句型转换。
1.We started music class
today.(对画线部分提问)
__________ _..._百度知道
句型转换。
1.We started music class
today.(对画线部分提问)
__________ _...
I began to learn Englis__________ __________ you ___________&nbsp. She has been doing homework
since an hour ago .(对画线部分提问)__________ __________ __________she__________ __________homework.I&&&I__________ __________ __________ __________&nbsp, too. He began to listen to BBC Engl&nbsp?2;&nbsp:30
today.(改为否定句)&nbsp.(改为同义句)&nbsp?3;I began to learn English__________ __________ __________ __________.5.(改为同义句)&&&&He__________ __________ __________ __________ BBC English__________ __________ __________ __________.4.(对画线部分提问)&nbsp。
1.We started music class
at 7;&&nbsp
提问者采纳
when I was five 5, for half an hour4.did not go to, start&nbsp, been doing3;&nbsp.H2. has been listening to
1.When did
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁We have science on Tuesday and Thursday.(对画线部分提问) 画线部分为:on Tuesday and ThursdayThis subject is interesting.(改为同义句)This____ _____ ____ subject单句改错We go to the school at 7:30 in the morning.Amy can play trumpet.Class start at 8:00_百度作业帮
We have science on Tuesday and Thursday.(对画线部分提问) 画线部分为:on Tuesday and ThursdayThis subject is interesting.(改为同义句)This____ _____ ____ subject单句改错We go to the school at 7:30 in the morning.Amy can play trumpet.Class start at 8:00 in the morning.同义句转换1、My favorite TV show is CCTV news.I _____ CCTV news ____.2、Where are your friends from?Where _____ your friends ___ from?3、How is the weather today?_____ the weather ____today?4、You can go to school on foot.You can ___ ____ school.5、I want to be in your club.I wan to ______ your club.6、Who is your math teacher?Who ____ ____ math?7、Let me help you learn English.Let me help you _____ your English.8、Can you play the piano well?_____ you_____ _____ _____ the piano?
We have science on Tuesday and Thursday.(对画线部分提问) 画线部分为: on Tuesday and Thursdaywhen do you have science?This
interesting.(改为同义句)This_is___
_nteresting___
subject单句改错We
morning.Amy
trumpet.改成:We
morning.Amy
【the】 trumpet.Class
【starts】 at
morning.同义句转换1、My
I 【like】 CCTV
news 【best】2、Where
Where 【does】 your
friends 【come】 from?3、How
【what’s】 the
weather【like】today?4、You
can 【walk】【to】school.5、I
to 【join】 your
club.6、Who
Who 【teaches】【you】math?7、Let
English.8、Can
【are】 you【good】【at】【playing】the
piano?希望对你有帮助The weather is cold today.(对画线部分提问) __the we ather __today?_百度知道
The weather is cold today.(对画线部分提问) __the we ather __today?
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
不懂可以问What is the weather like today。求采纳,谢谢
What is the weather like today?不懂可以追问,希望采纳^^
What is the weather like today
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁The boy is all right tody {对画线部分提问〕
画线部分是all right_百度知道
The boy is all right tody {对画线部分提问〕
画线部分是all right
提问者采纳
he boy is all right today. 这个男孩今天都好:How is the boy today。对all right 划线? 这个男孩今天怎样了
提问者评价
对我很有帮助,谢谢啦。
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
what's wrong with the boy?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁根据要求该写句子1.there are four desks in that small reading room.(对画线部分提问)---- ________________________________________________2.there is a card between the book and the newspaper.(对画线部分提问) ------______________________________________________百度作业帮
根据要求该写句子1.there are four desks in that small reading room.(对画线部分提问)---- ________________________________________________2.there is a card between the book and the newspaper.(对画线部分提问) ------___________________________________________________3.there are thirty days in june.(对画线部分提问)------______________________________4.lt's wednesday.(对画线部分提问)---------_______________5.today's october 20th,2004.(对画线部分提问)------------------___________________________6.they want to visit paris tomorrow.(对画线部分提问)-----__________________________________7.mr.yang is making plans for children's day.(改成一般疑问句)____________________________________________8.he always goes to school by bus at 6:30.(改为否定句)________________________________________9.I feel cool in autumn.(对画线部分提问)----______________________10.I can see many stars in the sky.(对画线部分提问)----------_______________________________11.the big room is nice.(对画线部分提问)----____________________
1.How many desks are there in that small reading room?(对画线部分提问)2.What is there between the book and the newspaper?(对画线部分提问) 3.How many days are there in june?(对画线部分提问)4.What day is it (对画线部分提问)5.What day is it today (对画线部分提问)6.Where do they want to visit tomorrow?(对画线部分提问)7.Is mr.yang making plans for children's day?(改成一般疑问句)8.he always doesn`t go to school by bus at 6:30.(改为否定句)9.How do you feel in autumn?(对画线部分提问)10.What can you see in the sky?(对画线部分提问)11.How is the big room (对画线部分提问)}

我要回帖

更多关于 word里面怎么画线 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信