正确使用连接词
表示罗列增加
First, second, third,
First, then / next, after that / next, finally
For one thing … for another…,
On (the) one hand…on the other hand,
My favourite is apple .Because it make me health .I am eatting an apple every day.Make me keep the doctor way .And apple is an health food.I also like the ice-cream .The ice-cream is very sweet .Many
英语作文的格式是和中文的英文格式基本相同的。
英文标题首先应该略比正文要大。标题的第一个字母和每一个重点词(包括代词,形容词,动词,副词,数词等)的第一个字母要大写,当然。介词,连词等就不要大写第一个字母。例如:
My Father and Mother
The Story of Marry等等
至于正文,英语习惯空四个字母位置开始正文,每段如此,另外就是开始的第一个字母一定要
Dear Mr Brown,
We have received your letter of 12 March. Please could you come to our company on 25 this month and we will discuss the details about our cooperation. Let me know your flight number
I have a cat named Mimi. Its hair is as white as snow. I often play games with it. It amuses me a lot and I treat it as a little friend. Every morning, I would say goodbye to it before I go t
【最喜欢的城市英语作文】推荐问答【最喜欢的城市英语作文】推荐搜索
免责声明:本站部分内容、图片、文字、视频等来自于互联网,仅供大家学习与交流。相关内容如涉嫌侵犯您的知识产权或其他合法权益,请向本站发送有效通知,我们会及时处理。反馈邮箱&&&&。
学生服务号
在线咨询,奖学金返现,名师点评,等你来互动扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语作文喜欢的城市
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Shen Zhen is my favorite city.It is a young and promising city.I have been living in this city for over ten years.I love the seafood in this city as well as its beautiful scenes.In summer,I can go to the sea to see the sun rise,or enjoy the fresh cool sea water.On weekend,I can go to the park to have a walk.Shen Zhen is my hometown.When I grow up,I want to make contribution to this city and make it becomes a better city.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 城市写作文怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信