判断对错正误,错的请指出错误是哪

高二哲学部分观点请专业老师或高手判断正误_百度知道
高二哲学部分观点请专业老师或高手判断正误
判断列说误1运物质内力2实践类应环境效合理适应性3些事物包含矛盾4网祭祖新现新事物5要反经验主义摒弃狭隘局部经验6基本矛盾能解决7矛盾斗争性同性所制约8没同性没矛盾统体存9发挥主观能性创新前提10科技创新社关系变革先导11物质具体存式都具静止面12改革农村产权制度产力各要素间关系重调整13农村发展根本路于改变农村经济社制度性质14经济基础促进层建筑巩固完善15民群众实现社变革决定力量16民群众社存发展基础17民群众推产力发展决定力量18要充发挥确价值观改造客观世界作用19类社本质客观认识物质体系20科认识科实验基础获21偶向必转化条件22虚拟世界作客观世界机械唯物主义观点23哲社变革主力军24改变事物绝孤立状态需要实践推25主要矛盾事物发展程起决定作用26事物既肯定否定既肯定切否定切27改革消除社矛盾根本力28坚持奋斗彰显 自我 价值29任何事物都其事物存发展条件30实践客观见于主观31能关键刻才能发挥主观能性32没意识参与实践存并意味着盲目实践存
提问者采纳
既LZ说高二我仅马克思主义辩证唯物主义入手解答吧~1运物质内力?运物质相互转化运标志物质存状态哲范畴指宇宙发切变化程所谓推力2实践类应环境效合理适应性实践相于认识说实践确错误所否效否合理需间效检验3些事物包含矛盾违背矛盾普遍性4网祭祖新现新事物家定要清楚哲新事物哲角度讲新事物指符合事物发展客观规律前进趋势、具强命力远前途事物所网祭祖谈新事物崇高PS句现两新建议前新删除5要反经验主义摒弃狭隘局部经验确经验主义属于形观点看问题仅满足于狭隘经验局部经验误认普遍真理处搬硬套否认具体问题具体析6基本矛盾能解决确即能调能解决~7矛盾斗争性同性所制约确书原斗争性寓于同性并同性所制约8没同性没矛盾统体存确书原LZ能否背熟练些啊用记确或错误句9发挥主观能性创新前提问题比较抽象般说创先前提所谓创新意识所谓发现问题应该都发挥主观能性所算确吧10科技创新社关系变革先导句社关系变革先导实践基础理论创新题目太我先答10我建议LZ能发再整整都能张试卷难道让我午做张政治卷⊙﹏⊙b汗
谢谢你先啊,等着你下面的回答,给你加5分
本来我是无意继续回答的,既然LZ很有诚意,我还是花费点时间吧,只能说我尽量保证正确,但个人能力毕竟有限,不一定全对啊。11)物质的具体存在方式都具有静止的一面前面刚说运动是物质的具体存在方式,而运动是绝对运动和相对静止的统一,所以这句话是正确的。12)改革农村产权制度是对生产力各要素之间关系的重大调整所谓农村产权制度,其实亦是“产品归谁所有”这也最原始问题,属于生产关系的范畴,所以这句话是错误的。13)农村发展的根本出路在于改变农村经济社会制度的性质农村经济的性质无疑是多少年不可变的,作为根本出路无疑都是发展生产力,所以农村发展的根本出路是发展农村的生产力,无疑这句话也是错误的。14)经济基础促进上层建筑的巩固和完善书上原话是经济基础决定上层建筑,有什么样的经济基础就决定由什么样的上层建筑,另外就是,上层建筑反作用于经济基础,可以说是促进其巩固和完善,所以这句话是错误的。15)人民群众是实现社会变革的决定力量这句话正确,具体参照书本原话。16)人民群众是社会存在和发展的基础这是社会生产,所以这句话是错误的,具体参考书本。17)人民群众是推动生产力发展的决定力量生产力才是最终推动力,所以这句话无疑是错误的,但可以说生产力是推动一切社会发展的决定力量。18)要充分发挥正确价值观改造客观世界的作用愿意应该是充分发挥客观能动性改造客观世界的作用,这个主观能动性范围很广,所谓的价值观则是其应有之义,因为价值观在改造客观世界的活动中起导向作用,所以正确价值观应该需要充分发挥,这个题目算是正确的。19)人类社会本质上是一个客观可认识的物质体系人类社会其实是有生产力和生产关系组成,或者说是经济基础和上层建筑组成,是物质和意识的统一体,不仅仅是一个物质体系,所以这句话是错误的。20)科学认识是在科学实验的基础上获得的这句话是错的,因为认识的中介——实践有很多类型,包括人类改造自然、改造社会的实践,以及科学实验,科学实验只是实践的一种。字数有点太多,输入不下,请继续追问~
还有12条,辛苦你啦,完了就给30分你吧,毕竟这么有耐心很不容易,再次谢谢你
21)偶然向必然的转化是无条件必然性和偶然性是可以互相转化的,但偶然性只有在一定条件下也可以成为必然性,所以这题是错误的。22)把虚拟世界当作客观世界是机械唯物主义观点虚拟世界本就是虚幻的,把虚幻的东西当成客观世界是唯心主义的观点,所以这句话是错误的。23)哲学是社会变革的主力军人们群众才是社会变革的主力军,所以这句话无疑是错误的。24)改变事物绝对孤立的状态需要实践活动的推动首先,没听说过所谓“绝对孤立”这一观点,其次,改变孤立状态不一定需要实践的推动,因为某些联系的看法也可以改变孤立的状态,而非实践,所以这句话也是错误的。25)主要矛盾在事物发展过程中起决定作用主要矛盾在事物发展过程中处于支配地位,起决定作用,这是正确的。26)对事物既肯定又否定,既不肯定一切,又不否定一切任何事物内部都包含肯定方面和否定方面,肯定方面是事物中维持其存在的方面,否定方面是事物中促使其灭亡的方面。但对事物的态度则不一定,如某些时候需要对旧事物淘汰时,就需要创造条件否定它,不只是“不否定一切”这样的中庸,所以这题是错误的。27)改革是消除社会矛盾的根本动力某些社会基本矛盾,如生产力和成产关系之间的矛盾、经济基础和上层之间的矛盾是阶级社会发展的内在根本动力,是不可能消除的,所以这句话也是片面的。28)坚持个人奋斗,彰显 自我 价值这句话无疑是科学的人生观,但忽视了社会的意义,以及个人奋斗与社会需求之间的关系,也可以说是片面的。29)任何事物都是其它事物存在和发展的条件这句话是违背联系的条件性的,所以是错误的。30)实践是客观见之于主观的活动实践是主观见之于客观的活动,所以题目是错误的。31)只能在关键时刻才能发挥主观能动性主观能动性的发挥和时刻无关,我们任何时候都该发挥主观能动性~32)没有意识参与的实践是不存在的,但这并不意味着盲目的实践是不存在的实践不一定都是正确的理论做指导,如果是错误的理论作指导,那么就是盲目的实践,所以这句话是正确的。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
哲学的相关知识
其他1条回答
单纯要书本答案.我帮助.我唯主义者
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁如图是李芳家下半年用水量统计图,请根据上图判断以下信息正误.对的画“√”,错的画“×”.(1)李芳家8月份用水量最少,11月份用水量最多.&(判断对错)(2)李芳家下半年各月用水量均不相同.(判断对错)(3)李芳家下半年各月用水量最多相差5000千克.(判断对错)(4)李芳家第三季度用水量是20吨.(判断对错)(5)李芳家下半年一共用水47吨..(判断对错)&
解析质量好解析质量中解析质量差一小球从A地点由静止下落,到B点时与弹簧接触。请判断正误:小球在B点时动能最大_百度知道
一小球从A地点由静止下落,到B点时与弹簧接触。请判断正误:小球在B点时动能最大
另外请问:竖直上抛一小球,球又回到原处,已知空气阻力的大小正比于球的速率。请问根据a上&a下,如何判断出上升时间和下落时间哪个较大?
提问者采纳
误。本题中:质量不变,故动能正比于速度小球运动状态是先匀加速,接触弹簧后作变加速运动(仍然加速,只是加速度在随弹簧不断被压而减小),最后当弹簧压缩产生的弹力=重力时,停止加速,此时速度达到最大,即动能最大(此后又是减速了)。画V-T 图像斜率:a面积:s横轴长度:t作图可判断出:下落的时间大
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
当弹力等于重力时动能最大
x=1/2at的平方(从最高点考虑就行)a大t小
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求十篇判断正误的小学英语阅读题,有急用,看到请速回_百度知道
求十篇判断正误的小学英语阅读题,有急用,看到请速回
提问者采纳
1.I am a Chinese girl.My name is Li Hua .I'm in No.6 Middle School .I'm in Class 4.My English teacher is Mr Zhang.My Chinese teacher is Mrs Liu. They are good teachers. I like them.I have a good friend.His name is Jack.He is an American boy.He is fifteen.He is in my school ,too.But he is in Class 3,Grade(级)1.Mrs Liu is his Chinese teacher,too.Jack likes her,too.根据短文内容判断列句(T)误(F)( )1 Li Hua and Jack are Good friends. ( )2 They are in the same class. ( )3 Their Chinese teacher is a woman. ( )4 TheY both lile their Chinese teacher. ( )5 Jack is American and Li Hua is Japanese.2.It's fine today. The sun is in the sky. Mr Green and his family are in the park.. Mr and Mrs Green are standing under the trees and look at their children. Ann is flying a kite. The boy in a white shirt and blue trousers is her brother. He's reading a book . Ann's younger brother is too young. He can't walk and run. He's drinking milk. Ann's sister isn't in the park. She is at school.根据短文内容判断(T)误(F)1、There are five people in Ann's family.2、Ann is a girl.3、Ann's sister is a student.4、Ann's brother is flying a kite.5、Ann has two brothers.3.My name is Lily. This is my house. There are five rooms in my house. This is my father and mother’s room. There are three pictures on the wall. There is a desk near the window. There are two chairs behind the desk. On the left of the room, there is a toilet. On the right, it’s my room. There are four pictures and a poster on the wall. ( )1. This is Lily’s house. ( )2. There are four rooms in the house. ( )3. There are three pictures in Lily’s room. ( )4. There are two chairs and a desk in father and mother’s room. ( )5. The toilet is on the left of my father and mother’s room. 4.Classes are over at 3:50p.m,but we don't always go home at that time.Many of us stay at school.Some do their homework,some work or play in the school.We clean our classrooms,work in the school garden,or go to the playground to play ball games. Today is the first day of the school week.We usually go to Mr Lin's home.He is an eighty -year -old man.We read newspapers to him,talk to him,wash his clothes and clean his room.Mr Lin likes to be with us.We feel happy,too,because we can help others. 判断:1、We always go home after 3:50p.m.( ) 2、Many of us do our homework at school.( ) 3、Some of us play ball games in the playground.( ) 4、We go to Mr Lin's home on Monday.( ) 5、Mr Lin likes to talk with us()5.My name is Tom. My birthday is June 2nd. The weather is sunny and hot. It’s my favourite season. On my birthday, I usually have a birthday party. Sometimes we have a picnic. Tomorrow is my birthday. I am cleaning the room now. My mom is making a birthday cake for me. 根据面短文意思判断面句否确确句前面括号打√确打× ( )1.Tom’s birthday is on Children’s Day. ( )2.It’s warm and sunny in summer. ( )3. Today is June 1st. ( )4. Tom’s mother can make a birthday cake. ( )5.Usually there is a birthday party on Tom’s birthday. 6.Betty and KittyBetty and Kitty are twins. They’re 12 years old. They look the same. But they have different hobbies. Betty likes collecting stamps. She has many beautiful stamps. They’re from different cities and countries. But Kitty likes growing flowers. The flowers are all very beautiful.Betty and Kitty both like reading books. Betty likes reading storybooks. But Kitty likes reading science books.On Sunday,they usually ride bikes to the park. They can play with their friends there. Sometimes their parents go there, too. 根据短文内容判断列句误确写T错误写F( ) 1. Betty is Kitty’s sister. ( ) 1. Betty likes growing flowers. ( ) 2. Kitty likes reading storybooks. ( ) 3. They’re twelve years old. ( ) 4. They usually take a bus to the park on Saturday. 7.Hello. My name is Millie. I’m thirteen years old. I’m a good boy. I often play volleyball so .I’m fit and healthy. For breakfast, I always have some bread and an egg and I drink a glass of orange juice. I sometimes have rice with fish and an apple for lunch. I really love apples, because An apple a day keeps the doctor away(离). In the evening, I sometimes have a glass of milk or a cup of green tea and some biscuits. For dinner, I often have soup, meat and vegetables. I like vegetables because they are fresh and healthy. They are good for me. Look at me! How tall and strong I am now! ( )Millie is 14 this year. ( )Millie likes football very much. ( )Millie often drinks orange juice for breakfast. ( )Millie likes apples because they’re healthy. ( )I often have vegetables for dinner. 8.Zip:What’s your favourite food, Zoom? Zoom:I like beef, but I’m heavy now. I have to eat vegetables. What about you, Zip? Zip:I like chicken. It’s tasty. Do you like fruits, Zoom. Zoom:Yes, carrot juice is my favourite It’s fresh and healthy. Zip:I like fruits. But I don’t like strawberries. They’re sour. 1、Beef is Zoom’s favowrite food.( ) 2、Zoom can eat a let of meat.( ) 3、Zoom likes carrot juice because it’s fresh and healthy.( ) 4、Zip likes strawberries because they’re sour.( ) 5、Zip’s favourite food is chicken.( ) 9.Liu Tao: Hi, Mike. Nice to see you. Mike: Nice to see you, too. Liu Tao. Liu Tao: What day is it today? Mike: It’s Thursday. What lessons do you have in this morning? Liu Tao: We have Maths, Chinese, Art, and Science. Mike: Oh, I like PE very much. But we don’t have PE today. Liu Tao: We have PE and Computer Studies this afternoon. Mike: Great! Do you like PE? Liu Tao: No, I don’t. I like English very much. Tomorrow we will have an English lesson in the morning. Mike: It’s time for class. Let’s go! 阅读理解并判断 ( )1. Liu Tao has PE in the afternoon. ( )2. Liu Tao has six lessons today. ( )3. Liu Tao doesn’t like English. ( )4. Liu Tao will have English lesson on Friday morning. 10.Li Ying likes English very much. She works hard( 习努力). She reads English every morning. She likes speaking English. She often listens to the radio. She watches TV only on Saturday evening.Does she like dancing? No, she doesn’t. But she likes drawing and singing. Her parents like her. And all the teachers and her friends like her, too.Tick or cross(
) 1. Li Ying likes English.(
) 2. She watches TV every evening.(
) 3. She reads Chinese every morning.(
) 4. All the teachers like her.(
) 5. Li Ying is good at dancing.
其他类似问题
小学英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
is 气(确写Y错误写N)
is for moon
is Xylophone
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁判断正误,错的请改正_百度知道
判断正误,错的请改正
I have never be to America,but he was there in 1996.The boys have
sharpened their pencils the minutes ago.The teacher has just cleaned the blackboard.Have Tina turned on the television?Mr.Smith drove his car with a lamp-post.Let's go into the garage and have a look on it.Have the children had breakfast yet?He has sent the letter the day before yesterday.Mr. Brown has lives here since twenty years.Did Mrs. Jones go to the butcher's this morning?
我有更好的答案
1确 2many---much,或any 3 too---either 4 确 5 确 6 of -with 7 用完用式间状语间点掉have 8with---
不是这道题
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 微信营销正误入歧途 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信