我的哥哥作文600字是体育谜为题用英语给我不少于60个单词提示词为fan、begood、Playwith、w

英语:以My dream home(梦幻家园)为题及提示词,用英语写一篇60个单词的短文,描述你理想中的家庭模式。_百度知道
英语:以My dream home(梦幻家园)为题及提示词,用英语写一篇60个单词的短文,描述你理想中的家庭模式。
提示词:different,comfortable,robot,clean,food,look,after__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________订法斥盒俪谷筹贪船楷________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
好的作文,我会私加5分
提问者采纳
My dream home My dream home will be
comepletly different from the one 订法斥盒俪谷筹贪船楷I am living in now.It
will be very comfortable to stay at it. There will be some robots that can clean my room,buy and cook some food for us.Even the robots can help us look after our
little babies.
其他类似问题
提示词的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用提示的单词和短语写一段话,不少于五句提示词:like doing sports,go swimming,be good at,play football,sometimes,interesting,health,strong_百度作业帮
用提示的单词和短语写一段话,不少于五句提示词:like doing sports,go swimming,be good at,play football,sometimes,interesting,health,strong
I like doing sports,because it can keep me in good health and keep me strong.I am good at going swimming,It is so interesting to swim like a fish in the water.Sometimes I also enjoy playing football.行不
I like doing sports. I' good at playing football. Somtimes I also go swimming. Doing sports is very interesting and is good to your health. It help to keep you strong.以A plan for summer 为题写一篇英语小作文.(不少于50个单词 )提示词:have
will_百度作业帮
以A plan for summer 为题写一篇英语小作文.(不少于50个单词 )提示词:have
my summer holiday will come a few days later and i'm thinking about how to spend it these days.i'm going to travel with my sister,sherry to hainan at the beginning of the holiday.we will stay there for about a week.sherry is crazy about sea food so we will eat it everyday.and of course swiming will be one of the things we are going to do if it's sunny during those days.i can't wait to start the trip any more!after coming back from hainan,i'll take part in a badminton class to improve my skills.the class will last half a month and it's enough for me to become a strong player.in the right couples of days i'll go visiting my grandparents in the coutryside.i'm going to help them with some housework and talk to them to please them.i'll spend a lot of time taking photos there,too.my plan sounds great,doesn't it?来自 大科学 团队
您可能关注的推广英语作文 来看看 我的哥哥是体育迷,请根据下面所给的提示词语,写一篇60-80词的短文.迷:fan,擅长:be good at,和……玩:play with,想成为:want to be,运动员:player_百度作业帮
英语作文 来看看 我的哥哥是体育迷,请根据下面所给的提示词语,写一篇60-80词的短文.迷:fan,擅长:be good at,和……玩:play with,想成为:want to be,运动员:player
My elder brother is a sports fan.He is very tall and strong,so he has the advantage in playing basketball and he is good at it.He often plays basketball with his good friends as well as watches the matches on TV.What he wants to be most in the future is a good basketball player like Yao Ming.以“My Spare Time”为题写一篇英语作文用上以下提示词:be intereted in,be good at,weekend,enjoy,spend...in要求60-80字_百度作业帮
以“My Spare Time”为题写一篇英语作文用上以下提示词:be intereted in,be good at,weekend,enjoy,spend...in要求60-80字
I do not have the spare time when I have time to go to school,I finished school,I would play basketball,I am very good at playing basketball,I like to play with my classmates,which is when I am very happy day.Sometimes I like to climb,especially on Sundays when many people which is very lively,and sometimes a breath of fresh air is good,makes me feel very uncomfortable,particularly birds of the woods was interesting,but very tired climbing,But this is a very interesting thing.
wwerrttyyuuiiooppllkkjhgssasxcbnmm
It is very important for us to know how to use the free time.
In my spare time, I often go on line. I usually get information for my lessons, so I can get more knowledge. I often read novels on the...
您可能关注的推广}

我要回帖

更多关于 我的哥哥是女神 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信