it is important forto have a____ lifestyle.

Why Is A Healthy Lifestyle Important
/ Why Is A Healthy Lifestyle Important
Being healthy is about more than eating the right foods, it’s about having a balanced lifestyle. So how&healthy is your current lifestyle?
15 Questions – Total of 70 points
About authorLarry LewisHi there! I’m Larry Lewis and I’m the founder of Healthy Lifestyles Living, a community for people passionate about achieving excellence in life and in health.
Healthy Lifestyle Shop
0 out of 5
0 out of 5
0 out of 5
0 out of 5
&150.00 & &959.95
0 out of 5
&29.95From The BlogApril 11, 2017April 4, 2017March 28, 2017March 17, 2017February 21, 2017February 16, 2017October 6, 2011January 20, 2015May 10, 2010April 12, 2011Folow UsWhy is it important to have a healthy lifestyle
Why is it important to have a healthy lifestyle?
Why is it important to have a healthy lifestyle?
already exists.
Would you like to merge this question into it?
already exists as an alternate
of this question.
Would you like to make it the primary and merge this question into it?
exists and is an alternate of .
Merge this question into
and merge into it
important to have a healthy lifestyle because it is what will save
your life in the future. By living a healthy lifestyle you will be
more fit and you will be able to do thing's you have never done
before, because you are more fit than you was before you started
exercising and doing things to help keep your self
important to have a healthy lifestyle because it is what will save
your life in the future. By living a healthy lifestyle you will be
more fit and you will be able to do thing's you have never done
before, because you are more fit than you was before you started
exercising and doing things to help keep your self
Minor edit?
found this useful
Was this answer useful?
Thanks for the feedback!
hand washing promotes a healthy lifestyle as it gets rid of germs and bacteria, which means you are less ill also it means it is a life skill and habit, which means you will w&ash your hands reguarly and so will lead a healthy life
found this useful
Uncategorized
You can achieve a healthy lifestyle by doing regular exercise a balanced nutritious diet, enough sleep and relaxation and doing healthy activities, and physical, mental, and s&piritual fitness. Avoid drugs, smoking, and drinking alcohol.
found this useful
 Being healthy gives you the best basis upon which to do whatever it is that you want to do. Sickness, in comparison, is painful, debilitating, disabling, and an impedime&nt to anything that you want to do. And in the end, sickness will kill you, and death is the final and most insurmountable impediment.
found this useful
Uncategorized
i can say that a person has a healthy lifestyle if he/she eats food that has a lot of nutritional value and decrease the consumption of eating junkfoods.doing exercise daily a&nd having a good personal hygiene are the essentials too.health is wealth.having a healthy lifestyle is living a healthy life..i hope i help=)
found this useful
Haha, that is a really, really obvious question my mate. You will soon be overweight, you'll get sick a lot more often, then you often would, so overall you won't be in good s&hape! So, my mate, don't live an unhealthy lifestyle!!!
found this useful
Your body is very complex processor, what you put into it eventually affects what you can get out of it and subsequently how long you live and even how you will age and even l&ook but the process is slow so often people don't make the connection.
A very small percentage of people appear to be able to mistreat their bodies though time catches up with everyone sooner or later and people have to work to have long term good health.
So if you want a live to a ripe old age and when you get there still have all of your faculties so you can actively enjoy your retirement you need a healthy lifestyle. Its worth remembering that while you may appear to get away with an excess of drinking, smoking, fast foods, drugs and a general lack of exercise in your youth what you do will have repercussions when you are older.
to follow categories.
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
Answer it!
List all of the healthy choices you can think of that a teen could do. Then pretend you're talking to a friend and tell them about how a teen could do those things. Just write& down what you'd say in that situation.
For an healthy life there there are six principals
Tension free mind with no worries
Eating healthy and time to timeHaving a good rest(Sleeping at-least 8hrs a day)Drinking &at-least 5lts of water per dayKeeping yourself out of pollution(which almost impossible)Doing exercise,yoga,pranayama 45mins for a day
At-least if you follow 3 principals in these you will be healthy
Categories&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
It’s important to have A healthy lifestyle教案
Unit 10 It's important to have a healthy lifestyle.一、教学内容:  Unit 10 It's important to have a healthy lifestyle.  (一)重点短语(二)重点句型(三)语法知识二、知识总结与归纳(一)重点短语 1. have a healthy lifestyle 2. talk over 3. make one's own decision 4. chat on the Internet 5. in order to 6. stay out late 7. agree to do 8. right now 9. with the help of 10. on the other hand 11. pay attention to 12. in class 13. be happy to do sth. 14. get enough sleep 15. hang out 16. a little too much 17. would rather do than do 18. organize one's own life 19. the +比较级,the +比较级 20. give up 21. guide to 22. too much
much too 23. have a good attitude 24. do one's best= try one's best 25. as often as you can 26. meet up with strangers 27. take troubles less seriously 28. make a good study plan 29. agree on sth.  agree to sth.  agree with  agree to do 30. have effect on 31. have problem with 32. have trouble doing sth. 33. a large amount of 34. stay up 35. get through 36. help out(二)重点句型: 1. It's important to have a healthy lifestyle.  It's +adj. (for sb.) to do sth. (对某人来说)做某事很......  【翻译】解出这道数学题很容易。  玩电脑游戏太多对你有害。 2. Exercising helps teenagers to stay healthy.  【翻译】保护环境很重要。  在路上玩耍很危险。 3. In order to be healthy, teenagers need to get enough sleep.   4. She is too young to make her own decision.  too... to
太......而不能......(否定句式)  【翻译】这个问题太难理解了。  这本书对我来说读起来太难了。 5. I guess so.  e. g. 1) It's all your doing. I told you so from the first.  2) I know they enjoyed every minute of it. Don't you think so?  3) - Are you going to play football tomorrow?  - I hope so. 6. Not getting enough sleep has serious effects on our brain's ability to work.  e.g.: Not reading in bed is a good habit.  (三)语法知识 1. 不定式(短语)  (1)基本形式:to +动词原形  (2) 句法作用:句法作用例句作主语To act like that is foolish.It's not an easy thing to master a language. (It 是形式主语)It will be a mistake for us not to help them. (for 表明不定式的动作是谁做的)It's kind of you to think so much of us. (kind, good, nice, wise, clever, wrong, right, foolish, rude, impolite等形容词后,用of 短语表明不定式指的是谁。)作宾语She wants to buy a new dictionary.They decided to help the poor boy.作表语Our aim is to serve the people well.His wish is to be a teacher.作宾语补足语The teacher told us to do Exercise 3.She asked me to be quiet.作定语She is looking for a room to live in.I have something important to say.作状语He went to see his grandparents yesterday.I must work hard to catch up with my classmates.  (3)不定式的否定形式:not +动词不定式  Tell him not to play with fire.  (4)不定式和疑问词连用,相当于疑问词引导的从句  I don't know when to start.  She showed us how to use the machine.  (5)不带to的情况  感官动词类:see, hear, watch, feel, notice 等  They heard him sing a pop song in the meeting room.  使役动词类:make, let, have 等  The naughty boy often makes the family laugh.  (6)动词help 后的不定式可带to, 也可不带to 2. 祈使句  (1)用法:表示请示、命令、叮嘱、邀请、劝告等  (2)构成:无主语,谓语动词用原形。  否定形式,在谓语动词前加don't  Stop talking.  Take care of your handwriting.  Don't be late again.  Don't play with fire.  (3)对第三人称的祈使,用"let + 第一或第三人称代词的宾格(或名词)+动词原形"  Let's try again.  Let me see.  否定句: 句首加don't 或在动词原形前加not  Don't let them run away.  Let's not talk about this matter any more.  【中考真题回放】 1. - The dish is delicious!  - Well, at least it's ______ the one I cooked yesterday.
[2008 杭州]  A. as good as
B. worse than
C. as well as
D. as bad as 2. - Mary was heard ______ just now. What happened?  - John was telling a joke.
[2008 南通]  A. to cry
D. to laugh 3. - What's your plan for the summer holidays?  - I've no idea, but I've decided _____ at home and have a good rest first.
[2008 重庆]  A. stay
B. to stay
D. staying 4. - You aren't a stranger, are you?  - ________, don't you remember _____ me at the school gate ten minutes ago? [2008 山东]  A. Yes, to see
B. No, seeing
C. No, saw
D. Yes, seeing 5. - Mr. Wang, I have trouble ______ the text.  - Remember ______ it three times at least.
[2007威海]  A. to understand, reading
B. understand, reading  C. understanding, to read
D. to understand, to read 6. -Do you often see William _____ on the playground?  - No, but he is often seen ______ Chinese Kongfu in the park.
[2007潍坊]  A. run, play
B. run, to play
C. running, play
D. running, to play 7. Little Jim is only five years old. He can't make model planes by himself. (合并为一句)  Little Jim is ________ young ______ make model planes by himself.
[2008 重庆]  【典型例题】一、单项选择 1. The girl eats ______ junk food and she is ______ fat.  A. too many, many too
B. too much, much too  C. too many, much too
D. too much, too much 2. She doesn't eat junk food any more. She has ______.  A. give up it
B. give it up
C. given up it
D. given it up 3. Will you please ______ me _____ this evening, May?  A. to wash clothes
B. to help, cooking supper  C. help, with the cooking
D. help, doing some washing 4. Could you show me ______ a bike?  A. how to mend
B. what to buy
C. where to go
D. how many to buy 5. I _______ a letter from him since he left.  A. didn't receive
B. haven't got
C. didn't have
D. haven't heard 6. If you don't have a chance _______ in daytime, you should sleep longer at night.  A. sleep
B. to sleep
C. sleeping
D. sleeps 7. Which do you like ______, bananas, pears ________ apples?  A. better, and
B. best, and
C. better, or
D. best, or 8. Don't make her _____ all the time. Tell her _____ a rest.  A. study, have
B. to study, to have
C. study, to have
D. to study, have 9. Mum often asks us ______ games too much because it's a waste of time.  A. to play
B. not to play
C. playing
D. not playing 10. It's bad ______ when you do some shopping.  A. to be polite
B. to stand in line  C. to wait for your turn
D. to jump the queue 11. Is there ______ in today's newspaper?  A. important anything
B. important something  C. something important
D. anything important 12. Li Lei likes English very much, and she does her best _______ English well.  A. to learn
C. learning
D. of learning 13. - Listen, the wind is blowing strongly.  - Yes, tell Tom _____ the window.  A. not to open
B. to open
D. not open 14. I think this room is _______ 100 people.  A. so big that can hold
B. very big to holding  C. enough big for holding
D. big enough to hold二、单词拼写 1. Mr. Black told his students not to c________ on the Internet. 2. If you want to learn English well, you must pay a______ in class. 3. He often h_____ out with friends at weekends, so he can't finish his homework on time. 4. The two friends s________ everything- they had no secrets. 5. It's important for everyone to get the right _____________(数量) of sleep. 6. Almost everyone has some musical ____________(能力). 7. The scientists spent a long time studying the ________________ (行为)of the monkeys.三、句型转换 1. To exercise is very important. (变为同义句)  _______ _______ very important _______ ___________. 2. I don't know how I can study math well. (变为同义句)  I don't know how ________ _______ math well. 3. Li Hua decided to move to Beijing when she was thirty. (变为同义句)  Li Hua made a ________ _______ move to Beijing ______ the age of thirty. 4. Jim is the tallest boy in his class. (变为同义句)  Jim is _______ ______ ______ _____ ______ in his class. 5. "Don't talk in class", my teacher said. (变为同义句)  My teacher told me ______ ______ ______ in class.四、完成句子 1. 现在你比以前吃得更健康吗?  Do you eat _______ _______ now than before? 2. 老师告诉我们不要抄袭别人的作业。  The teacher told us _______ ______ ____ the homework of others. 3. 我认为莉莉不如露西学习认真。  I don't think Lily studies _________ _______ _______ Lucy. 4. 你说的越多,我们越不明白。  _______ _______ you spoke, _______ _________ we understood. 5. 请尽快完成你的作文。  Please finish your composition _______ _______ ______ _______.五、用所给词的适当形式填空 1. Don't forget ______________(turn ) off the lights after school. 2. She would rather ________(learn) French than Japanese. 3. The old man is too old __________________(walk). 4. Not ______________(get) enough sleep has serious effects on our brain's ability to work. 5. If you have trouble ________(solve) the problem, please let me know. 6. His father didn't allow him _____________(watch) TV on weekends.}

我要回帖

更多关于 it is important that 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信