伤心流泪,没有人介意
伤心流泪,没有人介意
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁No Sad Tomorrow 歌词_百度知道
No Sad Tomorrow 歌词
提问者采纳
I could changeI&#39:Wanna Sve held youWhen your tears fell downJust stopDon'll do what it takesAll say that you's so much I wanna do nowI just wanna make love to youShane:Maybe tomorrowhttp:Maybe tomorrow you&#39:There're leavingWeren&#39:Turn around nowYour heart can'm in it for lifeI'm in it for lifeI'll say that you'll get you back somedayI will find a wayNt walk away)There'm gonna show you I'll put you firstShane, I could changeI't we meant to be.ve got to known youShould'll realize (realize):Can'm gonna show you I're mineYou're mineYou't believe its overThat you'll say that you't make me beg youTell me that you'll realize:Apathy专辑:Maybe tomorrow you'll get you back somedayMaybe tomorrowSt let you walk awayI&#39, I could change (I can change)I&#39://re mineYou'm in it for lifeI&#39:Maybe tomorrow you&#39:I should'll stay the nightAve sensed the dangerRead the warningsRight there in front of meJust stopLets start it overCouldn&#39?Should's so much I wanna say nowI just wanna make a life with you (don&#39:I forgot to be thereI was selfishI can see that nowMark.ll get you back somedayMaybe tomorrowKian:No Sad Tomorrow歌手://m gonna show you I&#39歌曲名
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁if through time, through love tears are no colorof blood.this is i left countless journey countless sad, sad.什么意思_作业帮
if through time, through love tears are no colorof blood.this is i left countless journey countless sad, sad.什么意思
if through time, through love tears are no colorof blood.this is i left countless journey countless sad, sad.什么意思
当时发生的发生的发生地方
sad- 悲伤/痛苦; 数不清的路途,数不清的悲伤/路漫漫,痛不断}

我要回帖

更多关于 want cry no tears 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信