significanteach other是什么意思思

with your significant other
和你另一半
21世纪大英汉词典 ...
SO significant other 其他重要事项〖网语
With Your Significant Other 和你另一半
No Significant Other 上一首 ...
基于2个网页-
Sharing a sundae with your significant other.
与你珍视的人分享一份圣代。
In our People's feature today, we learn a few tricks from police officer Huang Zhengbang and wife Cai Amang about getting along with your significant other.
今天在我们的人物志当中,来向人民保姆黄政邦和太太蔡阿芒,讨教一些夫妻相处的最高境界。
Your ruling planet, Mercury, will be joining the Sun in your house of relationships, so you should not be at all surprised if you are in a chatty mood with your significant other.
你的判决行星、汞、将加入太阳在你的房子关系,所以你应该不会在所有惊讶,如果你在一个饶舌的心情与你的另一半。
It depends on many factors, including your financial situation, your preferences and your relationship with your significant other.
There's the nice addition of some metrics between you and your phonebook, visualizing that precarious balance between text messages and calls with your significant other -- or a timegraph of when you call Mom.
Finding the right partner with whom to embark upon this journey can perhaps be the most important decision you make — after all, you may end up spending as much time with this person as you do with as your own spouse or significant other.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!当前位置: &
significant other中文是什么意思
中文翻译英英解释百科解释有关系者重要他人:&&&&adj. 1.有意义的;大有讲究的,意味深长的。 2.表 ...:&&&&adj. 1.别的,另外的,其他的;不同的 ( ...:&&&&其他显著障碍:&&&&表示的:&&&&也没有其他人:&&&&他者的:&&&&另一方面:&&&&或者说:&&&&其它资产:&&&&魔鬼怪童详细百科解释
例句与用法Occupations : actor , musician , model significant other姓名:金贝辛格kim basinger Can i bring my significant other to the party我可以带我的爱人来参加聚会吗? I spend all my time with my significant other我会用我所有的时间去做我认为重要的事情。 “ everyone here is with their spouse or significant other“这里每个人都带了他们的另一半。 ” Marriage represents a lifetime commitment to your significant other(结婚是代表你对另一半的终生承诺。 ) To get your significant other you need : time . money and energy想要得到你的另一半,你需要:时间,金钱和精力。 He is my significant other他是我的最爱。 You should treat your significant other fairly and equally with respect(你应该以尊敬的态度,公正、平等地对待你的另一半。 ) Holding hands with your significant other is one of life ' s simple pleasures与你特别的那一位手牵手,是人生中简单的愉悦之一。 Next was spending time with friends , followed by time with a significant other其次的回答是“与朋友在一起” ,然后是“与重要的人在一起” 。 更多例句:&&1&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇
significant other的中文翻译,significant other是什么意思,怎么用汉语翻译significant other,significant other的中文意思,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reservedsignificant other
希高翻译-心理学词汇中英对照二十一 ...
significant level 显著水平
significant other 重要他人
signification 重要性 ...
基于716个网页-
O...nani Keke 歌词 林普巴兹提特 ※... ...
Chocolate Starfish And The Hot Dog Flavored Water[混蛋与王八羔子]
Significant Other[傲然出众]
Three Dollar Bill Y'all[三块钱纸钞全给你] ...
基于25个网页-
我们因此可以这样说,对于台湾的客家族群而言,冲击其集体认同的「 重要他者 ( significant other ) 就是福佬人/鹤佬人[4]。
基于13个网页-
重要的他人
...同的对象,像是拉尤斯大舅、班迪,以及在采兹集中营的犹太人老者,都是尤卡在生命转折之际相当 重要的他人 ( significant other ),无论是他们的话语或是人生态度,在在影响尤卡作出选择与决定,因此勇敢面对命运的结果,认命转变为「非关命运。
基于8个网页-
在自己生活环境中
眷属中文姓名
我重要的另一半
爱对你重要的人
和你另一半
词汇来别人
更多收起网络短语
- 引用次数:2
Besides,goal accessibility can be increased,and mediate the impact of significant other on goal pursuit.
并且,目标可及性对重要他人影响目标追求行为的过程起中介作用。
参考来源 - 重要他人对目标追求的影响研究
&2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于
significant other
a person (not necessarily a spouse) with whom you cohabit and share a long-term sexual relationship
以上来源于:
significant other
至关重要的那一位(指爱人或情人)
以上来源于:《21世纪大英汉词典》
significant other
significant others
If you refer to your significant other, you are referring to your wife, husband, or the person you are having a romantic relationship with. 另一半; 指配偶或恋人
Budgeting for expenses should be done with your family and significant other in mind.
应该和家人或其他在你心中占重要位置的人一起来为开支作预算。
Write a love letter. If you have a significant other, write a letter telling them why you love them.
如果你有一位对你意义非凡的人,写一封信给他告诉他你为什么那么欣赏爱慕他。
For example, we say, “I love you” to our parents or significant other when we hang up the phone, not because we mean it, but out of habit.
比方说,我们会在电话里和父母或者某个重要的人说“我爱你”,并不因为我们真的想这么说,而是因为习惯。
"So if you have hoarseness with tobacco or alcohol use, that would be a significant risk factor for cancer or other problems of the throat that could be serious.
VOA: special.
"We pledge not to hold major conventions,conferences or other special events involving significant travel to Arizona from out of state."
VOA: standard.
In two other cities, Los Angeles,California and Huntsville,Alabama, a study also showed significant differences in radiation.
VOA: standard.
Oh, and by the way, your significant other will appreciate the extra space too.
Unless they have significant other deductions, the mortgage-interest deduction might not be worth holding on to.
We want men to know that it is okay to remain faithful to your significant other.
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!}

我要回帖

更多关于 other是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信