single dogwoman and dog tubeuble dog

Categories
Recent Posts
April 2015
posted by FillingMyWallsWithArt 2:33 PM
This year, I’m not going to be able to visit my parents for Christmas, so I’ll be celebrating Christmas at home with some friends. However, I’ve always visited my parents, so this means that I’ve never had to pick up many important Christmas decorations. This year, I’ll be getting a Christmas tree of my own for the first time.
In addition to that, I need to find everything that I’m going to want for decorating the tree. For instance, I don’t have any ornaments of my own. I’ve started looking at some
because I think those look nicer than a lot of the other Christmas ornaments that I’ve seen out there.
posted by FillingMyWallsWithArt 6:55 PM
Woodworking was something that I first got interested in when I took a shop class in middle school. I thought it was really awesome being able to use all of these different, interesting tools to create something that I could call my own. I made a lot of interesting things out of wood in that class and I took more classes in high school.
These days, I have my very own tools that I can use in my garage. I don’t have to rely on the years-old tools that were present in the workshops at school. I’m happy to have more modern items, such as a
table as well as the saws and sanders that I rely on for a lot of the work that I do.
posted by FillingMyWallsWithArt 6:21 PM
I don’t buy shoddy equipment because I’ve learned over the years that when you buy cheap, it reflects your finished product like a mirror. Even something seemingly as trivial as clamps can cost you a great finished product. As a woodworker with over twenty years’ experience building custom furniture, I can honestly say that when buying equipment, do your research and buy quality.
My woodworking clamps were expensive by comparison to many tools on the market, but I know this product, trust it, and have been using the same clamps for my entire career. When you buy good tools, you aren’t just investing in your finished product, you are investing in yourself as a woodworker. I don’t know what could be more important than that.
posted by FillingMyWallsWithArt 6:14 PM
Before I began my art degree, the last time I created anything with crayons, I was in second grade and making a lop-sided portrait of my stick-figure family. I thought that was it for me and crayons, until my second semester of art school. Then they brought the crayons back out to us and told us to start creating.
I was surprised at first, since crayons don’t get the most artfully romantic reputation in the art field, why we were going to start using them. Our teacher explained that crayon painting was a fairly new avenue for artists, and it was something worth trying. She reminded us to always look outside the box, and to trust our imagination. Surprisingly, I really love it!
posted by FillingMyWallsWithArt 6:52 PM
Ever since I was young, I have enjoyed working with wood. It was something that my father and my grandfather loved to do so I inherited their love of this. I used to sit out in my father’s shed when I was too little to be allowed to help him and just watch him work. I loved watching the rough edges of the wood change under his hands and become something more beautiful.
Now when I am out in my own shed, sanding is one of my favorite things to do. There is just something incredible about taking something that is unfinished and running a
down it to make the wood smooth. I love smoothing out the edges of wood and making it so that there are not splinters in the wood that might hurt someone who touches it.
posted by FillingMyWallsWithArt 3:55 PM
Some artists have a love/hate relationship with pastels. What I found however, is that sometimes you want to work less with a brush, and more with a crayon. Enliven your inner-kindergartener and start working with pastels today. It can add a depth and interest to your work that perhaps you haven’t even considered yet.
Also called a wax oil crayon, oil pastels come in a variety of colors and techniques, depending on the individual artist. You draw more than paint your masterpiece with these crayons, resulting in a painting with harder lines and edges but a soft surface that gives a certain character to your work. If you haven’t tried it yet, I highly suggest giving it a go.
posted by FillingMyWallsWithArt 3:54 PM
I have always really admired the work of famous artists. When I go to an art museum, I am always impressed by the paintings I see and frequently wish that I could take them home with me. Of course, I am not able to spend the amount of money that it would actually take to buy an original of any of these paintings. I would rather not have a print either.
To make it so that I could bring part of the beauty of these amazing paintings home with me, I decided to buy an oil painting reproduction. These are paintings that are made from the original art, but not by the original artist. I am going to hang one of these in my living room. I think that it will be a good thing to hang there so my guests can have something great to look at.
posted by FillingMyWallsWithArt 6:33 PM
I have always loved creating beautiful charcoal artwork. There is something about the black and white of a charcoal drawing that makes it more moving and more interesting than pieces that have color. One of the main problems I have had with charcoal is that it is just way too messy. Charcoal always gets everywhere, including all over my hands and sometimes my face.
One of my art teachers showed me that there is a way to use charcoal that creates a lot less mess. He bought me some charcoal pencils to try out. I was really impressed with these pencils because they not only made using the charcoal a lot less messy but they also made it a lot easier to control. I was able to add a much higher level of detail to my drawings.
posted by FillingMyWallsWithArt 5:54 PM
When I was little, my mother thought that it was very important for me to be exposed to all kinds of different art forms. My mother was an art minor in college so this was very important to her. My sister and I were enrolled in ballet classes and we often attended different art classes so that we could be exposed to a wide range of different types of art.
I remember that one time my mother brought home a whole bunch of Prang oil crayons for my sister and I to try out. She taught us how to smear the oils and how to layer them on the paper. These were really fun to draw with, but I know that we made a huge mess of it. We were completely covered in a bunch of different colors before we finished with our drawings.
posted by FillingMyWallsWithArt 4:17 PM
All right, my girls are artists. Any child who draws on their own (as opposed to simply coloring between the lines) is an artist, and of my three, Miss Eleven is the most accomplished. Miss Thirteen hasn’t got the patience to draw for longer than a few minutes, and Miss Six is, well, six. She’s still at flat, two-dimensional people and unicorns.
But Miss Eleven is a decent sketch artist and also does a very nice job of some basic Manga-style art. So for her eleventh birthday we bought her a set of Rembrandt soft pastels for artists, and I gather we’re going to have to buy her more soon, as soft pastels are consumables and she is an avid and prolific cartoonist.Sign-up for FREE newsletter! &&
Dog and Cat FeedersDog feeders to feed your dog automatically and dog feeders for open feeding schedules.
Dog and Cat Feeders
Dog and Cat Feeders
Dog and Cat Feeders$12.99 Regular Price: $7.99 Sale Price: $3.79 Sale Price: $4.99 Sale Price: $6.99 Regular Price: $2.69 Sale Price: $3.39 Sale Price: MORE BEST SELLERSSale Price: $89.95Sale Price: $42.95Sale Price: $12.00Retail Price: $8.39Retail Price: $224.99Sale Price: $18.95Retail Price: $149.95Sale Price: $309.99Sale Price: $29.95Sale Price: $36.95Sale Price: $39.95Shopping InformationProducts & Services& , . All rights reserved.}

我要回帖

更多关于 single dog什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信