高一六年级寒假作文最合适的五篇英语作文带翻译

要10篇五年级英语寒假日记,每篇50~60个单词,最好带中文翻译_百度作业帮
要10篇五年级英语寒假日记,每篇50~60个单词,最好带中文翻译
1)Today, I feel stair very dirty, I want to do good deeds. I said to her mother, "I want to clean sweep on the first floor, has been stair." Mother agreed. So I took the broom began to clean the stair, from my house to the fifth floor downward all Saul to the first floor. I think has swept very clean, but also esau is fast, but I was not a bit tired. I clean after me good, he went to the 4th floor old woman's house.
I can do this thing, a savory praised me, I was very happy.译:
今天,我觉得楼梯很脏,我要做好事.我对妈妈说:“我要打扫楼梯,一直扫到一楼.”妈妈答应了.于是,我拿着扫把开始打扫楼梯,从我家5楼一直往下扫到一楼.我觉得已经扫得很干净了,而且也扫得比较快,可是我一点也不累.我打扫好了以后,就到4楼阿婆家玩.
我做了这件好事后,阿婆表扬了我,我心里很高兴.2)Ah ha, when I get up, it was time for lunch. But I really have a lot of work to do, I must write words English dairy, then learned “Li yang” English, then …… .Oh, my god, if I do it in the afternoon, I will ready to dead. So I wrote words, now I’m writing my English dairy. Wish I could finish these works today. Bye!哈哈,当我起床的时候,刚好到了午餐时间.但我真的有很多工作要做,我必须写单词,然后学习"李阳疯狂英语",然后……哦,我的上帝,如果我要一直做到下午,我真的快死了.因此我在写单词,写我的英文日记.希望我能完成今天这些任务.再见了!3)How happy I am. Yesterday I finished all the work very quick, so I have a lot of time to do myself. Sometimes finish work early is a good thing, we can have more interests to do the next work. Because of this, I write English dairy eight in the morning. But I wrote it in the evening in the pass day. Everyone, if you can finish the work quickly, not lazy, try your best.我有多么的高兴,昨天我很快完成了所有的工作,所以我有很多时间用来自己分配.有时提前完成学习任务是件好事,我们会有更多的兴趣去做下一件事情.正因为如此,我写英语日记都是在早上八点.但在过去的晚上我还是要在晚上写.任何人,如果你能完成这项工作得很快,不要偷懒,尽自己最大的努力.4)I had a good time last weekend. On Sunday morning, I stayed at home and did my homework. The homework wasn’t difficult. After that, I played volleyball with my friends. It was tired, but very exciting. In the afternoon, I cooked dinner for my parents. It was a little difficult, I think. After dinner, I went to swim in the river. I can swim very well. I had a relaxing weekend. 我有一个很好的时间上周末.星期天早上,我留在家里和我的家庭作业.作业并不困难.在此之后,我打排球我的朋友.这是很累,但非常兴奋.下午,我煮晚餐我的父母.这是一个什么困难,我想.晚餐后,我去游泳,在河里.我可以游得很好.我有一个轻松的周末.5)This holiday is my best busy holiday for I am learning English, computer word I fall in the weekend exam. Many times I want to take today off, my mother said to me:“go on, you must belive that you can do it.” So I have to try. Now my English is better than 2months ago. I must thanks my mother, she is good for me. Practices makes perfect.这个假期是我最好的繁忙的节日,因为我在周末考试没考好,所以我学习英语和计算机单词.许多次,我想放弃今天的学习,妈妈对我说:“继续,你相信你能做到."所以我不能不试一试.现在我的英语比2个月前好得多.我要感谢我的妈妈,她对我很好.实践才能达到完美.6)英:This morning I had a funny look into the matter. A dog in the ice dancing "ballet." The dog dancing on the ice to slide to slide, and accidentally hit the slide. Open limbs, good or funny. May be unexpected happened, it carefully stood up! Forelegs, but a slip back a Gouchi Shi. Ridiculous, it is a very funny!中:今天早上,我看看到了一件滑稽事.一只狗在冰上跳“芭蕾”.那只狗手舞足蹈的在冰面上滑来滑去,一不小心打了滑.四肢张开,好是滑稽.可让人意想不到是发生了,它小心翼翼地站起来了!可是前腿一打滑又来了一个狗吃屎.笑死人了,简直是太滑稽了7)英:An interesting thing happened on yesterday.At night,when I was sleepping ,I dreamed I sleeping on a dog's body,and the dog suddenly jumping up and shouting at me,he said:"I want to eat you,you smell very delicious!"Then I ran away quickly."ling ling ling!"A big sound was happened,I woke up quickly,then,I thought,where I am?Oh,that is my dream,just a dream. 中:昨晚发生了一件有趣的事情.晚上,当我睡觉的时候,我梦到自己睡在一只狗的身上.这只狗突然跳起来,并且冲着我大叫:“我要吃了你,你闻起来太美味了.”我吓的快速的逃跑.“呤呤呤”我在一阵响亮的声音中醒来,然后想:我在哪?哦,我在做梦,幸好那仅仅是一个梦.8)I have rested for a week. I began to feel bored. So I went out with my friends. They are my best friends in the middle school. We didn’t go to someplace special. We just saw the other. We had lunch together. While we were having lunch, we were still talking about the new school and new friends. Yes! A year later, we have grown riper. And we learned much more things and got new life. We haven’t enough time to play, to waste and to lose the way. We only have two years. Two years to go, we will get the real life which belongs to us. (和同学们出去玩)9)It was the first day of our winter holiday. All of us were very happy. Why? Because we have one months to do things we love to do. We are free. Although we have some homework. But we can finish them in several days. And the rest time we can make good use of. My god! We have been very tired after hard studying. In winter holidays, I want to have full sleep and eat good food in order to replenish myself. Last but not the least, I will have a good rest. (睡懒觉,吃零食)10)The screen of my father’s mobile telephone is broken. When you open the mobile telephone, the screen is always white with light. You can’t see from the screen. And my father is a businessman. He needed a new one. So my father and I went to the electrical appliance shop. There are many new kinds of mobile telephones. At first, my father chose a Sumsung one. But all the telephones have sold out. Finally, my father chose a Motorola one. (爸爸的手机坏了,修)(最后三篇我没有翻译,自己读一下,哪句不懂,欢迎追问)
我的名字叫李明,我的朋友叫李红,今天是6月13号,天气晴朗,我们准备去动物园参观。我的计划如下,动物园离家约50公里,我们选择坐公共汽车去动物园,需要60分钟能到达,这样的话,我们早上8点就必须出发了。在路上,我们的心情很激动,看着树上的小鸟唧唧喳喳的唱歌,好像知道我们要去参观动物园,也在为我们高兴呢。大约过了一个小时,我们终于到达目的地了,我和小红下了车准备开始我们一天的开心的旅途。 ...
第一篇:现在,我很苦恼。我买了一本英语书,可是我不知道它的意思。我一点也看不懂。我想,也许我要好好的学习英语。只有这样我才能学会很多知识,才能看懂英语和别人交流。我要对自己说一句:加油!I was depressed because I couldnt understand an English book after I bought it. I could understand not...
今天老师给我们从腊月初一到腊月初五可以不写作业
老妈非逼我写
大正月我要给自己放假
您可能关注的推广回答者:本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助五年级英语作文带翻译:我的寒假
【51Test.NET - 英文写作翻译英语作文】无忧考网英文写作翻译频道为大家整理的《五年级英语作文带翻译:我的寒假》,供大家参考:) My Winter Holiday   It’s January. My winter holiday is coming. I am going to go to Thailand. I will go there by plane. I like the food in Thailand. In the winter holiday, I am going to play basketball. I am going to paint pictures, too. I will help my mother do some housework. I will be very happy in my winter holiday.  【参考翻译】我的寒假   一月了。我的寒假来到了。我打算去台湾。我将会坐飞机去那里。我喜欢台湾的食物。在寒假,我打算要打篮球。我也打算画画。我将帮助我的妈妈做一些家务活。我将会很开心在我的寒假。当前位置:
> 初二暑假英语日记五篇
初二暑假英语日记五篇
时间: 17:48:37  来源:互联网  编辑:mei
暑假已经开始有一段时间了,暑假期间练习英语写作的最好方法就是英语日记。下面明师教育广州中考学习网小编为大家提供初二暑假英语日记五篇,大家一起来赏析一下吧!
暑假已经开始有一段时间了,暑假期间练习英语写作的最好方法就是英语日记。下面明师教育学习网小编为大家提供初二暑假英语日记五篇,大家一起来赏析一下吧!
August 24,2013 Tuesday
I went to visit the Great Wall with my friends during the summer vacation. We went there by bus. It took us about two hours to get there. It was hot and windy that day. There were thousands of people. When we saw a group of foreigners,we went up and talked with them. We told them lots of history of the Great Wall. They were very surprised when they saw that our English were exellent and we knew a lot about the Great Wall's history. They thanked us a lot and we really had a good time. We felt proud of ourselves and being Chinese.
【中文翻译】
我和我的朋友在夏令营期间去了长城,我们是乘汽车去的,经过两个小时才到的那儿。那天天气很热,风也很大,那里有很多很多的人,当我们看到一群外国人的时候,我们上去和他们攀谈。我们告诉他们很多关于长城的故事,他们非常惊讶我们的英语是如此的好,而且我们还懂那么多关于长城的故事。他们非常感谢我们,而我们也度过了愉快的一天。我们为自己是一名中国人而感到很自豪。
免责声明:
凡本站注明“稿件来源:明师教育”的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表,违者本站将依法追究责任。
本站注明稿件来源为其他媒体的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本站转载出于非商业性的教育和科研之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者在两周内速来电或来函联系。
2014明师春季班:给孩子定制专属课程
语文课程:
数学课程:
英语课程:
物理课程:
化学课程:
明师初中老师人气榜
明师初中热报课程
初中热点推荐
中考热点排行
了解我们最新状态,请关注:
小升初专区
粤ICP备号 | 本公司荣获SGS的ISO认证
Copyright (C) 2010 - , All Rights Reserved.找5篇英语【英语短文带翻译】的小短文(40字左右),要翻译的 ,内容是6年级所学的
时间: 来源: 编辑:leitiefeng
我想问一下:找5篇英语【英语短文带翻译】的小短文(40字左右),要翻译的 ,内容是6年级所学的
本文关键字:英语小短文50字带翻译,英语短文带翻译,英语短文,20篇英语小短文带翻译,英语小短文带翻译40字,英语小短文加翻译,英语演讲短文,英语幽默小短文带翻译,英语感人小短文带翻译,英语小故事短文带翻译,。
编辑整理答案1:No.1
I Must Go Home
Three men were discussing at a bar about coincidences. The first man said “My wife was reading A Tale Of Two Cities and she gave a birth to twins.”
“That’s funny.” The second man remarked,“My wife was readi-
ng Three Musketeers and she gave birth to triplets!”
The third man shouted, “Good God,I have to rush home!”
When asked and what the problem was,he exclaimed, “When I left,my wife was reading Ail Baba and the Forty Thieves!!!”
The 2008 Olympics have been hold successfully.We are all excited about it because it's the first time for China and all Chinese to hold the Olympic games. Our great country has made a lot of preparations for the games since 2001.We students have planted many trees to make the environment more and more beautiful.What's more,all Chiness people are glad to welcome the friends from all over the world.We are sure Chinese athletes will try their best to show we Chinese is strong!Now all Chinese people are ready.We want to say to Everyone : "Welcome to China!We are ready!" Let's wish the 2008 Olympics seccessful!
3. Four best friends met at the hospital since their wives were giving births to their babies. The nurse comes up to the first man and says, "Congratulations, you got twins." The man said "How strange, I'm the manager of Minnesota Twins." After awhile the nurse comes up to the second man and says, "Congratulations, you got triplets." Man was like "Hmmm, strange I worked as a director for the "3 musketeers." Finally, the nurse comes up to the third man and says "Congratulations, you got twins x2." Man is happy and says, "Ironic, I work for the hotel "4 Seasons." All three of them are happy until they see their last buddy jumping all over the place, cursing God and banging his head on the wall. They asked him what's wrong and he answered, "What's wrong? I work for 7up"!
That must be the story of innumerable couples,and the pattern of lifeof life it offers has a homely grace.It reminds you of a placid rivulet,meandering smoohtly through green pastures and shaded by pleasant trees,till at last it fallbut the sea is so calm,so silent,so infifferent,that you are troubled suddently by a vague uneasiness.Perhaps it is only by a kink in my nature,strong in me even in those days,that i felt in such an existence,the share of the great majority,something amiss.I recognized its social value.I saw its ordered happiness,but a fever in my blood asked for a wilder course.There seemed to me something alarming in such easy delights.In my heart was desire to live more dangerously.I was not unprepared for jagged rocks and treacherous,shoals it I could only have change-change and the exicitement of unforeseen
编辑整理答案2:1 . WHY SHOULD WE STUDY ENGLISH 为什么我们要学英文
If you want to ask me why we should study English, my answer will be simple and clear. Now let me enumerate the reasons one by one in the following.
In the first place, English has become an international language. If you know English, you van make a trip round the world without being misunderstood. In the second place, most valuable books, newspapers and magazines are written in English. If you wish (hope) to get knowledge, you must learn English.如果你要问我们为什么我们要学英文。我的答复很简单明了。现在让我来把我的理由一一列举在下面:
英文已成为一种国际语言。如果你通晓它,你可以环游世界不会被人误解。
大多数有价值的书籍,报纸和杂志都是用英文写的。如果你希望获得知识,你必须学习英文。
2 .HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY 诚为上策
There is an English proverb which says (saying) “Honesty is the best policy.” It signifies the importance of honesty.
What are the benefits of honesty? If you are honest to others, they will be honest to you in return. When you are sad, they will comfort you. When you are in trouble, they will help you.
There is no enumerating the evils of dishonesty here. In a word, a dishonest man will be looked down upon by others and (be) regarded as a public enemy.
英国有一句谚语说“诚为上策”。它说明了诚的重要性。
诚的益处是什么?如果你对他人诚实,他们也会对你诚实作为报答。当你忧悉的时候,他们会安慰你。当你是处在困难中的时候,他们会帮助你。
无法在这里数述不诚实的害处。一言以蔽之,一个不诚实的人会被人看轻的而且被看作为一个公敌。
3 .HOW EXERCISE HELPS 运动的利益
If our bodies are not strong, our spirit to do things will certainly be quite dull. And at the same time, we are lack of energy (ies) to study. Diseases will only attack the weak, but not the strong.
Why are our bodies not strong? Because we do not pay attention to exercise. For this reason, we students must often take different kinds (sorts) of exercise in the gym. Exercise helps us (to) strengthen our bodies and avoid disease. It also teaches us cooperation, for most exercise is played by team.
如果我们的身体不强壮,我们做事的精神一定会十分迟钝。而且同时,我们也缺少足够的精力来读书。疾病只为侵击体弱的人而不是强壮的人。
为什么我们的身体会不强壮呢?因为我们不注意运动。基于此种理由,我们学生必须时常在运动场做不同种类的运动。
运动帮助我们强壮身体并避免疾病。它也教我们合作,因为大多数的运动都是团体游玩的。
4 .THE BENEFITS OF TRAVELING 旅行的益处
I am always interested in traveling. My reasons are quite (extremely) simple and clear. If anybody is not satisfied with my viewpoint(s), I shall be greatly surprised at his ways of thinking.
In the first place, traveling increases our knowledge. Only by traveling can we see (因为用(only)开头,主动词须颠倒)things outside our home town.
In the second place, traveling is good to our health. While we are traveling, we usually exercise our bodies.
In conclusion, I earnestly hope that everybody must seize (grasp at) the opportunity of traveling.
我对旅行终是感觉有趣。我的理由非常简单时了。如果任何人对我的观点不满意的话,我将对他的想法会大大吃惊。
旅行增加我们的知识。只有藉旅行我们可以看到我们故乡以外的东西。
旅行对我们的健康有益。当我们旅行的时候,我们通常运动我们的身体。
5 .HOW TO BE A GOOD CITIZEN 如何做一个好公民
My aim is to become a good citizen so as to be able to render service to the (my) country. However, to become a good citizen is not an easy thing. He has many duties to fulfill.
The first duty of a good citizen is to love his country. He is to (must) be ready to sacrifice even his own life for the country.
His second duty is to obey the law and help the government (to) maintain order. If everybody can do so, the country will be rich and strong (powerful).
我的志向是做一个好公民以便能给国家效力。然而,做一个好公民不是一件容易的事情。他有许多责任要尽。
一个好公民第一件责任是爱他的国家。他须准备为国家牺牲自己的生命。
他第二件责任是服从法律并且帮助政府维持治安。如果人人都能这样做的话,国家必定富强。
编辑整理答案3:1我必须回家
搜E搜推荐文章}

我要回帖

更多关于 高一寒假英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信