bring it on()usefuldictionary

Bring Me To Life (Evanescence) 歌词_百度知道
Bring Me To Life (Evanescence) 歌词
提问者采纳
among the deadAh. homeWake me up insideWake me up insideCall my name and save me from the darkBid my blood to runBefore I come undoneSave me from the nothing I&#39!
其他类似问题
evanescence的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Tomorrow I will b( )my book here括号里填的是be还是bring_百度知道
Tomorrow I will b( )my book here括号里填的是be还是bring
提问者采纳
例句: She brought him to her point of view,使回忆起。5,以(价钱)售出;使存在某种状态.这张照片使他回忆起他的青年时代. 变形: He brought honour to his family by his heroism,取来:例句. 致使. 使(人)来到: Bring the book to me tomorrow:例句;t bring himself to do it.1,在商品交换中得到。She brought her sister to my office. fetch .今天鸡蛋售高价;使发生.明天给我拿书来,把(人)带至说话人所在处(或指定处):例句:take 。6: Bring her to my house tomorrow,迫使. [方言]陪:例句,出产近义词,劝使;影响:vt: The photograph brought his memories of youth,使(人)相信. 使想起,使(人)信服.他不能强使自己做它. 【法律】(出庭)控告.明天把她带到我家来Tomorrow I will bring my book here明天我会把书带来~bring [bri&#331: Eggs bring a high price today,使处于某种地位. 拿来。War brings death and famine:例句. (货物)卖得(多少钱)。8.broughtbringing以上来源于:例句,说服.[主方言]生产。3。He couldn&#39。2.战争带来死亡和饥荒.她使他接受了她的观点;引起,护送vi,陪伴,提出(诉讼).休息使人健康,带来. 把…引来。4,招致、论据等)9;使存在,起诉: Rest brings one health: to bring an action against someone对某人起诉to bring charges against someone指控某人提出或引证(证据,售得. (使)产生;使不得不:例句。7.他以他的英勇行为给他家带来荣誉.她把她妹妹带到我办公室,促使,导致(出现);] vt
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
bring带我的书过来填be 的话译为“明天我要变成我的书。。。”
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Bring Me To Life (Live In Europe) 歌词_百度知道
Bring Me To Life (Live In Europe) 歌词
提问者采纳
Bring me to lifehttp.Save me from the nothing I&#39.Save me from the nothing I&#39.Wake me up inside.Wake me up.Wake me up inside. Paul McCoy)How can you see into my eyeslike open doors:Anywhere But Home (Live)Evanescence - Bring Me To Life(feat:Bring Me To Life (Live In Europe)歌手.Ss nothing inside
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Bring Me To Life (Live in Europe) 歌词_百度知道
Bring Me To Life (Live in Europe) 歌词
提问者采纳
曲名,without your love.Without a soulMy spirit't wake up.Wt let me die hereThere must be something wrong.Before I come undone:Anywhere But Home (Live)Evanescence - Bring Me To Life(feat.Call my name and st wake up.Breathe into me and make me realBring me to life.Leading you down into my coreWhere I&#39.I&#39.Save me.Now that I know what I&#39.Bid my blood to run.Wake me up inside.I can&#39.Save me from the nothing I&#39.All of this sightI can&#39.Wt seeKept in the darkbut you were there in front of meI&#39. Paul McCoy)How can you see into my eyesve become.Bring me to lifehttp.I can've been living a lieThere't wake up.I can&#39.Ss nothing inside.Wake me up.Before I come undone.I can&#39.baidu.Save me.Save me.Bt just leave me.Save me from the nothing I&#39.Save me from the nothing I&#39.I&#39.Only you are the life among the dead.Call my name and sve become so numb
其他类似问题
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以下豆列推荐
······
(docter9958)
(紧握刀锋)
谁在看这部电影
······
订阅魅力四射的评论: