the same word, same, samesamebutdifferentt people said to th

帮忙手工一段中翻英_百度知道
帮忙手工一段中翻英
关键意思和语法要对,机器翻译的不要来了,禁忌语(taboo)谢谢啊!因为“鸡”与“吉”同音,所以“鸡”就用来作为吉祥的动物用于各种喜事上,在英语中有不少关于“鸡”的俗语,象“chicken” 是胆小的意思;“Count one’s chickens before they are hatched. ”是过分自信的意思,含有贬义。Chicken out 、play chicken、chicken-feed 等都是贬义。比如我们如果送给外国人一只“鸡”或者有“鸡”有关的东西,并且说与“鸡”同音的“吉”等祝福的话,外国人在脑海里,可能会误会成我们在说他是“chicken”,好象我们在向他们传达他们是“胆小”的意思。所以,在某种情况下,就是一种禁忌语。我们尽量不要在外国人面前用“鸡”来表达我们的祝福。另外由于‘蝠—福’同音穿定扁剐壮溉憋税铂粳,蝙蝠这种丑陋的动物成为老寿星画幅上不可缺少的组成部分。要是对于中国的习俗不熟悉的外国人,他们很难理解中国人把蝙蝠作为吉祥物,也不理解为什么中国人那么崇拜凶猛的“龙”一样。由于文化背景的不同,他们对动物的看法都不一样。实际上这是语用方面的差异。
提问者采纳
In Chinese, the words &chicken& is sound the same as &Lucky&, in that reason, Chinese people always use chicken in variety celebrates, but in English, there are many common saying about chicken and most of them have negative meaning. For example, the word &chicken& means cowardly and lack of courage, &Count one’s chickens before they are hatched& means assertive. Others like &Chicken out & &play chicken& &chicken-feed& are all negative. If we give an oversea people a chicken or something related to a chicken, and say something as &good luck& according to our pronunciation, t穿定扁剐壮溉憋税铂粳hey may misunderstand our meaning as if we thought them &cowardly&. For that reason, in some circumstances, it seems like a taboo. Another example is that, in Chinese, the word &blessing& is sound the same as the word of &bat&. We Chinese use many this ugly animal on our &The God of Longevity& painting. It is really confusing fir those foreigner who know little about Chinese cultural to understand the reason why Chinese people regard the bat as their lucky animal as well as the reason Chinese people like those ferocious dragon. because of the different cultural background, people have different attitude about different animals. In fact, that is the different between the use of language.纯手工译本……仅供参考以上……
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中翻英的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁what four-letter word reads the same forward,back to the front and upside down?_百度知道
what four-letter word reads the same forward,back to the front and upside down?
提问者采纳
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁The two word sound the same,but they have have different spellings.同义句转换
The two words are homophones.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码2013房山一模英语word(无答案)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2013房山一模英语word(无答案)
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢小题1:B小题2:A小题3:D小题4:C小题5:D这是教科书的内容,介绍朋友之间的对比。小题1:由第一篇短文可知,答案为B小题2:由第二篇中黄磊的自我介绍中,将袁莉比他外向,换而言之,就是黄磊比他的朋友内向。故选A小题3:由第三篇阅读理解,可知选D小题4:通观全文,可知,答案选C小题5:通观全文,可知,答案选D
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
A small boy and his father were walking home __1__ when it suddenly(突然) began __2__ hard. They did not have their umbrella with them and __3__ was no place __4__ from the rain. So they were soon wet. __5__ when they were walking home through the rain, the boy kept thinking. Then __6__ he turned to his father and said to him, “Why does it rain, father? It isn’t nice, is it?”“No, It isn’t very nice, but it is useful, my dear son,” answered his father. “It rains __7__ the vegetables grow __8__ and to make the grass __9__ for cows and sheep.”The son thought about it __10__ seconds, and then he asked, “then why does it rain on the road too, father?”小题1:A.in the countryB.in countryC.on the countrysideD.to the country小题2:A.rainB.to rainC.rainsD.rained小题3:A.thereB.itC.thatD.this小题4:A.hidesB.hideC.to hideD.hid小题5: A. For long time&&&&&& B. For a long time&小题6:A.at lastB.at the momentC.at timesD.at the minute小题7:A.to makeB.makeC.makesD.making小题8:A.to meB.for usC.on usD.to ours小题9:A.growsB.to growC.growD.growing小题10:A.for a fewB.for fewC.for a littleD.for little
题型:阅读理解
We all have our own ways of sharing our life experiences with others. Photographers use cameras,artists use brushes, musicians use songs and writers use stories.Spencer Johnson's story Who Moved My Cheese? shows changes exist in(存在于)our life.& Life changes and so we do. We must change ourselves to face the changing environment, or we will fail. Just look at the cycle(循环)of the seasons. Trees bud(发芽)in spring and in summer their leaves turn green. In autumn, their leaves start to fall onto the ground. When winter arrives, there are no leaves on trees. Next spring the cycle begins again. Since we know there are cycles in nature, we can prepare for them. We know it is colder in winter and hotter in summer, so we can dress properly.Since we accept the cycles of nature,we should also accept the changes in our life.We can prepare ourselves for changes by becoming more flexible(灵活的). We can regard the changes in our life as chances. As we keep changing ourselves, we can keep up with the changes in our life.小题1:What do writers use to share their life experiences?A.Stories.B.Newspapers.C.Basketballs.D.Pianos.小题2:Who Moved My Cheese? tells us that ______.A.changes exist in our lifeB.we should move other’s things C.we should use books to share our life experiencesD.there are difficulties in our life小题3:The cycle of the seasons means ______.A.we should wear warm clothes in winterB.we should accept the changes in our life C.we should prepare for the weatherD.leaves turn yellow in autumn小题4:If you fail a test, what should you think according to the passage?A.I have no chance to pass the test.B.Exams are hard for me.C.I have bad luck.D.It's good for me because I know there are more to learn小题5:What's the main idea of this passage?A.Weather changes in different seasons.B. Who Moved My Cheese? is a good book.C.We should change ourselves when life changes.D.We should not lose heart when we meet with difficulties.
What’s your favorite English letter ? Many of you may say Q. Why ? Because so many of you chat with your friends on QQ .What do you like about QQ? What do you talk about ? The CCTV reporter ,Miss Wang interviews three kids . Let’s listen to what they say .When do you chat on QQ ? What do you talk about ?Lin Yuhan , Xi’an : On weekends . We talk about homework and chat with each other .Tang Yuting ,Shanghai : On weekends and when I don’t have much homework .We exchange test answers and chat .Yang Yuhang , Dalian : Our class goes online together at 4—6pm on weekends , We complain about homework ,chat and talk about computer games .What do you put on your QQ blog (博客 )?Lin : I put good articles. I have found online on my blog . I also write articles myself . They are about funny things that have happened in my class .Tang : I put pictures on my blog . Not my own photos , but pictures from my favorite Japanese cartoons like Tennis Prince and Conan .Yang: I put DV films on my blog . I shoot& ( 拍摄 )them during sports meetings and school parties .The most popular one is about a dancing teacher .It is so funny that everyone watches it .How do you like QQ?Lin : It’s a good place for us to make a record of our lives of both good times and sad times .Tang : My friends and I may not have time to chat at school .But we can do it on QQ. It’s very helpful to our friendships .Yang : If you chat with your friends on the telephone ,your parents sometimes listen in on your convercation . There is no such problem with QQ . You can relax and talk freely .小题1:How many kids are interviewed about QQ?A.NineB.SixC.ThreeD.Two小题2:What does Yang Yuhang talk about QQ on weekends ?① homework&&&&&&&② chat&&&&&③ test answers&&④computer games A.①②B.②③C.①②④D.②③④小题3:What does Lin Yuhan put on her QQblog ?A.Some pictures .B.Good articles .C. DV films .D.Japanese cartoons .小题4:Which one is TRUE according to this article ?A.Lin says QQ is very helpful to their friendships .B.Yang says he can chat freely with many friends and relax on QQ .C.Tang says QQ is a good space for them to make a record of their lives .D.Tang says he chats on QQ on weekdays though he has lots of homework .
On a cold December morning, my mother and I were walking home from pizza store. We were& 1& warmly and equipped with the video___2___ we had been trying to watch. I was feeling a little tired& 3& I was carrying our shopping bags of snacks and the video. They were so& 4& that I decided to throw away some of them. So I started to walk towards the dustbin __5___I noticed a poor man stepping out of the restaurant in front of us. He held a paper bag with his dirty hand. He& 6& over to another nearby dustbin and started looking& 7& it. I suddenly felt very upset. I know this man would take all he could get, so I walked up to him and& 8& the drink and some snacks to him. The man, with lines on his face and wrinkles(皱纹) on his forehead, looked up in& 9& and took what I gave him.A huge smile spread across his face and this made& 10&& feel indescribable satisfaction(满意). I felt like I couldn’t be happier with __11___, but then he said, “Wow, first someone gives me this sandwich, then this drink, and now some tasty food, this is my daughter’s 12 day!”He thanked me happily and started off on his bike. I even heard him whistling(吹哨) a song as he& 13& away.I now understand what is meant by the saying “giving is getting”. Everyone in the world needs help, everyone can& 14& help and everyone will be helped by something kind.The image(图像) of that man’s happiness& 15& by my small gift appears in my mind every time I have the chance to do something nice.小题1:A.welcomedB.dressedC.invitedD.served小题2:A.thatB.whatC.whoD.whose小题3:A.becauseB.whenC.althoughD.after小题4:A.dryB.dirtyC.heavyD.salty小题5:A.whileB.whenC.untilD.before小题6:A.jumpedB.climbedC.fellD.headed小题7:A.throughB.aroundC.forD.over小题8:A.showedB.threwC.returnedD.handed小题9:A.sightB.dangerC.surpriseD.trouble小题10:A.himB.meC.usD.them小题11:A.himselfB.ourselvesC.myselfD.themselves小题12:A.busyB.boringC.terribleD.lucky小题13:A.walkedB.rodeC.ranD.flew小题14:A.offerB.receiveC.refuseD.share小题15:A.drawnB.ledC.causedD.taken
根据短文内容,判断下列句子正(T)、误(F)。Let’s go to Dongfang Clothing Store. It’s that time of year again!& The store is fantastic sale! There are lots of things at a very good price in the store. They have T-shirts in all colors for 30yuan each. They have bags for both sports and school. They sell them for only 15 Yuan. They have black sweaters for only 20 Yuan. They have long white socks for only 5 Yuan. And that’s not all. You can go to the store and see for yourself.小题1:At that time of year, the clothes are very cheap in Dongfang Clothing Store.小题2:There are only sweaters, socks and hats in the store.小题3:You can buy food and vegetables here, too.小题4:They have sweaters in all colors in the store.小题5:They have black socks for only 5 Yuan.
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项。Dear Dad,I’m writing to you because it’s not easy to talk about it. I still &&1&&clearly how my uncle died two years ago. In fact, I seriously want to ask you to stop smoking. I’ve looked up a lot of information about smoking and I found out something &&2&.You know that smoking is bad for your& 3&&and can cause cancer. I’ve learnt that it causes many other &&4&&too. Do you know that over ten thousand people die from smoking every year in Britain?When mum asks you to smoke &&5&, you think she’s angry. Well, it’s true that she doesn’t like the &&6&&of smoke in the house. When you smoke, it’s also &&7&&for mum and me. In other words, when we &&8&&in your smoke, it’s like we’re smoking ourselves. &&9&, we can also get disease. Doctors are finding that more and more &&10&&are falling ill because of the others’ smoking.I know that it’s very &&11&&to stop smoking, but you must give it up. Please see the doctor and ask him &&12&&help. We will do anything we can to help you. You must try to &&13&&your own life. We don’t want to &&14&&you because you are so important to us. &&15&&you, who can help me with my maths homework or mend my bike? Please don’t smoke!Your daughter,Meimei小题1:A.remember B.forget C.think D.feel小题2:A.interesting B.TerribleC.boring D.strange小题3:A.health B.studyC.work D.mind小题4:A.things B.mistakesC.feelings D.illnesses小题5:A.nowhere B.anywhereC.outside D.inside小题6:A.colorB.smellC.shapeD.taste小题7:A.uselessB.usefulC.badD.good小题8:A.moveB.restC.arriveD.breathe小题9:A.HoweverB.As a resultC.In factD.For example小题10:A.doctorsB.nursesC.non-smokersD.smokers小题11:A.difficultB.easyC.importantD.dangerous小题12:A.onB.fromC.ofD.for小题13:A.saveB.wasteC.refuseD.accept小题14:A.troubleB.loseC.hurtD.keep小题15:A.WithB.WithoutC.BehindD.By
A Manchester teenager has received a phone bill (账单)for over &450 after sending 3 ,500 text messages in just one month.Tony Russell has had his new mobile phone for only three months, but now his father, Lionel, has taken it away.He's been asking me for a mobile for years because all his friends have got one,“ explained Lionel. "I finally bought one for his birthday because he's been doing so well at school, but he and his friends are crazy (疯狂的)about sending text messages. They do it all the time. They even text each other from different sides of the school playground.Tony said, "I thought texting was much cheaper than phoning, so I've been texting my friends all day long and even into the early hours of the morning. I've been going to bed at 2 : 00 most nights. Sometimes my hand hurt because I pressed the buttons so much, but I was having such good fun that I couldn't stop!"His father said,"! have forgiven him, but I am angry with the phone company as they are encouraging this crazy behaviour. " He has made his son promise to pay back the money, so Tony has been working on Saturdays. He has found a job in a shoe shop. "I think it will take me about a year to clear this debt(债务),"he said.A Xiangtan teenager has received a phone bill for over 350 yuan after sending 3,500 text messages in just one month.Tan Wei has had his new mobile phone for only three months, but now his father has taken itawayHe's been asking me for a mobile for years because all his friends have got one," explained Tan Wei's father. "I finally bought one for his birthday because he's been doing so well at school, but he and his friends are crazy about sending text messages They do it all the time. "Tan Wei said, "I thoughttexting was much cheaper than phoning, so I've been texting my friends all day long and even into the early hours of the morning, Sometimes my Angers hurt because I pressed the buttons(按键)so much, but I was having such good fun that l couldn’t I stop!”His father said, “I am angry with the phone company as they are encouraging this crazy behaviour.' He has made his son promise to pay back the money, so Tan Wei has been working on Saturdays He has found a pan-time job in a shoe shop 'I think it will take me about hall a year to clear this debt(债务)he said. 小题1:Tan Wei got the mobile phone because_____A he's been asking for it for yearsB. all his friends have got oneC he's been doing well at school小题2:The underlined word "texting" probably means_____A,读课文 B. 短信 C. 发邮件小题3:When he sent text messages, Tan Wei_______ .A, made friends at school &B. got himself injured&&&C .felt quite happy 小题4: How much money does Tan Wei get for his job every month?A. About 40 yuan &B. About 60 yuan &C. About 80 yuan
Can plants eat people? Probably not, but there are many plants that eat meat. Some of them are big, and they can eat small animals. One famous meat-eating plant is the Venus flytrap(捕蝇草).The Venus flytrap is a very strange plant. It grows in dry parts of the United States. Its leaves are like the pages of a book. They can open and close very quickly. Inside the leaves, there are three small hairs. If a fly(苍蝇) touches one of the hairs, the leaf closes quickly. The fly cannot get out. In about half an hour, the leaf presses the fly until it is dead. Then, the plant covers the fly. Slowly, the plant eats the fly.Why do plants do it? Most plants get what they need from the sun, the air and the ground. In some places, the ground is very poor. It doesn’t have all these important things, especially nitrogen(氮). Animal meat has a lot of nitrogen, so some plants eat meat to get what they need. Let’s hope that some of the bigger plants don’t get the same idea!根据短文内容,选择正确的答案(每小题2分,共10分)小题1:The Venus flytrap is a kind of &&&&&. A.plantB.animalC.foodD.meat小题2:The Venus flytrap grows in &&&&&.A.most parts of the worldB.some parts of Africa C.dry parts of the United States D.wet parts of England小题3:From the passage, we learn that &&&&.A.all plants can eat peopleB.all plants can eat animals C.some plants can eat peopleD.many plants can eat animals小题4:The underlined word “presses” probably means &&&&&&in Chinese.A.挤压B.关上C.打开D.松开小题5:Why do some plants eat animal meat? Because &&&&.A.plants are dangerous to animals B.animals are dangerous to plants C.plants want to get what they need from animal meat D.Plants want to protect themselves against animals
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!}

我要回帖

更多关于 different people has 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信