以the spring festivall初中

暂无任何动态
英语作文 The spring Festival
责任编辑:高分网小编
Spring Festival is the most important festival in China.Before Spring Festival we clean our houses,paint doors and windows red,decorate the doors and windows with paper cuts,buy clothes and have a haircut on New Year's Eve,we get to together and have a big dinner,we eat dumplings,sweet rice dumplings.We watch TV and at midnight,we play fireworks.On New Year's Day,we put on our new clothes and visit our family and friends,There's dragon and lion dancing.
& The New Year Festival finishes at Lantern Festival after two weeks we usually eat rice dumplings.They are round and so they bring us good luck.
&&&&&&&&& My Spring Festival
&&&&&& The Spring Festival is coming. I feel very happy because I can get a lot of money ,dress new clothes and eat all kinds of food. On that day,the sky is blue and the sunshine is bright.My father ,my mother,my grandmother my&grandfather and I get together to celebrate the Spring Festival.We cook ,talk,sing songs&and play cards.We eat dumplings and drink beer.How happy we are! I will never forget the wonderful time!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&& The spring Festival
&&&Spring Festival is a traditional festival of China.It has a long history.And it is a very important festival for
&&&& Everyone thinks that if today is Spring Festival,that means an old year says goodbye to us and a new year is coming.Not only adults like Spring Festival but also children like it very much.Because on that day,they can get their & lucky money & and maybe own a present from their parents.
&&&& On that day,people will all be very happy,bacause everyone is at home.They play,talk,watch TV and laugh happily.
&&&&&&We all like Spring Fstival because it brings us much happiness.
 The Spring Festival, Chinese New Year,is themost important festivalfor all of us. All family members get togetheron New Year'Eve to have a big meal.At the same time, everyonecelebrates to each other.At about 12 o'clock,some parents and childrenlight crackers.The whole sky is lighted brightly. We may watch thefireworks excitedly.How busy it is!
2016年广州中考家长QQ群
广州中考家长1群:
广州中考家长2群:
越秀区中考家长群:
天河区中考家长群:
海珠区中考家长群:↓初中英语作文相关文章↓
网站声明:本作文范文来源于网络,只在为网友提供资料参考之用,本站无意侵犯其它网站或公司版权,同时本站不对本作文范文的准确性、时效性或完整性作任何保证,对于因使用或无法使用而导致的任何损害,教客网无须承担法律责任。同时对于使用本网站链接的其他网站或网页而引起的任何损害,教客网不承担任何法律责任。 
我们一致在努力为您免费提供,,,,,,,,,,,,等,本站无需注册,直接下载!欢迎您再次光临
,如果您觉得好,请分享给您的朋友,谢谢!
作者:佚名&&&&文章来源:不详&&&&点击数:&&&&更新时间:
联系本站QQ:
文章录入:听风客&&&&责任编辑:听风客&
上一篇文章:
下一篇文章:
【】【】【】【】【】
&&作文频道推荐:
&&&&&&&&&&
&&您可能还需要以下资源:
&&热门作文:
&&栏目导航:
&&栏目导航:
信产部湘ICP备号-4 站长:天道酬勤
本站所有资源来源网络及网友上传,仅供交流研究之用,如侵犯您的权益,请联系本站。关于spring festival英语作文【5篇】
欢迎来到cnfla儿童网, 是让爸妈放心的儿童公益网站!
关于spring festival英语作文【5篇】
来源:cnfla儿童网浏览:2
  春节是我国的传统节日,那么关于春节的英语作文怎么写?下面就来看看闪靓儿童网整理的5篇英语作文范文吧,希望对你有帮助。  篇一:My Spring Festival  The Spring Festival is coming. I feel very happy because I can get a lot of money ,dress new clothes and eat all kinds of food. On that day,the sky is blue and the sunshine is bright.My father ,my mother,my grandmother my grandfather and I get together to celebrate the Spring Festival.We cook ,talk,sing songs and play cards.We eat dumplings and drink beer.How happy we are! I will never forget the wonderful time!  篇二:Spring Festival  Spring Festival is a traditional festival of China.It has a long history.And it is a very important festival for Chinese.  Everyone thinks that if today is Spring Festival,that means an old year says goodbye to us and a new year is coming.Not only adults like Spring Festival but also children like it very much.Because on that day,they can get their & lucky money & and maybe own a present from their parents.  On that day,people will all be very happy,bacause everyone is at home.They play,talk,watch TV and laugh happily.  We all like Spring Fstival because it brings us much happiness.  篇三:Spring Festival  Spring Festival is the most important festival in China .It’s to celebrate the lunar calendar ‘s new year .In the evening before the Spring Festival ,families get together and have a big meal .In many places people like to set off firecrackers .Dumplings are the most traditional food .Children like the festival very much ,because they can have delicious food and wear new clothes .They can also get some money from their parents. This money is given to children for good luck . People put New Year scrolls on the wall for good fortune .  The Spring Festival lasts about 15 days long .People visit relatives and friends with the words “Have all your wishes ”. People enjoy the Spring Festival ,during this time they can have a good rest .  篇四:Spring Festival  The Spring Festival, Chinese New Year,is the most important festival for all of us. All family members get together on New Year'Eve to have a big meal.At the same time, everyone celebrates to each other.At about 12 o'clock,some parents and children light crackers.The whole sky is lighted brightly. We may watch the fireworks excitedly.How busy it is!  On the first early moring of one year, many senior citizen get up early and they stick the reversed Fu or hang some couplets on the front door. Some house's windows are sticked on red paper cuttings.  The Chinese New Year lasts fifteen days. So during the fifteen days, we always visit our relatives from door to door. At that time, children are the happiest because they can get many red packets form their parents,grandparents, uncles, aunts and so on. The last day of the Chinese New Year is another festival. It names the Lantern Festival.  So the Chinese New Year comes to the end.  篇五:Spring Festival  The Spring Festival is always in February. It’s my favorite festival. In this day, every people are very happy. They always bless each other. If I Say“Happy Spring Festival ” to my grandma, she will give me red packets. At 12’oclock, every family goes out set off firecrackers. It’s so exciting. I think Spring Festival is a wonderful day! 更多相关文章推荐: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
本站致力于提供:、
力争打造健康绿色的儿童网站!
如果无意之中侵犯了您的版权,请来信告知,本站将在3个工作日内删除Copyright 2015 All rights reserved初中英语作文:春节&The&Spring&Festival
&&&&&&& The Spring Festival&&&&&&& There are many festivals in China. Among them, I like the Spring Festival most. Not only because it’s the biggest festival in the year, but also because it’s a new beginning that brings hope to people and it’s time for family gathering. Before the festival, people come home no matter where they are. Usually, we have a big dinner on the New Year’s Eve. And then families sit together and share their lives or planes. Some will play games or hang out to have some fun. On the New Year’s Day, people get up early and say good words to anyone they meet. Children can get lucky money from relatives. In the following days, we will visit relative’s home and bring New Year’s wishes to them. In short, it’s a time for family gathering and all of us enjoy it.译文参考:&&&&&&& 春节&&&&&&& 在我国,一年有很多节日,在这些节日中,我最喜欢春节。这不仅因为它是一年中最大的节日,更因为它是新一年的开始,给人们带来新的希望,也因为它是亲朋好友团聚的时刻。不管身在何方,人们总会在春节前回到家里准备过节。通常,我们会在除夕夜吃一顿丰盛的晚餐,之后家人团座一起,分享一年以来的生活以及新年计划。有的人则会玩游戏或者出去玩。大年初一,人们通常会早起,会与见到的人说吉祥话。孩子们会得到压岁钱。在接下来的几天里,人们会带上新年祝福互相串门拜年。总之,春节是一个欢聚一堂、供人享乐的日子。
【】【】【】【】【】 &&
上一篇文章: &&&下一篇文章: 没有了
没有任何图片文章
| 关于我们 -& -& - 网站地图 -& -}

我要回帖

更多关于 spring festival 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信