ask+for+directionask for是什么意思思

Ask for direction急需作文_作业帮
Ask for direction急需作文
Ask for direction急需作文
MARTIN:Excuse me.Where is the museum?FEMALE 1:The Art Museum?Go straight ahead.Then turn right at the Post Office.MARTIN:The Post Office?FEMALE 1:Yes.That big white building straight ahead.MARTIN:I see.Thank you.MARTIN:Excuse me,please.Where is the Art Museum?MALE 1:The Art Museum?Sorry.I don't know.MARTIN:Excuse me.Where is the Art Museum?FEMALE 2:Hmmm.It's on the river.MARTIN:Where is the river?FEMALE 2:Over there.The museum is on Adams Street.No no.Maybe,it's on Jefferson Street.I'm Sorry.I don't know the street.Ask in that office.MARTIN:Thank you.MARTIN:Good morning.MALE 2:Good morning.MARTIN:Where is the Art Museum?MALE 2:It's on the river.MARTIN:I know it's on the river.MALE 2:Barbara,where is the Art Museum?FEMALE 3:It's on Jefferson Street.MARTIN:And where is Jefferson Street?MALE 2:You really are lost!Come,I'll show you.以下是两种在不同情况下的对话:MARTIN:Thanks.I'm Martin Learner.I'm a reporter.I want to write about your museum.MALE 2:Oh,I see.Welcome.MALE 2:OK.Go straight ahead.Go...one...two...three.Go three blocks.Then turn left.That's Jefferson Street.Then go to the river.MARTIN:Thank you very much.MALE 2:No problem.对话2:MARTIN:Excuse me.Where is Jefferson Street?FEMALE 2:This is Jefferson Street.MARTIN:Wonderful!Where is the river?FEMALE 2:Turn right.Then go straight ahead.You can't miss it.MARTIN:Thanks.MARTIN:Hello.I'm Martin Learner.DIRECTOR:Good morning.MARTIN:I'm a reporter for the Voice of America.DIRECTOR:I'm Elizabeth Gonzalez.MARTIN:I'm writing a story about museums in the United States.DIRECTOR:How may I help you?MARTIN:First,I want to see the museum.Then I want to ask some questions.What do you do?DIRECTOR:I'm the director of the museum.MARTIN:Good.DIRECTOR:I direct all of the work in the museum.What do you want to see first?MARTIN:I like to write about people.DIRECTOR:Then you must see the e.I'll show you the way.MARTIN:Thank you.Where are the American rooms?DIRECTOR:First,go upstairs.Go straight ahead.Turn left in the second room.MARTIN:Upstairs,straight ahead,turn left.DIRECTOR:Yes.The American rooms are upstairs.MARTIN:Excuse me.Are these the American rooms?MALE 1:No.They are on the left.Look there.Do you see that door?MARTIN:Yes.MALE 1:Go there.Turn left.Then go straight ahead.FEMALE 1:Excuse me,please.Where are the Native American rooms?MARTIN:I'm sorry.I don't know.Ask that man over there.MALE 2:Hello.Where is the office?MARTIN:Go downstairs.Then turn right.MALE 2:Thanks.Practice 3:我们常用“go”这个词来为别人指路,例如:go upstairs 去楼上 go downstairs 去楼下 Examples:MARTIN:Where are the American rooms?DIRECTOR:Go upstairs.Then turn left.MALE 2:Where is the office?MARTIN:Go downstairs.Then turn right.会话B 在艺术博物馆 马丁:对不起,杰斐逊街在哪儿?女二:这就是杰斐街.马丁:太好了,河在哪儿?女二:向右拐.然后一直向前走,你一定能找到.马丁:马丁:我叫马丁·勒纳.馆长:早上好!马丁:我是“美国之音”的记者.馆长:我叫伊丽莎白·冈萨雷斯.马丁:我在写一篇有关美国的报道.馆长:我能帮什么忙吗?马丁:首先,我想看看博物馆.然后我想提些问题.你做什么工作?馆长:我是博物馆的馆长.马丁:很好.馆长:我主管博物馆的各项工作.你想先看什么?马丁:我想写人.馆长:那你必须去看看美国人展室.来,我给你指路.马丁:美国人展室在哪儿?馆长:首先上楼,向前走到第二个房间向左转.马丁:上楼,向前,向左拐.馆长:是的,美国人展室在楼上.马丁:对不起,这些是美国人展室吗?男一:不,在左边.看那儿,看见那个门了吗?马丁:是的.男一:往那边走,向左转,然后向前走.女一:对不起,请问美国土著人展室在哪?马丁:对不起,我不知道.问问那边那个男人.男二:办公室在哪儿?马丁:到楼下,然后向右拐.男二:另外,给你几个关于问路的句型,然后你可以按照你的喜好去挑选.在这个网站:/data//article_1746.htm英语改作对话把下面的题目按要求改成A和B得对话.每人约6-7句句子尽量简单明了.完成后加分.本人还有700分左右.可以送出500.一直到晚上12点.一共有6道题目.1.You want to ask for the direction to the Cen_作业帮
英语改作对话把下面的题目按要求改成A和B得对话.每人约6-7句句子尽量简单明了.完成后加分.本人还有700分左右.可以送出500.一直到晚上12点.一共有6道题目.1.You want to ask for the direction to the Cen
英语改作对话把下面的题目按要求改成A和B得对话.每人约6-7句句子尽量简单明了.完成后加分.本人还有700分左右.可以送出500.一直到晚上12点.一共有6道题目.1.You want to ask for the direction to the Centre Hospital.Before talking about this,you’re discussing about the weather with the stranger.Try to finish the conversation2.You invited a foreign customer to enjoy dinner toghter.Show us what happened during the dinner.3.You are buying a pair of glasses in the superstore.What will be discussed?4.Your foreign friend wants to exchange some US dollars into RMB.He is asking you to help him.5.You will have a meeting in Guangzhou.So you contact the Baiyun Hotel to make a reservation for your stay.6.You are in an interview.The interviewer is asking you some questions.
5.You will have a meeting in Guangzhou.So you contact the Baiyun Hotel to make a reservation for your stay.A:excuse me,is this baiyun hotel?B:yes we are.How can I help you?A:I would like to make a reservation.B:sure.could you please give the following details:your preference for the type of room,the date of your arrival,and how many nights are you planning to stay.A:I would like to have a single deluxe room and I will be staying in Guangzhou from 1st Jan to 4th Jan.B:that will be 3 nights.A:yes.Are there available rooms?B:yes.So can we confirm your reservation?A:yes please.B:All right,the total cost will be 500rmb.You can check in after 12 pm on 1st jan.Thank you for your reservation.A:thank you!6.You are in an interview.The interviewer is asking you some questions.A:hello.Can you introduce yourself?B:okay.My name is _____.I graduate from / currently studying at ______.I have/ do not have related working experience.(I used to work at____ for ____years.My hobby is ____.A:okay.Why do you want to be a _____ (比如说 secretary)?B:I am very organized and I like to do paper work.A:that is good.What is your expected salary?B:I would like to be paid ____rmb per hour.A:alright.Thank you for your time.We will inform you the results by the next 3 days.B:thank you.A:good luck!1.You want to ask for the direction to the Centre Hospital.Before talking about this,you’re discussing about the weather with the stranger.Try to finish the conversationA:excuse me,can i share umbrella with you?b:oh yes sure.a:thank you so much.the weather is rather bad recently.it has been raining almost everyday.b:yes precisely,i have to have an umbrella with me everyday.a:it was still sunny in the morning,yet just a while a ago the sky turned dark suddenly and it started to rain.i didn't anticipate the sudden down pour.Sorry to trouble you.b:that is okay.by the way,where do you intend to go?a:i am going to the center hospital.do you know the shortest way to get there?b:oh yes!just walk straight and turn left.the hospital is next to the bank.let me shelter you there.a:thank you so much!2.You invited a foreign customer to enjoy dinner toghter.Show us what happened during the dinner.a:how's the food?do you like it?b:oh yes,i love it.i am sick of the cold meal usually consist of steak and salad that we have back in the US.what is that called?a:that dish is called the "peking duck",it is a famous dish of our capital city,beijing.the duck is marinated and then roasted.b:how do you eat that?a:well,just wrap the sliced duck meat with the wrapper and eat it together with the special source.b:wow,that is nice!a:i am glad you like it.b:i really love chinese food.thank you for the treat.a:you are welcome.ask for help是什么意思_ask for help在线翻译_ask for help什么意思_ask for help的意思_ask for help的翻译_911查询
ask for help是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
ask for help是什么意思 ask for help在线翻译 ask for help什么意思 ask for help的意思 ask for help的翻译 ask for help的解释 ask for help的发音
ask for helpask for help 网络解释1. 请求帮助& & 9.borrow and return借还物品 | 10.ask for help请求帮助 | 11.offer the help提供帮助2. 求助于& & (3)make vocabulary lists做单词表 | (4)ask...for help求助于... | (5)practice conversations with friends和朋友一起练习对话3. 求助& & 21. 做运动 do some exercise | 22. 求助 ask for help | 23. 在地球上 on Earth4. 寻求帮助& & walk him带他散步 | ask for help寻求帮助 | get some imfoemation得到信息ask for help 网络例句1. But I have to ask for your help. & &但是我需要你的帮助。2. I hate to ask you for help , but... & &我不想太麻烦你,但是。。。。3. Sometimes you have to ask for help. & &有时候,你要问的帮助。4. Today, I want to ask for your help. & &今天,我想要你们帮助我。5. When you are in trouble, you can ask your friends for help. & &当你有麻烦的时候,你可以向你的朋友求救。6. I hate ask you for help,but... & &我不想麻烦你,但。。。7. If you have any questions, you can ask your teacher for help. & &如果你有问题,你可以问老师。ask for help 情景会话1. 否定表达&&A: I suggest that you go and ask for help from the policeman.&&&&&&我建议你找警察帮忙。&&B: Not a bit.&&&&&&一点儿也不行。2. 肯定表达&&A: I suggest that you go and ask for help from the policeman.&&&&&&我建议你找警察帮忙。&&B: That sounds like a good idea.&&&&&&这听起来是个好主意。ask for help是什么意思,ask for help在线翻译,ask for help什么意思,ask for help的意思,ask for help的翻译,ask for help的解释,ask for help的发音,ask for help的同义词,ask for help的反义词,ask for help的例句,ask for help的相关词组,ask for help意思是什么,ask for help怎么翻译,单词ask for help是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共15个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共25个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共9个)身体健康
&2015  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 4发现相似题2014年英语中考真题试卷(只有阅读题也行)文字版。30份_百度知道
2014年英语中考真题试卷(只有阅读题也行)文字版。30份
文字版急求:必须是2014年的英语的中考真题!注,不要图片版 要可以复制的那种,至少30份 谢谢
我有更好的答案
B) 选择与下列句子划线部分意思相同或相近的选项。
26. Mr. Green is very happybecause he is satisfied with his students’ work today.
A. is moved by
B. is good for
C.is fond of
D. is pleased with
27. The students ought to wearschool uniforms when they’re at school.
A. are supposed to
B. areallowed to
C. would like to
D. love to
28. He could play the violin whenhe was five.
A. at the age of five
B. fiveyears later
C. for five years
D. five years age
29. He was very ill, but now he isout of danger.
A. dangerous
D. in danger
30. The Smiths are watchingthe men’s...
我提高悬赏 可以给我整理30份吗?提高到30可以么。一份一财富可以吗?给我发到邮箱可以吗?1.1。7。3。9。、04、5、 谢谢。如果发了的话我再设为满意回答!谢谢!对了 要带答案。
30份?就悬赏5啊??50估计都没有人愿意去整理
那我提高到多少你能给?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
中考的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 ask投影机是什么牌子 的文章

更多推荐