Do you like guys ?likewise是什么意思思?

的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:do-you-like-your-job
你喜欢你的工作
此结果来自百度翻译,长句或段落建议您使用
1. Beauty is an attitude. It has nothing to do with age.
美是一种态度,与年龄无关。
来自金山词霸
2. The best thing to do when entering unknown territory is smile.
踏入未知地带最好的对策就是微笑。
来自美剧《凯莉日记》
3. Failure is never quite so frightening as regret do.
比失败更令人恐惧的是懊悔。
来自金山词霸 每日一句
4. For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbours, and laugh at them in our turn?
我们活着是为了什么?不就是给邻居当笑柄,再反过来笑他们。
来自《傲慢与偏见》
5. He knew what he wanted to do from the age of 14.
他14岁起就知道自己日后干什么了。
来自柯林斯例句
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
do-you-like-your-job
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:Do-you-like-sports
你喜欢运动
此结果来自百度翻译,长句或段落建议您使用
1. Beauty is an attitude. It has nothing to do with age.
美是一种态度,与年龄无关。
来自金山词霸
2. The best thing to do when entering unknown territory is smile.
踏入未知地带最好的对策就是微笑。
来自美剧《凯莉日记》
3. Failure is never quite so frightening as regret do.
比失败更令人恐惧的是懊悔。
来自金山词霸 每日一句
4. For what do we live, but to make sport for our neighbours, and laugh at them in our turn?
我们活着是为了什么?不就是给邻居当笑柄,再反过来笑他们。
来自《傲慢与偏见》
5. He knew what he wanted to do from the age of 14.
他14岁起就知道自己日后干什么了。
来自柯林斯例句
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
Do-you-like-sports
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:论坛精彩内容
 -  -  -  -  -  -
Copyright &
All Rights Reserved写篇英语作文题目是…how do you like your major?学数学的_百度知道
写篇英语作文题目是…how do you like your major?学数学的
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
A lot of asian guys as well. I also like how.the logic and reasoning skills I think would be useful inm getting a good education. I&#39, I was able to find some that appealed to me. What I dislike.4.., but gradually becomes more interesting.2. Therefore, they are all asians. Class demographics. I like the emphasis on physics and math.. Most of all, 10% female: probably some of the beginning classes are a lot of number crunching.5, probably the majority are white, I like the fact that i&#39, both in hardware and software if you have at find circuit analysis terribly interesting.3. Its definitely easy to get internships with this degree.I don&#39. Not a whole lot of diversity, in my school, there are 14 different EE major concentrations: 90% male. Of the 10% female.. So in that sense it is tedious1
It’s my pleasure to be given a chance for your interview. My name is XXX,I am XXX years old. I come from XXX, a very beautiful city. My undergraduate period will be accomplished in XXX university in July, 2009, and now, I am striving for obtaining a key to your prestigious universuty。  In the past two years I have been prepareing for the postgraduate examination for it has been my dream to be a postgraduate. I am open-minded ,quick in thought and very fond of XXX .In my spare time,I have broad interests like many other youngsters and I will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is..I like reading books, especially those about XXX.Frequently I exchange with other people by making comments in the forum on line.In addition, I am a person with great perseverance. During my college years, I found web sign very interesting, so I learned it very hard. Therefore, I have a comparative good command of network application and I am skillful in searching for information on Internet. Well, in my spare time, I like basketball, tennis and Chinese chess. Also English is my favorite. I often go to English corner to practice my oral English, and write compositions to improve my written ability。  I always believe that one will easily lag behind unless he keeps on learning .Of course, if I am given a chance to study XXX in this famous University, I will concentrate on my study and make great efforts to master a good command of advance XXX。  Ok, that is all, thank you for your attention。
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 godlike是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信