提问者采纳
I feel cold。
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
造句的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
The mood about the market matched the weather, rainy and unseasonablycold. 投资者对资本市场的感觉与当地天气如出一辙,阴雨绵绵且寒冷异常。2
Conscientious folks getting over a cold? 小心翼翼的人们在预防感冒?3
Is it very cold in winter? 冬季的天气很冷吗?4
They are more common in cold climates, but still fairly rare. 它们较常见于寒冷的天气,然而仍然是相当罕见的。5
But today it seemed like a cold and heartless place. 但今天它却变得冷冰冰,毫无人情味。6. Her hands were blue with cold.她的双手冻得发青。7. a cold and calculating killer一个工于心计的冷酷杀手8. His skin felt cold and clammy.他的皮肤摸上去冷冰冰湿乎乎的。9. I'm cold. Turn the heating up.我觉得冷,把暖气温度调高一点。10. A small drop in the inflation rate was cold comfort for the millions without a job.对数百万失业者来说,通货膨胀率的微降是不起作用的安慰。用作形容词 (adj.)It was bitterly cold that night.那个夜晚,天气十分寒冷。His cold manner holds people off.他的冷淡态度使人们不敢接近他。Our enthusiasm for the plan faded in the cold light of day and we realized how impractical it really was.经过客观冷静的分析,我们对这个计划的热情消失了,因为我们认识到它实在不实际了。查看更多用作名词 (n.)The dampness is unpleasant,not to mention the cold.潮湿就令人不快,更不必说寒冷了。Put on your coat, or you may catch a cold.穿上你的外套,否则你会感冒的。A good sweat often cures a cold.好好发一次汗往往可以治愈伤风。Get out of those wet clothes before you catch cold.把湿衣服脱掉,不然要伤风的。查看更多用作副词 (adv.)John knew the business cold.约翰对此事了如指掌。The actor had his lines down cold.这演员把台词背得滚瓜烂熟了。
希望对你有所帮助!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁湿泥砖英语怎么说及英文翻译
沪江词库精选湿泥砖英语怎么说及英文翻译、用英语怎么说及英语单词怎么写、用湿泥砖造句等信息
英文翻译: wet mud brick
Brick lintel
A brick of cheese
The edge of a Brick
砖块的边缘
A brick wall
A brick of bread
一块砖形面包
To construct,line,or pave with bricks.
用砖建造、砌或铺
A brick of ice cream
Brick ice cream
He tripped over a brick.
他被一块砖头绊倒了。
Mortar is used to knit bricks together.
灰泥是用来黏合砖的。
英文翻译推荐
2015湿泥砖英文怎么写由沪江网提供。用will造句_百度知道
用will造句
陈述句和特殊疑问句各10个
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
I will see a doctor .She will have a birthday partyI will go shopping tomorrow.I will play basketball in the park.She will buy some food
in the surpermarket.We will have a sports meeting tomorrow
一、陈述句1、You will now maintain radio silence
现在请保持无线电静默2、You will do as I request, if you please
请按我的要求做3、You will not make jokes about him. He has been very good to me别开他的玩笑,他一直对我很好4、 All right, I'll forgive you
好吧,我愿意原谅你5、I'll answer the phone
我来接电话6、If you won't let me pay for a taxi, then at least allow me to lend you something如果你不愿让我付出租车费,至少让我借点什么给你吧7、How the country will defend itself in the future has become increasingly important国家将来如何能自卫已经变得越来越重要了8、The thicker the material, the less susceptible the garment will be to wet conditions布料越厚实,衣服就越不容易浸湿9、There's no snake known that will habitually attack human beings unless threatened with its life除非自己的生命受到了威胁,已知的蛇中还没有习惯性地攻击人类的10、Art thieves will often hide an important work for years after it has been stolen艺术品盗贼偷走重要艺术品后常常会把它藏匿好几年二、疑问句1、When will I be released, sir? 什么时候放我出去,先生?2、What will you do next?
下面你想做什么?3、Where will you stay when you get to San Francisco?...到了圣弗朗西斯科你住哪儿?4、Will you be remaining in the city?你到时会呆在城里吗?5、Will you stay for supper?...你愿意留下吃晚饭吗?6、Will you join me for a drink?...你愿意跟我一起喝一杯吗?7、Won't you sit down?你坐下来好吗?8、Will you drive me home?...你开车送我回家好吗?9、Will you listen again, Andrew?...安德鲁,再听一遍好吗?10、Wipe the jam off my mouth, will you?你帮忙把我嘴上的果酱擦掉,好吗?
其他类似问题
造句的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁wet blanket
音节划分:'wet ?blan?ket
[wet 'blae?kit]
[w?t 'blae?k?t]
大家都在背:
1. The weatherman threw a wet blanket on our picnic plan when he forecast rain.
气象员报有雨,给我们的野餐计划泼了冷水.
来自《现代汉英综合大词典》
2. This little pilgrimage threw quite a wet blanket upon his rising spirits.
这趟路跑得他大为扫兴.
来自英汉文学 - 嘉莉妹妹
3. Then they covered the fire with a wet blanket.
再把一块湿毯子盖在火上.
来自英语晨读30分(高一)
4. John's wet blanket and put a damper on everything.
约翰是一个枯燥无味的人,他对什么都是干巴巴的.
来自辞典例句
5. Don't bring Robert to the picnic. He's such a wet blanket.
不要带罗伯特去参加野餐, 他实在是个很扫兴的人.
来自辞典例句
扫兴的人 If you say that someone is a wet blanket, you are criticizing them because they refuse to join other people in an enjoyable activity or because they want to stop other people enjoying themselves.&
【语用信息】:disapproval
【语域标签】:INFORMAL 非正式
1. someone who spoils the pleasure of others
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
wet blanket
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:当前位置: &
淋湿的英文
音标:[ línshī ]&&
英文翻译 splashed wet: 被雨淋湿的衣服 clothes wet with rain:&&&& strain:&&&& humid
例句与用法1.The notes were damp from the rain .钞票已被雨淋湿了。2.The luggage got wet in the rain .行李让雨淋湿了。3.The luggage got wet in the rain .行李教雨淋湿了。4.It never wets you and it always smells good .它从不把你淋湿,而且总是挟带着一股清新的气息。5.We were soaked to the skin .我们全淋湿了。6.He got soaked in the rain .他被雨淋湿了。7.What angle should an umbrella be held so that you would stay dry ?手中的雨伞应该倾斜多大角度,人才不会淋湿?8.If no wind is blowing, raindrops fall vertically and a man at rest with an umbrella directly over his head does not get wet .如果不刮风,雨点是垂直下落的,一个静止不动的人,头上有一把雨伞,就不会淋湿。9.She stood with her black face some six inches from the moist windowpane and wondered when on earth would it ever stop raining .她站在窗前,她黝黑的脸离开被雨淋湿的窗玻璃只有几英寸的距离。她不知道,这雨到底要下到几时才停呢?10.Because of the rain ? we ' re gonna get a little wet因为下雨?我们会被淋湿一点&&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇}

我要回帖

更多关于 用骄傲的两种意思造句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信