以Clothes around thwhole world around为题的英语

您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
七年级英语上册 Unit 2 Colours and Clothes Lesson 11 Clothes around the World课件 (新版)冀教版.ppt19页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:60 &&
七年级英语上册 Unit 2 Colours and Clothes Lesson 11 Clothes around the World课件 (新版)冀教版
你可能关注的文档:
··········
* 七上 Unit 2 Colours and Clothes Lesson11 Clothes around the World Li Ming writes a report about clothes around the world. These people are wearing traditional clothes. Wow! Their clothes are so colourful.
traditional 传统 See.
I like their clothes. Men can also
wear skirts. In some places, men
wear skirts.
How do they look? This woman looks beautiful in her Sari. A Sari is a traditional dress from India..
['IndI?] 印度 Some people wear uniforms for work. These women look so pretty in black and white. Many students wear school
uniforms. Their uniforms look
nice. Our school uniforms are blue and
white. Do you have uniforms? What colours are they?
uniform制服
pretty 漂亮 world report people traditional place many beautiful pretty Sari India uniform work man woman
世界 报告 人,人们 传统的 地方 许多的 美丽的 美丽的 纱丽 印度 制服 工作 男人(复数men) 女人
['?nd??n] [r?'p??t] [tr?'d?? ? n ? l] [I] Indian report traditional 发这个音的字母和字母组合i,e,y,ey,ay i:
pig e: basketball y: happy ey: money ay: Friday [hi?]
[si?] [ i:] he teacher sea 发这个音的字母和字母组合e,ea,ee e:
he ee: sweet bee
eat ● around the world all over the world 全世界 People around the world wear different clothes . ● write a report about 写关于...的报告 She writes a report about yesterday's rain. ● traditional clothes 传统服饰 Sari is a kind of traditional clothes. ● traditional --adj. tradition--n.传统 ● in some places 在有些地方 In some palces , men wear skirts. ● look so pretty 看起来很漂亮 She looks so pretty. ● in black and white 身穿黑白相间的衣服 The bridegroom in black and white
is my brother. ● school uniform
校服 ● many students 许多学生 There are many students in the classroom. many+可数名词复数
much+不可数
正在加载中,请稍后...扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
帮我写一篇以I hope to travel around the world为题的英语作文~写好一点!
ruo0130005
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
I think travelling around the world can help me expand my scope of knowledge,especially geographical and historical learning.(扩大视野 学习更多的知识 比如地理历史) when we travel it will provide more chance for us to enjoy food and try on clothes that they otherwise cannot possibly have.(有机会品尝美食 试穿平时不没有机会穿的衣服.) It will at least enable me to get familiar with people and thing that I will probably grow to like and love."(与人接触 让我和别人变得很熟悉 能使我成长 去学着喜欢一些东西.几点你为啥想去环游世界的原因 你自己再组织一下 你也没说作文多少字
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &>&&>&&>& > 课件信息
2015秋冀教版英语七上Unit 2《Lesson 11 Clothes around the World》mp3课文听力
课件名称:2015秋冀教版英语七上Unit 2《Lesson 11 Clothes around the World》mp3课文听力
创 作 者:未知
课件添加:admin
更新时间: 3:56:25
课件大小:1845 K
课件等级:★★★
授权方式:免费版
运行平台:Win9x/NT/2000/XP/2003
◆课件简介:
2015秋冀教版英语七上 2《Lesson 11 Clothes around the World》mp3听力 2015秋冀教版英语七上 2《Lesson 11 Clothes around the World》mp3听力
◆其他下载: [] [] [ ]
◆关键词查询:[查找更多关于的教学资源]
◆相关课件下载:
〖专题栏目〗& &【图文】clothes_around_the_world_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
clothes_around_the_world
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
大小:1.80MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢}