开头是:one day a woman的中考英语短文填空空

以One day a woman got into her car and started driving home after work第一句开头的完型填空
以One day a woman got into her car and started driving home after work第一句开头的完型填空
嗯是没看懂,啥子问题?
其他回答 (2)
One day a woman got into her car and started driving home after work. Suddenly, (A) saw a yellow car behind her. (B) was a man. When she turned left, the yellow car turned left. When she tuned right, the yellow car turned right, (C) . When she stopped (D) the traffic lights, the yellow car stopped behind her. The woman was afraid, so she drove (A) to the police station. She was very (C) when she found the car stopped behind her. At that time, a young man was standing outside the police station. The woman was very happy (D) him. She knew that he was a policeman (C) he was wearing a police uniform (制服). She jumped out of her car and ran to the policeman. She asked him to arrest (逮捕) the man in the yellow car, so the policeman walked to the man. The man (A) to run away when he saw the policeman. He just smiled (D) said to the woman, “I want to give this purse (钱包) back to you, madam. I think you dropped it on the street.”
(&& )1. A. she&&&& B. her&&&&& C. hers&&&& D. herself(&& )2. A. The worker&&& B. The driver&&& C. The doctor&&& D. The farmer(&& )3. A. also&&&&& B. either&&&& C. too&&&&& D. neither(&& )4. A. in&&&& B. on&&&&& C. to&&&& D. at(&& )5. A. quickly&&&& B. slowly&&&& C. easily&&&& D. happily(&& )6. A. interested&&& B. interesting&&& C. surprised&&&& D. surprising(&& )7. A. see&&&&& B. sees&&&& C. saw&&&& D. to see(&& )8. A. after&&&& B. before&&&& C. because&&&& D. when(&& )9. A. didn’t try&&&& B. tried&&&& C. tries&&&& D. doesn’t try(&& )10. A. but&&&&& B. so&&&&& C. or&&&&& D. and
One day a woman got into her car and started driving home after work. Suddenly, 31 saw a yellow car behind her. 32 was a man. When she turned left, the yellow car turned left. When she tuned right, the yellow car turned right, 33. When she stopped 34& the traffic lights, the yellow car stopped behind her.  The woman was afraid, so she drove 35 to the police station. She was very 36 when she found the car stopped behind her. At that time, a young man was standing outside the police station. The woman was very happy 37 him. She knew that he was a policeman 38 he was wearing a police uniform (制服). She jumped out of her car and ran to the policeman. She asked him to arrest (逮捕) the man in the yellow car, so the policeman walked to the man.  The man 39 to run away when he saw the policeman. He just smiled 40 said to the woman, “I want to give this purse (钱包) back to you, madam. I think you dropped it on the street.”31. A. she& &&&B. her&& &&&C. hers& &&&D. herself32. A. The worker&& &&& &B. The driverC. The doctor&& & &D. The farmer33. A. also&& &&&B. either&& &&C. too&D. neither34. A. in& && &B. on&& &&&C. to& &&&D. at35. A. quickly&& &&B. slowly&C. easily&& &&D. happily36. A. interested& && &&B. interesting C. surprised&&& & &D. surprising37. A. see&& &&&B. sees&& &&C. saw&& &&D. to see38. A. after& &&&B. before &&C. because&D. when39. A. didn’t try&&& & &B. triedC. tries&& & & &&D. doesn’t try40. A. but&& &&&B. so&& &&&C. or&&& &&D. and
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
辽宁抚顺市2015高考英语一轮语法填空和阅读自选训练(1)
下载积分:800
内容提示:辽宁抚顺市2015高考英语一轮语法填空和阅读自选训练(1),辽宁省抚顺市,辽宁省抚顺市邮编,辽宁省抚顺市民心网,语法填空,语法填空专项训练,非谓语动词语法填空,英语语法填空,高一语法填空,语法填空解题技巧
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 08:07:12|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
下载文档:辽宁抚顺市2015高考英语一轮语法填空和阅读自选训练(1).DOC
官方公共微信 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
2011年9月 阅读(1 )出现的题目及答案
下载积分:1000
内容提示:2011年9月 阅读(1 )出现的题目及答案
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:1|
上传日期: 02:51:23|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
下载文档:2011年9月 阅读(1 )出现的题目及答案.DOC
官方公共微信温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!&&|&&
鱼说:“你看不见我眼中的泪,因为我在水中。” 水说:“我能感觉得到你的泪,因为你在我心中。” 槛外飞花,枝头素月,生活形形式式,人生聚聚散散,日子匆匆忙忙,生命在岁月中流淌,走过的路能记起多少,遇见的人能怀念多久?那年那月那日曾经许下的诺言,今夕何存? 水中花,手中沙,一次次的偶然,一次次的相遇,一次次的别离,又有谁能够真的抓住了?
LOFTER精选
阅读(8661)|
用微信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
用易信&&“扫一扫”
将文章分享到朋友圈。
历史上的今天
loftPermalink:'',
id:'fks_085071',
blogTitle:'初中英语毕业学业考试试题及参考答案',
blogAbstract:'&\r\n听力部分(略)\r\n笔试部分&&\r\n&I. 语言知识(共10小题,计10分) 本题共有10个小题,请从每个小题的四个选项中,选出最佳答案。\r\n& 21. —Would you like some ____?\r\n—No, thank you. I’m not hungry at all.\r\n&& &&&A. tea&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. water&& &&&',
blogTag:'',
blogUrl:'blog/static/',
isPublished:1,
istop:false,
modifyTime:0,
publishTime:3,
permalink:'blog/static/',
commentCount:2,
mainCommentCount:2,
recommendCount:0,
bsrk:-100,
publisherId:0,
recomBlogHome:false,
currentRecomBlog:false,
attachmentsFileIds:[],
groupInfo:{},
friendstatus:'none',
followstatus:'unFollow',
pubSucc:'',
visitorProvince:'',
visitorCity:'',
visitorNewUser:false,
postAddInfo:{},
mset:'000',
remindgoodnightblog:false,
isBlackVisitor:false,
isShowYodaoAd:false,
hostIntro:'鱼说:“你看不见我眼中的泪,因为我在水中。” 水说:“我能感觉得到你的泪,因为你在我心中。” 槛外飞花,枝头素月,生活形形式式,人生聚聚散散,日子匆匆忙忙,生命在岁月中流淌,走过的路能记起多少,遇见的人能怀念多久?那年那月那日曾经许下的诺言,今夕何存? 水中花,手中沙,一次次的偶然,一次次的相遇,一次次的别离,又有谁能够真的抓住了?',
selfRecomBlogCount:'0',
lofter_single:''
{list a as x}
{if x.moveFrom=='wap'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='iphone'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='android'}
{elseif x.moveFrom=='mobile'}
${a.selfIntro|escape}{if great260}${suplement}{/if}
{list a as x}
推荐过这篇日志的人:
{list a as x}
{if !!b&&b.length>0}
他们还推荐了:
{list b as y}
转载记录:
{list d as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{list a as x}
{if x_index>4}{break}{/if}
${fn2(x.publishTime,'yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss')}
{list a as x}
{if !!(blogDetail.preBlogPermalink)}
{if !!(blogDetail.nextBlogPermalink)}
{list a as x}
{if defined('newslist')&&newslist.length>0}
{list newslist as x}
{if x_index>7}{break}{/if}
{list a as x}
{var first_option =}
{list x.voteDetailList as voteToOption}
{if voteToOption==1}
{if first_option==false},{/if}&&“${b[voteToOption_index]}”&&
{if (x.role!="-1") },“我是${c[x.role]}”&&{/if}
&&&&&&&&${fn1(x.voteTime)}
{if x.userName==''}{/if}
网易公司版权所有&&
{list x.l as y}
{if defined('wl')}
{list wl as x}{/list}开头是although i had left school against the advice of my teachers......的阅读理解_百度知道
开头是although i had left school against the advice of my teachers......的阅读理解
阅读理解哦~
提问者采纳
Although I had left school against the advice (建议) of my teachers, I had, without telling anyone, tried to continue my studies in literature (文) at evening classes. It was a long walk from one end of the city to another and to sit among grown-ups was 39 .I was the youngest in class, so I had no friends to talk with. I couldn' t stand it. It was a long walk on cold winter nights and it was 40 to put my heart into Shakespeare (莎士比亚) with wet shoes and trousers. So I 41 writing poems (诗) at home.
  By chance, I won some prizes (奖励) for literature. One day a woman from a  42 came and told me I had won a national poetry. I looked at her in  43   and disbelieved what she said. She wanted to make a short film about me, but I  44  . Not that I had any real  45 I was just frightened. At last she persuaded (说服) me to do it the next day.
  So I did. They made a short film of me reading one of my  46 . I wondered what to do next and decided some time later that I could not imagine (想像) myself  47  the rest of my days doing with the machines. So I told my parents I wanted to get back to  48 . They were greatly surprised but did not try to persuade me not to. They wanted to know if I was sure, if I knew what it  49  and whether I realized if I gave up my job training, I would have great  50  getting a good job. But nothing could stop me, and they asked about the matter no further.
  39. A. uninteresting   B. impossible    C. interesting    D. possible   40. A. easy        B. terrible     C. wonderful     D. hard   41. A. practised     B. liked       C. started      D. stopped   42. A. newspaper     B. radio station   C. magazine     D. TV station   43. A. excitement    B. surprise      C. silence     D. happiness   44. A. agreed      B. decided      C. refused      D. left   45. A. excuse      B. idea        C. plan       D. thought   46. A. books       B. stories      C. poems       D. novels   47. A. spending     B. seeing       C. keeping      D. enjoying   48. A. work       B. school       C. my house     D. my film   49. A. happened     B. became       C. meant       D. ended   50. A. chance      B. trouble      C. idea       D. way 补充答: 答案:39~40AD
41~45CDBAC
46~50CABCB
Ctrl-c伤身体啊亲,是阅读理解啊喂
这,不好意思没注意
那会做么~(星星眼
你不会让我现在帮你翻译一遍吧
有这打算= =
虽然我没有听从老师的建议,退学了,但是,在没有告诉任何人的情况下,我曾经尝试着在夜校继续文学的学习。从这个城市的一头到另一头要走很久,而且坐在许多成年人的周围让我感觉不太舒服,在班里我是最小的,所以一个朋友也没有。我受不了了!在寒冷的冬夜要走好久,穿着湿漉漉的鞋和裤子很难让我用心体会莎士比亚,所以我开始在家里写诗。
一次偶然的机会,我因为文学作品而获得报酬。一天,一个来自电视台的女人来找我,跟我说我在一个全国诗歌比赛中获奖了。我惊讶的看着她,不敢相信她说的。她想制作一部关于我的短片,但我拒绝了(擦,这个完型的答案有误)。虽然我没有任何真实的(主意?计划?还是什么,完型答案有误,你自己看文章),但我就是害怕。最后她说服我明天做(进行拍摄)。
确实如此。他们拍了一部我阅读我的一首诗歌的短片。我好奇接下来做什么,是一段时间后,我发现我无法想象剩下的日子和机器一起工作。所以我告诉我父母我想返回学校,他们很惊讶,但是没有劝我不要那么做。他们想知道我是否确定,我是否知道那意味着什么,是否意识到了如果我放弃了职业培训,我将很难找到好的工作。但是,没有什么能够阻挡我,然后他们就没有问过了。大致翻译了一下,差不多就这样吧
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 九年级英语短文填空 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信