ps4 怎么找View downloads文件夹这个文件

Superfamicom
90 Blood Elf Paladin
WIll there be a collector's edition for consoles?
Why would anyone ever waste their money on a collectors edition?
I would hope so. I love spending more money on a game for extra items and a better looking box.
Community Manager
Posted by WIll there be a collector's edition for consoles?We will not be offering a separate collector's edition of the PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 versions of Diablo III, but we have a variety of preorder bonuses and exclusives available to those who take the fight for Sanctuary to consoles. You can read about them .We have not released any details pertaining to the PlayStation 4 version at this time.
Posted by WIll there be a collector's edition for consoles?We will not be offering a separate collector's edition of the PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 versions of Diablo III, but we have a variety of preorder bonuses and exclusives available to those who take the fight for Sanctuary to consoles. You can read about them [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog//new-diablo%C2%AE-iii-console-preorder-bonuses-and-exclusives-6-11-2013"]here in this blog[/url].We have not released any details pertaining to the PlayStation 4 version at this time.They are hard at work making sure offline mode is working well for the console version, and ensuring that gear drops for the console are worth picking up off the ground. They do not have time to add in a special Dye and some wings.
66 Gnome Rogue
Does anyone know if the PS4 will be backwards compatible with PS3 titles??:/
Superfamicom
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It will not, but the ps4 will be able to stream Ps3 games once the Galkai (sp?) service is up. Thanks for the response blue, it would of been nice to have a CE for D3 Ps3, but oh well I am just happy there is an offline mode and no auction house for the console version, that's what was keeping me from buying Diablo 3.
can't play ps3 games on ps4.
WhiteWizzard
Are you not concerned about not having equal bonuses between both consoles?...That might make me consider who I am going to buy come november-december and not necessary in blizzards favor ......
DamienJohn
Posted by We will not be offering a separate collector's edition of the PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 versions of Diablo III, but we have a variety of preorder bonuses and exclusives available to those who take the fight for Sanctuary to consoles. You can read about them [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog//new-diablo%C2%AE-iii-console-preorder-bonuses-and-exclusives-6-11-2013"]here in this blog[/url].We have not released any details pertaining to the PlayStation 4 version at this time.aren't you concern of having smaller player base if you don't do cross platform for the XBOX and PS ? I just wonder. what will happen if xbox will outsell ps or the other way.Even if they wanted to that's not even possible. XboxLive and PSN are both closed networks and there has never been an instance of cross-compatibility in the past.
Imagonnakllu
80 Undead Mage
Look blizzard i am reliving my child hood through diablo 3 i even bought diablo 1 and 2 with the expansions lod as a fan it would really be great to offer a collecters edition also a midnight launch at local gamestops and stores i want to pay a little extra for a little something special SO PLEASE GET A COLLECTERS EDITION SET UP FOR COONSOLE PLAYERS
You will probably find the player base will actually be bigger on Console than on PC anyway for various reasons, not least of which is the lack of anything similar.I was a PC gamer, now practically a full time Console gamer, got fed up of spending ?500 on a GfX card every 2 years (for what was "Marginal" graphical improvement, when I could have a console that would last me 7 years for the same price.Whether the game looks like reality or not means nothing if the gameplay is rubbish and with stability issues so common on PC platforms gameplay won out for me.I really wish there was a CE for the PS3 (I already have the PC CE of D3) but the game alone is enough for me :)
We have not released any details pertaining to the PlayStation 4 version at this time.I'd guess we might get something worth collecting on the PS4/One versions of D3 as a CE. The USB in the PC CE is very nice. Perhaps something like that would not goamiss. Tho I'd like something different than that really if they do aught special for the PS4 CE version.
A barbarian figure would be awesome!
6 Undead Warlock
Is their any word on the PS4 version now?
I've patiently waited to get my hands on the ps4 version of the game since the economy was destroyed in the pc version. I skipped on the ps3 version cause I was hoping you guys would do a collectors for the ps4/xb1 with the failure of ESO on consoles I would highly suggest you do so. Whatever you decide I want more then just some shoulder pads. I am restarting from scratch after lvling a few characters to lvl 60. I'll gladly pay more for more stuff :-)
Posted by Does anyone know if the PS4 will be backwards compatible with PS3 titles??nope it is not. you can no play any ps3 games on it. thats something else keeping me from getting the ps4 atm right now
90 Human Mage
Please steelbook case for PS4 pre-orders or collectors ed.!!
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.
Not Specified
Real Life Threats
Advertising
Harassment
Explain (256 characters max)
Blood and Gore
Partial Nudity
Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB
Launcher Update
Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
All your games in 1 place
Automatic game updates