honeyhoneyloving you 吉他谱you是什么意思?

I love you, honey.什么意思_百度知道Ime—《honey honey》的歌词_百度知道Honey, I love you!什么意思_百度知道有一首歌好像叫honey,其中有句歌词是i love you song,是谁的什么歌?_百度知道Photography Credit:
Elise Bauer
I have a cold. At first I thought the sneezing was due to allergies, but then it didn’t go away and I felt rotten, which is what happens when one has a cold. Achooo!!
When I get a cold, I try to remember the laundry list of things that make it all better. Drink lots of water. Check. Take zinc and vitamin C. Check. Take omega 3 fish oil (helps boost immune system). Check. Take elderberry syrup (it’s antiviral). Check. Keep warm. Check.
Another thing on the list that is especially comforting when one has a cold is a hot cup of honey and lemon tea. Well, strictly speaking, there’s no “tea” in the tea. It’s just honey, lemon juice, and hot water. But it’s so good, especially if you have a cough or congestion. The lemon juice helps cut through congestion and the honey soothes the throat.
You can also add fresh ginger to your honey and lemon tea. Sometimes I’ll just have the hot water over ginger. That’s good too. But usually, it’s just honey and lemon. Now please excuse me while I catch up on the last thing on the list—rest. Peace out. ~Elise
Honey and Lemon Tea Recipe
Prep time: Yield: Serves 1.
If you want, add a sliver or two of fresh ginger to the cup of honey and lemon tea. Note that honey should not be fed to young children under 18 months old.
Ingredients
1 Tbsp lemon juice
2 Tbsp honey
1/2 cup or more of hot water
Put honey and lemon juice into a tea cup or mug. Add hot water and stir. Add more lemon juice, honey, or hot water to taste.
Hello! All photos and content are copyright protected. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. If you wish to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your own unique words and link back to
on Simply Recipes. Thank you!
You might also enjoy...
Filed under: , , ,
Measurement Converter
Discover More
on Twitter
Thank you for stopping by! We love to share wholesome and delicious recipes, perfect for home cooked family meals.
Never miss a recipe!
Popular Recipes}

我要回帖

更多关于 loving是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信