my hobbies的读音英文3词

请以“My hobby”为题用英文写一篇短文,内容要点如下: 1最喜欢的爱好; 2喜欢的时间及原因; 3喜欢的程度; 4未来的愿望和打算。 注意: 1根据所提供的内容,适当拓展想象空间,灵活地题文请以“My hobby”为题用英文写一篇短文,内容要点如下: 1最喜欢的爱好; 2喜欢的时间及原因; 3喜欢的程度; 4未来的愿望和打算。 注意: 1根据所提供的内容,适当拓展想象空间,灵活地将提供的信息体现在短文中; 2条理清楚,语句通顺,书写清晰、规范; 3词数120左右。 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2016届辽宁省高三上学期第三次月考英语试卷(带解析) 答案解析相关试题扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
请给我3篇英文短文,大概100个字1.college life2.my favourite3.my hobbies
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
第一篇:college life You may feel that college life is boring.We do not know how to deal with the plenty of spare time.But I think the college life will become wonderful as long as you make it meaningful.In your spare time,you could play basketball,football and so on.Doing sports is very interesting and good for your health.In fact,you can do anything which you are interested in.Do not be nervous.We are friends.Studying in college is a brand new start of our life.You can continue to study hard for the better scords.Libary is a good place for students to study in.If you want to show your talents and skills you can join in all kinds of activities.In a word,college life is wonderful!第二篇:my favourite There're many different kinds of colour in the world,such as white,blue,orange,red,and so on.But my favourite colour is green.I think green is the most beautiful colour.Do you know why?Because green is the colour of life.Do you think so?As you know,most alive plants are green,like grass and trees.Green is good for our eyes,too.When your eyes are very tired,you will watch the green trees or green grass,they can help you to relax your eyes.And I think green is the nature colour,I love nature things.Ohm,to tell you the truth,I don't know why I am like green,only like it.Maybe it's the colour of the life or…… Can you tell me what your favourite colour is?第三篇:my hobbiesEveryone has different hobbies.Some people like to paint and others like to play basketball.I have many hobbies because I like to do many things.Let me share a few of my hobbies with you.To begin with,I really lie games,both indoor and outdoor.I like collecting cards and playing card games with my friends.But my favorite games are vidio games.I could play them all day long.On the other hand,I also like being outside in the fresh air and sunshine,so I play a lot of sports.I like riding and rollerblading very much,but swimming is my favorite sport.In addition,I like to draw pictures and read comics,but please don't tell my parents because they don't approve.listening to music and singing songs are things I enjoy too,and I'm learning how to play an instument--the guitar.Finally,I enjoy learning English because I like speaking with foreigners and I like watching Disney cartoons.As you can see,my hobbies keep me busy and excited.I'm always looking for new things to do!
其他类似问题
1. The Joy of Living Joy in living comes from having fine emotions, trusting them, giving them the freedom of a bird in the open. Joy in living can never be assumed as a pose, or put on from the ...
College lifeYou may feel that college life is boring. We do not know how to deal with the plenty of spare time. But I think the college life will become wonderful as long as you make it meaningfu...
扫描下载二维码My Hobbies_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
My Hobbies
大学研究生|
总评分4.0|
浏览量2455991
用知识赚钱
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢请以my hobbies 为题目,写一篇英文演讲稿。要求讲三分钟。我的爱好是旅游,最好写这方面的,写中国的,我去过大连,武汉,北京,天津,最好把这几个地方的特色写出来。还有个爱好是读书,上网,摄影,希望都写出来,谢谢
Hi! My dear friends and relatives, nice to see you again. I am **.
Today I'd li相关信息 to share my hobbies with you.
First,the most interesting hobby of mine is travelling.As you know,our country has a lot of wonderful scenic sports.Tell you the truth,travel all over these area one day is one of my dreams.And I have been to DaLian,WuHan,BeiJing and TianJing so far.The sea I saw in DaLian,the hot I felt in WuHan,the history I touch in BeiJing and TianJing.All of these are different from the nor...
Hi! My dear friends and relatives, nice to see you again. I am **.
First,the most interesting hobby of mine is travelling.As you know,our country has a lot of wonderful scenic sports.Tell you the truth,travel all over these area one day is one of my dreams.And I have been to DaLian,WuHan,BeiJing and TianJing so far.The sea I saw in DaLian,the hot I felt in WuHan,the history I touch in BeiJing and TianJing.All of these are different from the normal time.
In a word,the different local customs and practices let me learnt alot.I think travelling is not only a course of playing,but also a course of learning.
Of course,travelling need a long time.If the sparetime is short,I have some other hobbies.Such as reading,surfing on the internet and taking photos.By these ways,I know something I can not know by travelling.
At last,Ijust want to say,hobbies are important.We can enjoy our lives by good hobbies.Choose the most usefull hobbie for yourselves.Let's enjoy it.
That's what I want to say.Thank you for your hearing.
其他答案(共1个回答)
to share my hobbies with you.
First,the most interesting hobbie of mine is travelling.As you know,our country h...
Hi! My dear friend and relative, nice to miss you again. I am Judy.
First,the most interesting hobbie of mine is travelling.As you know,our country has a lot of wonderful scenic spots.Tell you the truth,travel all over these area one day is one of my dreams.And I have been to DaLian,WuHan,BeiJing and TianJing so far.The sea I saw in DaLian,the hot I felt in WuHan,the history I touch in BeiJing and TianJing.All of these are different from the normal time.
In a word,the different local customs and practices let me learnt alot.I think travelling is not only a course of playing,but also a course of learning.
Of course,travelling need a long time.If the sparetime is short,I have some other hobbies.Such as reading,surfing on the internet and
taking photos.By these ways,I know something I can not know by travelling.
At last,Ijust want to say,hobbies are important.We can enjoy our lives by good hobbies.Choose the most usefull hobbie for yourselves.Let's enjoy it.
That's what I want to say.Thank you for your hearing.
Best wishes for you.
My hobbyMy hobby is reading. I love reading books. And this hobby helps me a lot...
Jiaotong Vocational CollegeTrasportation Vocational College或是XXX Institute of Tr...
首先,应注重养成良好的英语学习习惯,尤其是听,说、读、写等方面的良好习惯。 一、培养良好的听的习惯 1、养成用音标拼读单词的习惯。 2、养成认真听示范发音(教师...
这个问题要看你怎么对待二者了.你以后如果要当文人,那就学好语文吧!你以后如果要到外企上班或是要当个英文翻译,那你就必须学好英语!!~~~如果你两样都不想当,那你...
答: 我的二胎是girl还是boy?
答: 中国英语教育培训市场发展趋势分析 -----2004一、英语教育培训机构品牌化品牌是生存之本,品牌效应体现了竞争力。如果说,国内英语教育培训市场在20世纪90年...
答: Born in Sep.1973 graduated from Nanjing agricultural university now acts as the ...
答: 高等教育自学考试的英文名是higher education self-study examination
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题