chuangkejp英文在线翻译中文文是

英文歌曲《no matter what》歌词的中文翻译_百度知道
英文歌曲《no matter what》歌词的中文翻译
No matter what they tell us No matter what they do No matter what they teach us What we believe is true No matter what they call us However they attack No matter where they take us We'll find our own way back I can't deny what I believe I can't be what I'm not I know our love forever I know, no matter what If only tears were laughter (ooh) If only night was day (ooh) If only prayers were answered (hear my prayers) Then we would hear God say (say) No matter what they tell you (ooh) No matter what they do (ooh) No matter what they teach you What we believe is true And I will keep you safe and strong And shelter from the storm No matter where it's barren A dream is being born (Ooh) No matter who they follow No matter where they lead No matter how they judge us I'll be everyone you need No matter if the sun don't shine (sun don't shine) Or if the skies are blue (skies are blue) No matter what the end is My life began with you I can't deny what I believe (what I believe, yeah) I can't be what I'm not (I know, I know) I know this love's forever That's all that matters now No matter what No matter what (no, no matter, no) No, no matter That's all that matters to me
提问者采纳
No matter what 论何 Boyzone No matter what they tell us 论何告诉我 No matter what they do 论我做 No matter what they teach us 论教给我 What we believe is true 我坚信才真理 No matter what they call us 论何称呼我 However they attack 论何诋毁我 No matter where they take us 论我带哪 We'll find our own way back 我找自路 I can't deny what I believe 我能背叛我信念 I can't be what I'm not 我能虚伪着 I know our love forever 我知道我永恒 I know, no matter what 我知道论何 If only tears were laughter (ooh) 旦眼泪化作微笑 If only night was day (ooh) 旦黑夜变白昼 If only prayers were answered (hear my prayers) 旦祈祷答(听我祈祷) Then we would hear God say (say) 我能听帝声音 No matter what they tell you (ooh) 论何告诉 No matter what they do (ooh) 论作 No matter what they teach you 论教给 What you believe is true 坚信才真理 And I will keep you safe and strong 我保佑平安强壮 And shelter from the storm 挡风遮雨 No matter where it's barren 论何荒芜 A dream is being born 梦想诞 (Ooh) No matter who they follow 论追随着谁 No matter where they lead 论向哪 No matter how they judge us 论何判决我 I'll be everyone you need 我永远起 No matter if the sun don't shine (sun don't shine) 论太阳否明亮(太阳暗) Or if the skies are blue (skies are blue) 或者空否蔚蓝(空蓝色) No matter what the end is 论结局何 My life began with you 我命始 I can't deny what I believe (what I believe, yeah) 我能背叛我信念(我信念) I can't be what I'm not 我能虚伪着 (I know, I know) I know this love's forever (我知道我知道)我知道永恒 That's all that matters now 现切 No matter what 论何 No matter what (no, no matter, no) 论何(论) No, no matter 论 That's all that matters to me 我说切
提问者评价
非常感谢你。3Q~~~~~~~~~
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁beast的中文翻译及音标
沪江词库精选beast是什么意思、英语单词推荐、用法及解释、中英文句子翻译、英语短语、词汇辨析、英音发音音标、美音发音音标。
beast的发音: 英音 [ bi:st ] ; 美音 [ bi:st ] beast的翻译解析: 可数名词解释有以下几种:1.(与植物相对而言的)动物;(与人相对而言的)兽;野兽;牲畜2.【喻】畜生,(因其粗野、凶残、蠢笨、污浊、卑劣或无自制而)令人厌憎的人3.【口】糟透的东西;极不堪的境遇4.[the beast]兽性5.[the Beast]反基督者6.【美俚】(学生考试作弊用的)夹带7.【美俚】多情的甜姐儿;丑丫头;蠢丫头8.【美俚】低等娼妓;(诈骗男子的)女骗子9.【美俚】大马力汽车;(尤指难以操纵供试飞的)高速飞机10.【美军俚】火箭,导弹
同义词:,,,;,,,,。
单词分析:这些名词均含“动物”之意。:普通用词,指区别于植物和矿物而言的动物的总称。:指有别于爬行动物、昆虫等的较大的四脚兽类或牛、马等牲畜。:通常指生物或动物,与非生动相对。指人时,则含怜悯或轻蔑的意味。:特指野兽。用于人时,突出其野蛮或残忍。:指大牲畜,尤其指牛。
Beasts and flood
a little fearsome beast
胆怯的小动物
Stop goading the poor beast!
别再驱赶那可怜的动物了!
A man without reason is a beast in season
人无理智就像是一头发情的野兽
The scoundrel had the face of a human being , but the heart of a beast.
那个歹徒人面兽心。
ponce was as heartless and unfeeling as any wild beast
帮塞毫无心肝,凶残犹如野兽。
The guards are sadistic beasts and their leader is the devil incarnate.
那些警卫都是残暴的野兽,他们的首领是个魔鬼的化身。
As it is seen in the Turks, a cruel people, who nevertheless are kind to beasts, and give alms, to dogs and birds
例如土耳其人是一个对人很残忍的民族,但他们对狗和鸟等动物却很仁慈。
Beestings: also beastings,The first milk secreted by a mammal, especially a cow, colostrum.
初乳哺乳:动物分娩后最初分泌的奶,尤指牛;初乳。
A beast is one who gives way to sensuality, or who is content to live in low and filthy surroundings.
称人为beast,则指其人纵情肉欲,甘心处于污浊环境之中。
a cruelly rapacious person
a living organism characterized by voluntary movement
英语单词推荐
2015beast是什么意思由沪江网提供。detent的中文翻译及音标
沪江词库精选detent是什么意思、英语单词推荐、用法及解释、中英文句子翻译、英语短语、英音发音音标、美音发音音标。
detent的发音: 英音 [ di:'tent ] ; 美音 [ di:'tent ] detent的翻译解析:名词 爪,掣子,扳手
同义词:,,。
holding detent
制动爪,掣子
Shut down all the garbage mashers on the detention level
把囚犯区的垃圾库电力都关闭
detention on remand
在押,被还押
Detention [remand] home
青少年罪犯临时拘留所
Detention Barracks [camp]
(俘虏的)临时收容所
detention [ remand ] home
[美]青少年罪犯临时拘留所
The detention of the whole class was unfair.
滞留全班学生是不公平的。
Ansar Concentration (detention) Camp
安萨尔集中(拘留)营
detention centre);Narcotic house(或clinic
Flat jewel cylindrical hole for detent
拉档有孔平钻
a hinged catch that fits into a notch of a ratchet to move a wheel forward or prevent it from moving backward
英语单词推荐
2015detent是什么意思由沪江网提供。Fix you 这首歌曲的中文翻译!_百度知道
Fix you 这首歌曲的中文翻译!
歌曲:fix you歌手:coldplay 专辑:x&y LRC歌词 HOT打印预览 musicwhen you try your best but you don't succeed when you get what you want but not what you need when you feel so tired but you can't sleep stuck in reverse and the tears come streaming down your face when you lose something you can't replace when you love someone but it goes to waste could it be worse?lights will guide you home and ignite your bones and i will try to fix you and high up above or down below when you're too in love to let it go but if you never try you'll never know just what you're worth lights will guide you home and ignite your bones and i will try to fix you musici see a stream down your face when you lose something you cannot replace i see a stream down your face and i i see a stream down your face i promise you i will learn from all my mistakes i see a stream down your face and i lights will guide you home and ignite your bones and i will try to fix you.
提问者采纳
coldplay《fix you》的中文歌词:)~~当你试尽全力,却还是得吞下败绩 当心想事成时,却发现这不是你想要的 当感觉身心疲惫,却怎么也无法入睡 绝望困住了你 泪水决堤的洒满了你的脸 失去了无法挽回的所有 那真的爱怜也付诸东流 一切都糟透了 留一盏灯指引你回家 点一道火光,燃其那希望 让我来……填满你的心 不是过了火,就是太软弱 你爱的太深,所以你放你手 成全了他们,你就永远不会懂 你……值得了什么 留一盏灯指引你回家 点一道火光,燃其那希望 让我来……填满你的心 泪水决堤的洒满了你的脸 失去了无法挽回的所有 泪水决堤的洒满了你的脸 你还有我 泪水决堤的洒满了你的脸 我发誓会尽力保护你 泪水决堤的洒满了你的脸 你还单常鞭克庄久彪勋波魔有我 留一盏灯指引你回家 点一道火光,燃其那希望 让我来……填满你的心
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
当你做到最好,但你不能得逞
当你没有得到你所希望的,但需要你
当你感到疲惫,但你不能睡
停留在扭转
眼泪流下来,是你的脸
当你输了你不能更换
但如果有人爱你去浪费
不可能更糟?
灯光指单常鞭克庄久彪勋波魔导你回家
你和骨骼点燃
我将设法解决您
山下,高或以上
当你太爱放生
但是如果你不去尝试你永远不知道
什么值得你
灯光指导你回家
你和骨骼点燃
我将设法解决您
我看到了你的脸流下来
当你输了你不能更换
我看到了你的脸流下来
我看到了你的脸流下来
我保证你,我会从我的错误
我看到了你的脸流下来
灯光指导你回家
你和骨骼点燃
我将设法解决你们.
Fix You(守望一生) 倾尽全力仍一事无成,小有斩获却心有不甘;身心俱疲啊辗转反侧,难道真的已陷入泥潭? 泪水如泉涌,只为失去那唯一的知己红颜;落花有意而流水它无情,世间大悲处,亦作如是观? 有光,会有光照亮你回去的路,我会守望相助,给你温暖。 人生起起伏伏,用情若太深,终究成梦幻;可若不试,又怎会知,自己的璀璨?有光,会有光照亮你回去的路,我会守望相助,给你温暖。 泪水如泉涌,只为失去那唯一的知己红颜;泪如泉涌啊,我亦如此般。泪水如泉涌,我定会吸取教训,好好把你陪伴。泪如泉涌啊,我复如此般。有光,会有光照亮你回去的路,我会守望相助,给你温暖。
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Google 翻译
英语中文德语检测语言检测语言—阿尔巴尼亚语阿拉伯语阿塞拜疆语爱尔兰语爱沙尼亚语巴斯克语白俄罗斯语保加利亚语冰岛语波兰语波斯尼亚语波斯语布尔语(南非荷兰语)丹麦语德语俄语法语菲律宾语芬兰语高棉语格鲁吉亚语古吉拉特语哈萨克语海地克里奥尔语韩语豪萨语荷兰语加利西亚语加泰罗尼亚语捷克语卡纳达语克罗地亚语拉丁语拉脱维亚语老挝语立陶宛语罗马尼亚语马尔加什语马耳他语马拉地语马拉雅拉姆语马来语马其顿语毛利语蒙古语孟加拉语缅甸语苗语南非祖鲁语尼泊尔语挪威语旁遮普语葡萄牙语齐切瓦语日语瑞典语塞尔维亚语塞索托语僧伽罗语世界语斯洛伐克语斯洛文尼亚语斯瓦希里语宿务语索马里语塔吉克语泰卢固语泰米尔语泰语土耳其语威尔士语乌尔都语乌克兰语乌兹别克语希伯来语希腊语西班牙语匈牙利语亚美尼亚语伊博语意大利语意第绪语印地语印尼巽他语印尼语印尼爪哇语英语约鲁巴语越南语中文 中文(简体)英语日语阿尔巴尼亚语阿拉伯语阿塞拜疆语爱尔兰语爱沙尼亚语巴斯克语白俄罗斯语保加利亚语冰岛语波兰语波斯尼亚语波斯语布尔语(南非荷兰语)丹麦语德语俄语法语菲律宾语芬兰语高棉语格鲁吉亚语古吉拉特语哈萨克语海地克里奥尔语韩语豪萨语荷兰语加利西亚语加泰罗尼亚语捷克语卡纳达语克罗地亚语拉丁语拉脱维亚语老挝语立陶宛语罗马尼亚语马尔加什语马耳他语马拉地语马拉雅拉姆语马来语马其顿语毛利语蒙古语孟加拉语缅甸语苗语南非祖鲁语尼泊尔语挪威语旁遮普语葡萄牙语齐切瓦语日语瑞典语塞尔维亚语塞索托语僧伽罗语世界语斯洛伐克语斯洛文尼亚语斯瓦希里语宿务语索马里语塔吉克语泰卢固语泰米尔语泰语土耳其语威尔士语乌尔都语乌克兰语乌兹别克语希伯来语希腊语西班牙语匈牙利语亚美尼亚语伊博语意大利语意第绪语印地语印尼巽他语印尼语印尼爪哇语英语约鲁巴语越南语中文(繁体)中文(简体)
请键入文字或网站地址,或者。
Google 翻译(企业版):}

我要回帖

更多关于 中文地址翻译成英文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信