帮忙翻译这整篇文章翻译软件

请大家帮忙翻译这篇文章:Blair to EU: Modernize or FailTony Blair's message to the European Union is that it must change the way it does business if it is to survive.He told the European Parliament that the people of Europe are ahead of the continent's politicians in rec_百度作业帮
请大家帮忙翻译这篇文章:Blair to EU: Modernize or FailTony Blair's message to the European Union is that it must change the way it does business if it is to survive.He told the European Parliament that the people of Europe are ahead of the continent's politicians in recognizing the need for change. Tony Blair: It is time to give ourselves a reality check to receive the wake-up call. The people are blowing the trumpets around the city walls. Are we listening? Have we the political will to go out and meet them so that they regard our leadership collectively as part of the solution and not part of the problem?Mr. Blair's message comes as the EU wonders how it can get out of a crisis caused by French and Dutch voters' rejection of its constitution and its failure at a summit last week to agree on a long-term budget.Tony Blair: In every crisis there is an opportunity. There is one here for Europe now, if we have the courage to take it.But for Mr. Blair, the issue is bigger than the constitution or the budget. It is that Europe must adapt itself to changing times in order to compete economically, not just with the United States but also with such rising giants as China and India.Mr. Blair has been accused by the French and the Germans, among others, of wanting to destroy Europe's welfare state and impose unfettered capitalism across the continent. His critics also say Britain wants the EU to be a big common market and is not interested in closer political integration. Mr. Blair said those criticisms are unfair.Tony Blair: The issue is not between a free market Europe and a social Europe, between those who want to retreat to a common market and those who believe in Europe as a political project. This is not just a misrepresentation. It is to intimidate those who want to change Europe by representing the desire for change as a betrayal of the European ideal.The British leader said his aim is not to kill Europe's highly regulated social model but to change it. Tony Blair: What type of social model is it that has 20 million unemployed across Europe? The purpose of our social model should be to enhance our ability to compete, to help our people cope with globalization, to let them embrace its opportunities and avoid the dangers.Mr. Blair's first challenge is to try to secure a deal on the EU's budget for the six-year period that begins in 2007. He will have difficulty doing that because he has insisted on maintaining a special rebate Britain gets for not receiving as much as France and Germany in farm subsidies. He says he is prepared to negotiate about the rebate only if other EU members are willing to cut back on the agricultural handouts that take up 40 percent of the EU budget. And France is unwilling to do that.But diplomats say that, even if Mr. Blair cannnot get a budget deal, he can at least start a Europe-wide debate over the economic policies Europe needs for the future.补充一下:谢谢上两个朋友的帮忙. 但电脑软件或在线网站翻译的一律算无效答案.
布莱尔以欧盟:现代化或失败托尼布莱尔的讯息,欧洲联盟,是它必须改变这样的业务如果是为了生存.他告诉欧洲议会说,人在欧洲是走在大陆的政界人士认识到改变的需要.托尼布莱尔:现在是时候给自己一个现实查核,以收到唤醒了电话.人民群众是吹小号了周围的城墙.我们听?我们有政治意愿,走出去和他们见面,让他们把我们的领导集体,作为解决方案的一部分,而不是问题的一部分?布莱尔先生的讯息,来作为欧盟的奇迹,如何能够摆脱危机所造成的法国和荷兰的选民拒绝接受其宪法和它的失败在首脑会议上周达成一项长期的财政预算案.托尼布莱尔:在每一个危机是一个机会.有一个在这里为欧洲现在,如果我们都有勇气去采取它.但对于布莱尔先生,这个问题是大于宪法或财政预算案.那就是欧洲必须适应不断变化的时代,为了竞争,在经济上,而不只是与美国,而且这种上升的巨人中国和印度.布莱尔先生一直指责法国和德国,除其他外,要摧毁欧洲的福利国家和施加不受约束的资本主义的整个非洲大陆.他的批评者也说,英国希望欧盟的一大共同市场,是不感兴趣,更密切的政治一体化.布莱尔说,那些批评是不公平的.托尼布莱尔:问题不在于之间的一个自由市场和欧洲社会,欧洲之间的那些谁不想撤退到一个共同市场,和那些谁相信,在欧洲作为一个政治工程.这不仅是失实的陈述.它是恐吓那些谁要改变欧洲的代表渴望改变作为一个背叛欧洲的理想.英国领导人说,他的目的不是要杀死欧洲的高度管制的社会模式,但去改变它.托尼布莱尔:什么样的社会模式,它有20万失业整个欧洲?的目的,我们的社会模式,应以加强我们的竞争能力,以帮助我们的人民应付全球化,让他们树立其机会和避免危险.布莱尔先生的第一个挑战是设法确保处理对欧盟的财政预算案的6年期间,开始在2007年.他将有困难,这样做是因为他坚持要维持一个特别回扣英国得到不接受高达法国和德国在农业补贴.他说,他是准备谈判有关的回扣只有当其他欧盟成员国都愿意削减对农业采取施舍的40 % ,欧盟的财政预算案.和法国是不愿意这样做.但外交官们说,即使布莱尔先生cannnot得到的财政预算案处理,他至少可以启动一个全欧洲的辩论经济政策,欧洲需要为未来作好准备.
布莱尔对欧盟: 现代化或不及格汤尼.布莱尔给欧盟的讯息是如果它将幸存,它一定改变它做生意的方式。 他告诉欧洲议会欧洲的人是在大陆的政客之前在认识的需要方面改变。 汤尼.布莱尔: 现在是对给予的时间我们自己真实检查接受唤醒电话。 人正在吹在城市墙壁周围的喇叭。 我们正在听吗?有我们那政治上的意志出去和会他们以便他们当做解决的一部份集体地注意我们的领导和不是问题的一部份?...帮忙翻译课文
谢谢_百度知道
帮忙翻译课文
(b)The elements are assumed to be interconnected at a discrete number of nodal pointa situated on their boundaries:(a)The continuum is separated by maginary lines or surfaces into a number of ‘finite elements’. It is therefore difficult to see at first glance how such problems may be discretized.(d)The displacement functions now define uniquely the state of strain withn an element in terms of the nodal displacements,together with any initial strains and the constitutive properties of the material will define the state of stress throughout the element and , to fully three-dimensional solids, and shells, plate bending,discrete.Special cases of such problems may range from two-dimensional plane stress or strain distributions.The displacements of these nodal points will be the basic unknown parameters of the problem,also on its boundaries,just as in the simple.(c)A set of functions is chosen to define uniquely the state of displacement within each ‘finite element’ in terms of its nodal displacements. The difficulty can be overcome(and the approximation made) in the following manner, axi-symmetrical solids,hence.In all cases the number of interconnections between any’finite element’ isolated by some imaginary boundaries and the neighbourng elements is infinite,structural analysis. These strainsIntroduction of Displacement ApproachIn many phases of engineering the solution of stress and strain distributions in elastic continua is required
提问者采纳
这些连同任何材料的开头紧张和有创设权的小道具紧张将在它的边界上在整个要素和因此也定义压力的状态,分离的.The这些取代的分离的节的pointa的数目互相连接节的点将就象在不做作.In所有的一切cases数的互相连接在中间any’finite element’被孤立的在附近一些虚数边界和neighbourng原理存在无限.(b)自然力被假定被在一位于他们的boundaries引入的取代接近在朝派很多阶段的设计解决方案的强调和尽最大努力散发在朝派有弹性统一体存在 required.(d)现在取代功能独一无二地定义紧张withn的状态少许按照节的取代,结构上分析中是问题的基本不知道参数.(c)一套的 functions被选择独一无二地定义在每一‘finiteelement’以内按照它的节的取代取代的状态.能被解决困难(和近似值使)在朝派成为下列的方式.它是问题可以是discretized的怎样这样因此困难主教的职位起初一瞥.Special cases的这样problems有能力范围从二维的刨平强调金色尽最大努力散发axi-对称固体器皿弯曲和外壳向完全三维的solids:(a)统一体被maginary线分开或者处理变为许多 ‘finiteelements’的数目的表面
其他类似问题
其他2条回答
建议你去GOOGLE翻译,这么长一篇还没悬赏,谁有这功夫帮你
位移方法的介绍 许多阶段设计重音和张力发行的解答在有弹性连续流的需要In。特殊情况的这样问题也许从二维平面应力或张力发行, axi对称固体,弯曲的板材和壳范围,到充分地三维固体。在任何情况下互联的数量在一些虚构的界限element’隔绝的any’finite和neighbourng元素之间的是无限的。 看在第一扫视因此是难的这样问题怎么也许离散。 困难可以以以下方式克服(并且略计被做) : (a)连续流由maginary线或表面分离入一定数量的‘finite elements’。 (b)元素假设被互联在他们的界限位于的交点pointa的一个分离数字。这些枢纽的位移将是问题的基本的未知数,正在简单,分离,结构分析。 (c) A套作用被选择独特定义位移状态在每‘finite element’之内的根据它的交点位移。 (d)位移作用独特现在定义张力withn状态元素根据交点位移。 这些张力,与所有初应变和材料的组分性质一起将定义重音状态在元素中,并且,因此,也在它的界限。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译这篇短文!很容易的
帮忙翻译这篇短文!很容易的
一个日本人去美国旅行。他不懂英语,当他到达美国时,他坐公车去旅馆。
天气阳光灿烂。他想出去散步。当他沿着一天街道走时,他突然想到他怎样才能回来。因此,他决定写下街道的名字。他看到一些英语单词在墙上。因此,他拿出笔记本并写下它们。
他走了很长时间,然后感到有点疲劳并想走回旅馆。他拿出笔记本并给一个年轻人看。那年轻人读了那些单词,但他不知道这日本人想要什么。这日本人问另外一个人,但他也不知道。这日本人再问另外一个女士。这女士懂日语。所以她帮助他找到他的旅馆。
【可以一段一段翻译,我会全篇看好再采纳!所以不用急!慢慢翻译!】
A Japanese traveled to America, but he doesn&t know the English.When arrived in America,he went to a hotel by bus.It was sunny,and he wanted to have a walk.Suddenly he realized that how he could go back when he walked along the street.So he decided to
write down th streets& names.When he say the words on the walls,he took out a notebook and writted them down.After walked for a long time,he felt a little tired and intended to go back.He took out the notebook and showed it to a young man.The young man
read the words but he didn&t know what the man want.The Japanese asked the other man,neither did the man know.So the Japanese asked another woman and she know the Japanese. Then she helped him to find the hotel where he lived.
提问者 的感言:还行吧!整篇文章还是有几处错误!不过比楼下的那些软件直译、毫无语法的强多了!
其他回答 (3)
A Japanese travel to the United States. He did not understand English, when he reached the United States, he take a bus to the hotel.Sunny weather. He wanted to walk. When he walked down the street one day, he suddenly thought of how he can come back. Therefore, he decided to write down the name of the street. He saw some English words on the wall. Therefore, he took out notebook and write them.He walked for a long time, and am a bit tired and want to go back to hotel. He took out a notebook and give a young look. The young man read those words, but he did not know that the Japanese want. This is the Japanese asked another person, but he did not know. This Japanese ask another lady. This lady who understands Japanese. So she helped him find his hotel.
A Japanese travel to the United States. He did not understand English, when he arrived the United States, he take a bus to the hotel.On&a&sunny day. He wanted to walk. When he walked down the street, suddenly he thought of how he can come back. Therefore, he decided to write down the name of the street. He saw some English words on the wall. Therefore, he took out notebook and write them.He walked for a long time, and&felt a&little tired and want to go back to hotel. He took out a notebook and give a young man to check. The young man read those words, but he did not know that the Japanese mean.&Then, Japanese asked another person, but he did not know, too. Japanese ask another lady, this lady who understands Japanese. So she helped him find his hotel.
&&&&&&& A Japanese people to traveled to the USA.He did not understand English.When he arrived in the United States, he take the bus to the hotel.
&&&&&&& The weather sunny.He wanted to go out for a walk.When he walked along the street, he suddenly thought of how he can come back.Therefore, he decided to write down the street name.He saw some English words on the wall.So,he took out his notebook and write them.He walked for a long time, and then a little bit tired and want to walk back to the hotel.He took out his notebooks and gave a young man look.The young man finished reading those words, but he did not know this Japanese people what&he want.The Japanese people asked another person, but he did not know,too.The Japanese again asked another woman.This lady understand Japanese.So she helped him find his hotel.
一句一句翻译的,好辛苦啊。望采纳!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家英语翻译Hull policies are required to cover vessels themselves against loss of damage and usually last for a period of 12 months.Fleet policies are available for the major shipping lines.In addition there are independent firms of surveyors and average adjusters,whose business_百度作业帮
英语翻译Hull policies are required to cover vessels themselves against loss of damage and usually last for a period of 12 months.Fleet policies are available for the major shipping lines.In addition there are independent firms of surveyors and average adjusters,whose business is to examine claims and report to their principals how they should be settled,while insurers may also have recourse to other experts,such as solicitors,doctors and engineers.An insurance system accomplishes the redistribution of the costs of losses by collecting premium payment from every participant in the system.In exchange for the payment of the premium,the insured receives a promise from the insurance system to be compensated in the event of a loss .In most insurance systems only a small percentage of those insured suffer losses.Thus,an insurance system redistributes the costs of losses from the unfortunate few members who experience them to all the members of the insurance pool including those who suffer losses who have paid premiums.An insurance system is able to operate because all the insureds are willing to substitute a relatively small certain loss.It is generally assumed that most people find the possibility of suffering a large loss unpleasant to contemplate.Therefore,people are willing to pay an insurance premium to be relieved of the uncertainty about a loss,as well as to be compensated if the loss actually occurs.Thus,even if no loss occurs during a year,as will be the case for most insureds,value has still been received in the from of a reduced or eliminated unpleasant mental state,the anxiety about a loss.A contract is a legal agreement.All insurance purchases involve contracts.Because the rules governing contracts are well established in the law,a knowledge of contract law is essential to an understanding of insurance.This lesson sets forth the fundamental asp then ti presents some of the characteristics that distinguish insurance contracts from all other contracts.不要软件翻译,今晚9点前要
赫尔政策必须包括未来12个月对船舶本身的损失及伤害.这一政策对主要的航线都有用.另外有检查官的独立公司和平均调整者,他们的工作就是调查而且报告他们的校长他们应该如何被安顿.然而保险公司也可能求助其他的专家依赖,比如做法律顾问,医生和工程师.一个保险制度是重新分配所有的损失来自每个高级的付款完成损失的费用.在交换额外费用的付款的基础上,投保人将受到来自保险制度的一个结果损失被偿还的承诺.在大多数的保险制度,只有那些投保人的小百分比将会遭受损失.因此,一个保险制度重新分配来自不幸的少数的人,他们曾经投保了他们的所有并已经支付额外费用 保险制度能够操作并减少损失是因为所有的投保人愿意替换.通常被假定大多数的人找蒙受不愉快注视的一个大的损失的可能性.因此,人们愿意支付关于一个不确定的损失并减轻的保险额外费用,连同被偿如果损失实际上发生了.因此,即使没有损失在一年期间发生,就像大部分来说是情形投保人,价值已经仍然被受到在那从一减少或除去不愉快的心态,关于一个损失的焦虑.一份契约是合法的协议.所有的保险都必须购买契约.因为把契约统必须建立在良好的法律上,契约法律的知识对保险的理解是很重要的.这一门课发表契约法律的基本方面,它呈现所有的其他契约与保险契约的区别.
原文Hull policies are required to cover vessels themselves against loss of damage and usually last for a period of 12 months. Fleet policies are available for the major shipping lines. In addi...
壳政策是反对损害的损失包括船他们自己所必要者而且通常持续一时期的 12个月。 舰队政策可用来主要的运送线。 除此之外有检查官的独立公司和平均调整者, 生意是调查要求而且报告他们的校长他们应该如何被安顿, 当保险公司也可能有对其他的专家依赖的时候, 如此的当做法律顾问,医生和工程师。 一个保险制度藉由收集来自系统的每个叁加者的高级的付款完成损失的费用的重新分配。 以交换额外费用的...
赫尔政策必须包括对船舶本身的损失及伤害一般为12个月. 政策可供大型船队航线.
除了有独立的公司,平均测量师的业务研究报告,并要求他们的校长应如何解决,而保险公司也可以采用其他专家,如律师、医生和工程师.
保险制度的再分配完成收集损失的费用由每位参加缴费制度. 在外汇支付的保费,由投保人领取保险制度,以保证在发生赔偿损失. 最保险制度只在少数投保人遭受的损失. 因此,保险费...
您可能关注的推广英语翻译Proudly reading my words,I glanced around the room,only to find my classmates bearing big smiles on their faces and tears in their eyes.Confused,I glanced toward my stone-faced teacher.Having no choice,I slowly raised the report I had slaved over,hoping to hide myself_百度作业帮
英语翻译Proudly reading my words,I glanced around the room,only to find my classmates bearing big smiles on their faces and tears in their eyes.Confused,I glanced toward my stone-faced teacher.Having no choice,I slowly raised the report I had slaved over,hoping to hide myself."What could be causing everyone to act this way?"Quickly,I flashed back to the day Miss Lancelot gave me the task.This was the first real talk I received in my new school.It seemed simple:go on the Internet and find information about a man named George Washington.Since my idea of history came from an ancient teacher in my home country,I had never heard of that name before.As I searched the name of this fellow,it became evident that there were two people bearing the same name who looked completely different!One invented hundreds of uses for peanuts,while the other led some sort of army across America.I stared at the screen,wondering which one my teacher meant.I called my grandfather for a go flip (掷) a coin.Heads — the commander,and tails — the peanuts guy.Ah!Tails,my report would be about the great man who invented peanut butter,George Washington Carver.Weeks later,standing before this unfriendly mass,I was totally lost.Oh well,I lowered the paper and sat down at my desk,burning to find out what I had done wrong.As a classmate began his report,it all became clear,"My report is on George Washington,the man who started the American Revolution." The whole world became quite!How could I know that she meant that George Washington?Obviously,my grade was awful.Heartbroken but fearless,I decided to turn this around.I talked to Miss Lancelot,but she insisted:No re- no new grade.I felt that the punishment was not justified,and I believed I deserved a second chance.Consequently,I threw myself heartily into my work for the rest of the school year.Ten months later,that chance unfolded as I found myself sitting in the headmaster's office with my grandfather,now having an entirely different conversation.I smiled and flashed back to the embarrassing moment at the beginning of the year as the headmaster informed me of my option to skip the sixth grade.Justice is sweet!可以用翻译器的,但向往可以改一下,让它语法正确,语句通顺
我自豪的说着,扫了一眼四周,却发现我的同学已经笑出眼泪.困惑着,我看了一眼一脸严肃的老师.无奈之下,我慢慢拿起我耗尽心血的报告,希望能隐藏自己.“是什么造成大家这样的行为?”很快地,我的记忆闪到兰斯洛特小姐给我任务的那天.这是我在我的新学校听到的第一个讲话.这似乎很简单:在互联网上找到一个叫乔治·华盛顿的信息.由于我的想法来自一个很老的我的国家的历史老师,我从来没有听说过这个名字.当我搜索了这个人的名字,很明显的有两个名字一样但长得完全不同的两个人!一个发明了花生的用途,而另一个美国各地领导着他的军队.我盯着屏幕,想知道老师想要的是哪一个.我打电话给我爷爷,得到了一个金色的忠告:掷硬币.正面- 指挥官,反面则是- 那个跟花生有关的家伙.啊!反面,我的报告将是谁发明的花生酱,一个叫乔治·华盛顿·卡弗的伟人.数周后,站在这些不太友好的人们前面,我完全迷茫了.好吧,我把纸放低,坐在我的桌子上,强烈的想知道我哪里做错了.当另一个同学开始了他的报告,这一切都明了了,“我的报告是有关乔治·华盛顿,美国革命的发起人.”整个世界都静下来了!我怎么会知道她的意思是那个乔治·华盛顿?很显然,我的成绩很可怕.虽然伤透了心,但我初生牛犊不怕虎,决定要扭转这个局面.我跟兰斯洛特小姐交涉,但她坚持说:“没有重新做的机会了,不会给你新的等级.”我认为,这个惩罚是不合理的,我相信我应该得到第二次机会.因此,我在以后的学年里全心全意地做我的工作.10个月后,我发现自己和祖父坐在校长的办公室的时候,那个机会渐渐明了.现在与年初时校长告诉我,建议我跳过六年级时尴尬时刻是完全不同的谈话.我笑了.正义是甜美的!亲啊,这么长.追加吧= =人家给你翻译了好久呢.
真抠门!也不看看有多长!
让我来吧,保证质量。只求被采纳
我可以追加的,,
您可能关注的推广}

我要回帖

更多关于 翻译文章的软件 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信