以Whose backpack is it为题的英语小短文短文

某英文报正在举办专题英语征文比赛,请你根据一下点一My favourite pet为题写一篇短文参加比赛要点提示1.Whan kind of aninmal is it 2.What does it look like 3What kind of food does it like /dialike4 what does it like to do 5why do you like it_百度作业帮
某英文报正在举办专题英语征文比赛,请你根据一下点一My favourite pet为题写一篇短文参加比赛要点提示1.Whan kind of aninmal is it 2.What does it look like 3What kind of food does it like /dialike4 what does it like to do 5why do you like it
1、I have got two baby dags.They are very beautiful.One is yellow.The other is white.They are very lovely.The yellow cat is very naughty.He likes to play with people.He often runs here and there.His favourite game is playing with ropes and stones.But the white cat is very gentle.She likes to wash her face.And she doesn′t like to play with people.She often jumps onto my knees.I like to give her a bath.Oh,my baby dags bring me much happiness.We are very good friends.I love them.2、It has always been a great pleasure to me to talk with other people about my fevorite pet ever----dog,which,honestly say,I have had serveral of its kind during the past few years including a little grey Chihuahua ,a loyal Scotland shepherd dog,a strange sausage dog and my most charming golden hair gundog.3、I have a pet dog. She is 2 years old. She is a clever and beautiful dog. Its name is Huahua. Its colour is white. She has two big eyes, just like mine. She is very lovely. She can understand me. When I play, she will play, too. When I have dinner, she always sits on a chair near me. She is very naughty.  One day, I went out for a walk with her. She ran too fast. So I couldn'tfind it soon.I was very worried,but when I was crying,I found she wasbehind me.What a lovely and naughty dog she is!Do you think so?
您可能关注的推广只需一步,快速开始
只需一步,快速开始
九年级英语期末综合测试题(二)
为您推荐的文章标签:,,,,(原作者:王标)第Ⅰ卷 (选择题共55分)
一、英语知识运用(共两节,满分25分)
第一节单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
从A、 B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
1.—How do you know hell doexperiment in the laboratory tomorrow?
—He sent meemail just now.
A. /; anB. a
C. /; /D. an
2.—Peter, you look so tired. Whats wrong?
—I didnt sleep well last night because of thefrom the factory.
A. voiceB. sound
C. noiseD. speech
3.Mary felt moreas the music was played, and she danced to it happily.
A. boredB. normal
C. relaxedD. worried
4.—I usually go to school on foot. What about you?
—, I ride to school, but I take a bus if it rains.
A. NormallyB. Gradually
C. ProperlyD. Particularly
5.—What do you think of the article?
—Great! It reminds methe happy life in the countryside.
A. aboutB. of
C. toD. from
6.The zoo where many endangered animals are keptlast year.
A. have builtB. was built
C. builtD. was building
7.—Mr. Green, can your daughter dressnow?
—Of course she can.
A. yourselfB. myself
C. herselfD. himself
8.We allhow such a young boy could bring a bike to the third floor.
A. believedB. wondered
C. guessedD. served
9.The black carbe Mikes. I know his is a blue one.
A. cantB. mustnt
C. shouldntD. neednt
10.—Mrs. Smith is in poor health.
—Thats right. So she is thinking abouther job.
A. picking upB. looking up
C. giving upD. growing up
11.—Which bike will you donate to the little boy?
—The newest onemy father bought for my birthday.
A. whichB. whose
C. whatD. that
12.—Has your mother ever been to Sydney?
—Yes, and . We went there together last year.
A. so I haveB. so have I
C. so did ID. so I did
13.—Where will you go on vacation?
—I considerHong Kong. I want to pay a visit to Disneyland.
A. goingB. to go to
C. to goD. go to
14.Shefor five years and now she has a lovely son.
A. marriedB. has been married
C. got marriedD. has got married
15.—Could you get here at 10:00 this
—. Ill be at a meeting at that time.
A. I hope notB. Dont mention it
C. Im afraid notD. No problem
第二节完形填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从16~25 各小题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项。
I live in the north of New York. One day last 16 when we received our first snowfall(下雪、降雪), I looked out and knew that I had to stay at home.
An hour later, I tried to go out to let my dog out. But to my17 , I found my sidewalk(人行道)and path were cleaned. I had no idea 18 did this good deed. I looked over to my neighbors sidewalk. There stood the husband with also surprising looks on his face. I19 him who did it. He also had no idea.
About a week later, we had another snowfall and I20to find the snow angel. It was a good plan, but I got busy inside and 21 to keep a look out. When I remembered to look out, the sidewalk was 22 again.
Now I became determined(坚决的)to find my snow angle. I asked everyone I knew in the neighborhood. I have 23 here for only three years and only know some of them. So once again my snow angel got away.
I waited for the third snow. While I was reading I24some noise. Tears came to my eyes. I found my snow angel was an 8yearold boy. He lives a few houses away from me, 25 he comes here to clean my sidewalk.(原作者:王标)For a short time I know, he is an angel for everyone, not only for me.
16. A. springB. summer
C. autumnD. winter
17. A. interestB. surprise
C. interestedD. surprised
18. A. whatB. whose
C. whoD. when
19. A. toldB. talked
C. saidD. asked
20. A. beganB. decided
C. hadD. wanted
21. A. rememberedB. forgot
C. thoughtD. had
22. A. noisyB. quiet
C. cleanD. dirty
23. A. workedB. taught
C. comeD. lived
24. A. listenedB. heard
C. lookedD. saw
25. A. andB. or
C. ifD. but
二、阅读理解(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出最佳选项。
Sometimes you just get so angry that you feel like you are going to burst(爆炸)! It may seem like your anger will be the boss of you, instead of you being the boss of your anger. What can you do to work through that anger and keep yourself and others safe? Here are some ideas to help you.
◆ Take a deep breath before you feel your heart slows back down again.
◆ Count to 10 slowly in your mind before you open your mouth. Count another 10 if you are still feeling out of control. Stop and think about what to do or say, then make a good choice.
◆ Walk away the place that makes you angry and go somewhere else until youve thought about what you can do.
◆ Use your words to tell your feelings. Never hurt someone with your hands, feet or by what you say.
◆ Say what you feel in a firm(肯定的)voice, not a loud shouting voice.
Sometimes you need to do something to get those angry feeling out. For example, doing a chore that you really hate is a pretty good idea. It can get rid of your anger and you can feel good about getting that chore done too. In this way, you make anger be useful.
26. What will happen if you are the boss of your anger?
A. You can be burst.
B. You can shout loudly.
C. You can keep calm.
D. You can be dangerous.
27. What does the underlined word mean in Chinese?
A. 呼吸B. 小事
C. 跳跃D. 翻身
28. Before making a good choice, how many numbers should you count to control yourself?
A. 10.B. 20.
C. 30.D. 40.
29. How many ideas does the passage give us to be the boss of anger?
A. Three.B. Four.
C. Five.D. Six.
30. How can we get the angry feeling out according to the passage?
A. Hurt others with our hands.
B. Shout in a loud voice.
C. Walk away the place that makes you
D. Do some chores that you really hate.
I will never forget that unusual day! I kept hearing a strange noise while I was driving down a mountain in my car, so I stopped on the dirty road to check. There was a little green head looking at me in my backpack.
“What are you doing there, little frog?” I said to myself. Well, you can imagine my surprise when I heard this frog answering me in the voice of a frog. “Madam, I love to travel so much that I just cant control myself when I see a backpack.”
I just looked at him with my mouth open and didnt know what to say.
“Oh, dear Madam,” continued the frog, “I am Mongy. Nice to meet you! ”
“Nice to meet you, too! You can call me Christa. How is it possible that I can hear you, Mongy?”
“You wanted to get to know nature and the living things in the world, and you started paying attention to nature. Most people never pay attention to nature, so they only listen when they are young. But you heard the voices of nature calling you. You went even further than that and you tried to get along well with nature. Thats why you can hear me now.”(原作者:王标)It was at this moment that my life changed and I suddenly knew what my destiny(命运) would be from that day on.
31. The writer waswhen she heard the strange noise.
A. driving down a mountain
B. checking her car
C. looking at a frog
D. talking to a frog
32. The writer found the frog .
A. on the dirty road
B. in her backpack
C. in the forest
D. under her car
33. The writer looked at the frog with her mouth open because .
A. it was making a strange noise
B. it looked at her like a human
C. it answered her in the voice of a frog
D. it loved to travel
34. The writer could hear the frog for all of
the following reasons, EXCEPT because
A. she wanted to get to know nature
B. she paid attention to living things
C. she tried to get along well with nature
D. she had a special ability to talk to frogs
35. What does the writer want to tell us?
A. What her unusual day was like.
B. About her special ability to talk with frogs.
C. To protect small animals.
D. To build a friendly relationship with
We all need time to relax in our busy lives. We are living in a time when our lives are full of stress. There are many situations we will face and we need to find proper ways to relax. Here are several ways we can choose to relax.
Listening to music is a great way to relax. The right music can actually lower your blood pressure, relax your body and calm your mind.
Laughter doesnt have to cost a thing and is one of the best ways to relax.
Some of the best ways to relax are almost always concerned with nature. When you look outside and see the sun shining and feel the warm temperatures, you feel relaxed.
Having fun and enjoying yourself with friends and relatives is very relaxing. Communicating is also a great way to relax.
Another important way to relax is to get a massage(按摩)in the comfort of your own home.
One of the easiest ways to relax is by breathing. It stops the stress hormones(荷尔蒙)in your body, and helps to calm you down in an instant.
When you feel stressful, if you focus on nothing, it keeps your mind from working overtime and increasing your stress level.
After running you can relax by raising your feet.
Fishing is a very relaxing way to spend time.
You have many ways to take yourself out of a stressful situation and begin to feel less stressful.
36.can actually lower your blood pressure, relax your body and calm your mind.
A. Listening to music
B. Laughter
C. Seeing the sun shining
D. Communicating
37. Which is one of the best ways to relax?
A. Getting a massage.
B. Focusing on nothing.
C. Enjoying nature.
D. Communicating with friends.
38.stops the stress hormones in your body.
A. LaughterB. Breathing
C. RunningD. Fishing
39. After running you can relax by raising your .
A. handsB. arms
C. headD. feet
40. Whats the best title for this passage?
A. Our Lives Are Full of Stress
B. Ways to Relax
C. Enjoy Ourselves
D. Our Lives Are Busy
第Ⅱ卷(非选择题共45分)
三、任务型阅读(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)
阅读下面的短文,完成相关任务。
A car needs gas to run and your body also needs food to work. Eating the right kind of food is very important. It can make your body strong.(原作者:王标)The daily main food groups include cheese and milk, meat and fish, fruit and vegetables, and bread and rice. Each meal should have at least one kind of food from all these main groups. With all these food together, you will get enough energy during the day.
It is easy to get into bad eating habits. You may eat your breakfast in a hurry to get to school on time. Or you may not have time for a good lunch.用汉堡包与薯条完成晚餐似乎是容易的。 But if you keep doing this for several days, you will find yourself tired and you can not think quickly.
Watching what you eat will help keep your body healthy and strong. It is also good to take some exercise.It will help you eat more if you take a walk or play games in the open air. Having a good eating habit with some exercise is the key to be healthy.
(一)请根据短文内容,简要回答下列问题。
41. Why is eating the right kind of food important?
42. How many daily main food groups does the passage mention?
(二)请根据短文中所给汉语完成句子。
(三)请把短文中画线的句子译成汉语。
(四)请给短文拟一个恰当的英文标题。
四、综合填空(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
阅读下面短文,根据短文内容用方框内所给词汇或短语的适当形式填空,使短文语义完整。(温馨提示:一定要注意词语的变化!)
hungry, meet, ship, receive, boat, little, something, turn, send, luck
Alex Bond, a British sailor, is travelling in his boat all the way from the coast of England to Australia with his friends. When he stopped his (46) on an island called Kanton Island in the Pacific, he only wanted to have a rest. But his stop soon (47) into a lifesaving rescue(救援)mission(任务).
When Bond and his friends got to the island, they (48) ten islander adults and their fourteen children. The people on the island had (49) food to eat for weeks and they were much too thin.
The islanders lived on food from big ships. But there were no (50) for about three months. They had (51) to eat but the coconuts(椰子)on the island and the fish in the sea.
It was (52) for the people on the island. Bond had some extra food on his boat. He quickly sent out anything he had to the (53) islanders. Then he used his radio to connect the local Coast Guard to (54) some food to Kanton Island. Soon, the islanders will (55) a lot of food.
Although Bond hadnt expected to turn his holiday into a rescue mission, he do saved more lives on the island.
五、情景交际(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)
阅读下面对话,从方框中选择五个最适当的句子完成对话(其中有2个选项是多余的)。
A: Hi, Wang Lin? Have you read todays newspaper?
B: Yes, Ive read it. And Im a little sad.
B: Yes. It says that a lot of children dont have enough food to eat in many poor areas. Whats more, its impossible for them to go to school.
A: What a pity! I feel sorry for that.
B: But what can we do?
B: Sounds great. It must be helpful for them.59.
A: We can sell some old clothes, toys and books that we dont need any more.
B: Right!60.
A: Its very kind of you.
A. How about raising money for them?
B. But how can we raise money?
C. Wed better learn to save money.
D. I can also give my lucky money to them.
E. I think we should do something to help them.
F. Why do you look upset?
G. Is there anything new in todays newspaper?
六、书面表达(满分20分)
本周你班班会的话题是“控制自己的情绪,让生活充满幸福和欢乐”,请以“Learn to control your feelings”为题写一篇英语短文。
控制情绪的重要性 控制自己的情绪很重要有利于更好地分析问题有助于交朋友不良的情绪会影响周围的人注意:
1. 词数80~100;
2. 可适当发挥,以使行文连贯;
3. 短文开头已给出,不计入总词数。
Learn to control your feelings
Nobody can be happy all the time. If something bad happened to you, what would you do? Would you get annoyed?欢迎您转载分享并保留本文链接:
内容/版权举报请联系bianji#niubb.net
||苏ICP备号-1 |2014高考英语阅读理解超级快速提分教案(免费共享版)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
163页免费148页5下载券156页1下载券5页免费243页免费66页1下载券4页免费243页免费9页免费3页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢187页5下载券50页免费146页免费193页免费163页免费
2014高考英语阅读理解超级快速提分教案(免费共享版)|21年​高​三​高​考​复​习​资​料​,​绝​对​是​重​中​之​重​!​资​料​非​常​实​用​,​不​下​载​会​后​悔​的​呦​!​!​!
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢八年级英语下册阅读专项训练_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
8页免费4页2下载券19页免费19页免费2页免费40页5下载券17页1下载券3页免费2页免费3页免费
喜欢此文档的还喜欢47页5下载券13页5下载券4页1下载券2页免费25页5下载券
八年级英语下册阅读专项训练|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)