索尼爱立信mt15i手机拍照界面显示一把钥匙

英语翻译1.使用索尼爱立信手机和一支望远镜,逆光拍摄的蒲公英花蕊.2.住所对面房檐下的燕子窝,位置不高,我站在一把椅子上拍到这张照片.3.在我老婆手的前面,一个正在爆裂的泡泡.我拍这种_作业帮 拍照搜题,秒出答案 英语翻译1.使用索尼爱立信手机和一支望远镜,逆光拍摄的蒲公英花蕊.2.住所对面房檐下的燕子窝,位置不高,我站在一把椅子上拍到这张照片.3.在我老婆手的前面,一个正在爆裂的泡泡.我拍这种 英语翻译1.使用索尼爱立信手机和一支望远镜,逆光拍摄的蒲公英花蕊.2.住所对面房檐下的燕子窝,位置不高,我站在一把椅子上拍到这张照片.3.在我老婆手的前面,一个正在爆裂的泡泡.我拍这种照片的成功率大概是1/100.4.一只饥饿的蚂蚁想在草丛中找点什么.以上四句话是对四张照片的简单描述, 1.A dandelion bud taken in backlit with Sony Ericsson mobile phone and a telescope.2.A swallow nest under the eaves of the house opposite to my residence,which is not high over there.I shot it on a chair.3.A bursting bubble in front of my wife's hand.I took this photo at about 1/100 of success rate.4.A hungry ant wishing to find something in the bushes. 1. Sony Ericsson mobile phone and a telescope, backlit shot of dandelion flower.2.swallows nest under the eaves of residence opposite, the location is not high, I was standing on a chair to shoot... With a SONY cellphone and a telescope, people can shoot the dandelion flowers against the light.The nestle opposite to the living place is not tall. So I took this photo standing on the chair.

我要回帖

更多关于 索尼爱立信u8i 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信