lethelp me help meyou作文100词英语作文

2016关于我的朋友英语作文100词
2016关于我的朋友英语作文100词
责任编辑:焕敏
  导语:选择朋友一定要谨慎!地道的自私自利,会戴上友谊的假面具,却又设好陷阱来坑你。下面是小编为大家整理的,英语范文.希望对大家有所帮,欢迎阅读,仅供参考,更多相关的知识,请关注CNFLA学习网!
  交朋友英语【篇一】
  My Good FriendZhang Ying is my good friend. She&s in Class1, Grade4 of Tianjiao Primary School. She&s a model student. She&s clever and she&s helpful, too. She often helps teachers and young students at school. She is good at Chinese, maths, English, arts and crafts, music and so on. She has a lot of hobbies. She likes painting and drawing. And she likes listening to music, having picnics with her parents. Oh yeah, she likes fishing, too. But she doesn&t like playing basketball, football, table tennis or volleyball. Zhang Ying is the best friend of mine. I like playing with her. We always work together and help each other.
  我的好FriendZhang应是我的好朋友。她在Class1,Grade4天骄小学。她是一个模范学生。她很聪明,她是有帮助的。她经常帮助教师和年轻的学生在学校。她擅长语文、数学、英语、艺术和手工艺品、音乐等等。她有很多爱好。她喜欢绘画和绘画。她喜欢听音乐,野餐和她的父母。是的,她也喜欢钓鱼。但她不喜欢打篮球,足球,乒乓球和排球。张颖是我最好的朋友。我喜欢和她一起玩。我们总是在一起工作,互相帮助。
  交朋友英语作文【篇二】
  In you life,you will make so many friends.But what&s is the ture friends and forever friendship.Someone who changes your life just by being part of it. Someone who makes you laugh until you can&t stop. Someone who make you believe the whole world full of sunshine.This is forever friendship.
  As the saying goes, a friend in need is a friend indeed.It has become the teaching for true friend.But everyone has thier own standard in making friend.Some view it important to make friends with whom they may share similar interest or hobbies with.These are true friends.But someone to make friend in order to gain some favors or privileges.These are not true friends.
  If you turn and walk away, Your forever friend follows, If you lose you way, Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay. And if you find such a friend,You feel happy and complete,Because you need not worry,Your have a forever friend for life, And forever has no end.
  when you're down, and the world seems dark and empty, Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full. Your forever friend gets you through the hard times, the sad times, and the confused times.
  在你生活中,你会交到很多朋友。但什么是真正的朋友,永远的友谊。人改变你的生活只是你生活的一部分。有人让你笑,直到你不能停止。人让你相信整个世界充满了阳光。这就是永远的友谊。
  俗话说,一个朋友在需要的是真正的朋友。它已成为教学的真正的朋友。但是每个人都有他们自己的标准在交朋友。一些观点和他们交朋友很重要可以共享同样的兴趣和爱好。这些都是真正的朋友。但是有人交朋友为了获得一些支持和特权。这些都不是真正的朋友。
  如果你转身走开时,真正的朋友会紧紧相随,如果你失去了你的方式,真正的朋友会引导你,鼓励你。你真正的朋友会握着你的手,告诉你一切都会好起来的。如果你找到了这样一个朋友,你会感到快乐和完整,因为你无需再忧虑,你拥有了一个真正的朋友,永永远远,永无止境。
  当你下来,世界变得黯淡与空虚,你真正的朋友会让你振作起来,原本黯淡、空虚的世界顿时变得明亮和充实。你真正的朋友会与你一同度过困难、伤心和烦恼的时刻。
本文已影响人
All rights Copyright2016
All rights reserved黄小星的空间Friendship英语作文100词(4篇)Friendship 英语作文100词(篇1)
Love of Friendship
As a human being,one can hardly do anything without a friend.Helping one out of trouble and bringing happiness to a lonely heart,a true friend may shed sunshine and love on one's life.A friend will help you find out and overcome an overlooked shortcoming,so that you can make progress and have success in your work or study.All the splendor in the world is not worth a good friend.True friendship is like an in-time rain falling on the dry land.True friends are not those like to eat or drink together with you,but those who concern more about your needs,growth,successes and failures.Just as the old saying puts it,&A friend in need is a friend indeed&.I think it's the right reply to the meaning of the love of friendship!
Friendship 英语作文100词(篇2)
As we all know, everybody needs friends and friendship plays an important part in our studies, work and
everyday life. As friends we should help and trust each other and share not only joys but sorrows as well. To
keep our friendship, we shouldn't only think of ourselves. Think of what we have done for our friends instead
of what they have done for us. Once our friends are in trouble, we should try our best to help them out. Just
as the famous saying goes: A friend in need is a friend indeed. Besides, as friends we should be honest to each
other, and never tell lies. Otherwise, our friendship will end soon.
As it is with everything else, friendship also needs to be taken good care of. Once we become friends with
someone, we should help, value, and respect each other. Only in this way can our friendship last long. With
friends around us, we are sure to enjoy a happier life.
Friendship 英语作文100词(篇3)
What does friendship mean?
There is no definite answer. An eternal theme in literature, friendship is also indispensable in daily life.
Friendship is to our life what salt is to dishes. When you are happy, friendship is just like adding flo when you are sad, friendship is a if you are in trouble, friends will surround you and remove
if you have a hard nut to crack, you can turn to friends for help. We admire the great friendship between Marx and Engels, which firmly combined them and pushed them forward on the road to exploring and fulfilling Communism.
Friendship isn't almighty, but no one can live happily without it.
Friendship 英语作文100词(篇4)
In my eyes,friendship can be considered as a special thing. It will effect everybody's life. Friends will help to wipe my eyes when cry. They can listen to me when I want to speak. They might even tell me some jokes when I am unhappy.
Once,I only got __(分)in my Math test. I thought that my parents must be very angry. One of my best friend,Lucy came to ask why I was so sad. I told her the thurth. She encourged me and said something to make me happy. When my parents asked my score, I told them and said I would get higher score in the next test,they believed me. In the next test,I really got a better score. If my friend didn't encourge me,I would not get the better score!最新发布的日志散文网推荐文章英语作文,3篇,100词以上,
轰轰yeah0287
/view/d0a6c30c229f79.html
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
没有题目要求什么的吗?是日记就行,用词简单点哦....初一就写那么多啊,都是60词的,我不知道能不能写那么多。2.Today I readmorning,I read a t accident. A man hurt himselstreet. I'm very sorry about it (这里指遗憾,痛心).Now, let me tell you something about the t...
哦....初一就写那么多啊,都是60词的,我不知道能不能写那么多。
2.Today I readmorning,I read a t accident. A man hurt himselstreet. I'm very sorry about it (这里指遗憾,痛心).Now, let me tell you something about the traffic rules. Obey them, you will keep safe on the street. First, you mustn't play on the street. It's too danger. Second, before you go across the street, you must look left, look right and look left. Third,you can't forget look traffic rights. When it turns green ,you can go, but when it turns red, you must stop and wait. Last, you can help the old men and kids. It's good. I hope you have good time this holiday. 我发现浏览器能力有限,等我用电脑时,再发吧
嗨,同学,你好啊Hong Kong Disneyland is an amusing park. It's also a theme park. You can see Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and many famous Disney characters there. It's so amazing! And if you are interested ...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 let s help animals 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信