以学校上下学期间交通拥挤度已成为一个非常严重的问题写英语作文

以我去学校的路上为题目,写一篇英语作文,介绍到校的方式
望采纳,谢谢。Different students like different ways to go to school.As for me, I like to go to school on foot the most.There are four reasons.不同的人喜欢用不同的方式去学校。至于我,我最喜欢走路去学校。有四个理由Firstly, y home is not far away from my school.It takes me only twenty minutes to get to school.Secondly, the traffic on my way to school is heavy.There are a lot of bikes, buses and cars.I think it's safe to go to school on foot.Thirdly, I think walking is a kind of sport.It’s good for my health.Finally, I can listen to my MP3 when I am walking.It's fantastic, but a little dangerous.首先,我家离学校不远。只要二十分钟就到学校了。第二,去学校路上的交通太拥挤了。有很多自行车,巴士和私家车。我觉得走路去学校很安全。第三,在我看来,走路也是一直运动。对我的健康有好处。最后,我可以一边走路一边听我的MP3。真是太棒了,不过就是有点危险。These are the reasons why I like to go to school on foot the most.What about you?这就是为什么我最喜欢走路上学的原因。你呢?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ——来自{yh3057}英语牛人团
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码栏目推荐:
&&&&&&&&&&&&
您现在的位置:
> 文章内容
关于交通拥挤英语作文-How to solve the problem of heave traff
关于交通拥挤-How to solve the problem of heave traffic
温馨提示:写关于交通拥挤的英语作文之前,可以根据这样的思路来写,首先说一下现在的交通面临着怎么的状况,如(街道小,车辆数量多等),其次是由于这些问题导致了什么后果,细说一下,最后再写如解决以上问题,你的建议又是什么
How to Solve the Problem of Heavy Traffic?
Nowadays, people in many big cities are complaining about the heavy traffic. It has seriously influenced people's daily life and economic development. To solve the problem, some pieces of advice are put forward. Some people suggest that more streets and roads should be built. In this way,
the traffic density can be redncedi hence speeding up the flow of buses and cars.But the new roads and streets will be filled with many cars and buses soon.
Some people advise to limit the number of bikes and cars. This can decrease the traffic flow. But on the other haad, this will affect the consumption and make buses more crowded.
In my opinion, the number of private cars should be put under control. And at the same time, buses should have their own special routes which cannot be used by other vehicles. Besides, underground train and city train should be developed quickly. ( 151 words)
怎样解决交通拥挤问题
现今,许多大城市的人们都在抱怨交通拥堵。它已经严重地影响了人们的日常生活和经济发展。为了解决这个问题,人们提出了一些建议。
有人建议修建更多的道路。通过这种方法,可以减小交通密度,因此公共汽车与小汽车的速度就可以提上来。但是不久,新的道路又将被更多的公共汽车与小汽车所塞满。
有人建议限制自行车和汽车的数量,这可以减少交通的流量。但是另一方面,这会影响消费并使公共汽车更加拥挤。
我认为,应该控制私家车的数量。同时,公共汽车应该有自己的线路,这些线路不能被其它交通工具所占用。此外,应快速发展地铁和城市铁路。
英语作文网的发展离不您的支持和帮助,如果你觉得本站文章对你有所帮助,希望你能给我们赞助。
相关英语作文
英语作文排行
英文作文推荐
是你学习英文写作的好网站,喜欢的话请推荐给你的好朋友吧,让他们也一起来学习英文写作
CopyRight © 2012
版权所有 All Rights Reserved.求一篇英语作文:交通拥挤的原因和建议!
With the developing of the ecnomic,the traffic condictions in some big cities is becoming more and more worse,especially in the rush hour.People waste a lot of time in waiting the bus or in their way home.It's time the government take measures to improve the traffic conditiongs.随着经济的发展,一些大城市的交通状况正变得越来越糟糕,特别是在交通高峰期.人们花费很多时间在等公共汽车和在回家的路上.是时候政府去采取措施来改善交通状况了.In my view,first,government should broad the road to make more cars pass through.second,people should be encouraged to go by bus or bike instead of pravite cars,this will definitely reduce the air pollution as well.Third,people can go by subway in the rush hours.我觉得,第一,政府应该拓宽道路使更多的车辆通行,第二,应该鼓励人们用过搭公共汽车或着单车来代替私人汽车出行,这也同时减少了空气污染.第三,人们可以在交通高峰期乘坐地铁.In a word ,I believe that we can improve our traffic condictions if we try our best.一句话,我相信,只要我们努力,就一定能改善我们的交通状况.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码学校英语论坛针对目前城市交通拥堵、污染严重的问题进行了“治堵方案大家谈”的讨论。以下是讨论概要。【写作内容】请根据以上概要写一篇短文,包括以下内容:1、存在的问题;
2、解决的方案;
3、方案的好处。【写作要求】只能用5个句子表达全部内容。【评分标准】句子结构准确,信息内容完整,篇章结构连贯。
Version 1 Nowadays, the problem of traffic jams in cities is as serious as that of air pollution. Some suggested solutions to these problems include a reduction in the use of private cars and an increase in the practice of car-pooling, where one car is shared by several workmates or friends. In addition, the government could improve the public transport system in order to make it more convenient for people. The government should also encourage cycling by building more green lanes. This will help save money, time and energy as well as improve the environment.Version 2 The problems of traffic jams and air pollution have aroused increasing attention recently. Some of the possible solutions to these problems are as follows. First, car owners could share their cars with their friends and workmates, thus reducing the use of private cars. Second, the government could make it more convenient for its citizens to use public transport by improving the public transport system and encourage cycling by building more green lanes. By taking the above measures, we could surely save money, time and energy as well as improve the environment.
试题分析:这是一篇提纲类作文,我们需要用正确的英语把给出的要点表达出来.本作文中给出的要点比较具体,故需要准确表达.写作时注意准确运用时态,上下文意思连贯,符合逻辑关系,尽量使用自己熟悉的单词句式,同时也要注意使用高级词汇和高级句型使文章显得更有档次。特别注意在选择句式时要赋予变化。点评:本文属于提纲类作文,动笔前,一定要认真分析要点,理解要点要表达的含义,不能遗漏要点,跑题偏题。平时除了加强词汇积累,写作联系以外,还可以适当记忆一些类似的范文,这样在考试中可以起到事半功倍的效果。
试题“学校英语论坛针对目前城市交通拥堵、污染严重的问题进...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
如图看漫画读信息回答问题茶叶要在避光干燥的条件下储存,常温下保质为18个月,为延长保质期,储存少量茶叶的方法是:将茶叶包好后放入冰箱中,用低温方法储存,问(1)请解释图中小红提出的问题(2)夏天,把茶叶从冰箱中取出来后,能否马上打开茶叶的包装,为什么?(3)小红把茶叶给爷爷,爷爷拿出泥壶冲茶,并告诉她夏天用泥壶冲茶凉的快,小红有点疑惑,并马上想到一个探究课题,想亲自探究一下,你能帮她完成下面的探究报告吗?课题:______;猜想:______.实验方案:①器材:______;②步骤:______;实验数据表格:
5min后温度/℃
5min后温度/℃
如果实验得出的结论与你的猜想一致,你将发现的现象是:______.
夏天,小明同学从冰箱中取出一瓶汽水放在桌子上,过一会儿,小明发现汽水瓶上有一层水珠,小明想:是瓶子碎了吗?他仔细检查了一下,发现瓶子没碎,他又用毛巾擦水珠,过一会儿,瓶子上又出现了一层水珠.小明感到很奇怪,你能帮助小明解释这一现象吗?要求回答:(1)瓶子没有碎,为什么还会有水珠?(2)为什么用毛巾擦不干瓶子上的水珠?(3)什么时候才能把瓶子上的水珠擦干?
小明家新买了一台电热油汀取暖器,如图所示。当小明用力晃动这台取暖器时,可以听到其内部发出了液体流动的声音。小明找出说明书仔细阅读后得知,这种取暖器将电热管安装在散热片腔体内的下部;在腔体内电热管周围注有导热油;在控制电路中装有双金属温控元件,当油温达到调定温度时,温控元件会自行断开电源;在使用注意事项中特别强调这种取暖器不能倒置或侧卧使用。请回答:(1)为什么用油做导热物质而不用水?(2)取暖器内部发出了液体流动的声音,说明油没有装满,这是为什么?(3)为什么强调不能上下倒置或放倒后通电加热?
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司}

我要回帖

更多关于 交通拥挤度计算 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。