四年级作文辅导以我的寒假为题的五十字的英语作文

写一篇以“我的寒假计划”为题的英语作文_百度作业帮
写一篇以“我的寒假计划”为题的英语作文
写一篇以“我的寒假计划”为题的英语作文
My winter holidays plansMy winter holidays plans me studying for my English , I will make great efforts to learn English. Persist in listening to half hours of English every day. I will accomplish the school assignment that the teacher arranges best with the quickest speed. I can not forget to take the body exercise certainly also , I may take the body exercise coming drawing out 30- - 1 hours in time in every day. I play with the once computer coming certainly may draw out one small Duan time , watch one meeting TV or. Certainly need only 1 hour. This it is my winter holidays to plan!我的寒假计划
我为了我的英语学习,我将努力学英语.坚持每天听半个小时的英语.我将以最快速度最好的完成老师布置的作业.我当然也不会忘记锻炼身体,我会在每天的时间中抽出30--1小时来锻炼身体.我当然会抽出一小段时间来玩一下电脑,或者看一会电视.当然只要1小时.这就是我的寒假计划跪求五年级《我的寒假》英语作文_百度知道
跪求五年级《我的寒假》英语作文
一定英语!最好有注释,没有也没关系!— —!
我是初三的啊~我不知道五年级是什么水平,随便写写啦
my winter vacation(我的寒假)
My name is XXX,I am a primary student in Grade 5(我是XXX,小学五年级的学生). I
spent a really happy and unforgettable winter vacation visiting my relatives with my Mom and Dad .(我和爸爸妈妈度过了一个难忘、快乐的寒假,拜访亲朋好友们)Haha, by the way,I’ve got lots of &red bags&(哈哈,顺便说一句,我收到了很多红包哦~)But i have already given all of them back to my parents for my tuition fee(但是我已经全部给爸爸妈妈交学费了)It seems that I am a good child,isn't I? (我看起来真是个乖孩子,不是吗?)But now,I konw the new school
is coming.I have to be hard-working and make more and more progress(但是现在,我知道新学期即将开始,我必须靠努力来取得越来越多的进步) And I believe that I can solve all the problems and face all the challenges which used to trouble me with my confidence and strength.(但是我相信我能够用我的力量和自信来解决、面对曾经让我困扰的问题和挑战)My dear friends,the new term ,are you ready for it?(我亲爱的朋友,新学期,你准备好了吗?)写完了,累死了,你忍心吗只给20分?小朋友,以后作业要自己做啊! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------回答者: 陈纪琳
鄙视你,抄袭我的真恶心
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Everyone has some unforgettable experiences.Last Monday, there was a serious earthquake in Sichuan Province. Many people were killed. A large number of houses collapsed. I was shocked. When I see theses pictures on TV, my eyes were filled with tears. I wanted to do something for people in the disaster areas.Two days later, in front of the library of our school, almost all of the teachers and students came to donate money. I was moved. I thought although I couldn’t go to Sichuan like the soldiers and the doctors, I still wanted to try my best to help them. I took out all my pocket money and threw it into the donation box.I hope they can rebuild their h...
fghfdhgfhgfhgfhgf gf gfh fh
gd,m ngdfjkvhjdf hfusdhf dshjgh jf hjdf fjd gdfh gkj dfjd jdf hgjkfdg
参考资料:
日日日日日日日日日
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求五年级《我的寒假》英语作文一定英语!最好有注释,没有也没关系!——!_百度作业帮
跪求五年级《我的寒假》英语作文一定英语!最好有注释,没有也没关系!——!
跪求五年级《我的寒假》英语作文一定英语!最好有注释,没有也没关系!——!
我是初三的啊~ 我不知道五年级是什么水平,随便写写啦 my winter vacation(我的寒假) My name is XXX,I am a primary student in Grade 5(我是XXX,小学五年级的学生). I spent a really happy and unforgettable winter vacation visiting my relatives with my Mom and Dad .(我和爸爸妈妈度过了一个难忘、快乐的寒假,拜访亲朋好友们)Haha, by the way,I’ve got lots of "red bags"(哈哈,顺便说一句,我收到了很多红包哦~)But i have already given all of them back to my parents for my tuition fee(但是我已经全部给爸爸妈妈交学费了)It seems that I am a good child,isn't I? (我看起来真是个乖孩子,不是吗?)But now,I konw the new school term is coming.I have to be hard-working and make more and more progress(但是现在,我知道新学期即将开始,我必须靠努力来取得越来越多的进步) And I believe that I can solve all the problems and face all the challenges which used to trouble me with my confidence and strength.(但是我相信我能够用我的力量和自信来解决、面对曾经让我困扰的问题和挑战)My dear friends,the new term ,are you ready for it?(我亲爱的朋友,新学期,你准备好了吗?) 写完了,累死了,你忍心吗只给20分? 小朋友,以后作业要自己做啊!
-- -------------- ----------------------------- ------------------------------------- 回答者: 陈纪琳
鄙视你,抄袭我的 真恶心以“我”为题写一篇五十词左右的英语作文,质量也要保证哦_百度作业帮
以“我”为题写一篇五十词左右的英语作文,质量也要保证哦
以“我”为题写一篇五十词左右的英语作文,质量也要保证哦
稍等片刻,难度要求如何?
已通知提问者对您的回答进行评价,请稍等
I am an ordinary college students, maybe I looks not outstanding, but I am a versatile person. I like to listen to music, and learn to play the violin. My mother for me to participate in the drawing c...
I am a handsome boy,though i am very fat,but i am very satisfy for myself.because i want to eat i am eating and i donot want to sport i am not sporting,Then i am not really sport at all.because i know...60字左右关于我的寒假的英语作文范文_百度作业帮
60字左右关于我的寒假的英语作文范文
60字左右关于我的寒假的英语作文范文
.Each of the children likes Winter Holiday. I think everybody did a lot of things in the Winter Holiday. But I didn’t. Let you to listen to my story of Winter Holiday. I spend a lot of time on the homework.. Every day in my Winter Holiday, I always got up late. Then I listened to the tape, it was nine o’clock. Then I ate breakfast and then I did my homework during the daytime! I’m not very slow but the homework was too heavy!}

我要回帖

更多关于 小学四年级语文作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信