you can you hear meaccuse me of anything 翻译下

SAT辅导书抄错了霉霉的歌词,还说里面有语法错误~ 这下霉霉可怒了……
作者:21ST & 来源:21英语网原创日期:
流行歌词常常不讲语法,请指出下面这些歌词中出现的语法错误。
一本SAT考前辅导书出了上面这道题,分类列举了歌词中的各种语法错误,还都是像Katy Perry、Taylor Swift、Whitney Houston一类的大咖唱过的。森森感觉这本书在暗示我们神马~ 结果,这道题恰好被Taylor Swift的铁杆粉丝看到了。接下来&&
The Princeton Review has always had its critics, but the test-preparation company has never faced a rival quite like Taylor Swift.
That became quite apparent after an SAT test-prep book misquoted one of the 25-year-old singer's lyrics from her 2009 hit, &Fifteen&.
With that incorrect lyric being used as an example of poor grammar, the social-media fury of Taylor and her fans was unleashed.
马上学:poor这个词可以表示很穷,也可以表示很烂。比如文中说的poor grammar就是语法很烂。如果说自己的数学很烂,还可以说:I'm poor at math.
有位霉霉的歌迷正好在看这本辅导材料,一眼就认出这句歌词是出自霉霉的那首&Fifteen&。但是辅导材料也没抄对啊!
于是,这位童鞋就把题截屏po到了推特上,表示教材印错了霉霉的歌词,还说有语法错误,自己很不爽。没想到竟然被霉霉本尊看到并且回复了。
歌词在辅导书上是这样写的:
Somebody tells you they love you, you got to believe'em.
霉霉唱过的歌词是这样的:
Somebody tells you they love you, you're gonna believe them.
所以霉霉的回复是:
Not the right lyrics at all pssshhhh. You had one job, test people. One job.
霉霉还给自己的回复加了一个醒目的标签:
#ACCUSE ME OF ANYTHING BUT DO NOT ATTACK MY GRAMMAR.
够傲娇的吧!
不过,英国《每日邮报》表示,虽然人家印错了你的歌词,可是你语法还是有错滴~ 既然前面用的是somebody,后面的代词咋能是they和them呢?应该是he/she和him/her啊!
Even if the test book got the lyric wrong, the grammatical error remained when the noun &somebody& was paired with &they& and &them& instead of &he/she& and &him/her&.
看来霉霉的歌词只能改成这样了:
Somebody tells you he/she loves you, you're gonna believe him/her.
还教不教人好好唱歌了&&当前位置: >>>
高中课本听力人教版 第二册课本朗读2-19-1
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
THE MERCHANT OF VENICE ( 1 )
D:Duke S:Shylock B:Bassanio A:Antonio P:Portia
D:Shylock,the world thinks & and I think so too & that you are playing a cruel game,but we all believe that you will give it up in the end.Have mercy on Antonio,Shylock.Be reasonable.
S:I&ve promised to take my pound of flesh.If you won&t let me have it, that will be a sign of weakness and no one will trust your laws any more.The greatness of Venice will soon be lost.Antonio is my enemy, and I hate him.
B:Do all men kill the things they do not love?
A:It&s useless trying to argue with Shylock.You might as well go stand upon the beach and argue with the sea.Don&t wait any longer.Pass judgement on me and give Shylock what he wants.
B:I&ll pay you six thousand ducats for the three thousand ducats that Antonio borrowed.
S:If you offered me six times what you have just offered.I would still take my pound of flesh.Give me my pound of flesh!
D:Let us be calm,gentlemen.Shylock,how can you hope for mercy yourself when you show none?
S:I have done nothing wrong and I fear no judgement.I desire my pound of flesh.
( EnterPortia, dressedas thejudge.)
D:Greetings,
judge! I do not envy you your job.This is a most troublesome case.
P:Greetings! Please be seated.Are you Antonio,and is this your agreement with Shylock? What are you accused of ?
A:Shylock does not accuse me of anything.My
is a consequence of bad fortune.
P:Then Shylock must be merciful.He must have mercy on Antonio.
S:Why must I have mercy on him? Tell me that! I&ve kept my side of the bargain and I expect him to keep his.
P:Mercy brings good.Mercy falls like the gentle rain from the sky upon the earth.It is twice blessed:It blesses those who give it,and those who receive it.It&s the highest of the highest.We should learn to show mercy to others.Do you still ask for this pound of flesh?
S:I ask for my legal fight.
B:I offer ten times the money that Antonio has borrowed.Please change the law a little.To do a great fight,do a little wrong and in that way we can save Antonio.
P:That&s impossible, sir! We cannot change a law.If one law is changed,then people will later want to change other laws.
S:Oh,wise young judge!
P:Let me see this agreement.this promise of Antonio to you.
S:Here it is.
P:I see.According to the law, Shylock may have a pound of flesh to be cut off nearest to Antonio&s heart.(to Shylock) Be merciful! Take more than three times your money and let me tear up this Paper.
S:I have sworn to heaven to have my pound of flesh.I must have it!
P:It must be so.Antonio,get ready and offer up your breast.And Shylock,take your knife and prepare to do the deed.Have you brought something to weigh the flesh? A balance?
S:Yes.I have everything ready here.
P:Did you bring a surgeon,Shylock,to take care of Antonio&s wounds and make sure that he doesn&t bleed to death?
S:That&s not a requirement.There&s nothing about that in the agreement.
P:Do you wish to say anything.Antonio?
A:Only a little.I am ready for it.Farewell Bassanio.Don&t be sad for me.Tell your wife about me and let her be the judge of my character.If Shylock cuts deep enough,I&ll pay him back with all my heart.
B:Let me take you in my alms and say goodbye.I love you more than my own life, more than my wife,and more than all the world.(He cries.)
P:Your wife would not be pleased to hear you say that.
S:We are wasting time.Learned judge, pass your judgement!
P:Take your pound of flesh! I declare the court allows it and the law gives it to you.
点击收听单词发音&&
adj.有学问的,博学的;learn的过去式和过去分词
参考例句:
He went into a rage when he learned about it.他听到这事后勃然大怒。
In this little village,he passed for a learned man.在这个小村子里,他被视为有学问的人。
n.命运;结局,结果;将来,前景
参考例句:
The Titanic met her fate by crashing into a huge iceberg.泰坦尼克号客轮因撞上一个大冰山而沉没。
Your future is bound up with the fate of your motherland.你的前途同祖国的命运紧密相联。
本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
2011届高考英语一轮复习精品学案:Unit 19 The Merchant of Venice(新人教).doc6页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:60 &&
2011届高考英语一轮复习精品学案:Unit 19 The Merchant of Venice(新人教)
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
SBIIB Unit 19 The Merchant of Venice
威尼斯商人
素材新挖掘 考点1. mercy n. 怜悯;仁慈
His life shall be at the mercy of the Duke.
Any company that makes only small cars is at the mercy of changeable gas prices.
任何只是制造小型汽车的公司都受制于石油价格波动的影响。
宽大;宽恕;仁慈;慈悲
have mercy on
对……表示怜悯
show mercy to sb.
beg for mercy
without mercy
at the mercy of
受……的支配
merciful adj.
1 The judge gave the murderer no __________ 怜悯 .
2 They showed little __________ 怜悯 to the enemies.
3 We were treated with __________ 怜悯 .
4 The ship was at the __________ 控制 of the wind and waves.
5 Before liberation the poor peasants were taxed by the landlords ______________ 毫不怜悯 .
6 The king showed no mercy and killed all the prisoners. 英译汉 ____________________________________________
考点 2. envy vt. & n.嫉妒;羡慕 I do not envy you your job.
I envy your ability to run so fast.
我羡慕你能跑的这么快。
羡慕;妒嫉
envy sb. sth. 妒嫉、羡慕某人某事
1 You have no reason to ___________ 妒忌 me.
2 He has become an _________ 羡慕的对象 of all his friends, since he was assigned to a new promising post.
without mercy
这个国王没有宽容之心,杀死了所有的犯人。
3 He will -------________ 嫉妒 us and envy is a terrible thing.
4 My new house was the -------________ 羡慕 of all.
5 我羡慕你的好运。 写作小练笔:主谓双宾语;good luck ________________________________
考点3. accuse vt. 指控;指责
Shylock does not accuse me of anything.
You can accuse him of his bad action.
你可以控告他的这种恶劣行为。
accuse vt.
控告;指控;归罪
accuse sb. of
正在加载中,请稍后...}

我要回帖

更多关于 you can trust in me 的文章

更多推荐