i see: trust in 汇票exchange forr disappoin

& “I was very disappoin...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
I was very disappointed not to be able to go to the jazz(爵士音乐) concert last Friday. The advertisement(广告) in the paper said that you could buy tickets at the theatre box in Richland Hills any day between 10:00 and 4:00.Since I work from 9:00 to 5:30, the only time I could go to the theatre was during my 45-minute lunch break. Unluckily, the theatre is on the other side of the town, and the bus service between my office and Richland Hills is not very good. But if you are lucky, you can make the round(往返的) trip in 45 minutes. Last Monday, I stood at the bus stop for fifteen minutes waiting for the bus. By the time I saw one come around the corner, there was not enough time left to make the trip. So I gave up and went back to the office. The same thing happened on Tuesday, and again the next day. On Thursday, my luck changed. I got on a bus right away and arrived at the theatre in exactly twenty minutes. When I got there, however, I found a long line of people at the office. I heard one man say he had been waiting in line for over an hour. Realizing I would not have enough time to wait in line, I caught the next bus and headed back(奔回) across the town. By Friday I realized my only hope was to make the trip by taxi. It was expensive, but I felt it would be worth it to hear the concert. The trip by taxi only took 10 minutes, but it felt like an hour to me. When I got to the theatre, I was relieved to see that nobody was waiting in line. The reason, however, I quickly discovered, was that they had already sold all the tickets.1.The man learned that there would be a concert last Friday&.A. from his friends&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. from one of his workmatesC. over the radio&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& D. from the newspaper& 2.One day the man took &to get to the theatre by bus.A. forty-five minutes&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. fifteen minutes& C. just twenty minutes& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. over an hour&&&&&& 3.The underlined word “relieved” may best be replaced by“ &”.A. worried&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. pleased&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. puzzled&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. sorry&&& 4.The writer mainly shows us his &.A. enjoyment of the concert&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. anger for buying the ticketC. efforts to buy the ticket&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. disappointment at the concert& &
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:网络
分析与解答
习题“I was very disappointed not to be able to go to the jazz(爵士音乐) concert last Friday. The advertisement(广告)...”的分析与解答如下所示:
1.D 2.C 3.B 4.C
【文章大意】本文是一篇记叙文。文章讲述了我为买一张音乐会的票所付出的努力。由于上班的原因我只能在午饭的时间去买票,可去那个城市的班车很不及时,我等了好几天都没有赶上合适的班车;有一次赶上了,到达那里的时候,排队等候的人很多,无奈我只好返回。最后,我打车去那里,到达那里我发现没有人排队,我很高兴。但后来我发现票已经卖完了。1.D考查细节理解。根据文章第一段中的The advertisement(广告) in the paper said that you could buy tickets at the theatre box in Richland Hills any day between 10:00 and 4:00.可知,那人是通过报纸上的广告得知的音乐会买票的信息的。故选D。& 2.C考查细节理解。根据文章中的On Thursday, my luck changed. I got on a bus right away and arrived at the theatre in exactly twenty minutes. 可知,我正好用了20分钟到达剧院。故选C。&&&&&&&&& 3.B考查猜测词义。根据文章最后一段中的When I got to the theatre, I was relieved to see that nobody was waiting in line.可知,当我到达剧院的时候,我看到没人排队,所以我感到高兴、轻松。故选B。4.C考查作者的写作意图。根据文章的整体内容可知,由于上班的原因我只能在午饭的时间去买票,可去那个城市的班车很不及时,我等了好几天都没有赶上合适的班车;有一次赶上了,到达那里的时候,排队等候的人很多,无奈我只好返回。最后,我打车去那里,到达那里我发现没有人排队,我很高兴。但后来我发现票已经卖完了。所以作者写这篇文章是为了告诉读者他买票所付出的努力。故选C。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
I was very disappointed not to be able to go to the jazz(爵士音乐) concert last Friday. The advertisemen...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“I was very disappoin...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“I was very disappointed not to be able to go to the jazz(爵士音乐) concert last Friday. The advertisement(广告) in the paper said that you could buy tickets at the theatre box in Richland Hills any day between 10:00 and 4:00.Since I work from 9:00 to 5:30, the only time I could go to the theatre was during my 45-minute lunch break. Unluckily, the theatre is on the other side of the town, and the bus service between my office and Richland Hills is not very good. But if you are lucky, you can make the round(往返的) trip in 45 minutes. Last Monday, I stood at the bus stop for fifteen minutes waiting for the bus. By the time I saw one come around the corner, there was not enough time left to make the trip. So I gave up and went back to the office. The same thing happened on Tuesday, and again the next day. On Thursday, my luck changed. I got on a bus right away and arrived at the theatre in exactly twenty minutes. When I got there, however, I found a long line of people at the office. I heard one man say he had been waiting in line for over an hour. Realizing I would not have enough time to wait in line, I caught the next bus and headed back(奔回) across the town. By Friday I realized my only hope was to make the trip by taxi. It was expensive, but I felt it would be worth it to hear the concert. The trip by taxi only took 10 minutes, but it felt like an hour to me. When I got to the theatre, I was relieved to see that nobody was waiting in line. The reason, however, I quickly discovered, was that they had already sold all the tickets.1.The man learned that there would be a concert last Friday____.A. from his friends B. from one of his workmatesC. over the radio
D. from the newspaper 2.One day the man took____to get to the theatre by bus.A. forty-five minutes B. fifteen minutes C. just twenty minutes
D. over an hour 3.The underlined word “relieved” may best be replaced by“____”.A. worried B. pleased
C. puzzled D. sorry 4.The writer mainly shows us his____.A. enjoyment of the concert B. anger for buying the ticketC. efforts to buy the ticket D. disappointment at the concert ”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“I was very disappointed not to be able to go to the jazz(爵士音乐) concert last Friday. The advertisement(广告) in the paper said that you could buy tickets at the theatre box in Richland Hills any day between 10:00 and 4:00.Since I work from 9:00 to 5:30, the only time I could go to the theatre was during my 45-minute lunch break. Unluckily, the theatre is on the other side of the town, and the bus service between my office and Richland Hills is not very good. But if you are lucky, you can make the round(往返的) trip in 45 minutes. Last Monday, I stood at the bus stop for fifteen minutes waiting for the bus. By the time I saw one come around the corner, there was not enough time left to make the trip. So I gave up and went back to the office. The same thing happened on Tuesday, and again the next day. On Thursday, my luck changed. I got on a bus right away and arrived at the theatre in exactly twenty minutes. When I got there, however, I found a long line of people at the office. I heard one man say he had been waiting in line for over an hour. Realizing I would not have enough time to wait in line, I caught the next bus and headed back(奔回) across the town. By Friday I realized my only hope was to make the trip by taxi. It was expensive, but I felt it would be worth it to hear the concert. The trip by taxi only took 10 minutes, but it felt like an hour to me. When I got to the theatre, I was relieved to see that nobody was waiting in line. The reason, however, I quickly discovered, was that they had already sold all the tickets.1.The man learned that there would be a concert last Friday____.A. from his friends B. from one of his workmatesC. over the radio
D. from the newspaper 2.One day the man took____to get to the theatre by bus.A. forty-five minutes B. fifteen minutes C. just twenty minutes
D. over an hour 3.The underlined word “relieved” may best be replaced by“____”.A. worried B. pleased
C. puzzled D. sorry 4.The writer mainly shows us his____.A. enjoyment of the concert B. anger for buying the ticketC. efforts to buy the ticket D. disappointment at the concert ”相似的习题。& “I was very disappoin...”习题详情
108位同学学习过此题,做题成功率59.2%
I was very disappointed not to be able to go to the jazz concert last Friday. The announcement in the paper said that you could buy tickets at the theater box office in Richland Hills any day between 10:00 and 4:00. Since I work from 9 o’clock to 5:30, the only time I could go to the theater was during my 45-minute lunch break. Unfortunately, the theater is on the other side of the town, and the bus service between my office and Richland Hills is not very good. But if you are lucky, you can make the round trip in 45 minutes. Last Monday, I stood at the bus stop for fifteen minutes waiting for a bus. By the time I saw one come around the corner, there was not enough time left to make the trip—so I gave up and went back to the office. The same thing happened on Tuesday, and again on Wednesday. On Thursday, my luck changed, I got on a bus right away and arrived at the theatre in exactly twenty minutes. When I got there, however, I found a long line of people at the box office. I heard one man say he had been waiting in line for over an hour. Realizing I would not have enough time to wait in line, I caught the next bus and headed back across the town. By Friday I realized my only hope was to make the trip by taxi. It was expensive, but I felt it would be worth hearing the concert. The trip by taxi only took 10 minutes, but it felt like an hour to me. When I got to the theatre, I was relieved to see that nobody was waiting in line. The reason, I quickly discovered, was that they had already sold all the tickets.【小题1】The writer is probably &&&&.A.workerB.a college teacherC.manager of a companyD.a clerk【小题2】He learned &&&& that there would be a concert last Friday.A.from his friendsB.from one of his colleaguesC.over the radioD.from the newspaper【小题3】He could go and buy the ticket &&&&.A.any day before work hoursB.both before and after work hoursC.only during lunch timeD.on Saturday and Sunday【小题4】The word “relieved” in the last two sentences may best be replaced by “&&&&”.A.surprisedB.pleasedC.puzzledD.sorry【小题5】The story is about &&&&.A.a good concertB.someone enjoying a good concertC.someone trying to buy concert tickets for his friendsD.someone’s disappointment at not being able to go to the concertD&
题型:解答题&|&来源:2010-广东省深圳高级中学高二上学期期中测试英语卷
分析与解答
习题“I was very disappointed not to be able to go to the jazz concert last Friday. The announcement in the pap...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
I was very disappointed not to be able to go to the jazz concert last Friday. The announcement in th...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“I was very disappointed not to be able to go to the jazz concert last Friday. The announcement in the paper said that you could buy tickets at the theater box office in Richland Hills any day between 10:00 and 4:00. Since I work from 9 o’clock to 5:30, the only time I could go to the theater was during my 45-minute lunch break. Unfortunately, the theater is on the other side of the town, and the bus service between my office and Richland Hills is not very good. But if you are lucky, you can make the round trip in 45 minutes. Last Monday, I stood at the bus stop for fifteen minutes waiting for a bus. By the time I saw one come around the corner, there was not enough time left to make the trip—so I gave up and went back to the office. The same thing happened on Tuesday, and again on Wednesday. On Thursday, my luck changed, I got on a bus right away and arrived at the theatre in exactly twenty minutes. When I got there, however, I found a long line of people at the box office. I heard one man say he had been waiting in line for over an hour. Realizing I would not have enough time to wait in line, I caught the next bus and headed back across the town. By Friday I realized my only hope was to make the trip by taxi. It was expensive, but I felt it would be worth hearing the concert. The trip by taxi only took 10 minutes, but it felt like an hour to me. When I got to the theatre, I was relieved to see that nobody was waiting in line. The reason, I quickly discovered, was that they had already sold all the tickets.【小题1】The writer is probably ____.A.workerB.a college teacherC.manager of a companyD.a clerk【小题2】He learned ____ that there would be a concert last Friday.A.from his friendsB.from one of his colleaguesC.over the radioD.from the newspaper【小题3】He could go and buy the ticket ____.A.any day before work hoursB.both before and after work hoursC.only during lunch timeD.on Saturday and Sunday【小题4】The word “relieved” in the last two sentences may best be replaced by “____”.A.surprisedB.pleasedC.puzzledD.sorry【小题5】The story is about ____.A.a good concertB.someone enjoying a good concertC.someone trying to buy concert tickets for his friendsD.someone’s disappointment at not being able to go to the concert”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“I was very disappointed not to be able to go to the jazz concert last Friday. The announcement in the paper said that you could buy tickets at the theater box office in Richland Hills any day between 10:00 and 4:00. Since I work from 9 o’clock to 5:30, the only time I could go to the theater was during my 45-minute lunch break. Unfortunately, the theater is on the other side of the town, and the bus service between my office and Richland Hills is not very good. But if you are lucky, you can make the round trip in 45 minutes. Last Monday, I stood at the bus stop for fifteen minutes waiting for a bus. By the time I saw one come around the corner, there was not enough time left to make the trip—so I gave up and went back to the office. The same thing happened on Tuesday, and again on Wednesday. On Thursday, my luck changed, I got on a bus right away and arrived at the theatre in exactly twenty minutes. When I got there, however, I found a long line of people at the box office. I heard one man say he had been waiting in line for over an hour. Realizing I would not have enough time to wait in line, I caught the next bus and headed back across the town. By Friday I realized my only hope was to make the trip by taxi. It was expensive, but I felt it would be worth hearing the concert. The trip by taxi only took 10 minutes, but it felt like an hour to me. When I got to the theatre, I was relieved to see that nobody was waiting in line. The reason, I quickly discovered, was that they had already sold all the tickets.【小题1】The writer is probably ____.A.workerB.a college teacherC.manager of a companyD.a clerk【小题2】He learned ____ that there would be a concert last Friday.A.from his friendsB.from one of his colleaguesC.over the radioD.from the newspaper【小题3】He could go and buy the ticket ____.A.any day before work hoursB.both before and after work hoursC.only during lunch timeD.on Saturday and Sunday【小题4】The word “relieved” in the last two sentences may best be replaced by “____”.A.surprisedB.pleasedC.puzzledD.sorry【小题5】The story is about ____.A.a good concertB.someone enjoying a good concertC.someone trying to buy concert tickets for his friendsD.someone’s disappointment at not being able to go to the concert”相似的习题。七年级下册仁爱英语Unit8单元测试卷_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
七年级下册仁爱英语Unit8单元测试卷
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢2017届江苏省泰州中学高三上学期摸底考试英语试题(有答案)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中精品题库
最新高考模拟题
名校精品试卷
2017届江苏省泰州中学高三上学期摸底考试英语试题(有答案)
||暂无简介
总评分4.1|
浏览量1282179
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩15页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢& “I was very disappoin...”习题详情
210位同学学习过此题,做题成功率81.9%
I was very disappointed not to be able to go to the jazz concert last Friday. The announcement in the paper said that you could buy tickets at the theater box office in Richland Hills any day between 10:00 and 4:00. Since I work from 9 o’clock to 5:30, the only time I could go to the theater was during my 45-minute lunch break. Unfortunately, the theater is on the other side of the town, and the bus service between my office and Richland Hills is not very good. But if you are lucky, you can make the round trip in 45 minutes. Last Monday, I stood at the bus stop for fifteen minutes waiting for a bus. By the time I saw one come around the corner, there was not enough time left to make the trip—so I gave up and went back to the office. The same thing happened on Tuesday, and again on Wednesday. On Thursday, my luck changed. I got on a bus right away and arrived at the theatre in exactly twenty minutes. When I got there, however, I found a long line of people at the box office. I heard one man say he had been waiting in line for over an hour. Realizing I would not have enough time to wait in line, I caught the next bus and headed back across the town. By Friday I realized my only hope was to make the trip by taxi. It was expensive, but I felt it would be worth hearing the concert. The trip by taxi only took 10 minutes, but it felt like an hour to me. When I got to the theatre, I was relieved to see that nobody was waiting in line. The reason, I quickly discovered, was that they had already sold all the tickets.【小题1】The writer is probably &&&&.A.a workerB.a college teacherC.a boss of a companyD.a secretary【小题2】He learned &&&& that there would be a concert last Friday.A.from his friendsB.from one of his colleaguesC.over the radioD.from the newspaper【小题3】He could go and buy the ticket &&&&.A.any day before work hoursB.both before and after work hoursC.only during lunch timeD.on Saturday and Sunday【小题4】The word “relieved” in the last two sentences may best be replaced by “&&&&”.A.surprisedB.pleasedC.puzzledD.sorry【小题5】&& The story is about &&&&.A.a good concertB.someone enjoying a good concertC.someone trying to buy concert tickets for his friendsD.someone failing to buy the concert ticketD&
题型:解答题&|&来源:2011-广东省梅县东山中学高二上学期期中考试英语题
分析与解答
习题“I was very disappointed not to be able to go to the jazz concert last Friday. The announcement in the pap...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】根据he only time I could go to the theater was during my 45-minute lunch break.他的工作时间安排,在四个选项中最有可能是秘书,故选D.【小题1】根据The announcement in the paper said that you could buy tickets 可知选D。【小题1】根据the only time I could go to the theater was during my 45-minute lunch break.可知选C.【小题1】根据to see that nobody was waiting in line.急着来 买票看到没有人排队,第一反应是高兴,终于要买到票了,故选B。【小题1】通过阅读短文可知作者很想去听这场音乐会,结果还是没有买到票,故选D。
找到答案了,赞一个
I was very disappointed not to be able to go to the jazz concert last Friday. The announcement in th...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“I was very disappointed not to be able to go to the jazz concert last Friday. The announcement in the paper said that you could buy tickets at the theater box office in Richland Hills any day between 10:00 and 4:00. Since I work from 9 o’clock to 5:30, the only time I could go to the theater was during my 45-minute lunch break. Unfortunately, the theater is on the other side of the town, and the bus service between my office and Richland Hills is not very good. But if you are lucky, you can make the round trip in 45 minutes. Last Monday, I stood at the bus stop for fifteen minutes waiting for a bus. By the time I saw one come around the corner, there was not enough time left to make the trip—so I gave up and went back to the office. The same thing happened on Tuesday, and again on Wednesday. On Thursday, my luck changed. I got on a bus right away and arrived at the theatre in exactly twenty minutes. When I got there, however, I found a long line of people at the box office. I heard one man say he had been waiting in line for over an hour. Realizing I would not have enough time to wait in line, I caught the next bus and headed back across the town. By Friday I realized my only hope was to make the trip by taxi. It was expensive, but I felt it would be worth hearing the concert. The trip by taxi only took 10 minutes, but it felt like an hour to me. When I got to the theatre, I was relieved to see that nobody was waiting in line. The reason, I quickly discovered, was that they had already sold all the tickets.【小题1】The writer is probably ____.A.a workerB.a college teacherC.a boss of a companyD.a secretary【小题2】He learned ____ that there would be a concert last Friday.A.from his friendsB.from one of his colleaguesC.over the radioD.from the newspaper【小题3】He could go and buy the ticket ____.A.any day before work hoursB.both before and after work hoursC.only during lunch timeD.on Saturday and Sunday【小题4】The word “relieved” in the last two sentences may best be replaced by “____”.A.surprisedB.pleasedC.puzzledD.sorry【小题5】 The story is about ____.A.a good concertB.someone enjoying a good concertC.someone trying to buy concert tickets for his friendsD.someone failing to buy the concert ticket”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“I was very disappointed not to be able to go to the jazz concert last Friday. The announcement in the paper said that you could buy tickets at the theater box office in Richland Hills any day between 10:00 and 4:00. Since I work from 9 o’clock to 5:30, the only time I could go to the theater was during my 45-minute lunch break. Unfortunately, the theater is on the other side of the town, and the bus service between my office and Richland Hills is not very good. But if you are lucky, you can make the round trip in 45 minutes. Last Monday, I stood at the bus stop for fifteen minutes waiting for a bus. By the time I saw one come around the corner, there was not enough time left to make the trip—so I gave up and went back to the office. The same thing happened on Tuesday, and again on Wednesday. On Thursday, my luck changed. I got on a bus right away and arrived at the theatre in exactly twenty minutes. When I got there, however, I found a long line of people at the box office. I heard one man say he had been waiting in line for over an hour. Realizing I would not have enough time to wait in line, I caught the next bus and headed back across the town. By Friday I realized my only hope was to make the trip by taxi. It was expensive, but I felt it would be worth hearing the concert. The trip by taxi only took 10 minutes, but it felt like an hour to me. When I got to the theatre, I was relieved to see that nobody was waiting in line. The reason, I quickly discovered, was that they had already sold all the tickets.【小题1】The writer is probably ____.A.a workerB.a college teacherC.a boss of a companyD.a secretary【小题2】He learned ____ that there would be a concert last Friday.A.from his friendsB.from one of his colleaguesC.over the radioD.from the newspaper【小题3】He could go and buy the ticket ____.A.any day before work hoursB.both before and after work hoursC.only during lunch timeD.on Saturday and Sunday【小题4】The word “relieved” in the last two sentences may best be replaced by “____”.A.surprisedB.pleasedC.puzzledD.sorry【小题5】 The story is about ____.A.a good concertB.someone enjoying a good concertC.someone trying to buy concert tickets for his friendsD.someone failing to buy the concert ticket”相似的习题。}

我要回帖

更多关于 in exchange for 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信