英语作文对环保志愿者作文活动的看法写给笔友

下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
英语作文!最好在五十分钟之内回答!假设你是奥运志愿者、给笔友Tom写信说一作志愿者的感受!要点如下:志愿者工作艰辛又快乐;锻炼口语;增强和作精神和责任感!你感到很骄傲、并将珍藏这份记忆!100词!
Dear Tom,Hello!I am writing to tell you something about my life as a volunteer.I am a volunteer for the Olympics.Everyday I get up at 6:30 and start to work.it is a hard job,but I feel happy.We speak English so I can pratise my oral English.It has been improved a lot since I became a volunteer.It's team work,it can strengthen the responsibility in our work.I am very proud of being a volunteer and I will keep it in my mind forever.best wishes for you.Yours sincerely***
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码中考英语作文范文:我的笔友_百度文库
中考英语作文范文:我的笔友
中考英语作文范文:我的笔友
初中英语作文也是需要同学们多读多练才能拿高分的,为了帮助考生对热点作文有更好的掌握,下面是英语作文范文。
Now it has come to the new age, the age belongs to the information world, everybody hasaccess to high technology, they use computer and cell phone everywhere. But for me, I miss theoriginal communication media, I still like to write to my friends. I have a pen friend, we have kept intouch with each other for many years, compare with the new high technology, such as cell phone andcomputer, I would rather to write. My pen friend also like to write, we share happiness and sorrow bythe letter. I enjoy writing, I put much emotion in it, the letter makes me feel the real world. Though thecommunication tool improves, I still love writing。
现在已经来到了新的世纪,这是世纪属于信息的世界,每个人都接触到高科技,他们随处使用电脑和手机。但是对于我来说,我想念最初的交通方式,我仍然喜欢写信给我的朋友。我有一个笔友,我们已经保持联系很多年了,和新兴的高科技相比,比如电脑和手机,我更喜欢写信。我的笔友也喜欢写信,我们通过信件来分享喜怒和哀乐。我享受写信,我投入了很多的感情,信件让我感受到真实的世界。虽然交流的工具一直在提升,但是我仍然喜欢写信。
百度攻略&新浪教育 提供,更多精彩攻略访问1
贡献者:dkjt63
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
21763人阅读
1749人阅读
1374人阅读高三英语范文背诵_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中精品题库
最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷
高三英语范文背诵