英语:假如你是赵梅,你的怎么拒绝好朋友的邀请Mary邀请你周六参见她的聚会,请给Mary写一封信委婉拒绝她的

英语:假如你是赵梅,你的好朋友Mary邀请你周六参见她的聚会,请给Mary写一封信委婉拒绝她的
做文明小市民作文(420个字)
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码英语作文假如你是李明,Mary想邀请你去参加她周日的生日聚会,但是你爸爸妈妈要出差,下周才能回来,奶奶卧病在床,需要有人照顾,而英语考试也将来临,因此你无法参加,只好写封信辞谢.70字左右,
Dear Mary:
It is my honor to receive your invitation. I am very glad to participate in your birthday party. But I am sorry to tell you that I can't attend. I have to look after my grandmother instead of my parents. My grandmother is sick in bed. My parents go for a business travel and will not return until next week.What's more, the English exam is approaching.So I can't attend it. I am very sorry for this. Thank you for your invitation very much.
xxx自己写的,希望可以帮到你
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Mary 邀请你周六去参加她生日聚会,但那天你很忙.请写一封信给她,向她表示感谢
Dear Mary,Thank you for your invitation.I am so happy.First,happy birthday to you.Second,this Saturday,I am going to go my teacher's home to study,and I'm afraid I have no time to go your home to take part in your birthday party.I am so sorry to do it.Best wishes to you!Yours,XXX
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Dear Mary, Thank you for your invitation.I am so happy. First,happy birthday to you.Second,this Saturday,I am going to go my teacher's home to study,and I'm afraid I have no time to go your ...
扫描下载二维码英语:假如你是赵梅,你的好朋友Mary邀请你周六参见她的聚会,请给Mary写一封信委婉拒绝她的
大家都知道119是什么电话吧?没错,是消防队员的电话,当每次着火时,是谁跑进的火场?没错,是消防队员,是勇敢的消防战士!那是我上三年级的时候,我有幸参观了消防基地。 当时,老师组织我们去消防基地,我们有四个班,同学们都说说笑笑显得...
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码写英语作文:假如你是Mary,请给你的朋友Lucy些一封信,告诉她你上个月去杭州旅行的经过.
你这都问==Dear lucy,I am sorry,becauseI only can speak Chinese.下面中文自由发挥…… .
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 怎么拒绝好朋友的邀请 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信