你们为什么要搜他的身英语why did you leave me

为什么要学习英语(why do you have to learn English)_英语三级作文_VOA英语网
为什么要学习英语(why do you have to learn English)
发表时间:内容来源:
为什么要(why do you have to learn English)
以&why do you have to learn English ?&发表看法
1. 梦想是出国
2. 用英语成就职业
3. 努力学好英语
4. 字数120词左右
English has been getting more and more popular in the last decade. Many countries have made English taught as the second language in schools. But why do students need English? If they do need, what do they need it for?
Different students learn English for different purposes. Most of the students learn English because they need to read English textbooks or journals and attend English lectures, while a few students use it to talk to English-speaking visitors, attend seminars, or write letters and reports.
Whatever the purposes are, one thing is certain: Students need English, and English teaching should be strengthened in universities. However, the current teaching methods should be improved and the teaching materials should be updated to satisfy their needs.
来自: 文章地址:
Latest News当前位置: &
why did you leave your last job是什么意思
中文翻译你为什么离职呢你为什么要辞掉以前的工作:&&&&adv. 1.〔疑问〕为什么。 W- do you th ...:&&&&do 的过去式。 :&&&&pron. 〔sing., pl.〕 1.〔人称代词第二 ...:&&&&vi. (植物)生叶,长叶。 :&&&&pron. 〔you 的所有格〕 1.你(们)的。 2. ...:&&&&adj. (opp. first) 1.最后的,末尾的; ...:&&&&n.,vt.,vi. 〔方言〕=jab.
例句与用法1.Mr . bai : why did you leave your last job白先生:你为什么离开上一份工作? 2.Why did you leave your last job你为什么会离开上一份工作呢? 3.Why did you leave your last job你为什么要辞去前一份工作? 4.Why do you leave your last job你为什么离开上一个工作? 5.Why did you leave your last job你为什么离职呢
相邻词汇热门词汇“为什么今天上午他替你去开会”的英语怎么写啊why did he go to the meeting _____ _____ you this morning?“这让他增强了自信心”This_____ _____ his confidence&他们肯定打赢这场比赛 They_____ _____ _____ _____ the game孩子们昨天在动物_百度作业帮
“为什么今天上午他替你去开会”的英语怎么写啊why did he go to the meeting _____ _____ you this morning?“这让他增强了自信心”This_____ _____ his confidence"他们肯定打赢这场比赛 They_____ _____ _____ _____ the game孩子们昨天在动物圆玩的很高兴They children _____ ____ ______ in the zoo yesterday她看起来很健康She _____ quite ______
1, instead of2, will enhance3, will definitely win4 played very happy5 looks
您可能关注的推广回答者:让我感兴趣的是:你为什么回国了?帮忙翻译谢谢.我自己的翻译是:what i am interest in is why did youBack home ?_百度作业帮
让我感兴趣的是:你为什么回国了?帮忙翻译谢谢.我自己的翻译是:what i am interest in is why did youBack home ?
What I care is why you come back home?What interest me is why you are back?
I just wonder why you come back?
I'm interested in is: Why are you back?
i m interest in ur homeward reason.
What interested me is the reason you came back from abroad.
What interests me is why did you come back
what i am interested in is why did you come home
the reason you came home interests me, what for?很口语的一句
wonder why are you back home now?
I'm interested in why you come back here?
I am very interested that why did you go back to your homeland?或者What interests me is why did you return home?英语的翻译是没有固定的标准的,只要意思翻译正确,没有语法错误的,都是可以的。望采纳。3Q...
I am just interested in why you move back to your country.
I wonder why you come back.
what interests me is why do you come back to China?
what i am interested in is why do you return home ?
interested
what interests me most is why you came back home
Interesting to me is: why are you home扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
fn0[初一英语]Unit 4 what time do you go to school练习题
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 why did you feel sad 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信