关于时间不等人(包含善意的谎言事例200字的)高中英语作文200字

高二英语作文带翻译:Cherish Today
&&&&【提要】本篇《高二英语作文带翻译:Cherish Today》由66test小编特别为需要英语高中作文的朋友收集整理的,仅供参考。内容如下:
&&&&66考网高中作文频道为大家整理的 高二英语作文带翻译:Cherish Today,供大家参考。更多阅读请查看本站
高中作文网频道。&&&&珍惜今天 Cherish Today&&&&Time waits for no one. If it flows away, it will never come to us again. We can't take charge of our time but we should know the importance of time and cherish time.&&&&时间不等人。如果它流逝了,它就永远不会再回来。我们不能控制时间,但我们应该知道时间的重要性并珍惜时间。&&&&Yesterday has become the history. Nothing we can do to save it. Tomorrow is not within our reach. We don’t know what will happen tomorrow. So the only thing we can do is to cherish what we have today and fight for tomorrow. Victory only belongs to those who work very hard! Therefore, we should make full use of today, fighting for what we want.&&&&昨天已成为历史。我们不能做什么来挽救它。明天不是我们力所能及的。我们不知道明天会发生什么。所以我们唯一能做的就是珍惜今天,为明天而战。胜利只属于那些努力的人!因此,今天我们应该充分利用今天,争取我们想要的东西。
特别声明:散文吧网站海不择细流,故能成其大。山不拒细壤,方能就其高。珍惜时间的英语作文4篇相关话题时间流逝得很快,虽然我们不能控制时间,但我们应该知道时间的重要性并珍惜时间。以下是关于珍惜时间的作文,欢迎阅读!
珍惜时间的英语作文1:珍惜时间(Take your time)
For thousands of years, animals have trodden a slow path, their spirits together with the body. But our human being's transportation is too fast. The body moves but the soul is left behind. We try to free ourselves in convenience, but we only imprison the soul. Since we invented how to count hours, we do everything to short the time, short the deadline. But the time saved can't be shorten. Nowadays, we spend lots of time staying in front of a TV just changing the channels, while we have no time to talk with a good friend or play with our family. We have plenty of time to search old news on the internet, while we hardly think about our life. In the end, the only thing apparent is our loneliness.
Take your time, please. Try to follow the natural steps and have your own clock. Try to share your time with everybody you love, share your mind, your happiness and sadness. Try to read the world we live in, do not only catch a quick glimpse at the society.
Someday, when we know how to spend every second in our life, we can then live our own life.
珍惜时间的英语作文2:珍惜今天 Cherish Today
Time waits for no one. If it flows away, it will never come to us again. We can't take charge of our time but we should know the importance of time and cherish time.
时间不等人。如果它流逝了,它就永远不会再回来。我们不能控制时间,但我们应该知道时间的重要性并珍惜时间。
Yesterday has become the history. Nothing we can do to save it. Tomorrow is not within our reach. We don&t know what will happen tomorrow. So the only thing we can do is to cherish what we have today and fight for tomorrow. Victory only belongs to those who work very hard! Therefore, we should make full use of today, fighting for what we want.
昨天已成为历史。我们不能做什么来挽救它。明天不是我们力所能及的。我们不知道明天会发生什么。所以我们唯一能做的就是珍惜今天,为明天而战。胜利只属于那些努力的人!因此,今天我们应该充分利用今天,争取我们想要的东西。
珍惜时间的英语作文3:Value Your Time
Sincc I entered college I have felt a great burden off my mind and I just want to relax. So do my classmates. We enjoy playing cards and are very skillful at it. We seldom work on our lessons unless there is an examination. Then we work under pressure. I know it is not good, but what I lack is self control. Mat of us know it is a problem, and it is time we did something about it.
As youth, we are in the prime of our life. We should make good use of our golden time. The teachers take pains to teach us every day so that we can acquire more knowledge. We should not fail their expectations. I should not rest content with what I have done. Entering cnllege is just a step in the threshold of the palace of knowledge. The road is long. The modern age needs the well educated. The future world is highly competitive. If we idle away our time while young wo shall regret it in vain when we are did.
From now on I will concentrate all my energy on my studies as to qualify myself as a talent in the 21st century. Time and tide wait for no man. I should value my time. What about you, my friend?
珍惜时间的英语作文4:珍惜时间 Cherish Time
If you ask me what is the most precious, I would say that it&s time. Time is something once lost, you could never have again. Therefore, we should cherish it and spend it in meaningful things. However, many people do too many meaningless things to kill their time, such as playing computer, watching TV, or gossiping. When you do these things, the time has long been unwittingly flowed away. In my opinion, the best way to make full use of time is planning your time rationally and sticking the plan firmly. Spending more time on something significant not only will make your life fulfilling, but also will give you a sense of accomplishment. Instead, killing your time with meaningless things would bring you depression even despair. Remember that those who abandon time will be also abandoned by time.
如果你问我什么东西是最宝贵的,我会说是时间。它是你一旦失去就再也得不到的东西。因此,我们都应该学会珍惜时间,把时间用在有意义的事情上。但是,很多人却做了许多无意义的事情来消磨时光,比如玩电脑、看电视或者说闲话。当你在做这些事情的时候,时间早已在不知不觉间流走了。在我看来,最好的珍惜时间的做法是合理安排时间,并坚决按照计划行事。把时间用在有意义的事情上,不仅会让你的生活更充实,也会给你带来成就感。相反,若是用那些无聊的事情消磨时间,则可能会让你觉得沮丧甚至绝望。记住,抛弃时间的人,时间也抛弃他。
相关文章:
1.高考作文关于珍惜时间范文4篇
2.关于珍惜时间的作文
3.以珍惜时间为话题的800字作文4篇
4.描写珍惜时间的作文
5.珍惜时间作文600字3篇
6.珍惜时间的800字作文精选5篇相关文章最新文章珍惜时间的英语作文
珍惜时间的英语作文
珍惜时间的英语作文
篇一:珍惜今天 Cherish Today
&& Time waits for no one. If it flows away, it will never come to us again. We can't take charge of our time but we should know the importance of time and cherish time.
&& 时间不等人。如果它流逝了,它就永远不会再回来。我们不能控制时间,但我们应该知道时间的重要性并珍惜时间。
&& Yesterday has become the history. Nothing we can do to save it. Tomorrow is not within our reach. We don&t know what will happen tomorrow. So the only thing we can do is to cherish what we have today and fight for tomorrow. Victory only belongs to those who work very hard! Therefore, we should make full use of today, fighting for what we want.
&& 昨天已成为历史。我们不能做什么来挽救它。明天不是我们力所能及的。我们不知道明天会发生什么。所以我们唯一能做的就是珍惜今天,为明天而战。胜利只属于那些努力的人!因此,今天我们应该充分利用今天,争取我们想要的东西。
篇二:珍惜时间 Cherish Time
&& If you ask me what is the most precious, I would say that it&s time. Time is something once lost, you could never have again. Therefore, we should cherish it and spend it in meaningful things. However, many people do too many meaningless things to kill their time, such as playing computer, watching TV, or gossiping. When you do these things, the time has long been unwittingly flowed away. In my opinion, the best way to make full use of time is planning your time rationally and sticking the plan firmly. Spending more time on something significant not only will make your life fulfilling, but also will give you a sense of accomplishment. Instead, killing your time with meaningless things would bring you depression even despair. Remember that those who abandon time will be also abandoned by time.
&& 如果你问我什么东西是最宝贵的,我会说是时间。它是你一旦失去就再也得不到的东西。因此,我们都应该学会珍惜时间,把时间用在有意义的事情上。但是,很多人却做了许多无意义的事情来消磨时光,比如玩电脑、看电视或者说闲话。当你在做这些事情的时候,时间早已在不知不觉间流走了。在我看来,最好的珍惜时间的做法是合理安排时间,并坚决按照行事。把时间用在有意义的事情上,不仅会让你的生活更充实,也会给你带来成就感。相反,若是用那些无聊的事情消磨时间,则可能会让你觉得沮丧甚至绝望。记住,抛弃时间的人,时间也抛弃他。
篇三:珍惜时间(Take your time)
&& For thousands of years, animals have trodden a slow path, their spirits together with the body. But our human being's transportation is too fast. The body moves but the soul is left behind. We try to free ourselves in convenience, but we only imprison the soul. Since we invented how to count hours, we do everything to short the time, short the deadline. But the time saved can't be shorten. Nowadays, we spend lots of time staying in front of a TV just changing the channels, while we have no time to talk with a good friend or play with our family. We have plenty of time to search old news on the internet, while we hardly think about our life. In the end, the only thing apparent is our loneliness.
&& Take your time, please. Try to follow the natural steps and have your own clock. Try to share your time with everybody you love, share your mind, your happiness and sadness. Try to read the world we live in, do not only catch a quick glimpse at the society.
&& Someday, when we know how to spend every second in our life, we can then live our own life.
篇四:Value Your Time
&&& Sincc I entered college I have felt a great burden off my mind and I just want to relax. So do my classmates. We enjoy playing cards and are very skillful at it. We seldom work on our lessons unless there is an examination. Then we work under pressure. I know it is not good, but what I lack is self control. Mat of us know it is a problem, and it is time we did something about it.
&&& As youth, we are in the prime of our life. We should make good use of our golden time. The teachers take pains to teach us every day so that we can acquire more knowledge. We should not fail their expectations. I should not rest content with what I have done. Entering cnllege is just a step in the threshold of the palace of knowledge. The road is long. The modern age needs the well educated. The future world is highly competitive. If we idle away our time while young wo shall regret it in vain when we are did.
&&& From now on I will concentrate all my energy on my studies as to qualify myself as a talent in the 21st century. Time and tide wait for no man. I should value my time. What about you, my friend?编辑点评:世界各国领导人目前正在联合国总部,参加为期3天的联合国大会,对千年发展目标计划进行讨论。联合国秘书长潘基文敦促与会者,尽可能的提供必要的投资和援助,展示出结束极端贫困的政治意愿。
世界各国领导人目前正在联合国总部,参加为期3天的联合国大会,对千年发展目标计划(Millennium Development Goals)进行讨论。联合国秘书长潘基文(Ban Ki-moon)敦促与会者,尽可能的提供必要的投资和援助,展示出结束极端贫困的政治意愿。
潘基文表示,联合国取得了比之前更多的成就,千年发展目标计划的转变性影响是不可否认的,这是大家都应该感到骄傲的事情。但是,各国必须保护这些进展,其中 很多成就还是非常脆弱的。等待我们去做的事情还非常多,但时间却非常紧迫。
BBC News with Nick Kelly。
潘基文忧&时间不等人&
The UN secretary general Ban Ki-Moon has warned world leaders not to use the economic downturn as an excuse for missing targets on reducing poverty. At a summit in New York to review the Millennium development goals, he said they could still be achieved by the target date of 2015 but the progress was fragile. Our diplomatic correspondent Richard Candle reports.
The mood here is both positive and anxious. The top goal to cut by half the number of people living in hunger and abject poverty by 2015 does look as though it will be met partly due to extraordinary growth rates in china India and Brazil. There&s been encouraging progress on getting all children access to primary schooling and in tackling diseases like HIV AIDS infection, malaria. But other goals are way off track, especially reducing infant and maternal death and progress has been uneven. In places, the very poorest have got poorer still as aid has failed to reach them.
印控克什米尔频发流血冲突
An influential separatist leader in India-administered Kashmir says protests against India rule in which more than 100 people have died will continue unless the government meets its call of demands. Speaking to the BBC, the leader Syed Ali Shah Geelani, who's viewed as a hardliner outlines the separatists& terms. &India should accept the disputed nature of Kashmir, as it is internationally accepted as disputed, and then to stop the job of the occupying forces and then the &..&
奥巴马的经济牌 醉翁之意不在酒 &
President Obama has acknowledged that times are still very hard for many Americans in the wake of the global financial crisis. He was speaking at a town hall-style meeting on American Television. Even though economists may say the recession officially ended last year, obviously for the millions of people who are still out of work, people who&d seen their home values decline ,people who are struggling to pay the bills day to day, it is still very real for them.&
Mr. Obama&s comments came as the org. for economic cooperation and development forecast in a report that the US would experience high unemployment until at least 2013.
伊拉克寻回600多件丢失文物
The Iraqi national museum has found that more than 600 missing ancient artifacts in a store room in Bagdad. The pieces include clay tablets, spearheads, glass cups,
and statues from different periods of Iraq history. The items were originally found two years ago by US forces and handed over to the Iraqi government. They were then lost and resurfaced in the store room at the Iraqi prime minister's office.
&索马里&伊斯兰党&宣称总统府自杀式袭击是其所为
Officials in Somali say a suicide bomber has blown himself up at the gates of the Presidential palace in the capital of Mogadishu. They said the attack took place as a convoy of Africa Union peace keepers was entering the compound. Officials suspected the bombing was carried out by al-shabab insurgents.
This is the world news from the BBC.
古巴基础工业部长因工作出现&不足&被撤职
President Raul Castro of Cuba has sacked the cabinet minister responsible for basic industry including oil and
production. A statement said the minister Yadira Garcia had been removed from her post because of shortcomings of ministry and weak management of production and investment. It's the latest in a series of changes to Cuba's leadership since Raul Castro replaced his brother Fidel as president.
法国派出特种部队前往尼日尔搜寻被劫人质
France has sent dozens of soldiers to the west of African country of Niger to try to find seven hostages, five of them French. The soldiers are using reconnaissance planes to search the Sahara desert for the captives who were seized from their homes in northern Niger on Thursday. The French government believes they were probably abducted by gunmen from al-Qaeda's North African branch.
多哥冒牌国家队令人惊讶
The former head coach of Togo&s national football squad has been suspended for three years for allegedly taking a team of imposters to play Bahrain two weeks ago. The Togolese football federation said the match had been organized without its knowledge. Roger Walker reports.
The crowd in Bahrain on September 7th was puzzled and disappointed, that the team purporting to be Togo played so poorly losing the match 3-0. When news reached Lome ,the Togolese football federation was perplexed since at the time of bogus international in the Middle East, the real Togo team was returning for a match in Botswana. In a statement on Monday, the federation put the blame for organizing the fake fixture squarely on the ex-national coach Tchanile Bana and banned him for three years.
茶党成功导致美国共和党内部斗争
And a controversial republican candidate for the US senate has caused a new stir with the surprise revelation that she once experimented with witch craft. The candidate Christine O&Donnell is from the Right wing grassroots' tea party and then for her staunchly conservative Christian views. She made the mission in a TV show 11 years ago, and her fame was surfaced over the weekend. Her views on sexuality have also come under heavy scrutiny.
声明:音视频均来自互联网链接,仅供学习使用。本网站自身不 存储、控制、修改被链接的内容。&沪江英语&高度重视知识产权保护。当如发现本网站发布的信息 包含有侵犯其著作权的链接内容时,请联系我们,我们将依法采取措施移除相关内容或屏蔽相关链接。高二英语作文200字:Take your time
来源:  【】 
  Take your time  For thousands of years, animals have trodden a slow path, their spirits together with the body. But our human being’s transportation is too fast. The body moves but the soul is left behind. We try to free ourselves in convenience, but we only imprison the soul. Since we invented how to count hours, we do everything to short the time, short the deadline. But the time saved can’t be shorten. Nowadays, we spend lots of time staying in front of a TV just changing the channels, while we have no time to talk with a good friend or play with our family. We have plenty of time to search old news on the internet, while we hardly think about our life. In the end, the only thing apparent is our loneliness.  Take your time, please. Try to follow the natural steps and have your own clock. Try to share your time with everybody you love, share your mind, your happiness and sadness. Try to read the world we live in, do not only catch a quick glimpse at the society.  Someday, when we know how to spend every second in our life, we can then live our own life.1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。