下面的英语填空题在线解答疑问谁能帮忙解答?

谁能帮我解决一下360浏览器的英文数字字体模糊问题_akb48吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:288,583贴子:
谁能帮我解决一下360浏览器的英文数字字体模糊问题收藏
原本是这样的,数字很清晰现在变这样了。。。和ctrl缩放貌似没关系,试过了
试试两天不撸管
虽然偶用360 不过没出过你这情况
会不会显卡问题~~
这也开贴问……真是房事问贴吧…
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或您的位置:
谁能帮我写一下关于春节的英语作文啊,主要是在春节你要干什么,帮助你的朋友买的什么东西一类的..谢谢
ARNOLDHZH_017
谁能帮我写一下关于春节的英语作文啊,主要是在春节你要干什么,帮助你的朋友买的什么东西一类的..谢谢
yugisjw_423
(一)Spring&Festival&is&the&most&important&festival&in&China&.It’s&to&celebrate&the&lunar&calendar&‘s&new&year&.In&the&evening&before&the&Spring&Festival&,families&get&together&and&have&a&big&meal&.In&many&places&people&like&to&set&off&firecrackers&.Dumplings&are&the&most&traditional&food&.Children&like&the&festival&very&much&,because&they&can&have&delicious&food&and&wear&new&clothes&.They&can&also&get&some&money&from&their&parents.&This&money&is&given&to&children&for&good&luck&.&People&put&New&Year&scrolls&on&the&wall&for&good&fortune&.&The&Spring&Festival&lasts&about&15&days&long&.People&visit&relatives&and&friends&with&the&words&“Have&all&your&wishes&”.&People&enjoy&the&Spring&Festival&,during&this&time&they&can&have&a&good&rest&.(二)Probably&more&food&is&consumed&during&the&New&Year&celebrations&than&any&other&time&of&the&year.&Vast&amounts&of&traditional&food&is&prepared&for&family&and&friends,&as&well&as&those&close&to&us&who&have&died.&On&New&Year‘s&Day,&the&Chinese&family&will&eat&a&vegetarian&dish&called&jai.&Although&the&various&ingredients&in&jai&are&root&vegetables&or&fibrous&vegetables,&many&people&attribute&various&superstitious&aspects&to&them.&Other&foods&include&a&whole&fish,&to&represent&togetherness&and&abundance,&and&a&chicken&for&prosperity.&The&chicken&must&be&presented&with&a&head,&tail&and&feet&to&symbolize&completeness.&Noodles&should&be&uncut,&as&they&represent&long&life.&In&south&China,&the&favorite&and&most&typical&dishes&were&nian&gao,&sweet&steamed&glutinous&rice(糯米)pudding&and&zong&zi&(glutinous&rice&wrapped&up&in&reed(芦苇)leaves),&another&popular&delicacy.&In&the&north,&steamed-wheat&bread&(man&tou)&and&small&meat&dumplings&were&the&preferred&food.&The&tremendous&amount&of&food&prepared&at&this&time&was&meant&to&symbolize&abundance&and
大家正在问
··········哪位高手能帮我回答下下面的英语问题?翻译下这个句子 barking dogs seldom bite 除了这种书写形式外:我们可缩略形式 I am sorry I'm sorry We have sold out we've sold out 将下列用黑体印出的动词改变形式 1 I haven't see him for three _百度作业帮
哪位高手能帮我回答下下面的英语问题?翻译下这个句子 barking dogs seldom bite 除了这种书写形式外:我们可缩略形式 I am sorry I'm sorry We have sold out we've sold out 将下列用黑体印出的动词改变形式 1 I haven't see him for three year 2 There are not many people here 3 he doesn't understand what you're saying 4 she did not tell me she had not seen you .5 I shall not stay a moment longer.6 he wil not do as he is told 7 when'll I see you?8 what've you done?you've broken that bottle!9 He's in the living room .He's just come home 10 I cannot understand why he hasn't arrived.11 You mustn't believe him 12 I wasn't expecting you .You weren't supposed to arrive until 6 o'clock.13 That man's been in prison 14 They hadn't seen the film before
barking dogs seldom bite 会叫的狗不咬人.1、have not 2、aren't 3、does not 4、didn't,hadn't 5、shall的否定式没有缩写,直接是shall not 6、won't=will not 7、when will 8、have ,have 9、is 10、can't 11、must not 12、was not,were not 13、has 14、had not
会咬人的狗不叫. 1 I
haven't see him for three year I
have not see him for three year 2 There
are not many people here There
aren't many people here 3 he
doesn't understand what you're saying he
does no...}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语反义疑问句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信