改错amy wants buy a sofa for her 欧美grandpaongrandmaa

【英译中】Petty Trick 小聪明
(かんら)
Petty Trick
Amy was on her way home from school. The
delicious smell of fried chicken and fresh bread slipped into children’s
sensitive noses and made their mouths water. She saw some of her classmates
standing in front of the baker’s and waiting for their loaves of fresh breads.
Amy could feel the wrinkled money in her pocket which her grandma had given her
in the morning and asked Amy to buy a piece of newspaper for her. Meanwhile,
the flavor of food was luring her into buying something to eat. But the money
she had can only afford the newspaper or a small package of fried chicken
Amy走在放学回家的路上。炸鸡和刚出炉面包的诱人香味儿钻进孩子们的鼻子里,让孩子们流出口水。她看到她的一些同学正站在面包房前等待着属于自己的新鲜面包。Amy能感觉到口袋里那张皱皱巴巴的钞票——早上奶奶拜托Amy为她买一份报纸的钱。而与此同时,食物的香气正吸引着她去购买。但是,她的钱只够支付一份报纸或者一小份炸鸡中的一样。
‘Why not buy some snacks to reward myself
after studying the whole day? I can just tell a little lie that the money was
nowhere to be found in school!’ Amy was too young and too gluttonous to resist the
fine food. She fished out the money from her pocket, gave it to the shopkeeper,
and then waited for her piping hot chicken thighs coming into her little hands.
“为什么不买些零食来奖励学习了一整天的自己呢?我完全可以说一个小谎 就说这钱在学校找不到了!”Amy年纪小又贪吃使她无法抵挡美食的诱惑。她从口袋里摸出钱来递给售货员,然后等待着热腾腾的炸鸡到手。
the thighs in her month, Amy seemed satisfied but perturbed. She looked around
nervously fearing that someone was keeping watch on her, she walked fast like
someone would catch her committing the evil crime.
咀嚼着嘴里的食物,Amy似乎心满意足但是却焦躁不安,她紧张地环顾四周害怕有人一直盯着她。她加快脚步,就好像慢一点就会有人发现她的罪行。
Finally, Amy came downstairs the apartment.
She dared not climb up the stairs and knock the door. She didn’t know how to
make it a perfect lie without being discovered even though she had practiced
the words in mind a hundred times. Suddenly, another idea flashed into her mind
as she saw a corner of the newspaper stretching out the slit of the mailbox of
the Room 101. Her two little fingers grabbed the corner of the paper and took
it out warily and stealthily from the slit. That’s exactly what grandma asked
her to buy! She dashed upstairs rapidly with delight. ‘Help from heaven! Maybe
I could keep doing this so I would be able to eat delicious food every day
after school!’
最后,Amy到了公寓楼下。她不敢爬上楼梯,不敢敲门。即使已将说辞在心中练习了一百遍,她却仍然不知道如何完成一个没有破绽的完美谎言。当她看到报纸的一角从101室信箱的缝隙伸出来时,另一个想法突然闪过她的脑海。她用两个手指捏住报纸的一角小心翼翼的把报纸从缝隙里抽出来。这正是奶奶让她买的那一个!她欣喜地快速冲上楼。“这是上帝的恩赐!也许我可以一直这样做那每天放学我都可以吃到好吃的食物啦!”
out of the door, Amy drank some water to wash away the smell of the chicken,
cleaned her mouth with a facial tissue, then knocked the door of grandma’s
站在门外,Amy用水洗掉炸鸡的味道,用面巾纸擦干净嘴,然后敲响了奶奶的房门。
‘Welcome home, my dear Amy!’ grandma opened
the door and kissed Amy on her forehead, ‘Did you buy the newspaper for me?’
“欢迎回家,我亲爱的Amy!”奶奶打开门并在Amy前额上印下一个吻,“你帮我买报纸了吗?”
‘Here it is.’ Amy put on a show of calmness.
“它在这里”Amy装作平静的样子。
‘Oh, my lovely little girl. You have grown
up! Now you can do something to help me now! I am very proud of you!’ grandma
said with a kindly smile, ‘Do you think you could buy me the newspaper every
“哦,我可爱的小姑娘。你长大了!现在你可以帮我做事情了!我为你骄傲!”奶奶慈祥的笑着说。“你觉得你可以每天都帮我买报纸吗?”
‘Of course, nana.’ A smile played on Amy’s
lips. Now I can buy those yummy foods every day!
“当然了!奶奶”Amy嘴角翘起一丝笑。现在我可以每天买好吃的啦!
played this little trick the day after it and the next following days. She felt
guilty at first, but after several times, she became used to it.
Amy在接下来的日子里继续玩这样的小把戏。开始的时候她还有罪恶感,但是几次之后,她已经习惯了。
‘Happy Children’s Day, Amy!’ said grandma,
‘Buy what you want to reward yourself. Thank you for bringing me the newspaper
every day!’
“儿童节快乐,Amy!”奶奶说,“去买你想要的东西奖励自己吧。谢谢你每天给我带报纸!”
was excited while walking downstairs. ‘10 yuan! I could buy a load of things!’
she thought, ‘I could buy a new pencil box or a new notebook. And I could eat
Amy开心的走下楼,“10块钱!我可以买许多东西!”她盘算着“我可以买一个新的铅笔盒或者一个新的笔记本。而且我可以吃更多的好东西!”
Abruptly, she saw the mailbox again and felt
a tightness in her chest. ‘What I have done! I am such a thief!’ She felt that
even the mailbox and the ten-yuan-bill were laughing at her, saying that ‘You
don’t deserve it.’ Staring at them for a long time, eventually she made a
突然,她又看见了信箱,一种紧张的感觉在胸中蔓延。“我都做了什么!我是一个贼!”她感觉到信箱和十块钱都在嘲笑她,对她说“你不配拥有它!”盯着它们许久之后,她终于做了一个决定。
After school,
many children rushed to buy things by the money that their parents had given
them as an unexpected gift on their big day. Amy bought nothing but a piece of
newspaper for grandma. Standing in front of the mailbox again, she wrapped the
rest money in a paper written ‘SORRY’ on it and tucked it into the mailbox.
‘Sorry, mailbox. I won’t do that kind of things again. Your master will be glad
to receive this unexpected money and forgive me, right?’
放学之后,许多孩子都带着钱冲出去买吃的,那是父母送给孩子们意外的节日礼物。Amy除了带给奶奶的报纸外却什么都没有买。再次站在信箱前,她用一张写着“对不起”的纸包裹着剩下的钱投进信箱里。“对不起,信箱。我再也不会做这样的事了。你的主人会很开心收到这些意外的钱并且原谅我,对不对?”
Amy dashed
upstairs and ended up her big day with a smile of relief.
Amy跑上楼,带着轻松的笑容结束了她重要的一天。
最后编辑于: 19:15
你需要登录后才可以回帖
扫一扫分享朋友圈
需要先加入社团哦
复制到我的社团She wants to buy a coat. she to buy? 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
She wants to buy a coat. (就划线部分提问)
________ ________ she ________ to buy?
答案:Wwant
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:题网八年级上英语人教
  Mr Baker is the owner of a big company(公司).He works very hard day and night.His wife loves him very much.And she doesn’t want him   1   and was so tired.
  “You are too   2  , dear,”she says, “Let’s go to China for a nice holiday.It can be   3   for your health.”
  “But I have   4   work to do,”says her husband.“I can’t get away.”
  But Mrs Baker doesn’t give up(放弃).Every morning she   5   only about the holiday.So Mr Baker says,“OK, we go to China for a   6  .”Mrs Baker is very happy.But she wants to enjoy their holiday quietly(安静地).She goes to see her husband’s secretary(秘书).
  “My husband needs a good   7  ,” she says to the secretary.“So whatever(无论)happens,please don’t tell him,just wait till we   8  .”
  They have a very nice time in China.And they love China very much.But Mr Baker receives(收到)a letter from his secretary.The secretary says in the letter,“There is something   9   with the business(生意),but I don’t want to tell you about it.I’ll wait till you come back.Wish you a very   10   holiday.”
a good sleep
go to China
来源:学年四川省盐边县红格中学八年级上学期期中检测英语试卷(带解析)
题型:阅读理解
请根据短文内容,判断句子正(A)误(B) Lingling is going to(表示计划、准备、打算) have a party on Saturday night.She has to shop and clean the house. She is shopping for the food on Saturday morning. Her friends like hamburgers and ice cream.In the afternoon , she's cleaning the living room and kitchen.She wants to go to the movies at 3:00 , but she has to babysit her brother from 2:00 to 4:00.The party is at 7:00. Judy is coming to the party.She wants to help Lingling on Saturday , but she can't.She has a soccer game in the morning.And in the afternoon , she's going to her uncle's house.She's coming to the party at 8:00.Ann isn't busy this Saturday.On Saturday morning she is going to buy a present(礼物) for Lingling. In the afternoon she is going to help Lingling with the cleaning. She wants to come to the party at 7:00.【小题1】Lingling can go to the movies on Saturday afternoon.【小题2】Judy is coming to the party at 8:00.【小题3】Judy is coming to help Lingling with the shopping.【小题4】Ann is busy on Saturday.【小题5】Lingling's party is on Saturday night.
来源:学年江西南康新世纪学校七年级下期中英语试卷(带解析)
Dear Grace, How are you? Thank you for your last e-mail. You want to know about my school clubs, right ? Well, it’s time for us to join the school clubs now. There are many clubs in my school, like the English club, the art club, the music club and the sports club. I have two good friends, Jack and Lisa. We all want to join the school clubs. I want to join the music club, because I can play the guitar. I can’t speak English well, but I also want to join the English club. Jack likes sports. He can play soccer and basketball. He is in the school soccer team(队). He wants to join the sports club. He can play the guitar, too. But he doesn’t want to join the music club. Lisa likes drawing. She wants to join the art club. She also speaks English very well. I think she can be in the English club. But she can’t be in the music club. She can’t play any instruments(乐器). Are there any clubs in your school? What club are you in? Please write an e—mail and tell me about your school clubs.Yours,Jane【小题1】Grace wants to know Jane’s& _______ . A.school clubsB.school lifeC.new friendsD.favorite sports【小题2】Jane wants to join the _______& club. A.artB.sportsC.musicD.science【小题3】下面哪项陈述是正确的?A.Jack speaks English wellB.Jack is Jane’s good friendC.Jack is in the art clubD.Jack can play the violin【小题4】Lisa can NOT__________.A.draw wellB.play the guitarC.join the English clubD.speak English well【小题5】Grace 下次给Jane写的邮件的主题可能是什么?A.Grace’s birthday party.B.Grace’s favorite subjects.C.Grace’s school clubs.D.Grace’s school day
来源:2012届湖北省枣阳市中考适应性考试英语试卷(带解析)
Whenever the house gets quiet, Mrs. Smith knows just where to find her 6-year-old daughter Maria: lost in the world of stories.“I like to read every time of the day,” said Maria, a student at Creel Elementary School in Australia.Maria’s headmaster, Mrs. White, wants each of her 850 students and their families to learn the love of reading this year. She wants reading at home to become an activity of choice in every family, even during holiday breaks. “I truly realize reading should be an important part of everyone’s life, and nothing should stop it.” said Mrs. White.“The aim we want most of all is to help children understand they can enjoy reading, as well as practice their skills,” said Hannas, an education researcher. He suggested parents take their children to the library and allow them to pick out books that interest them.Each night, students take home two books to read with their parents or other family members. They have to return the books the next day with a signed note from their parents showing that the books were read, and have passing tests that check how well they understand the books.“We’re trying to get parents into the habit of reading with their kids.” said the headmaster. “Nothing is better than sitting on a sofa with your child and reading and laughing.”Through books, Mrs. Smith, a parent, said she’s able to give her two daughters more experiences than she could.“I think reading opens all the doors and creates imaginations in children,” she said, “I think if you read well, you can succeed in anything in life.”【小题1】The aim of the at-home-reading activity is to __________.A.show the parents how important reading is B.ask each of the students to learn from MariaC.let parents care about their childrenD.help the students and their families enjoy reading【小题2】To make sure how well the students understand the books, the school has to ________.A.give the students testsB.ask their parents to write a noteC.return the books the next dayD.check how many books they have read【小题3】From the article, we know that the at-home-reading activity __________.A.can bring everything we wantB.has influenced the students at Creel Elementary SchoolC.helps family members understand each other better D.makes parents understand school better
来源:2013届江苏省无锡市初二3月反馈练习英语试卷
Grandma was always forgetting things.&What's wrong with her?& Anna asked. &We think she's getting old, andshe may be ill. We may have to send her to a nursing home so that she can betaken good care of. But we can go to see her and bring her presents, likestrawberry ice cream.& Mother said.One day, they went to see Grandma at thenursing home. Anna hugged(拥抱) Grandma. &Look,& she said, &we've brought youstrawberry ice cream!& Grandma didn't say anything. She just took it andbegan eating. &Do you know who I am?& Anna asked. &You're thegirl who brings me ice cream.& Grandma said.& &Yes, but I'mAnna, your granddaughter. Don't you remember me?& she asked, throwing herarms around the old lady. Grandma smiled, &Remember? Sure. You're the girlwho brings me ice cream.& Suddenly Anna realized that Grandma would neverremember her. &Oh, how I love you, Grandma!& she said. Just then shesaw a tear roll down Grandma's cheeks (脸颊). &Love,& she said, &I remember love. n &Yousee, dear, that's what she wants—love!& Mother said. It's more importantto remember love than someone's name. &&1.Anna realized that________.A. Grandma would never rememberher&&&& B. she had no ice creamC Grandma could go home withher&&&&&&&D. she could no longer go to visitGrandma2.What did Grandma remember?
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号She wants to a skirt her daughter.A.toB.toC.forD.for 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
& 题目详情
She wants to______ a skirt _______her daughter.A.toB.toC.forD.for
C试题分析:根据语境可知此句考查的是固定句型结构want to do sth for sb表示想要为某人做某事,其中动词不定式做want的宾语。此句的含义是她想给她的女儿买件裙子故选C考点:固定句型结构want to do sth for sb点评:动词want在中学英语中是个非常重要的单词,意思是“想要、需要、要、想、希望”。 其常用的句型结构有:A. want + n. B. want + to do, C. want + sb. + to do D. want + doing 请注意: 此时, want =" need," 我前面的主语是物,不是人。尤其是want to do sth和want sb to do sth这是中考中经常考查的知识点,应重点把握。
请在这里输入关键词:
来源:题网八年级上英语人教
  Mr Baker is the owner of a big company(公司).He works very hard day and night.His wife loves him very much.And she doesn’t want him   1   and was so tired.
  “You are too   2  , dear,”she says, “Let’s go to China for a nice holiday.It can be   3   for your health.”
  “But I have   4   work to do,”says her husband.“I can’t get away.”
  But Mrs Baker doesn’t give up(放弃).Every morning she   5   only about the holiday.So Mr Baker says,“OK, we go to China for a   6  .”Mrs Baker is very happy.But she wants to enjoy their holiday quietly(安静地).She goes to see her husband’s secretary(秘书).
  “My husband needs a good   7  ,” she says to the secretary.“So whatever(无论)happens,please don’t tell him,just wait till we   8  .”
  They have a very nice time in China.And they love China very much.But Mr Baker receives(收到)a letter from his secretary.The secretary says in the letter,“There is something   9   with the business(生意),but I don’t want to tell you about it.I’ll wait till you come back.Wish you a very   10   holiday.”
a good sleep
go to China
来源:学年四川省盐边县红格中学八年级上学期期中检测英语试卷(带解析)
请根据短文内容,判断句子正(A)误(B) Lingling is going to(表示计划、准备、打算) have a party on Saturday night.She has to shop and clean the house. She is shopping for the food on Saturday morning. Her friends like hamburgers and ice cream.In the afternoon , she's cleaning the living room and kitchen.She wants to go to the movies at 3:00 , but she has to babysit her brother from 2:00 to 4:00.The party is at 7:00. Judy is coming to the party.She wants to help Lingling on Saturday , but she can't.She has a soccer game in the morning.And in the afternoon , she's going to her uncle's house.She's coming to the party at 8:00.Ann isn't busy this Saturday.On Saturday morning she is going to buy a present(礼物) for Lingling. In the afternoon she is going to help Lingling with the cleaning. She wants to come to the party at 7:00.【小题1】Lingling can go to the movies on Saturday afternoon.【小题2】Judy is coming to the party at 8:00.【小题3】Judy is coming to help Lingling with the shopping.【小题4】Ann is busy on Saturday.【小题5】Lingling's party is on Saturday night.
来源:学年江西南康新世纪学校七年级下期中英语试卷(带解析)
Dear Grace, How are you? Thank you for your last e-mail. You want to know about my school clubs, right ? Well, it’s time for us to join the school clubs now. There are many clubs in my school, like the English club, the art club, the music club and the sports club. I have two good friends, Jack and Lisa. We all want to join the school clubs. I want to join the music club, because I can play the guitar. I can’t speak English well, but I also want to join the English club. Jack likes sports. He can play soccer and basketball. He is in the school soccer team(队). He wants to join the sports club. He can play the guitar, too. But he doesn’t want to join the music club. Lisa likes drawing. She wants to join the art club. She also speaks English very well. I think she can be in the English club. But she can’t be in the music club. She can’t play any instruments(乐器). Are there any clubs in your school? What club are you in? Please write an e—mail and tell me about your school clubs.Yours,Jane【小题1】Grace wants to know Jane’s& _______ . A.school clubsB.school lifeC.new friendsD.favorite sports【小题2】Jane wants to join the _______& club. A.artB.sportsC.musicD.science【小题3】下面哪项陈述是正确的?A.Jack speaks English wellB.Jack is Jane’s good friendC.Jack is in the art clubD.Jack can play the violin【小题4】Lisa can NOT__________.A.draw wellB.play the guitarC.join the English clubD.speak English well【小题5】Grace 下次给Jane写的邮件的主题可能是什么?A.Grace’s birthday party.B.Grace’s favorite subjects.C.Grace’s school clubs.D.Grace’s school day
来源:2012届湖北省枣阳市中考适应性考试英语试卷(带解析)
Whenever the house gets quiet, Mrs. Smith knows just where to find her 6-year-old daughter Maria: lost in the world of stories.“I like to read every time of the day,” said Maria, a student at Creel Elementary School in Australia.Maria’s headmaster, Mrs. White, wants each of her 850 students and their families to learn the love of reading this year. She wants reading at home to become an activity of choice in every family, even during holiday breaks. “I truly realize reading should be an important part of everyone’s life, and nothing should stop it.” said Mrs. White.“The aim we want most of all is to help children understand they can enjoy reading, as well as practice their skills,” said Hannas, an education researcher. He suggested parents take their children to the library and allow them to pick out books that interest them.Each night, students take home two books to read with their parents or other family members. They have to return the books the next day with a signed note from their parents showing that the books were read, and have passing tests that check how well they understand the books.“We’re trying to get parents into the habit of reading with their kids.” said the headmaster. “Nothing is better than sitting on a sofa with your child and reading and laughing.”Through books, Mrs. Smith, a parent, said she’s able to give her two daughters more experiences than she could.“I think reading opens all the doors and creates imaginations in children,” she said, “I think if you read well, you can succeed in anything in life.”【小题1】The aim of the at-home-reading activity is to __________.A.show the parents how important reading is B.ask each of the students to learn from MariaC.let parents care about their childrenD.help the students and their families enjoy reading【小题2】To make sure how well the students understand the books, the school has to ________.A.give the students testsB.ask their parents to write a noteC.return the books the next dayD.check how many books they have read【小题3】From the article, we know that the at-home-reading activity __________.A.can bring everything we wantB.has influenced the students at Creel Elementary SchoolC.helps family members understand each other better D.makes parents understand school better
来源:2013届江苏省无锡市初二3月反馈练习英语试卷
Grandma was always forgetting things.&What's wrong with her?& Anna asked. &We think she's getting old, andshe may be ill. We may have to send her to a nursing home so that she can betaken good care of. But we can go to see her and bring her presents, likestrawberry ice cream.& Mother said.One day, they went to see Grandma at thenursing home. Anna hugged(拥抱) Grandma. &Look,& she said, &we've brought youstrawberry ice cream!& Grandma didn't say anything. She just took it andbegan eating. &Do you know who I am?& Anna asked. &You're thegirl who brings me ice cream.& Grandma said.& &Yes, but I'mAnna, your granddaughter. Don't you remember me?& she asked, throwing herarms around the old lady. Grandma smiled, &Remember? Sure. You're the girlwho brings me ice cream.& Suddenly Anna realized that Grandma would neverremember her. &Oh, how I love you, Grandma!& she said. Just then shesaw a tear roll down Grandma's cheeks (脸颊). &Love,& she said, &I remember love. n &Yousee, dear, that's what she wants—love!& Mother said. It's more importantto remember love than someone's name. &&1.Anna realized that________.A. Grandma would never rememberher&&&& B. she had no ice creamC Grandma could go home withher&&&&&&&D. she could no longer go to visitGrandma2.What did Grandma remember?
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号}

我要回帖

更多关于 grandma and boy porn 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信